Fan Service [Chan]

By DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 57

1.6K 43 43
By DimTheMoon

Chan's chest was damp with sweat while I lay on him. He had an arm around my back holding me securely to him.

"Oh shit," he exclaimed.

I looked up at his worried face, and at the same time felt him pull out of me.

"Oh shit," I repeated, realizing what had happened. I could feel his cum oozing out of me.

Chan hadn't pulled out and had cum inside of me. I'd been on top and hadn't even thought to pull off of him because of how good it all felt.

We'd made a mistake...

"What do we do?" I panicked, sitting up and trying to locate my clothes on the ground.

"Are you on birth control?" he asked.

"No," I sat up and grabbed a t-shirt off of the chair in my room. "Chan, what do we do?" I fretted. I felt sweaty and anxious.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Let's go to the drugstore and grab a Plan B, okay? It'll be alright," he held me close and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

"How are you not freaking out right now?"

"Because you're doing that enough for the both of us," he joked. "And because no matter what happens, I'm sure it'll be alright."

"What do you mean 'no matter what'?" I paused and stared at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Exactly that. Do you know how uncommon it is for someone to get pregnant the very first time? I'm sure everything will be fine."

"And if it's not?" The idea of having a baby Chan growing inside of me freaked me out. I wasn't ready to be a mom.

"Then we'll figure it out," he kissed my forehead, and we finished getting dressed. He retrieved my bracelet and handed it to me. They would get suspicious if they didn't hear us for that long. They'd know that we knew they were listening.

There was a drug store nearby so we walked over right away. I felt embarrassed to be buying it, but Chan acted completely normal.

"You'll be fine," he repeated.

"Have you had to buy these for a lot of women?" I blurted out. His calmness was off-putting. I wished he was on the sinking panic ship with me.

"A couple," he admitted. His face went red.

"I thought you used protection during the fan services?" I felt jealous. I wasn't sure why. It's not like he wanted them.

"Sometimes they break," he coughed awkwardly, and we went back to my apartment.

I got a glass of water and prepared myself to take the pill. I read the side effects on the back and became even more nervous. I would basically be sick for days which meant my vacation with Chan would be ruined.

"You don't have to," Chan whispered, reading over my shoulder. "Like I said, it's really uncommon to get pregnant the first time."

"I'm not ready to be a mom," I told him.

"Okay," he replied. He didn't argue or push me.

"Are you ready to be a dad?" His not making me take the pill was odd. Shouldn't he be forcing it down my throat?

"I don't know. But I think I'd be good at it. Don't you?" His eyes lit up a bit, but I could see him trying to dim their sparkle so he wouldn't sway me.

I could picture him as a dad though. I could see Chan holding a baby, being so possessive and protective of it. I could see his excitement as his child took their first steps. I could see him tossing his kid in the air with their matching dimpled smiles while they played.

"You'd be a great dad," I smiled softly.

"You'd be a great mom," he hugged me from behind. "You can take it. You can choose not to take it. I'll support you either way."

"Isn't this going too fast?" I asked, turning to face him and finding that he had me pinned between his waist and the countertop. Even though I felt so close to him, I had to remind myself that we hadn't been dating that long.

"I think every relationship has its own pace. If this is ours, then that's what it is," he muttered as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So, if there's a baby Chan in me right now, that would be totally fine with you?"

"Or a baby Ella," he pointed out. "But yes. That would be fine with me."

He stared at my stomach as though he were trying to figure out if there in fact was a baby there.

"We have a few days, right? Before I have to take it?" I whispered. Watching Chan be so certain made me unsure of what I wanted.

"Right. And, like I said, it's unlikely you're pregnant anyway. It takes some couples months or even years," he gave me a small disappointed look.

Did he really want this? Already?

"Okay," I put my hands against his chest. "I'll wait then until I know for sure what I want to do."

Chan kissed my cheek and looked so happy at the potential for our own little family. Was this real, though? Would he want something different if I actually was pregnant?

I needed to take the next couple of days to figure out what I wanted. We needed to have a more serious conversation about it.

But having imagined Chan as a dad and seeing the glimmer in his eye, part of me wanted it for him. I hoped that we'd get to that place together. If not now, then in the future when things settled down a bit and our relationship wasn't so new.

I jumped up on the counter behind me and pulled him in for a kiss.

"We'll be okay," he reassured me.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, and he pulled it out and handed it to me. It was Agent Branson.

"Hello?" I answered the phone and held my wrist out for Chan to take the bracelet off in case something was said that JYP shouldn't hear.

He put it back into his bag, and we walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Hello, Ella. Is Chan there, too?"

*********************************************
Commercial Break:

I'm not in the FBI. I have absolutely no idea how investigations work. If you're in the FBI and reading this wondering, "What the fuck? That's not how we'd do that?" First of all, don't you have bigger issues going on than the realism of a fan fiction, Sandra? Secondly, we know Area 51 doesn't have aliens. Why would you keep alien secrets where everyone would suspect it, Tony? We're not stupid.
Okay, anyway...please continue.

*********************************************

"Yes, we're here," I replied, switching the phone to speakerphone.

"JYP is still in America. He has a flight out soon. If you want to help us prove it's him, we'll have to act now," she said hurriedly.

"What can we do?" I asked.

"You need to fabricate a story for him to hear and release to the press."

"Okay. So if we said Ella was pregnant or something and that got to the media, how would you trace it back to JYP?" Chan asked.

"We have someone tailing him while we wait for the authorization to gain access to his private computers."

"Okay," I was confused by the legal jargon. "So we just convince him I'm possibly pregnant, and then you'll wait to see if he jumps on the information?"

"Yes," she replied. "I've got to go into a meeting, but I will update you if anything progresses."

"Okay," Chan replied.

"One last thing," I asked. "Is there a way you can stop the news from circulating? I don't want everyone, including my mother, to be speculating about that if we can help it."

"I'll see what we can do."

*********************************************

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

I am pro-choice. So is Ella.
I wanted to explain this because I know some of yall might be like... "just take it"... but it's more of a decision for her than that. And also it's for the plot.

Also...I cannot believe I got to Number 1 on the Stray Kids tag this week! Ya'll are the best!
💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 537 28
Jisung is locked in a dark room for eight years, getting abused every night. One fortunate day, he can finally escape. But where should he go now? Hi...
2.6K 83 9
This story will contain: -Smut -Fluff -A bit of angst This is only a fan fiction! Please don't take it too seriously.
100K 3.1K 30
Hwang Hyunjin messes with your head, unknowingly, for over a month. Until you can't take it anymore. *✧・゚: *✧・゚: Growing up with Chris Bang as your b...
234K 7.9K 46
'*•.¸♡ book 1 of the secrets series ♡¸.•*' "Chan, he...he's not much different from you." "So...Chan is a Little?" "No, Jeongin. Chan is a Dom." [ me...