" IN HIS ARMS " | NISHIMURA R...

By Shiki_Hikaru

"How does it feel to transfer to a new school that I don't belong to? Well I know the answer. The two teenage... More

INTRODUCTION
*ONE *
*Second*
*Third*
*Forth*
*Fifth*
" Sixth "
"Seventh"
"Eighth"
"Ninth"
"Tenth"
"Eleventh"
"Twelveth"
"Thirteenth"
"Fourteenth"
Fifteenth
"Sixteenth"
"Seventeenth"
"Eighteenth "
"Nineteenth"
"Twentieth"
"Twenty-one"
" Twenty-two "
" Twenty-Three "
"Twenty Four"
"Twenty Five"
" Twenty Six"
" Twenty Seven "
"Twenty Nine"
"Thirty"
"Thirty One "
" Thirty Two "
" Thirty Three "
"Epilogue "
ANNOUNCEMENT 📢

" Twenty Eight "

184 9 2
By Shiki_Hikaru

Y/N's Pov:-

I jumped on my bed as soon as I got in. After some minutes I took my phone as I was going to use it for sometime.

I gasped when I realised that it wasn't my phone. I turned it on and saw picture of Riki. Of course it was his phone. We accidentally exchanged it with each other.

I swiped up the phone and of course it was locked. I don't know the password. I sighed and put it back where it was.

I decided to bath instead. After I was done, I went to make dinner for myself and after making it I sat on the couch and started eating it.

I heard a sound coming from my bedroom. I went to check where it really was coming from. I got in and I saw that it was Riki's phone which was ringing... Someone was calling. I went to check who was it.

* Y/N <3 is calling*

It had my name written on it. Does that mean Riki is calling but how -?. Before other more questions would pop up in my head I decided to answer the call.

" Hello ? " I answered the phone call

"Hello Y/n ! Its me Riki ! Our phone got exchanged" he said.

" Yes I know but how you called me ? I mean my phone is locked. Isn't it? Then how " I asked him

" Yes it is ! I just pressed the emergency button accidentally but it had my number on it so I decided to call"  he explained.

" Oh yeah! You're right " I replied.

" You have put my number on your emergency contact list huh.?" He asked me and I can feel him smirking.

" Ye-s so what ? " I replied and I can hear his giggles.

" OKAYY! Can you share your password with me and I'll do the same " he asked.

" But what do you want to see in my phone ?" I asked.

" Nothing just wanna use it . Does it contain some kind of secrets? Like your not a human but an angel? " He said.

" Are you flirting with me?..... Anyways it's "dontgiveupwith no backspacing. " I replied him.

" Did you just gave me your password?" He asked surprised.

" Yes I did and now you have to do the same " I replied.

" Yeahh okay! Mine is my birthdate " 09122005"  he replied.

" Wait let me check it once" I said him and started to enter the code.

" Okay me too " he replied and did the same.

" It unlocked" we both said in unison.

" Okay bye Riki but don't mess up with anything! OKAY?" I said and he agreed.

After the call was ended I unlocked it again and the first thing that caught my eyes was the gallery. First I thought it would invade his privacy but then I thought of taking a look wouldn't be bad as he gave his password so I can use the phone , so it doesn't bother him.

There were many pictures of him maybe he is fan of taking pictures. Most of them were mirror selfies. It looks so cool in all of them. I scrolled down and saw him in the gym. Even most of the gym pictures were also mirror selfies, he's fond of mirror selfies I guess. I scrolled down even more and this time he was shirtless in some pictures. I hurriedly scrolled down. I felt my cheeks burning up.

I am seeing his gallery I wonder what hes doing. WHAT IF ! what if he's seeing my gallery too? OMG my gallery is so ugly !! What if he will see those pictures of me? Arghh ! What should I do ?!

Riki's pov:-

I opened her gallery as it was the only thing I could have interest on. The first picture of her was in the white dress which she wore in sunoo's birthday, I guess she didn't took  any new afterwards.

I scrolled down and there were many pictures of notes. Almost half of her gallery. I scrolled down again and saw pictures of sky covered with beautiful clouds.

" I scrolled down more and finally found pictures of her. I tapped on one of them. Her eyes were swollen and looked like she have cried before taking picture. Rest of like 5-6 photos were same , her face and eyes swollen. I frowned at those pictures.

Suddenly I got a phone call. It said my name "Riki-san" . It was of course y/n Calling.

"Hi y/n " I said.

" Hello Riki?? What are you doing?" She said hurriedly.

" Are you seeing my gallery?" She added.

" Umm! No I am not " I lied.

" Oh okay !" She replied in a relief tone.

" What are you doing right now ?" I asked.

" Umm I - i was watching a video " she replied.

" Oh okay then enjoy" I said and she bid bye to me then I hung up the phone.

She doesn't want me to see her gallery. But I already have so there's nothing I can do. Anyways it getting late I should go to bed now or else I will wake up late in the morning and get detention in school.

Y/N's Pov:-

Ahhh- I sighed in relief. Thank God he didn't opened gallery. I looked back at his phone screen and suddenly  a message popped up. I tapped to see who was it from.

It was from Jake. It said " Hey Riki! We are going to have a match tomorrow so be ready"

Since it was me who read it and not him so I decided to message him the information

Me

" Hi Riki ! Jake has sent a message to you ! He is talking about some match tomorrow! He also said you to be ready for it "

Y/N

Thanks for letting me know. Also do reply him with a "Okay" .

Goodnight
Sweet dreams.

Me
Okay I'll.
Goodnight
Sweet dreams.

Next morning

I left home and went to school. I walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. Some minutes later I felt someones eyes on me. I looked around to see who's looking at me. I felt someone was hiding in the bushes, i was watching the bushes but then I felt someones hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and it was no other than Riki . I sighed in a relief.

"What are you looking over there?" He asked.

"Nothing i just felt someone was hiding in those bushes " I replied.

"What! " He said and looked at the same direction.

"Let me check it " he added and was about to check but then bus came over.

" Oh bus is here " I said.

" Oh! Let's go " he replied and we both went in the bus.

I was sitting at the window seat and Riki was sitting beside me.

" Here's your phone " he said and handed me my phone.

" Oh yeah! I just forgot about it ! Here's yours " I handed back his phone.

"  Btw your alarm is pretty annoying " he said grinning

" Oh ! I just forgot to tell you to turn it off " I replied.

" Don't worry it wasn't that annoying as you tho " he said.

I gave him a side eye " you're more " I said.

" Haha ! I like that face " he said.

" Huh! Whatever " I replied with my arms crossed and he laughed even more.

I was looking through the window when I heard a click sound. I looked towards where the sound was coming from.

It was coming from riki's phone as he was clicking pictures of me.

"Are you taking a picture of me without me knowing?! Well I caught you ! " I said.

" Uh - oh I just want to take picture. Can we ?" He said looking for an answer.

" Yeah sure " I replied and he happily took some pictures of us.

" That one is ugly delete it " I said .

" It's not . I like it " he replied.

" But my eyes are closed in it wdym?" I said.

" Still it's not that bad. It's pretty" he replied.

" Here we go ! School is here " he said and put his phone in his pocket.

" Let's go " I said.

We entered the school together. My eyes met Lia's who was staring at me with those dirty looks. She was obviously jealous.

"Y/n are you listening to me?" Riki said and snapped his fingers Infront of my face.

" Ohhh what " I said.

" Where are you looking at?" He said and looked towards the same direction where I was looking a while ago.

" Her ! That stupid Lia " he said in disgust.

"Hmm! She's jealous" I said.

" So let's make her more jealous" he said winking.

" But how- " I started but he hold my hand.

" Like this ! Do you liked the idea ?" He asked.

" But-- " I said but he interrupted me.

" No but's just do it if you want to make her jealous"  he said and pulled me closer.

Even though it was awkward to walk like this but it still was a good idea to make her jealous.

Riki is so popular in this school because of his visual and talent. Every girl would like to be friends with him. He is the definition of Cool kid. Apart from being good in dancing and sports he is also good at studies. He has a perfect image in the school. At the same time he is respectful, kind and loving towards his family and friends. He is the person whom you can trust with your whole heart. I don't know how I became friends with him but I am so grateful to have him in my life.

" Should I walk you to your class " he said.

"Umm. No that would be enough. " I replied grinning.

" Okay bye then ! Meet me during lunch " he said and left.

I entered the class and Mingyu was already siting on his chair. I went to him and greeted him.

" Hi how are you " he asked.

" I'm fine and you ?" I replied.

" Why did you cut the call yesterday?"  He asked and I remembered that Riki cut the call yesterday.

" Actually I wasn't in my home that time, so I couldn't talk to you " I explained.

" Oh ! Where were you ? It was pretty late that time " he asked.

" I was with Riki yesterday! In his house so.."  I replied.

" Oh ! I got it " he said.

" Yes ! " I said and smiled at him.

" Can I ask you something? If you don't mind ?" He said.

" Go ahead" I replied.

" Is Riki your boyfriend or something? I mean you two are so close so...? " He asked.

" Uh-h no we are just friends" I replied with an awkward smile.

" Oh okay nevermind! " He said.

Only boring classes went rest of the time until lunch break bell rang. All the students went out of class for their lunches.

I too went to do so. I was looking for Riki everywhere in the caffeine, I saw him siting with his friends so I went to him.

" Hey y/n ! How are you ?" Jake said as soon he saw me.

" I'm fine what about you " I asked

" I'm good " he replied.

" Have a seat " Sunoo said and others nodded.

My seat was next to Riki . Beside me there was Jake .

" Where were you Riki yesterday? " Jay asked.

" Yeah he didn't even called me yesterday" Heeseung said.

" Yes right question! " Sunghoon said.

" I went to arcade with y/n yesterday" Riki replied.

" Can't you say directly that you were on a date yesterday?" Jake teased.

" And with y/nnnn~~.. " Heeseung said in singing voice.

" Stop teasing me ! That wasn't a date " Riki defended himself.

"Y/n what have you done to our Riki ? He's probably half yours now " Jake said dramatically with one hand on his chest as if he's hurt.

I laughed at his reaction. " What did I do ?" I said laughing.

Everyone was having fun while doing lunches and so I was.

"Oh remember we have match today" Jungwon said.

"Oh yeah let's hurry"  Sunghoon replied.

Many students gathered at the playground to see the volleyball match. Riki and all his friends went to change into their jerseys.

When they showed in the Red Coloured Jersey. My eyes were looking for Riki. I looked at his direction and of course he looked so hot in those jersey. Last time I saw him playing volleyball was with Lia and that time I didn't know him well,  he was just a senior of mine but today he is my friend. I wonder what will be our relation next time.
I was thinking all of this but then the realisation hit me. What am I thinking this? I don't know what my feelings really were! I am so confused!.

The match went so smoothly and they won like the last time. Everyone was cheering for them. I can  why see they were so popular in the school. Its not because of they look but how talented they are . They all slayed in both sides.

I went to get some soft drinks for them. When I returned back I saw them already there. I went to them .

"Hey! Congratulations for your win" I congratulated them.

"Thanks y/n " they said in unison.

" Here " I said and handed them soft drinks.

"Thankyou " they replied.

"Y/n come with me " Riki said.

" Where ? " I asked.

" Just come I'll show you " he replied.

"Okay then " I said.

We existed from the playground and now we were walking in the hallways. I don't know where are we going. I just followed him where ever he was going.

I walked some stairs and now I know where are we going.

" Why are we on the rooftop?" I asked.

" Just because I said !" He replied.

"Look at the sky it's so pretty today ? Isn't it ?" He asked.

" Yes it is " I looked towards the sky and inhaled some fresh air.

" You like sky ? Don't you ?" He asked.

" Yes I love it mostly the night sky ! Dark and shiny " I replied still looking at the sky.

"Y/n ! This is for you " he said.

I looked towards him . He was holding a necklace with a little butterfly on it.

" What ? For me ? " I asked.

" Yes for you ! I want to give it to you because you're special!" He said.

" Special?! Why me ?" I asked.

" Because you're the only female friend of mine ! Which makes you special " he explained.

" Oh ! Is that so ? " I replied while holding the necklace in my hands. " It's so beautiful " I said.

" Can I help you wear it ?" He said.

" Yes of course " I replied and turned backwards then handed him the neck.

He collected all the hair from my back and put them aside of my shoulder. Then he put the necklace on and started to lock it from behind. I felt the coldness of the necklace which didn't last long.

After he was done he take a look on it " perfect" he said.

" It's so beautiful Riki ! Thankyou for making me special!" I said.

" I'm not making you special! You are special" he said.

His words always touch my heart. Sometimes he is totally opposite of what he is now , he tease me and tell me that I'm ugly and annoying but sometimes he also tells me that I'm pretty and kind. I don't know what he really feels about me.  He cares about me but I don't know why , maybe I'm special as he said.

" Y/n? What are you thinking?" He snapped his fingers.

" Nothing ! Btw can we go now " I replied.

" Yes! Classes already started" he said.

" Oh no I'll surely get detention now " I said and we both went running towards our classes.

"Just make any excuse! You won't get any " he said while running.

" You know Mr Kim is so strick, he won't believe in my excuse" i replied.

" Okay bye see you later "  he said and we parted ways.

_______________________________________________________

"TWIST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER "

BTW THANKYOU FOR THE VIEWS.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐
BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1K 44
[UNSERIOUS ASH) a girl who really likes kpop meets a guy in a cafe shop, immediately realising who he was. she lost her chance to get an autograph a...
5.8K 123 22
were they really just friends or more? was what he did necessary? siyeon obviously didn't know. i mean, she's just a heartbroken girl. started: aug 3...
516K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.8K 1.2K 23
A story about a girl named Minyoung who suddenly get close with her long time crush who rejected her before.Lot of things happened but will both of t...