The Damned

By theprodigyofficial

Onyx is a troubled teen, who doesn't realize just how troubled her future will be. Kai and Dimitras face the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

16 2 1
By theprodigyofficial

Later that night, students from Fortuna and Greenwood had met at Onyxs' house as previously planned. Before the championship games, Onyx knew she was going to want to party whether they won or lost. What she didn't anticipate was the way she was currently feeling, she didn't feel like seeing anyone. She would have much preferred to curl up in her room and cry.

When the team arrived back at the house, there were already cars that the driveway all the way down to the street. When they entered the party, they received endless, deafening amounts of cheers and applause, streamers and poppers shot over them from all directions. Music was playing loud and Onyx was already annoyed.

"Onyx!" She heard two familiar voices shout through the others. She looked up and smiled from the corner of her mouth when she saw Bethany and Cyndi, she didn't know they planned on coming. They hugged her tightly and complimented her profusely. Onyx sat with them on the couch in the front living room and caught them up, telling them why Jesse had hit her.

They took Onyxs' side of course, knowing her reasoning and why she was messaging Ava so much no matter how inappropriate their conversations were. Bethany and Cyndi were a little high, they couldn't keep their hands off of Onyx as she told them about how frustrated and hurt she was that Ava would do something like that right in front of her after the conversations they had.
Cyndi made Onyx look at her and she kissed her softly while Bethany placed her hand under Onyxs' shirt, running her fingers along her toned lower abdomen. Onyx closed her eyes as she kissed Cyndi back, then suddenly felt hands on her shoulders from behind. She looked up and saw a girl she recognized from Fortuna, who was smiling down at her as she rubbed her shoulders. She leaned down and kissed Onyxs' neck softly.

Kai and Dimitras were standing outside talking as they waited for the pizza to arrive. Dimitras' mouth opened slightly when she saw Ava and Jesse approaching the house with their friends. Kai followed her gaze and sighed when she saw them.

"This won't be good," Kai said. As Ava got closer, Dimitras stood in the entrance to the courtyard, blocking her from entering. Her arms were folded in front of her as she looked down disapprovingly at the girl.

"Ava, I don't think you should be here. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Dimitras stated firmly. Jesse and Ava's friends had gone ahead of her and joined the party.

"Dimitras, we were invited. I didn't come to cause any trouble, I promise. We'll be in and out before you even notice." Ava promised. Dimitras sighed as she considered her words. She couldn't read the girl's mind which frustrated her but somehow she knew Ava was telling the truth.

"Fine. You have thirty minutes. If you are still here by then I will find you personally and make you leave." Dimitras stated her terms. Ava smiled then nodded before entering the party. Dimitras sighed as she watched the girl, she remembered her when she was just a child. Dimitras was Ava's godmother for gods sake, which was even more reason why Dimitras couldn't believe that the young, innocent girl she remembered had caused Onyx so much pain.

Ava walked through the grand entrance of the mansion, she looked around in awe. Her eyes wandered until they suddenly landed on Onyx who was on the couch in the room just ahead of her, with four girls surrounding her who were running their hands along her body. She gasped quietly to herself at the scene before her, she was undeniably jealous and didn't know how to handle her emotions. She wasn't sure if she wanted to scream or cry but her entire world froze when Onyxs' eyes opened and her gaze met hers.

Onyxs' expression remained the same. She wasn't moaning from pleasure, she wasn't smiling at the feeling of having multiple sets of lips and hands along her body, she looked dead behind her eyes and Ava felt awful. This was Onyxs' night and Ava knew she had ruined it. She watched as Onyx stood, then went up the stairs to her right. Ava's breath caught when she saw the girl that was sitting between Onyx's legs follow shortly after her up the stairs.

Ava let her jealousy consume her. She wandered around the party aimlessly, trying desperately to take her mind off of what the girl could be doing with Onyx just a floor above her.

Onyx had gone to her room and stripped, not even caring that she left the door to her room open. She went into her bathroom, leaving all of the lights off since her eyes were strained from being under the bright lights of the stadium all day and night. She stood in her roman shower and turned the water on cold, enjoying the way the cool water rolled off of her hot skin. The girl came into the bathroom and gasped when she saw Onyx. The girl approach her, then she got on her knees before her.

Onyx closed her eyes as she felt the stranger taking her member into her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly when she looked down, seeing that the girl had taken half of her length down her throat. Onyx placed her hand on the girl's head and leaned her head back from pleasure.

Meanwhile, Ava had given in and decided to go upstairs to find Onyx and was hoping to not find the girl with her. Kai and Dimitras noticed then looked at one another, knowing Onyx was with the girl upstairs and that Ava likely wasn't going to enjoy what she was about to see.

She had looked in each room on the second floor until she saw a room at the end of the hallway that was left ajar. She approached the room and noticed it was dark inside, but she decided to enter anyways. When she entered, she saw Onyx's clothes on the floor next to the girl's clothes. She heard the shower running and knew they must be in there together.

She approached the open bathroom which didn't have a door, the only light being the moonlight that shone through the windows. She stood in the archway and watched the girl moving her head back and forth along Onyxs' length. Ava leaned in the doorway and crossed her arms in front of her, when Onyx suddenly noticed her presence.

Onyx looked at Ava as she placed her other hand on the girl's head, holding her head in place and she began to move her hips back and forth slowly, making the girl take her deeper. The fact that Ava was watching was arousing her even more. Their eye contact never faltered and Onyxs' mouth opened slowly as she began moving her hips forward further, making the girl take almost her entire length down her throat. Her breath caught, and she pulled the girl's head to her all the way. Ava watched Onyxs' member enter the girl completely as she began to come. Ava's mouth opened slightly as she felt her jealousy bubbling beneath her skin.

Once Onyx finished, she looked down at the girl and smiled softly before releasing her. The girl pulled her head back slowly, still looking up at Onyx as her mouth was freed and she gasped for air desperately. The girl looked over her shoulder and saw Ava, who was glaring at her in an unfriendly way. The girl stood and kissed Onyx on the cheek before leaving the bathroom, she gave Ava a small smirk on her way out.

Kai and Dimitras saw the girl coming downstairs shortly after. They looked at one another again, knowing Onyx was upstairs with Ava alone now. Kai realized that Onyx had likely made Ava jealous, just as Dimitras recommended. "You did this," Kai said with a small smirk as she nudged Dimitras playfully, who smiled then rolled her eyes.

Ava watched as Onyx rubbed soap along her body and member, cleaning herself. She couldn't help but stare, the curves and edges of her body were perfect with purpose and definition around each surface. Once rinsed down, Onyx shut the water off and grabbed her towel then began to dry her body. She looked at Ava as she ran the towel back and forth along her member, then wrapped the towel around her waist.

Onyx walked right past Ava and went to her closet. "What do you want, Ava?" Onyx asked as she continued to dry herself off. Ava didn't know what to say. Onyx looked at her as she dropped her towel to the floor. "Where's your fiancé?" Onyx added.

"Downstairs." Ava answered, trying hard not to stare at Onyxs' naked form but her eyes betrayed her.

"Then maybe you should go back downstairs, I'm sure he'll be wondering where you've gone." Onyx recommended, the moonlight that shone through the window was glistening against her wet skin.

"I didn't mean for it to come to this, Onyx." Ava said. Onyx stepped towards her.

"How exactly did you mean for this to go then, Ava?" Onyx retorted. She noticed that tears had began to form in Ava's eyes and she looked away from Onyx who's brow furrowed. Onyx took Ava's hand and looked down at the ring on her finger. "I hope he makes you happy." Onyx said with a voice full that was filled with sorrow. Ava pulled her hand away from Onyx and wiped her eyes.

Onyxs' brow furrowed again when she saw a bruise on the underside of Ava's forearm. She took her hand and pulled her arm closer so that she could get a better look. "Did he do this to you?" Onyx asked. Ava quickly pulled her arm away from Onyx again.

"No, it was an accident." Ava said. Onyx then saw another bruise on the girl's shoulder and upper arm. She ran her fingers over the girl's other bruises gently.

"I'm guessing these were accidents too then." Onyx said through gritted teeth. "Is this why you stayed with him? Are you afraid he'll hurt you?" Onyx asked. Ava began to sob in front of her, she couldn't hold back her feelings any longer.

"He would kill me, Onyx. He already almost did when he saw our messages." Ava said with shaky breath between sobs.

"But I'm here now," Onyx said as she placed her hand gently on the side of Ava's face. "I won't let him hurt you. Choose me, Ava. Please... you know we belong together." Onyx pleaded. Ava looked up at her as she imagined how happy their life would be together.

"I saved myself for you. I told him I wouldn't sleep with him unless we were married,
I didn't think he would actually propose." Ava admitted. Onyx stepped closer, they were inches apart. She leaned her head down and kissed Ava softly. Ava closed her eyes, allowing herself to give in to Onyx. She wrapped her arms around Onyxs' neck and kissed her back passionately. A few moments later, she pushed herself away from Onyx and looked at the ground, trying hard again not to stare at the girl's naked body.

"I can't do this, it's wrong. He still thinks we are engaged." Ava said, causing Onyx to sigh. She walked to the door of her room and held it open for Ava and stared blankly at the floor in front of her.

"Go." Onyx demanded. She wasn't in the mood for games at the moment. Ava went to the door, but couldn't bring herself to leave. She stood near the doorway then looked up at Onyx, who was now looking at her as well. They stared at one another in comfortable silence, knowing how badly they wanted to allow themselves to be together.

Onyx closed the door, then pressed Ava up against it. She kissed her hard, then lifted her by her waist. Ava wrapped her legs around Onyxs' waist as their kiss deepened, they kissed as if their lips were crafted solely for this moment. Onyx carried her to the bed, tripping on her shoe which caused them both to fall onto the comforter that was messily laid across the bed. They giggled together briefly before their lips met again.

Onyx began to move her hips slowly against Ava, wishing so badly there weren't clothes preventing them from touching. She stood on her knees, looking down at Ava who was smiling. Onyx smiled at her as she pulled the girl's skirt and silk panties down slowly, pulling them off of her legs then tossed them onto the floor. Ava took her shirt off and tossed it away from her as well then looked at Onyxs' member which was twitching with excitement between her legs.

Ava bit her lip softly then looked up at Onyx, who was watching her closely.

"I don't want to hurt you," Onyx said softly. Ava placed her hand on Onyxs'.

"If it hurts, I'll tell you." Ava reassured her. Onyx smiled softly then leaned down, she placed small kisses along Ava's jaw, which she then trailed down the girl's body. She spread Ava's legs then looked up at her as she placed soft kisses on her lower abdomen. She smiled softly as she looked down at Ava's wet, waiting pussy. She entered the girl with her tongue slowly, then soon felt Ava's hands gripping her hair as she moaned.

Onyx ate her passionately, it was something she had wanted to do for a long time after the many explicit videos they shared with one another through messages online. She didn't stop until she felt Ava's thighs shaking, gripping her head tightly. Once she felt as though Ava was sufficiently lubricated, Onyx kissed her softly then positioned her head at her entrance. Ava placed her hand on Onyxs' chest, stopping her.

"Go slow," Ava said between pants. Onyx nodded slowly and began to push herself inside of her. Ava pulled Onyxs' head into her neck and squeezed her eyes as her mouth fell open. She whimpered softly as she felt Onyx enter her, feeling Onyxs' hot breath on her neck as she exhaled. Onyx began to move her hips back and forth very slowly, only allowing a few inches at a time to enter her. As she became more lubricated, she entered her further, feeling the girl's nails digging into the back of her neck.

"Oh Onyx," Ava moaned as she welcomed the extra length Onyx was giving her. Onyx kissed Ava's neck gently while she moved her hips back and forth slowly. Ava was tight and her muscles were gripping Onyxs' member nicely. Onyx gripped the headboard and looked at Ava as she pushed the rest of her length inside of her slowly, groaning deeply as she did.

Ava's mouth fell opened and her eyes rolled back. She moaned as she arched her back from pleasure. Once Onyx began moving her hips back and forth, giving Ava all of her, the girl knew it was over. Her legs tightened around Onyxs' waist and she came, moaning loudly.

Dimitras and Kai noticed the two of them were gone for quite a while, and it had been well over thirty minutes since Dimitras had told the girl she couldn't stay long. They went upstairs to look for them. Once they heard the moans coming from Onyxs' bedroom, they knew what was happening. They decided it would be best to keep an eye on Ava's boyfriend, making sure he didn't notice that Ava was missing.

Ava's legs pulled Onyx even closer, causing her to come prematurely. Onyx gasped for air as she felt herself releasing inside of her. Ava moaned softly as they looked at one another. They couldn't stop smiling, knowing everything was going to change. Once they had gotten dressed to go join the party before Jesse noticed, Ava placed her hand on Onyxs' chest and stopped her before she opened the door.

"Let me break up with him." Ava pleaded, not wanting Onyx to hurt him and cause a scene. Onyx considered her words and sighed as she nodded. "If I do it here, he will get angry. I'm going to have to wait until later when I can do it through text when I'm far away from him." Ava explained. Onyx didn't like the idea, she wanted Ava all to herself, sooner rather than later.

"Fine. But if he hurts you in any way, nothings going to stop me." Onyx warned, knowing she would lose her temper. Ava nodded slowly then kissed her before they returned downstairs. Not wanting Jesse to see them together, Onyx went to the left at the base of the stairs and went back to the living room where Bethany and Cyndi were and Ava joined Jesse and his friends in the room to the right.

Bethany and Cyndi had seen them coming down the stairs together and noticed that Onyx was smiling, they smirked at each other knowing what Onyx had done. "Mm finally, now maybe you won't be so uptight," Cyndi teased as she handed Onyx a beer. Onyx smiled as she took the cold beverage from her, then looked over her shoulder towards Ava. Her smile slowly fell when she saw Jesse's hands on Ava's waist, he was kissing her against the wall. Ava looked over at Onyx as Jesse kissed her, she felt so guilty for putting Onyx in this position.

Cyndi and Bethany noticed as well. "Mm no, that's not right." Cyndi said as she caught on, knowing that it was time to give Ava a show as well. Cyndi stood and took the beer from the girl's hand before Onyx had the chance to drop it or throw it out of anger, then set it on the table next to them. She placed her hand on Onyxs' chest then forced her to look at her. She smiled softly then kissed Onyx passionately. Onyx placed her hands on Cyndi's waist and kissed her back.

Ava knew she couldn't react or Jesse would catch on. She let him pick her up and sit her on the dresser behind her against the wall. He stood between her legs and kissed her neck furiously, being four beers in already. His hand disappeared under her skirt and smirked when he felt how wet she was, not knowing it was Onyxs' doing.

"Mm you're so wet," He said to her before entering her with two of his fingers. She gasped then looked over his shoulder, only to see Onyx with her hand down Cyndi's shorts against the wall in the other room as she kissed her neck. She then saw Bethany come up behind Onyx, she began to rub the girl's member through her jeans. Bethany and Cyndi then took Onyxs' hand and led her down the hall to the study.

Ava couldn't play by her own rules much longer. She pushed Jesse off of her then went down the hall she saw the two girls lead Onyx down. Jesse was unfazed and went back to partying. Once Ava turned the corner towards the study, she gasped when she saw that another girl had joined them, it was the same girl she saw with Onyx in the shower before. The girl was between Onyx's legs, giving her head while Cyndi and Bethany took turns kissing Onyx.

Ava entered the room, immediately catching Bethany and Cyndi's attention. They smiled to themselves when they realized their plan had worked. Ava approached the girl who was still preoccupied with Onyxs' member. Once Ava was standing over her, the girl looked up at her and quickly moved to the side, offering for Ava to join in. To Ava's surprise, Onyxs' eyes were still closed. She smiled softly then straddled her, positioning Onyxs' member at her entrance.

Onyxs' eyes shot open and she gripped her waist, thinking it was one of the other girls and knew she only wanted Ava in that way. When her eye's met Ava's, her lips parted as Ava slowly lowered herself onto the girl. Onyx groaned and pulled Ava's head to hers, kissing her passionately. Bethany and Cyndi looked at one another then looked back at Onyxs' member which was disappearing inside of Ava by the second, they couldn't deny that they were a little jealous.

The girl that was still between Onyxs' legs on the ground spread Onyxs' legs wider and entered her wet slit with her tongue as Ava rode her slowly. Ava gripped Onyxs' shoulders firmly as she moved herself up and down, she leaned her head back from pleasure and closed her eyes. She then took turns kissing Bethany and Cyndi, who sucked on and fondled Ava's breasts in between kisses.
As soon as Onyx saw a small drop of milk run down Ava's breast from her nipple, Onyxs' mouth watered. She took her nipple into her mouth then began to feed. Ava gripped Onyxs' hair and moaned, pulling her head closer. The girl behind them took turns between tonguing Onyxs' wet slit and Ava's tight, never used hole. Ava's pleasure peaked and she moaned loudly as she came on Onyx. Feeling Ava's muscles contracting around her length sent Onyx over the edge. She gripped Ava's hips and held her down as she came inside of her.

Ava rested her forehead against Onyxs' as they stared at one another, catching their breath. She then looked at Bethany and Cyndi, knowing they likely expected a turn as well. "Go." Ava demanded.

"Don't worry, she's all yours." Cyndi said with a smile, knowing their job was finished and that Onyx had gotten exactly what she wanted which was Ava's full attention. The three of them left and Ava looked at Onyx.

"That is never happening again." Ava stated firmly. Onyx smirked as she rubbed the girl's back.

"Mm, what's wrong... did I make you jealous?" Onyx teased which earned her a playful slap to the chest from Ava. "It wouldn't have had to happen if you wouldn't have let Jesse have his way with you like that. You know I can't stand it." Onyx added.

"Trust me, I feel the same way." Ava said. She then gasped as she felt Onyxs' member growing hard again inside of her.

"Mm, tell me. What else do you feel?" Onyx said with a smirk. Ava whimpered softly as Onyx gripped her by the hips and began moving her up and down slowly.

"I... I feel you. I feel you right here," Ava managed between moans as she placed Onyxs' hand on her lower abdomen. Her thighs began to shake as she was still recovering from her last orgasm. Onyx laid her onto her back gently so that she was on top now. She began moving her hips back and forth slowly.

"Does it hurt?" Onyx asked between heavy breaths.

"No," Ava whimpered softly. "Faster," She whispered shortly after between moans. Onyx smiled softly then began to move up and down along her body faster, taking less time between thrusts. Ava grabbed Onyxs' head, pulling her head to her neck as she moaned loudly.

Jesse was six beers in and needed to find a bathroom. As he wandered the halls downstairs, he heard moans coming from the study. He laughed, knowing someone was probably fucking. When he turned the corner, he froze when he saw Onyx on top of Ava. He stormed into the room and was ready to attack Onyx when Ava saw him. She extended her hand towards him, stopping him in his tracks with her powers. Onyx looked at him and smirked. She decided to give him a show.

She began moving her hips back until just the tip was inside of Ava, making Jesse see how big her member was, then she entered Ava slowly, making the girl moan and whimper beneath her. It only took a few more thrusts until Onyxs' member began contracting inside of Ava as she came. They kissed passionately as she finished. Once she was done, she pulled herself out slowly and fixed herself before standing up.

Onyx gripped Jesse around his neck and began to squeeze firmly. As she looked him in his eyes, she made him see the things she would do to him if he ever touched Ava or any woman in a threatening manner again. Ava released him from her powers and he immediately gripped at Onyx's hand which was still around his neck. His face was red and he couldn't breathe.

Onyx finally let go moments later and he fell backwards as he tried to escape her. She had scared him to his core. Once he returned to his feet, he left the party immediately. Ava brought her hand to her mouth and tears filled her eyes as she realized she was finally free. She stood and embraced Onyx, who then wrapped her arms around Ava tightly.

Kai and Dimitras saw Jesse leave so they ran to the study to check on Onyx and Ava. They saw the two lovers kissing and they smiled. Kai embraced Dimitras from behind, they knew Onyx was finally going to be happy. Kai kissed Dimitras' cheek as they all finally felt relief wash over them. Onyx looked at them and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 15.3K 41
On the run in a strange world after pirates kill her parents, Elise plows into Dorothy Blainwick, a young and powerful witch with a monster inside he...
2K 481 29
(COMPLETED!) In a world with magic for the few who possess the OS gene, 21-year-old witch, Marianne must navigate the aftermath of the mysterious dep...
268 14 9
*** still editing** Where ancient prophecies entangle with present-day struggles. In a realm where the powerful Kyrie gods rule, Celeste finds hersel...
934 42 39
Onyx Outcasts is about a young ex vampire princess who has been through so many different kinds of hell in her life ranging from abuse from her famil...