(S1 B1) Malix Prime: And The...

By MalixPrime

This story is about a kid who is a half blood ONI who has to deal with not only his past but protect his frie... More

Prologue
(Act 1) Chapter 1: The Journey Begins
Chapter 2: The Destroyer Hunters
Chapter 3: The Investigation Starts
Chapter 4: Finding The Stranger
(Act 2) Chapter 5: And So He Lives
Chapter 6: Confrontation
Chapter 7: Pulling The Strings
(Act 3) Chapter 8: Embracing The Demon
Chapter 9: The Game Plan
Chapter 10: Preparing For Flames
Chapter 11: A Demons Last Stand
Chapter 13: The End Of A Legacy
(The End) Chapter 14: One Final Message
Creator note

Chapter 12: I Am Malix Prime

3 0 0
By MalixPrime

Malikyte gets knocked out and Crimson starts laying waste to the area around them. Malikyte is in a deep dream like state and he sees his dad in that field again. He says worried and shaky. "Dad, were gonna lose we can't stop him, he's to powerful!" Fade stops him and says. "No, you can, I've been hiding your true nature from you. Your not just a demon, you see, the war wasn't just between the demons and humans, it had a bit of gods to, it was your mother I fell for, she's a life god, and your a Destroyer Demon, the perfect mix of power and sympathy." Malikyte's eyes widen and he tears up. He then says. "Even with you telling me that, I won't be able to take him on... I'm not you..." Fade kneels down and says. "No, your better then me, there's a name I wanted to give you, one that would transcend any other heros..." Malikyte looks at his father and says. "A name? What name?" Fade says in a serious tone. "It was my fathers name in the war, Malix Prime... That name will give you strength as it is the name that holds a great history in this universe, you are Malix Prime!" Malikyte nods and he wakes up to red flames all around him. He gets up and Crimson lands next to him as Malix starts to glow a bright blue and purple, Malix turns to face Crimson and say. "Thought you could get rid of me that easily?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 17 20
Ma first story XDXDXD :3 This is about a kid who started out with no friends or powers(NO, its not a My Hero Academia story) becoming a legend that w...
159 69 20
This is about a guy who is willingly to put his life down for his people, country, and his father. He won't stop until he finds the one who killed hi...
168 6 26
Completee Just read it. I don't know what I plan on doing with it, but it's not finished. This story is about a boy who has always been defenseles...
189 13 15
A story about a young mans journey to save his country against an ancient evil that wants to destroy him and everyone else, he will uncover mysteries...