PRINCESS [Charles Leclerc]

By f1povs_1

When the royal collides with Formula 1 it unfolds a tale of forbidden love and heart-wrenching decisions. Pri... More

The Royal Family
1. Annual Royal Dinner
2. Unexpected
3. Sneaking out
4. The normal Monaco
5. Consequences
6. Proposal
7. Be yourself
8. Suspicion
9. If the whole world was watching
10. The gym
11. Blown Up
12. Doubts
13. Monaco Grand Prix
14. Secrets
15. An Invitation
16. True Love
17. Time to be a Royal
18. I love you
19. Official
20. Public
21. The Leclerc's
22. Supportive Girlfriend
24. Party
25. Save me
26. British Royals
27. Sickness
28. I'm Sorry
29. Royal Pressure
30. The King
31. Summer Break
32. Racing
33. Another Proposal
34. Ferrari
35. Interview
36. Love Story
37. Princess Treatment
38. Zandvoort
39. Rumors
40. Wedding
41. Protective
42. Mistakes
43. Comeback
44. August
45. Family
46. Baby Alert
47. Mistakes
48. Privacy
49. World Champion
50. Home
51. The Royal Baby
Season 2

23. Silverstone

3.6K 71 5
By f1povs_1

SILVERSTONE

It's been three weeks since I slept with Charles for the very first time. We've been happy together since that. And I definitely can't get enough of him. He was gone for one more race without me because we couldn't make it work this fast. The palace had to make sure there are special safety rules for me. But today is the day and I can finally go with Charles to one of his races. I can't wait to see how it all works. I couldn't enjoy the Monaco Grand Prix. Now I want to see how it all works and what he has to do. I want to be front row.

I choose this outfit for today, being extra supportive with wearing red:

I'm sitting in the car next to Charles who's driving to the circuit. We see a lot of fans waiting for him and the other drivers to come. They cheer when they see it's Charles. They shout his name and he starts to drive slowly. It's insane. I know crowds but my crowds are more silent, while they patiently wait for me or my family to walk to them. They do cheer but not screaming like this. I start to feel uncomfortable as they see who's sitting next to Charles. The princess of Monaco. His new girlfriend. Me.

C: Just smile and wave. Like always.

He squeezes my knee. I never have to tell him how I feel, he just knows. I nod and start to do smile. I don't wave. They're here for him and I'm not stealing his show.

Charles drives to his parking lot slowly. We have to wait for Ryan and Tom to get some space between the media, fans and us. Charles gets out and runs to my side to open my door. He reaches out for my hand to help me out.

E: This going to be crazy.

He holds my hand tighter as the crowd tries to get closer to me. Ryan and Tom always close to us. Also Charles hired a bodyguard. We walk into the paddock and it's the first time I'm using this paddock pass. I smile seeing my little picture. There is only a few more media cameras which you can easily ignore.

C: Welcome to the Formula 1 world.

E: It's already my second race.

C: I'm sorry, your highness.

Charles bows joking. I laugh and kiss him quickly. I know we shouldn't do this a lot since I'm still royal and we don't show us off a lot. But I'm not here as a royal, I'm here to be a supportive girlfriend.

Charles shows me around the paddock and I meet a few important people. It's so big. Later we arrive at the ferrari garage. Another man is walking over to hug and greet Charles. He sees me behind him and bows.

Carlos: You have to be the princess.

C: I told you, you don't have to bow or anything.

That's the thing. I want to be Charles girlfriend. Not a royal. I want them to treat me like all the other girls here.

C: Elisabeth, this is Carlos, my team mate.

E: Nice to meet you, Carlos.

He waves a girl over to him, who just walked into the garage. She has blonde hair and looks very pretty.

Carlos: In case you ever need a girls talk. This is my girlfriend Isa.

I: Hi, it'ss so nice to finally meet you. I was so nervous.

I go over to her and just hug her. She seems so nervous. I think we can be good friends if ours boyfriends are driving in the same team.

E: I'm a girl just like you. No need to be nervous.

I: I can introduce you to all the other girlfriends and wife's. And I also can show you around.

Isa gets excited now which makes me smile. That's how it should be. The boys are watching us with a smirk.

Carlos: Alright, I think we can go now, Charles.

C: Let me introduce her to the team first.

I nod smiling and we go over after Charles calls everyone. They all stare at me. I hate this.But after that I can finally enjoy this race weekend. I hug Charles after he changed into his race suit.

E: Good luck for the practice.

Charles and Carlos go to their cars to get ready. I watch everything.

I: Come I'll explain everything to you.

Isa takes my hand to walk over with me to a zone where we can watch the practice out of the garage. She gives me some headphones so I can listen to the team radios. This is exciting.

After the practice Charles walks straight to me, followed by the TV camera.

E: That was good, right?

C: I still need to improve a bit more.

E: I'm sure you can do this.

He kisses me infront of the camera. We never have to hide anymore. This is us. This is love.

We talk a bit and also walk over to get some food in the ferrari hospitality before the second practice starts. I try to learn everything. Charles already told me a lot and now Isa does. I'm getting more and more into it. As the boys have to do some interviews after the second practice I wait with Isa together. I only know her a few hours but I already can tell we're really gonna be good friends. She's so nice and adorable.

C: So many questions about us. That was crazy.

Charles comes back to me, also followed by Carlos. Charles words remind me of what Lorenzo told me.

E: I'm so sorry. This should be about you and your racing, not about our relationship.

C: I don't care, princess.

He kisses me. Isa pulls a cute face and her hand on her chest.

I: Aw, you're so adorable.

I smile happy, and cuddle into Charles arms who holds me tight.

I: We wanna go to a club tonight. You wanna join us?

Carlos: Isa!

He warns his girlfriend and looks nervously to Charles. What? It's obvious a princess can't go to a club? I mean, I've never been before. I didn't want to but probably also dad wouldn't allowed it. Okay, there is a point.

E: Actually, I would love to join.

I look to Charles.

C: You sure?

E: Wait.

I squeezes his arm and turn around to walk over to Ryan.

CHARLES POV

I look after Elisabeth who walks to Ryan and Tom.

Carlos: I assume these are her bodyguards?

C: Yes. But guys, I shouldn't take her to a party. She's the princess.

I: I think she wants to be a normal girl. She even doesn't want the respect she should get as a princess. So, if she wants to join, then come with her.

Isa does have a point but I'm not sure about this. I need to proof her dad, that I'm good enough for the royalty. I won't get positive points if I take her to a club. Isa rubs my arm to comfort me.

Elisabeth is coming back from Ryan with a smile on her lips.

E: I'm ready to come with you.

I look at her confused. She's joking, right?

E: It just took me a little bit of convincing.

I shake my head laughing. She's unbelievable. How can you not love her?

________________________

A party for the princess at her first race weekend? How is this gonna turn out? 🤭

I hope you enjoy this book so far.

Let me know xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 8.8K 25
The f1 season is coming to an end, and Christmas is creeping up on Charles Leclerc, but the Ferrari driver has one problem he needs to solve before C...
23.4K 635 19
"I can't handle knowing when you don't" When Aurora awakens from a life-altering accident, she discovers she's married to Charles Leclerc, an F1 driv...
87.3K 1.6K 46
Charles Leclerc has his mind set on getting his second WDC, and it all starts at the pre season testing in Bahrain. Charles has his mind set on beati...
404K 6.4K 52
"we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it" y/n an ordinary girl from Monaco, dating the famous McLaren F1 driver - Lando Norris But what happens...