PLOT TWIST ━ MOON BOYS

pedrosbitch_ által

in which things don't go as planned. [MOONKNIGHT AU] [OC x MOON BOYS] [I ONLY OWN MY OC] [ALL RIGHTS RESERVED... Több

0| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
1| 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
2| 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
3| 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
4| 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
5| 𝐠𝐮𝐬
6| 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲
7| 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
8| 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
10| 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜
11| 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
12| 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬
13| 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥
14| 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

9| 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

80 5 4
pedrosbitch_ által

☽ ♞ ☾

     ANXIOUSNESS ROLLED OFF of Vera in waves. She was staring at herself in the mirror, debating on whether to change her clothes for the tenth time. She just couldn't decide on what looked best.

She had no idea why she was so nervous. She'd spent plenty of time with Steven over the weeks, but she guessed this was different somehow. It was an official date - or, as he called it with his adorable accent, a proper date.

She took a deep breath and grabbed her purse before exiting her room, stopping herself from changing again. She quickly snatched her phone from the coffee table and checked the notifications.

A few from Peter, two from Bucky complaining about Peter, and a few from Fury. She sighed and shut off the screen, not wanting to think about her life back home. She was enjoying the little world she had created in London. She loved her life and all the friends she had made within the team, don't get it wrong. But pretending to be a normal person with a job and going on a date was refreshing.

Vera shook her head of the thoughts and left her apartment, locking the door behind her. She took off at a quick pace, eager to see Steven. She scurried down the busy streets, weaving in and out of the random groups of people.

After about 10 minutes of constantly glancing at the map app on her phone, she arrived at the restaurant. It was a large, elegant-looking place. It was decorated in gold and dark red hues. It was breathtaking. She slowly entered the building, her heels clicking on the perfect tile floor.

As she entered, she saw the familiar curly hair she'd grown to adore these past few weeks. Steven adjusted his suit and turned to look at the entrance. A smile immediately popped up on his lips as he laid eyes on her.

"Hello, love." He beamed as he stepped up to her, reaching out to take her hand.

Vera wasted no time in wrapping her hand in his, blushing as he took in the sight of her. He was looking at her with complete adoration, sending butterflies throughout her entire body.

"Hey, you." She whispered breathlessly as she stepped closer to him.

The man said nothing as he slowly reached up and pushed her hair behind her shoulder, cupping the side of her face in his hand. His touch was warm and so incredibly inviting. Vera would have stayed right there all night if she could have.

"You look breathtaking. . Are you ready for dinner?" He asked her in a whisper, not wanting to move either.

She blushed at his compliment and nodded yes instead of replying, afraid of how shaky her voice might come out. He gently pulled her further into the restaurant, walking past the other diners. Soft music was playing, and it made her want to dance.

Steven brought her to a table sat in the back, allowing them some privacy. Vera quickly took a seat, and so did he. As the two got situated, she looked around the place in wonder, her eyes wide with adoration - for the beautiful restaurant but mainly for Steven.

"Have you been here before?" She asked him as he nervously adjusted himself in the seat.

"I haven't. . But I've heard great things. I always wanted to try it but never had the right person to bring. ." He said sheepishly before continuing.

"Until now." Vera could have exploded at how precious he sounded as he spoke.

She wondered how someone could be so silly yet so angelic. It made her even more curious as to what Marc was like. Was he the complete opposite of Steven? Or were they similar?

"Well, I'm honored to be the one you chose." She told him with a soft smile.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He told her.

The night went on with lively conversation between the two of them. No matter how much time they spent together or how much they talked, they never seemed to run out of things to say. They never got tired of each other.

The food was delicious, and the evening was magical. Vera didn't want to leave the restaurant, knowing it would probably end their night. The check came, and the two of them bickered about who was paying. Steven eventually won the fight. She gave him a scowl, but he only smiled in his victory.

The two happily walked together down the now barren streets, Steven's arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her close. They walked in a comfortable silence, simply basking in each other's presence.

They eventually came to Vera's apartment, stopping in front of the door. They both paused, not wanting to part ways.

"Would you, uh. . like to come in?" She asked in a small voice, looking up at Steven with wide innocent eyes.

He wanted to melt right then and there.

"Of course, love." They both stepped inside, and Vera shut the door before walking into the living room, and setting her bag down on the couch.

Steven looked around nervously for a moment before taking a step forward, gently grasping her wrist. She spun around to look at him, and he closed the gap between the two of them. He reached up and gently tucked her hair behind her ear as he asked,

"Can I kiss you?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She replied just as his lips connected with hers.

Vera's skin burned at the touch in the best way. She leaned into Steven as he wrapped his arms around her waist, letting her rest against his body. She instinctively wrapped her own arms around his neck, her fingers settling in his hair.

Her nails sent shivers down his spine, and he leaned further into the kiss. The contact had so much passion and yearning; it was breathtaking. Vera eventually pulled away for air, resting her forehead against Steven's chin. He smiled his precious toothy grin and softly kissed her head as they sat in the wonderful silence.

Vera pulled back slightly after a while and gazed up at Steven. His lips seemed to be stuck in a permanent smile, and hers were the same.

"Will you stay with me again tonight?" She asked him as she played with his fingers.

"Of course." He had no hesitation in his response.

She nodded slightly and pulled him to her bedroom. She shut the door gently behind her and smiled softly.

"I'm gonna go change. I'll be right back." She grabbed a shirt and disappeared into the bathroom.

The brunette quickly shed her dress and replaced it with a large t-shirt that could have been another dress. It engulfed her, but that was how she liked it. She ran her hands through her wild hair and took a breath before exiting the room.

Steven was sat on the edge of the bed, now only clad in his boxers. Vera immediately blushed at the sight, her heart thudding at how amazing he looked.

He glanced up at her, and his expression matched hers as he took in her new attire. He bit at his lip before speaking.

"I hope you don't mind that I wear this. It's either this or the suit." He chuckled slightly.

"I can assure you, I don't mind." Vera giggled and made her way over to him, standing in between his legs.

She ran her hands through his hair softly, basking in the feeling of his locks. He closed his eyes and let out a little content sigh. Steven was certain he could stay there forever.

"Lay with me?" Vera asked.

He nodded without opening his eyes. He reached up and took one of her hands, pressing a gentle kiss to the palm before looking up at her. She pulled him up and made her way into the covers, patting the spot next to her. Steven wasted no time in joining her under the sheets.

He laid on his back, and she instinctively rested her head on his bare chest. The feeling of his warm skin on her own was the most comforting thing she had experienced. Her hand rested on his stomach before she gently ran her fingertips along the lines of his abdomen. He shivered slightly at the angelic touch. The two lay in silence for a while before Steven spoke.

"I need to tell you something." He whispered nervously.

Vera tilted her head up so she could see his face more. She gave him a questioning look but nodded at him to proceed.

"Y'know the sleeping disorder I told you about?" She nodded again in confirmation.

"It's a bit more complicated than that."

                                         ☽ ♞ ☾

Vera sat and listened intently as Steven told her about his suspected diagnosis. He told her that he had two other alters alongside him - which shocked her slightly. She thought it was only Marc, but how wrong she was. There was also Jake.

The man looked at her with worry etched into his face. He was desperately waiting for her response - expecting the worst.

"Okay." She simply stated.

"Okay?"

"Yes. . If you're ever comfortable, and they are too, I'd love to meet them." She said softly, holding his hand in her own as she sat up to get a better view of him.

"You're not terrified? You don't want to kick me out? You don't think I'm crazy?" He asked her with confusion lacing his tone.

"Why would I want to do that? Steven, I accept you for who you are. I would never judge you or change my opinion of you because of a diagnosis. I'm honored that you even shared it with me. And I'd be even more honored to meet Marc and Jake - when you and they are ready." She told him.

Steven's heart was thudding, and he wanted to cry with happiness. He felt so accepted at that moment, something he hadn't felt in a long, long time. He pressed his lips to hers as a response, passion strong in his action.

"I adore you." He whispered as he rested his forehead against hers.

"And they will too."

                                                                                                    ☽ ♞ ☾

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.4K 27 22
Lots of Marvel oneshots(MCU and xmen) I write both X readers and ships! My updates are pretty slow but I try and post whenever I can. (All charact...
37K 597 58
Hey everyone, I'm just someone that ships sun x moon even tho I was in denial about it for months but now I'm not so I'm writing fanfiction about them
712K 9.4K 200
✨FULL OF SMUT✨ ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Smut, soft lovemaking, fingering, unprotected sex,chase kink, spit kink, dom/sub dynamics, choking, oral sex (f receiving), mas...
29.9K 1.9K 14
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. cover, @jcgheadjones canon, season one steven grant x oc © 𝐉𝐂𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒