Crystal Heart || Ninjago x re...

By Starligt_galaxy

a crystal clear mind, a crystal heart and a lot of chaos. Running away from home wasn't the Smartest idea, no... More

A rocky start
A little heat
Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The Snake King
Tik Tok ⏳
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Tale of Two Sisters
The Green Ninja
All of Nothing
The Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Of The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
The return of the spinjitzu master
Tommorow comes today

Pirates vs. Ninja

290 13 47
By Starligt_galaxy

(Song is the POV of Zane & (Y/n))

Kai holds up his hands, which were covered by oven mits. Lloyd throws punches at them, throwing a kick in a few times.

"Good, keep it up" Kai comments.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd explains, throwing another punch.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy" The brunette explains to the boy.

"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me" Lloyd jumps up and gives Kai a swift kick, pushing the older boy into the hanging pand

Kai puts up his hands "Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe"

Sensei Wu takes a sip of his tea "I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the four ninja"

Cole speaks up "Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?" The mentioned Ninja felt fear when he heard it.

"You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya" Sensei Wu answers.

"Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?" Lloyd whines, pouting.

Sensei sighs "Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found"

Lloyd groans and walks out the room to meet up with Nya.

"Ha, sounds familiar?" Cole asks, smugly.

"I wasn't that whiny" Kai frowns.

"No, you were worse" Zane adds.

"Hey, guys, where's (Y/n)?" Jay questions "I haven't seen her all day"

"She went out earlier to look for a better place to train Lloyd" Cole answers, looking at the others.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Meanwhile
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

The mentioned (h/c) haired ninja strolls over the sidewalk, fiddling with a small crystal in her hand.

Multiple pair of eyes follow her figure. A hand holds up a drawing of a older woman who looked very similar to the girl they were observing.

"Do you think it's her?"

"Ofcourse, you dunce. They're almost the same person"

(Y/n) pauses, hearing the whispering. She turns her head to the alleyway where she was hearing from. She finds it empty, no one in sight.

She let's out a sigh, continuing her journey. Looking around for anything intresting.

Something catches her eye, a building at the corner of the street. She approaches it, reading off the sign "Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo"

'It's worth checking out' (Y/n) thinks to herself. She opens the door and walks in. Her ears don't pick up any sound, it was dead quiet.

Suddenly she hears someone stumbling through the dojo and scurries to where she was.

She was met with a man wearing a light brown gi, commed back brown hair and a big golden necklace around his neck. The girl was surprised at his appearance, expecting someone who was more like Sensei Wu to show up.

"I wasn't expecting guests this early" he clears his throat "Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, I'm the Great Master Dareth. How can I help you, lady?"

"Me and my friends are training a boy, but we our living space is far too small to do that. I was wondering if we could use your dojo to help him train" (Y/n) explains to him.

"And why should i do that?" Dareth questions, crossing his arms.

"Cause that is what dojo's are for..?"

"What about this?" Dareth offers "If you're able to defeat the Great Master Dareth in a one versus one fight, you're friend can train here"

(Y/n) shrugs her shoulder "Why not, it's been a bit since I got to rough house"

"Don't say I didn't warn you" Dareth raises his arms and one of his legs. He seem to be trying to look like eagle, but more looking like a moron.

In a blink of an eye, he noticed that the girl had dissapeared from his sight. "Are you done now?" He heard someone whisper in his ear from behind.

He tenses up and stumbles back, turning around. He witnesses (Y/n) was the one who was standing behind him, he trips over the girl's stuck out foot.

(Y/n) pulls out her staff and point it at the man's throat. She puts it against his chin and pushes it up to make him look at her "Game over" She smirks.

She removes her staff from his neck and holds it infront of him, offering to help him up. He grabs it and gets back up in his feet, he brushes the dust off his gi.

"I was just going easy on you, I don't want to hurt a pretty damsel" Dareth excuses himself.

The girl raises his eyebrows, doubting him very much.

The two hear the door opening. (Y/n) turns her head, finding her friends in the doorway.

"Is that the kid?" Dareth whispers to (Y/n), looking at Lloyd.

"Yup" (Y/n) nods "Hey, guys, I found a perfect place to train Lloyd"

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Jay and Lloyd stand on two separate poles(??) Lloyd jumps towards the older boy, but the ginger leaps back "You must be light on your feet. Hiyah!" He sends a kick towards Lloyd, which he dodges.

...

Cole puts seven planks of wood on a table "When you strike with your fists, concentrate. You may be small, but you're strong"

Lloyd concetrates before slamming his first down. He breaks the planks, along with the table and make a small earthquake.

It makes the ninja fall back due to the sudden force.

"That was the power of the Staff of Quakes. And you did it without the Golden Weapon!" Jay exclaims (in Kai's voice).

"That must be why you have the potential to be the greatest ninja. You can harness all of the Elemental Powers" Zane remarks, proudly.

Lloyd looks at his hands excitedly "Really? Cool"

"(Y/n), how did you get us the permission to use the dojo?" Kai asks the girl.

"Dareth wanted to do a one on one, if i beat him, Lloyd was allowed to train here. You can already guess the outcome" (Y/n) explains.

Dareth emerges through the bead curtains "Ofcourse, I let her win. Also I have to admit, not bad for a kid. But instead of ten boards, how about fifty? Stack 'em, boys"

Two boys, a bit younger than Lloyd, hold each twenty-five boards. They put them on two bricks.

"And perhaps if I, Grand Sensei Dareth, can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become..." Dareth flips up his hood "...the Brown Ninja!"

"The Brown Ninja?" Jay snickers "The Ninja of what?"

"The Ninja of embarrasment" (Y/n) adds, an amused grin on her face.

"Sorry, pal. Club's already full" Cole replies.

(I counted how many planks were put on the bricks, and that are twenty planks, not fifty. Dareth, you liar)

"Okay, okay. Then maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength may persuade you. Jeffy, Phil, are we ready?" Dareth approaches the set up planks.

"Yes, Grand Sensei Dareth" The two students say in unison, giving a quick bow.

"Observe. I call upon the greatest animal to give me strength, the Dragon. Heeyah!" The Great Brown Ninja hits the plank, not even making a scratch. He screams in pain. Most of the team laughs at his stupidity, while (Y/n) cringes at his pain.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

They walk out of the dojo, spotting a very familiar Flying ship. It was terrorising the city, along with having a purple color scheme.

"Oh, that's our ship!" Jay points at it.

"But pirates?" Lloyd mutters out, sounding very confused.

"Pirates haven't been around for centuries" Cole comments.

"It doesn't matter how they are here, we have to stop them" (Y/n) cuts in.

"But how?"

Kai holds out a bus token "Perhaps this can be of some use" As if magic, a bus appears and Kai jumps in "I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!"

They all get on as the bus speeds off after the ship. They flip up their hoods.

"Ugh, I don't like the kid coming along. It's too dangerous" Kai says.

"Please, please, please. I'll be super good" Lloyd begs, jumping up and down.

"The powers inside you are still too great, too uncontrollable" Zane denies.

"I'm sorry, Lloyd. But I don't want you getting hurt" (Y/n) places her hand on boy's shoulder "I'm sure in the future you can come along"

Lloyd frowns and sits down in one of the seats.

The Ninja climb onto the roof of the bus. They were almost about to grab the anker, when the bus suddenly stops.

Zane, Cole, Jay and Kai hold onto Kai's sword that was stabbed into the front of the bus. They look down as an old woman crosses the road, very slowly.

"Come on, people. We're trying to save the city here!" Jay yells, annoyed.

"It's getting away!" Cole exclaims, looking as the ship flies away.

The elderly woman's bag Rips, spilling its content onto the road. The ninja sigh.

(Y/n) jumps off the bus. She picks up the groceries and stuffs them back into the bag. She hoist up the woman and lifts her up in her arms. She rushes over the other side of the road and sets the woman down.

"Thank you, deary" The woman pinches the girl's cheek "No...problem, ma'am"

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

The five ninja stand on the street. They hear Dareth's cries from the ship, he got himself captured by the Pirates.

"Ugh, dang it, Dareth"

"We need to get onboard that ship.

Jay turns around, finding a costume shop "Ah-ha. There are other ways a ninja can hide in plain sight"

They get in and buy some pirate costumes. They put them on and stroll out of the costume shop.

Sneaking aboard, they witness the Pirates talking chucking Dareth over the plank.

Edging him with a sword, he was forced to walk onto the plank. "You're making a big mistake. Don't make me call upon the Dragon" Dareth mutters, scared out of his mouth.

"Who here wants to see him go splat?" Soto questions his crew, their response being cheers.

"Who here wants to see him live?" Jay says behind his hand. His words makes the Pirates confused.

Soto looks where the voice was coming from. His single eye latches on a mate with (h/c) hair. He blinks, wondering if he was hallucinating "Aurora..?" He mumbles to himself.

He shakes his head and puts his hook around Dareth's neck "Hehe. The plank's getting shorter, huh?"

"We don't need to do this, fellas. I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do, I wouldn't even call it an art. I know I'm a brown belt, but I painted it. And my trophies, they're all fake" Dareth panics. Jay and Kai groans at his confession.

He was pushes off the plank, the three hear his screams. It was suddenly quiet, but then they hear his and Lloyd's cheering.

The mega dragon soars through the sky, Lloyd rides excitedly on it. One of its mouth was holding the collar of Dareth's Gi.

"I-I called the Dragon. I-I called the Dragon!" Dareth laughs with joy.

The Ninja use spinjitzu to be in their gi's, weilding their weapons.

"More pajama men?" Captain Soto says, annoyed.

(Y/n) pulls out her staff "It's our ass kicking outfits, bitch"

"Ninja versus pirates. Who will win?" Kai pulls out his sword from its sheet.

They begin battling with the Pirates, knocking a few off the ship.

The mega dragon flies over the ship. Lloyd jumps down and grabs onto a rope, he swings around. He lands and knocks down Zane and Soto. "Ninja, go!"

Soto raises his sword at the boy "Pirate, go!" He was stopped by Kai clashing against his sword with his own.

"Lloyd! You're not supposed to be here!" Kai picks up Lloyd and puts him heard first into a nearby barrel.

The green ninja kicks his feet around, making the barrel fall to its side. He gets up (still in the barrel) and runs into Soto, accidentally pushing the lever of the anchor.

Lloyd trip and falls, rolling over the deck. Kai jumps on it and tries to hold his balance, but falls off. He grabs onto the anchor that sliding across the street.

Soto swings his sword at Lloyd, but the boy keeps dodging it "Ninja, go!" He uses spinjitzu, bursting out of the barrel. "Whoa, Spinjitzu! I just did Spinjitzu for the first time!" Soto pushes him, making the boy hit the lever again.

The anchor is lifted back up and Kai gets onto the deck with the help of (Y/n). The six Ninja surround the captain.

Lloyd creates an energy ball, it's light glowing a bright green.

"Lloyd! Don't! Your powers are too uncontrollable!" Kai warns.

Lloyd sends off the energy ball and it flies to the mast. It tilts and falls onto the heroes, pinning them to the ground.

"First I get defeated by a bunch of ten year old, and now a mast. How I have fallen from grace" (Y/n) shakes her head.

Captain Soto points his sword at them "You lose, Pajama People. Now you're walking the plank"

Samurai X climbs aboard. She picks up the mast and slams it down, making the Pirates fall down. Nya jumps out, landing on Soto's back.

"Who wins between pirates and ninja? It's Samurai!" Jay cheers. She giggles as he lovingly sighs.

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

"Good work, team" A police officer praised as the Pirates are put into police cars.

"Don't forget to include this guy" Kai pulls Lloyd close, ruffling the boy's hair.

"Uh, that your ship?" The police officer asks.

"It sure is" Jay answers. The team looks over, finding Garmadon and the serpentine on it

"Sorry, you snooze, you lose"

"Lord Garmadon!"

"Dad!"

Garmadon looks at Lloyd "You're becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me. Give up, before it's too late" Lloyd looks at the ninja before looking back at his father, giving him a smirk" Have it your way. Another day, ninja. Another day"

"Ah, great. Lord Garmadon is back, and now he's got our ship" Jay complains.

"Well, at least we've got this little guy" Cole pats Lloyd's back.

(Y/n) places her hand on the boy's shoulder "I'm so proud of but you give me so much stress. Do parents have to do this daily?" She questions, making the others laugh.

Dareth sneaks up behind Jay. Before he could do anything, Jay grabs him by the arm and flips him over his shoulder.

"Oh, come on, guys. I Dareth you to forgive me"

----------
Lloyd Garmadon | 43% | Big sister - little brother

█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

A new relationship has been unlocked!

Dareth | 15% | acquaintens

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

~~~~~~~~~~~
2492 words

DO WANT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE YAR YAR YIPETY YAY

Sprinkled in a hint of lore.

I am very excited for next chapter, it's one of my favorite episodes.

I have school tommorow but I'm still exhausted, god help.

Hazbin Hotel has finally come out and I loved it, it was fresh air from the mess that was Helluva boss season 2. The songs are bops (Whatever it takes>>). It makes me want to make a Hazbin hotel x eve! Reader fanfic but I already have enough on my plate, so maybe in the future.

Also I'm planning to have (Y/n) kill someone with glitter (I'm not even half joking)

That will be all, have a nice day/night

-Starligt 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♂️💨

(Caught this during watching)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
12.8K 420 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...
1.3K 54 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...
3.4K 69 8
!DISCONTINUED! - Basically the crystalized season with a reader insert and Lloyd as the love interest. - I will be using female pronouns (sorry if y...