a book dedicated to palestine

By hyunlixisfreetherapy

ur girl is a huge pro palestine so she decided to write this book for some reason this book is for zionists w... More

to zionists
boycott

to get educated

19 3 3
By hyunlixisfreetherapy

the history of palestine and israel is extremely long and i know you don't have all day to listen to me yapping about it so here's the summarised main points.

tw: mentions of holocaust and nazi germany.

- after the holocaust happened, zionism rose, which is the belief that judaism isn't only a religion and they deserved land. 

- the people of palestine welcomed them with open arms, because of what the nazis did to them and because they've got compassion.

- they lived peacefully, together, until 1948.

- the state of israel was formed, and zionists took over most of palestine using war crimes.

- on october 7th, hamas attacked israel in an attempt to get back their land.

- now, israel is killing citizens and bombing palestine with the excuse that hamas might be there (that's just like saying "i'm going to kill you because i fear that a criminal might be hiding inside your house").

- hamas isn't confirmed to have done war crimes, while israel is, it's just brainwashed media.

- big contries support israel, because they profit off colonialism.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 66 16
Andrea Smith, or "Andy" as her friends call her is a girl from Nebraska who started watching popular YouTubers Sam and Colby and became infatuated wi...
39K 5.1K 50
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
57K 738 18
a collection of imagines, preferences, headcannons, etc. for the classic movie, "the outsiders" ( C O M P L E T E D )
21.4K 3.3K 12
ආදරේ කරන්න නොදන්න හිතකට ආදරේ කරන්න කියලා දුන්නු එයා ඒ ආදරේ අමතක කරන විදිහ කියලා දුන්නේ නැත්තන්...? ° nonfiction °