Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

42. Celebrations

3.2K 197 41
By BunnyTaeil

"And the best Actress of the year is TAE SUMI"

"Nooooo.... No no no how can it be her?? That damn witch, she snatched my daughter's award. Die you cunt!! " Roseanne's mother cried  out. 

"Why would you take it away from my daughter. " she doesn’t want to believe it no matter what. 

She saw in the TV cameraman focused on Roseanne's face who were congratulating Tae Sumi for the award with a beautiful smile on her face. 

But she knew her daughter, her daughter must have been really heartbroken. 

"Congratulations!!!!!!! "

Sumi's eyes almost popped out at the surprise. Conflicts on her, the whole House is decorated beautifully with her pictures everywhere. 

After the Award ceremony she came home hoping to tell her family and friends about her achievement. She thought no one will watch a  award show that happen every year. Especially when everyone is so busy. But little did she know how wrong she was. 

"Woohooo the best actress Tae Sumi everyone!!! " Sumi's brothers yelled happily as everyone went towards the crying girl who got emotional after witnessing her family and her two bestest friends here.

Everyone hugged her and congratulated her. Her parents gave her their blessing crying. They were so proud of their daughter. Her two older brothers also told her how much happy they were for her and they are proud of her. What could she possibly want more from life. She was too happy. 

Y/n brought her a gift so did Rowan. 

Rowan didn’t come alone. He also brought his little sister cause he was on babysit duty. 

There's few things that's going on y/n's head. The changes..... Things around her start to change much more from her previous life as she changes. Of course every step she takes differently leads future to change too.

Just like how the fate of Tae Sumi and Roseanne changed. In her previous life Roseanne always stayed at top...... No one was there to challenge her. If there was someone then her family would take care of them. 

If she didn’t be friend with Tae Sumi and  wouldn’t encourage Sumi to follow her dreams then Roseanne wouldn’t met her competitor now. Roseanne never had anyone challenged her throne in past life. 

Also Tae Sumi came from a strong and powerful background so getting rid of her is not an option for her parents but yah if Taehyung want it then it can happen. But y/n knew he won't bother himself with these things.

So, if Roseanne fall from the top is y/n responsible for it?_she question herself 

Then the answer came from her heart and mind. Her uncle used to say   -"If you deserve the throne then you will get it, no one can take it from you. And if you are weak and unable to protect it then you don’t deserve it in the first place."

Ergo, if Roseanne fall from top that has nothing to do with y/n. 

So, y/n is not gonna feel guilty for it. 

Y/n and Rowan stayed for the dinner celebration, since It's a big day for their dear friend they wanted to do everything to make her happy. 

But the most weird part was Rowans sister Angela's behaviour. 

When everybody cooed over her and try to coaxed her into playing with them she ignored everyone and wobbled towards y/n who was silently enjoying her food in the corner. She spread her hands meaning to pick her up. 

Y/n picked her and placed the kid on her lap. She pointed at the dishes which y/n picked and feed her silently. 

Angela rested her back on y/n and chewed her food like a mature person. 

The room felt silent 

Pin drop silence 

Everyone's speechless 

Like they had been trying to be friendly with this kid for so long and then this happen ~

"What the actual fuck?" Sumi asked

 "Why is my sister acting like this psychopath? " Rowan Hayes asked to himself

"I think Angela doesn’t like us" Sumi's older brother said

"But why does that kid had the same facial  expression as y/n? It’s like they're so done with this world." Sumi's second brother pointed out.

It indeed looks like both of them are so done for.... 

"What did my mom eat when she had her... Why would my sister behave like her " Rowan said dramatically 

"Is your sister always like this?" Sumi's mother asked

"No, only to y/n. For some weird reason Angela loves her. And try to act like her whenever she is around. "Rowan explained still creeped out. 

The night goes on with more fun, laughter together with Sumi's parents, brothers and friends. Also Angela cling into y/n making Rowan freak out and complaining how his innocent little sister will turn into a psychopath like y/n. It was one of the best day of her life. Her heart felt so content. 

""""""~~~~~_____~~~~~~______~~~~~____"""""

In the same night, 

On the  other part of Seoul someone was broken. 

Roseanne 

She also got to know that in the previous year her mother bribe the director for the award.  

She was a emotional mess.

 She knew this day would come one day. She won't always stay on top. But what hurt most is the betrayal she got from her mother. 

But what irks her is Tae Sumi. 

Even the previous year Tae Sumi was the real winner. It's the girl that not only rival her in her professional life but also in personal life. 

Her own sister seems to see this girl as a sister figure, replacing her. 

Tae Sumi is snatching Roseanne's precious things just like that. What has given her the right of it? Why it has to be the girl Tae Sumi? Why y/n has to be close to her sister's rival? ~ Roseanne thought 

Roseanne knew things will start to change more and more from now on. And she also knew she wasn’t ready for it yet. 

All she could do is to sob her heart out. 

Few days later, 

"So, Park Minji huh?" y/n scoffed 

"Isn’t it the client of yours? Rowan Hayes I thought you keep your personal and professional life separate." Tae Sumi sneered 

Even after he had taken care of that rape case of Park Minji, he seems to be in touch with that girl who was his client  once. Rowan Hayes seems to care about that girl. He treat her like a delicate flower. More like he has taken it as his mission to heal that broken girl's heart. Today three of them gathered to 'Kang Residence'  spend their time together. It's a exclusive luxurious hotel, only filthy rich bitchs can afford it. 

This hotel is the best escape from the paparazzi. This hotel is especially made for it. It contain every necessaries of the clients. Form  business meetings to hangout or every curriculum for extremely rich people without the care of the world. Celebrities, elite businessmens came here to enjoy their life without the care of paparazzi of anything. 

This is the most expensive hotel not just in South Korea but also worldwide. Not anyone can come here, it contains high security and verifications. When Kang Sean's top managing team, security team got satisfied with every details only then you can come. Also this Hotel is far away from locality, in a isolated place. 

And this Hotel belongs to none other than Kang Sean. 

Kang Sean made sure that kind of illegal activists happen here like any other luxurious hotels. 

Y/n, Rowan and Sumi sometimes come here to enjoy the luxury with no paparazzi or any headache. Also y/n owns 10% shares of this hotel. She a VVIP here. Rowan and Sumi is VIP. Rowan often need to come here to have a proper meeting with his rich clients, who needs to do their work very secretly. 

Anyways y/n mainly came here to look after some work of the Hotel that her uncle gave her. Her friends informed they were nearby so if they can come alone. 

"Oh please shut it you two. She's just a friend nothing else." Rowan yelled at the two girls 

"Oh, yah. Your ear says otherwise." Y/n mocked him sipping her hot chocolate, enjoining the flustering looking Rowan. 

No matter how much perfectly Rowan can lie and manipulate others of course cause he is a lawyer. But when it comes to this he knew it won't work on this two girls. 

"You Shut up,,you don't even breath a single thing to us about that green eye." Rowan snapped at y/n who just rolled her eyes. 

"Wait whatttt???  I'm missing something. Spill the tea. " Sumi yelled in excitement 

Y/n ignored the two. She took the file and start to check the things she came here for. Those two tried to tease y/n about Jungkook but she gave them no mind. 

 After she was done checking them she signed and gave it to the manager again giving her attention to the two humans infront of her. 

Thank you 🌼

Please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 242 7
Y/n: I told you once I come back I will destroy you Jungkook fell on the ground crying his eyes out. He wished he could turn back time and stop himse...
4.9K 470 16
Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book, she accidentally transmigrated to her...
4.5K 662 27
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...
16.9K 482 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...