The Unexpected Girl Next Door

By therealsydneyjaneee

Raised in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew turning 18 would be a harsh reality check. To pr... More

Copyright
Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note

Important Info

187 10 1
By therealsydneyjaneee

Heyyy! So I started writing this like 2 weeks ago ish because I was bored and I used to write books all the time but that was before I knew wattpad was well wattpad haha.

I have Chapters 12-19 already planned but I'll stop at Chapter 19 just until I get some more views, added library, or votes. I don't know I feel like me writing with no gain is wasteful but i love writing so you know I may go back in what I say.

Anyways Add to your library, Vote on the book and not just view. But. appstore note 105 views is crazy. I definitely wasn't expecting that so Im still grateful and appreciative. Thank you for the support I do have.

Enjoy the upcoming chapters. I have an editing schedule so Yall should be getting updated every 2 days bc that's how long it takes me to write two chapters with the word count about 1300-1400 for each book. I will be uploading both POV (Aaliyah and Jacie) chapters at the same time. Unless the book plot requires chapters to be from the same PPV twice.

But anyways have an amazing day.
-syd :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 873 34
Her powerful and provocative artistry fails to capture the hearts of those who don't quite understand her message. Often overlooked in the art world...
431K 3.3K 62
After leaving an abusive and mentally draining relationship Brittany decides to dedicate her life to her and her daughter Aria, but what she didn't e...
11.3K 427 24
𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...