๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By aeztopiax

When Andy Robertson younger sister falls in love with his teammate. More

๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ—

324 5 0
By aeztopiax

This chapter will include some triggering subjects so fill free to skip this chapter x
But I will not be going into full blown detail
with it all🫶🏼

It's been a couple days since my mum made a whole scene in front of everyone, she's tried to call and message but I've just ignored her.

But it's been hard cause my dad has also been doing the same even though he didn't make a scene at all I just didn't want to as I know it would be mum doing it through his phone.

I decided to go get ready for the day as Andy has training later in the day I could get some time to get ready but when I sat on the toilet there was blood everywhere.

I walked over to my bed and saw it was in there as well, "um oh god I" I said to myself.

"Rachel!" I shouted as I didn't know what to do, she came running into my room "yeah babes" she said as she walked in.

I was stood there with red eyes she looked at the bed and then at me, "I'm sorry" I said to her while crying.

"Hey Liv it's not your fault at all" she said to me while she pulled me in for a hug, "Liv I'm gonna need you to take a shower to get clean and I'll wash your bed sheets and get you new ones" she added on.

"Okay" I said to her while nodding my head and crying.

"Then we will go to the hospital okay" she said to me while hugging me.

I listened to Rachel and went to clean myself up I then got out of the shower and put on my joggers and a hoodie, Rachel she also told me to wear a pad just in case I bleed any more so I did.

Rachel and I then head to the hospital, once we got there, we got seen pretty quickly and got done with it, I got back into the cry, "Liv how do you feel?" She asked me.

"I-I don't know how to feel" I said to him while my voice was cracking from crying.

"Hey it's all okay to cry liv" she said to me as she drove off.

We finally got back home I was going to head straight upstairs but I decided to sit downstairs as I didn't want to be rude at all.

Then Rocco wanted to play with me but I just didn't feel like it at all, "buddy go play with mummy" Andy said as he sat down next to me.

"You don't have to come to training liv" he told me out of nowhere.

"No I want to come Andy" I told him while forcing a smile.

"Rachel told me what happened liv" he said to me calm.

I didn't say anything at all I just started to tear up, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I said to him, he then pulled me in for a hug, "are you mad?" I added on.

"Of course I'm not liv but I'm annoyed that you didn't tell me" he said to me, "but you don't need to come to training" he added on.

"I still want to come it just I haven't told Trent" I said to them.

"Told him about the baby?" He asked me.

"I haven't told him about this morning yet and I don't when I should" I told him, "and the both of you have a match in a couple days" I added on.

"Just tell him a training" Andy told me.

"But" I said to him.

"I don't care liv he will be annoyed if you don't tell him any sooner" he told me, I nodded to him, "okay" I said to him while crying, "can you to tell klopp?" I added on, he nodded in agreement.

Once we arrived at training Andy and I went straight to the cafeteria I sat down at the empty table, I just sat on my phone scrolling through stuff.

"Liv you want a drink?" Andy asked me as he was waiting to sit down.

"Umm I'll go get something myself" I told him as I walked off, then some of the younger boys were messing about and they knocked into me.

"Watch out" Andy shouted across the room, I then just grabbed a water bottle, I walked back to the table, "you alright?" He asked me.

I just nodded at him as I saw Trent and klopp walked in together with Virgil behind talking with hendo, I just started to cry as I saw him walked, "I can't do this" i said to him as I stood up and walked off.

As soon as I walked into the cafeteria with the gaffer liv she straight away walked off, "Liv you all good" I asked her but she completely ignored me.

So I walked over to Robbo, "is liv okay?" I asked him confused.

"Umm no, you should go talk to her" he told me while he raised his eyebrows.

I nodded in agreement and went to go find her.

When I walked off from the cafeteria I didn't know where to go my mind of the place went blank and I didn't know my way round.

And someone was standing in the gym so I decided to go in there, "everything okay?" Someone with a strong scouse accent asked me.

I didn't say anything but I was looking around, "umm hello" he asked me.

"Liv, liv" someone shouted my name, I stopped and my breathing got heavier.

"Oh shit liv" they said as they caught me before I fell to the ground they sat me up.

"Curtis go find Andy and Trent" ox shouted to him.

"Liv Trent and Andy are on there way" he told me, while my breathing wasn't getting any better, "breath in and out slowly" he told me, I started to do so.

As I saw Andy and Trent running into the room they then knelled down to me, "this is why I told you to say home liv" he told me as my breathing go under control.

"But" I told him while struggling.

"No buts liv you have had a stressful morning already I'm calling Rachel to come get you" he told me annoyed as he walked off everyone else followed me except Trent.

"What does he mean by stressful morning" he asked me confused.

"I'm sorry" I told him while crying.

"Hey why are you saying sorry for?" He asked me as he wiped my face.

"I lost the baby" I said to him while crying, he pulled me into his chest, "I'm sorry Trent" I added on.

"Liv this stuff happens okay" he told me while hugging me.

————
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 660 27
A heart is the most valuable you can give anyone and that's why Emily Robertson wasn't going to give hers to just anyone, especially not a footballer...
2M 39.3K 89
โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -------------------- Being the s...
22.8K 195 51
In which playboy ruben dias falls in love with his best mates sister, athena grealish. can ruben change his ways for her or will he stay a playboy?
349K 5.6K 56
She's the Captains younger sister, what could go wrong? "You really think I'm that easy?" Ella spoke, wiping the tears away. "I don't but some peopl...