One more adventure can't hurt...

Par Mikey188

Book 3= Season 3 After all they have been through, after all the beatings and losses they've endured. They go... Plus

A/N
Characters
Ep 1: Poguelandia
Ep 1
Ep 2: Surround & Escape
Ep 2
Ep 3: Welcome Home
Ep 3
Ep 5: Missing Piece
Ep 5

Ep 4: Paradise on Earth

7 0 0
Par Mikey188

"Welcome to the Outer Banks, Cleo" Pope said

"This is paradise on earth" I tell her as we walk down the pier. Me and JJ were holding hands as we walked. He was still sleepy though but I managed to get him up.

"You're crazy, Pope. Your pat are not going to appreciate me shackling up."

"Of course they will. Are you kidding? Tell him Na-na."

"Yeah don't worry uncle G is a huge teddy bear on the inside." I tell her

"Hayward a teddy bear? Since when?" JJ asked

"Heyward might put you to work, but we could always use the help."

"I don't know, man. You sure?"

"Yeah, look, he might squawk a little bit, but let me talk to him. We'll figure it out." Pope tells her as he puts his arm around her to comfort her.

"Let me do the talking actually, he likes me better. And if uncle G says no then you are free to come stay at my place with me." I tell her

"Right and hear you and JJ going it at? I'm good." She says and we all bust out laughing.

"This is me." Kie says as we walked her up to her gate. We decided to drop Kie off first, knowing that seeing her again will be a mystery seeing as how her parents threw her out and we've all been missing for quite some time.

"Home sweet home." Kie said as she unlocked the gate. We all followed behind her.

"Damn, Kiara. You live here?" Cleo said amazed but the outside of the place, "This is like the White House, man"

"How bad you think it's gonna be?" Pope asked her

"Scale of one to ten? Twenty." She answered

"Do you want us to hole up here?" Cleo asked

"No, I....i gotta take this. Thanks for walking me." She said as she began to head up the steps

"I'll make sure they don't put you in anything ugly at the funeral" I tell her trying to lift her spirit.

"Thanks Queen." She told us goodbye and headed on in. We took this as are que to go. We start down the road to shop. We drop Cleo and Pope off. Then me and JJ began our walk home.

"So..um, I'll probably stay outside and wait on you or I'll probably go home." JJ said scratching his neck nervously as he stopped a few feet away from the steps. I knew very well that he wasn't gonna go home, he was probably going to wonder about,

He thinks I'm gonna tell bye and let him go back to an empty house. Clearly he forgot who I am.

"JJ."

"Yeah?"

"Be careful, I'm gonna go take a hot shower." I told him as I unlocked the door and grabbed his hand. I saw a smile appearing on his face when I said those words to him.

"I will be back but I need to go and check on the place, seeing what's left."

"Okay, I'll have your stuff ready for when you get back."

"Thank you baby." He kissed my forehead and walked down the street to his house. I knew it was going to be tuff on him but it's something that I got to let him do alone. I walked in and I didn't see dad anywhere in the living room or kitchen. But then all of a sudden I see him walking out of his office.

We locked eyes and we ran to each other embracing each other in a hug. We both were sobbing like a baby at this point.

"Hi dad." I sobbed

"I'm so happy you're back. Are you okay?" He asked me looking me over for any signs of bruises or cuts.

"I'm good dad." I tell him as wiping away my tears.

"Just know I am extremely blessed to have you back but I'm also extremely angry at you. But that is a discussion of another day, go rest up." He tells me pointing upstairs to my room, "Don't worry I didn't touch anything in your room. It's just how you left it."

"I've got some work to take care of. But I'll be back by tonight and then we can talk. Bye sweetheart." Dad said giving me one last bear hug before heading out the door. But he stopped and looked at me, "Its good to have you home sweetie"

"Good to be home" I tell him. I walked into my room looking over everything, at everything that I left behind.

I saw my box of photos laying out on my bed. I sit down going through them looking at each one remembering what happened in each one.

After I got through looking, I go to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I took off the clothes I was wearing and tossed them in my dirty clothes and got some clean one laying them onto the bed. I definitely did missing the feeling of a nice shower and I washed my hair seeing as it needed a good scrub.

I walked out the bathroom in a towel drying my hair off. I see JJ coming in through the window sitting down on the makeshift couch, he made years ago, "I've definitely missed this place."

"I know that's right." I told him walking back into the bathroom and turning the shower on. I took off my towel and tossed it in my dirty clothes.

"Damn, baby where has all that been?" JJ asked me as he checked me out.

"Cut that out J, we have to meet the Pouges later so we can't play around." I tell as I finish getting our things out.

"Fine but later for sure." "I promise, later."

"Good now let's go, get cleaned up." He said as he slapped my ass and we headed on into the bathroom and got cleaned up. JJ's hair once we were done.

I stood at the end of the bed deciding on which outfit I should wear, there both cute outfits.

"Baby pick the second one, you'll look hot in that." JJ told me as he finished putting his shirt on.

"I'm surprised your going with that one"

"It's a good thing we can fight"

We both laughed and I get dressed, making sure to put my engagement ring on before we left the house going to meet the Pouges

Outfit and hair

(Replacing the sandals with with sneakers)

I was looking in the mirror at my outfit and damn! This was a good look to go with today.

"Damn, lil mama. I'm not sure if I made the right choice anymore" He said checking me out. His eyes being anywhere but on my face.

⚠️Warning: Slight Mature Content Coming⚠️

"Then I'm definitely not changing now." I tell him and he just smirks at me pulling me in by my waist to close the gap between us. His eyes flickered between my eyes and lips, I give him a nod and the gap between us was closed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, subconsciously they made their way into his hair tugging on it slightly, which made him groan. We ended up in a heated make out session. I felt him pull away from me,

"For someone who talks a lot of shit, you really crumble at my touch" He whispered to me.

"S-shut up." I said kissing him again

"Remember Princess , we said later " he said pulling away from me.

"But-

"Nope, later" he tells me but he was right we agreed to later and we have to stick with it. I was starting to hate that agreement.

⚠️End⚠️

"Hey I'm gonna head back out. I'm gonna go work on the bike." JJ said getting sitting up off the bed, letting me go.

"Already? Okay then, let's go" I'll tell him as I fix my clothes bato looking right and repacking my bag.

"Alright" he said already halfway out the window.

"Okay, see you at the door. Love you" I said giving him a quick kiss before closing and locking the window. It feels good to be back home. I make my way downstairs, I put a note up on the fridge and I close and lock the door. I sent Dad a text too just in case he doesn't see the note.

JJ is waiting for me out front and he wraps his arm around me as we walk down the street back to his place.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~

Time Skip For Plot Convenience

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
JJ POV:

All the feelings with my Dad popped back up when I came back to the house. I was outside working on the bike tuning her up. While Na-na was sitting on the table playing with some of the tools and watching me work. I didn't want to bring up the eviction notice on the house it was just a lot to talk about and I wasn't in the mood to do so.

Na-na could tell I didn't want to speak about it and I was grateful for that so she always kept the conversation on something else but that changed as we heard someone coming around to us.

"Hey" Kie said coming around the side of the house, "what's with the sign?"

I sat my beer back on the table, "Eviction notice. For, like, nonpayment or whatever." I tell her as I go over to the table witching out the bolts. Nala and Kie do their handshake as she takes a seat.

"Doesn't matter. This place sucks anyway." I tell her, "Great to be back in the Outer Banks, right?" I put my focus back on fixing my bike.

"So get this. I, uh, had an email waiting for me when I got home. John B actually found Big John."

"No way?" Nala asked her in shock

I stopped working, her words were repeating themselves in my head. I couldn't believe that he actually did it.

"He's alive."

I knew a smile was coming and I couldn't stop it,"Seriously?"

"Yeah. He's at the Château"

"Damn" I get up off the ground

"We gotta go over there." Nala said excited for the good news

"Yeah, he thinks we're close to the same treasure Singh is looking for."

"I'm not surprised Singh is looking real hard for it. It's huge."

"Nice." I said keeping the conversation short, I know she will probably thinking of something to do to get me and Na-na's relationship tossed but I'm not letting that happen again. I never even told her about the kiss back when.

"Hey look. My parents didn't even wanna let me out of the house, but I told them I had to come check on you."

"Well, it's not me you have to worry about." I tell her

"Okay. I'll see y'all later." Kie said getting up and walking away. Nala looked at me confused as to why I shooed her off so coldly.

"Jay, what's up? Something is bugging you."

"It's just weird. Being back here at OBX. Back here, But I got my fiancée and my best friends with me so I got this." I tell her sarcastically

"J, look I have no clue what's wrong till you actually tell me. If you want to yell then yell at me but don't take it out on our friends." She said getting up in a huff.

I start pacing around the around in anger. "I mean, it would all blow up anyway. You know, like..look at you. You got your new threads on." I said pointing out her clothes, she looked down at them with a frown.

"Look at me. What do I got? This?" I said pointing to the house that brought me so much pain, sadness and anger.

"This piece of shit?!" I yelled kicking something over and tossing my rag. She stood there with a sadden expression and I felt so guilty that it was caused by me.

"Getting kicked out of this place in 3 weeks anyway. Shit, I done got parents right now." I let out a huff in frustration, "Why would you care?" I asked her

"Why would you care? Like...like I'm just some loser that...." I said turning away from her and kicking something

"No your-

"You don't care. No, you don't!"

"JJ. I do care!" she said coming closer to me so that were only a few feet away. I could see it in her eyes that she was feeling guilty, that she was the cause of how I feeling. But it's not her fault. She was just the one caught in the crossfire.

"No, you got your dad that lives in Figure Eight, you know. You know..."

"J, that isn't my fault"

"That's your future. You got that" I told her walking a few feet away. I placed my hands behind my head. I knew that isn't her fault but it just came out.

"Look, you know we're going to help you. You know for a fact that I got you.."

That triggered me even more. They can toss that word out like it's so easy, "It's that right there. Okay? Like...it's so easy for you to say that! You know why? Because you're a Kook."

"You're a Kook, Nala!" I said panting calming down from my yelling. I look up at her and I see her face completely broken. Who knew this would break her. Me calling her a Kook, the one thing she was far from.

"Yep, I'm a Kook. I can't change that." She told me getting upset now

"I was such a Kook, whenever I was trying to survive on an island with you. Really enjoying that Kook life." she said being sarcastic

"That's not what I'm talking about. God!" I yelled frustrated, putting on my hat and getting onto my bike starting her up.

"Then what are you trying to say!?" She yelled out. I revved up the engine, I couldn't stay here anymore.

"J, don't leave. What the hell?!" She yelled out after me but I was already gone. I rode down the street not stopping. I ended up at the unfinished bridge, I get off and just pace around. I was annoyed and angry that she didn't get it, why would she. I grab a board and smash it on the railing, kicking the stuff over and over.

I just try and breathe.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Rafe POV:

I walked into the house on the phone with Dad, discussing the business situation.

"Yeah, they said, um, two days on the transfer. It's in the works through, so no worries." I tell him as I head upstairs to my room.

"Are you upstairs?"

"Yeah, I'm upstairs, why?" I asked him

"Because we have to talk." He tells me

"You said you wanted to talk about something. What's up?" I asked him taking a seat on my bed

"We're selling the cross."

"Wait, are you being serious?" I ask him in disbelief, "I was just with you. What changed since then? What are you talking about."

"We are getting ride of it Rafe."

"Dad, no, no. Dad. This cross is mine. You're taking it from me." I tell him, I really can't believe he's doing this.

"Listen, this is something that I got through my work, and now you're trying to make yourself feel better by giving away my shit? And you didn't even tell me?"

"This is me telling you right now, son. We've done some things, Rafe, you and I alright?"

Great just great. This is unbelievable.

"Omg."

"Things we need to atone for, and donating this cross, it's a good first step in the right direction. I know that in my heart. Okay?"

I'm so tired of this shit. He has no right to give away the Cross. I got that on my own without him.

"I do t know. Maybe if Sarah finds out...

"Sarah!" Now it all makes sense. Of course he be giving away my shit for her.

"There it is! That's it!" I bang on the table out of anger.

"Yep, knew it. There it is, Dad!" I shouted into the phone, "Any more of my shit you wanna steal from me to impress Sarah? Who doesn't give a shit about you."

"It's Wilmington. It's tomorrow night." He tells me, I walked around the room scratching my head in frustration. Wow, after everything he still is picking her.

"Get a pen. I'll give you the cargo information"

I sigh and clear my throat. I sit down and my head was pounding. I was trying to keep a level head but it hurt to do that.

"For the record, this is bullshit. Okay? This is my thing. But of course, you can count on me."

"Okay, so listen.."

He starts telling me the information but I tell him to hold on and I got to get a pen and I start writing everything down. I hear something move outside so I walked out the room checking to see if anyone was there.

"Hello?" I called out but I get a feeling someone is there. So I walked down to the other end of the room and step in but no one is there. So I walked back to my room and picked up my phone and continued to talk with dad.

"Yeah, from the wharf to the train yard. Yeah." I said going down the stairs to the lower level and then outside. I really can't believe he's going through with giving away my shit. Unbelievable.

"Yes. I got it, okay?"

"Good"

"Yes sir." I say hanging up the phone and walking back inside. I curse to myself and I try to come up with a plan to get the cross back. But then perfect plan well person comes to mind. I got my stuff and made my way out the house.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~

Time Skip For Plot Convenience

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Nala POV:

You know what fuck him. I'm not going to cry anymore over his words. Shit! So he thinks I'm a Kook, fine then I'll be a Kook. I mean I couldn't really take what he says to heart, I told him to take it out on me and that's what he did.

No! I'm not going to take that actually. Since I'm a Kook to him, a Kook is what I'll be to him. I got a text for Sarah and Kie to meet up and seeing how I had nothing to do anymore I went. Plus I needed some girl time.

I was walking down the pier, I see Kie and Sarah already here. I stopped halfway reaching my phone as it started to buzz. I see Pope texting me.

Bro Genius 📝🥇

Yo! Hayward got me on lockdown.

Damn I'm sorry
I'll come check on you and Cleo later

Ight thanks,
he's seriously putting us to work.😭

Hang in there soldier 🫡

We'll try to🫡
seen

I kept walking and sat with Kie and Sarah telling them about Pope and Cleo. We were just hanging out and talking random stuff but something seemed to be Sarah.

"Sarah what's wrong?" Kie asked her which I'm glad she noticed too.

"So I went back to grab clothes and a phone, and you're not going to believe this. Rafe is back." Sarah told us

"You're playing." I say in disbelief of the news. I can't believe that Rafe would ever come back to Outer Banks. I sure don't want to cross him after I pushed him off his boat, and then took it.

"Seriously?" Kie asked

"Yeah. I saw him at the house. I don't think he saw me, but I think the cross is coming back to Wilmington tomorrow night." She informed us

"Wait so you actually mean it?"  "What?"

"Yeah. Does Pope know?"

"No. I was gonna tell him at the Château."

"Uncle G has him on lockdown." I tell them

"Okay, um... then I'll hit up Pope and maybe yall go to the Château and tell John B. And JJ"

I knew that both of them had looked towards me when she said JJ. Everyone knew that I was the only person who could walk into a JJ storm head first and be okay in the end. But not this time, I'm not going.

"Fine I'll do it" I tell them getting off the railing. I'm not going to tell him. Pouges tell other Pouges new information learned, and since I'm so much of a Kook, I'm not telling him shit.

"Okay. My parents are gonna kill me." Kie said as we walked away splitting up, Sarah off to tell Pope, me and Kie off to the Château. We get into my car and I start it up and then we're off.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Rafe POV:

I walked into a local spot that I know he hangs out. I had my gun tucked away in the back of my pants waist. I pull my shirt over it so it won't be seen.

I got a few evil eyes coming my way but I didn't care, I just needed to find him. Surely enough he came out willingly.

"I'll be damned. Look who it is!" Barry shouted, "Look at the Country Club walking in!"

People who weren't looking at me turned around to do so. Now everyone had their eyes on me as I walked over to Barry. I glared back at some of them and they turned their heads back.

"How you doing Rafe?" He asked me

"Just coming to have a little powwow. I come in peace." I tell him as I head to a table in the back.

"You come in peace."

"I think I was up for murder one because of you, right?" I said as I take a seat at the table and he comes to join me.

"Yeah, that sounds right."

I put my hands up in defense, "it's all good. I'm ready to get past it if you are."

"Yeah. So, why don't you run it by me?" He said wanting me to get straight to the point which I was happy to do.

"My family is giving away something of mine, a historical artifact." I tell him but he starts to laugh.

"What you think I give a shit about that for?"

"This thing is worth a lot of money. Okay? A lot." I started to explain my plan

"I can't stop them. At least not without looking like I'm going back on something, so.... I want you to steal it. From me."

"Ah"

"From my family."

"Oh..it just gets better, don't it?! You must think I'm the stupidest son of a ***** under the sun. It's either you trying to set me up, or you the one that's stupid because then let me ask you this, Rafe."

"How you gonna stop me from stealing it and keeping it?"

"Well, you know, one thing.... one thing is, if you screw me like that, I'll.... I'll come after you." I tell him bluntly

"Mm-hmm"

I could see he didn't believe me but I knew he was going to do it in the end.

"What I'm confused about, though, is why you would fight it. I'm offering you a job, and it's hight-risk, it's high-reward."

"This is the thing, Barry. When this very valuable and irreplaceable thing gets jacked, um, there's gonna be suspicion on me. I'll have an ironclad alibi, so they'll be looking for who I hired. But no one's going to suspect you. Right?"

I tapped on the table, I knew he was starting to get the picture and get on board. I can tell by the look on his face.

"You're the guy who turned me in. You ratted me out. I mean you're the perfect guy for this job. It's a free play. You take this on, you don't mess it up, you're gonna come out the other end with a really big pile of dough."

He takes a minute to think about it, "I do like money."

Money is the one thing Barry can't resist no matter what.

"Let me give you my terms. I'm gonna get half of this bitch. Right down the middle, fifty-fifty. I ain't taking no bull payout, Rafe. Okay?"

"Okay." I said agreeing.

"And if we doing this....it would behoove you not to be seen talking to me." He tells me and he starts to walk away. He tells the waitress in got the check which I had no problem doing.

This is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Nala POV:

"Look don't say shit to JJ." I tell her bluntly

"Um...why?" She asked me concerned about what's going on between us.

"Because...look just go tell John B, and don't say anything to JJ." I tell her again. I didn't want to really talk about it. It's just too much to deal with right now, cause now we have to deal with Rafe. We heard an engine coming close and we looked over and saw JJ riding in.

"John B!" He calls out whistling out for him, "Yo!"

"Hey J" Kie says and he turns around looking at the both of us and he lets out a sigh. I didn't say anything to him, I was looking anywhere but at his handsome face.

"John B not here?" He asked walking over to us

"Nope."  "Does it look like it?"

"What up?" He asked leaning against the wooden beam. I give Kie the look and she just nods and doesn't say anything.

"Nothing." I tell him

"John B and his dad got the Twinkie, off to wherever." She said showing him the envelope we found earlier.

"Yeah, of course they are. Like always."

"Hey I gotta go, my parents will kill me." Kie said and we wave her off as she heads home. It was just me and JJ, the last two like usual. I didn't want to see him so I began to walk away and into the house for some beer.

"Na-na." JJ called out for me but I just ignored him, "Nala!"

I went straight to the fridge and combing through it for a cold beer. I moved all the old ones out the way and I finally found one. I pulled it out and got the cap off but it was yanked out of my hand. And I look up at him now annoyed.

"Will you listen to me please?"

"Give me my beer back." I tell him as I reach for my drink but he pulls it away. I don't have time for this, I just go back in and get another one.

"Na-na will you listen to me."

"No. Cause listening to you means I'm a Pouge and last time I checked I'm a fucking Kook!" I yelled at him

"Na-na, I didn't mean it like that." He said trying to explain but I didn't want to hear him.

"Nah, cause I'm really glad you got out what you needed to say, I'm really glad I now know how you truly feel after all these years."

"That's not it, okay." He grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. I stood there annoyed by his words.

"Really then tell me so we can be on the same page." I said crossing my arms glaring at him.

"Look...Na-na I promise you, I didn't mean to say that and hurt you." it did feel genuine but that won't change my mind.

"Then why'd you say it?" I asked him but he said nothing. Wow. That's really some reason, I can't believe that I'm still standing here listening.

"No. Look I know since forever that you freak whenever someone gets close to you. I know that. And I don't blame you at all. okay.."

I let out a heavy breath that I didn't know I was holding in, He puts his head down in shame.

"I have been with you since we were kids, I have never once not cared about you so don't ever say I haven't."

"I know that." He says

"And never call me a Kook again cause thats a serious low blow." I tell him

"Your right. I did flip on you. You know how I be." He said placing his hands on my waist

"Sadly that's the thing that made me fall for your dumbass." I told him as I kiss his lips

He smirked to himself and I could tell he was happy to have me back in his arms. I was happy to be back in his.

"Well, I am your crazy dumbass fiancé after all."

"I wouldn't want it any other way." I tell him with a smile and we both laugh. Since we're back on better terms I figured now would be good to tell him about Rafe and the cross.

"Also, Sarah said Rafe's back on the island. That she saw him." I tell him

"Spectacular."

"Oh, there is more. She overheard him talking about the cross and it's coming to Wilmington tomorrow night. He's probably trying to sell it." I tell him

"Great. Does Pope know?"

"Sarah went to go tell him. He's in lockdown." I tell him

"Wait. Hold on, though." JJ turns around facing me with him 'I got a plan' face.

"We know where the cross is gonna be. That means it's still on the field. Alright, so we can come in and swoop. We're still in this, princess."

"We gotta get everybody together, then we'll come up with a plan. Get our asses to Wilmington." He said heading out the door to his bike.

I suddenly remembered that me and Dad were supposed to be talking about everything that happened tonight. I can't piss him off anymore than I already have.

"Hey JJ. Before we come up with some crazy plan...um.."

"What's wrong?" He asked me scared of what I might say next.

"Look, my Dad wanted to talk tonight everything that went down."

"Alright let's get you back home then." he said softly

"Correction, we got to go home."

He starts to smile and gets on his bike once again.

"Shall we go then m'lady?"

"We shall" I tell him as I get in the back. I wrapped my arms around him and then we were off down the road to going back home. It's going to be nice having him home again. We pulled into the driveway and I was surprised Dads car was here. I grabbed JJ's hand cause I can tell he was nervous about going inside and seeing my Dad.

I unlocked the door and we walked inside and there was Dad, sitting at the kitchen table just waiting.

"Hey sweetie, JJ"

"Hey Dad" "Hello sir."

Well y'all sit down so we can talk. I got us pizza" Dad said sliding the pizza over to us. We both sat down and began eating.

"JJ, I'm sorry about your dad. I heard he fled OBX." Dad told him

"Oh, um, it's alright." JJ told him. We knew his Dad was a sore support so we always try to not speak of him as much as we can.

"But, I was able to speak with him before he left and I told him that you were going to be living here with us. If you're okay with that?"

We both stopped eating and stared at each other in shock. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Yeah. I'm very grateful sir." JJ told him with a smile

"Well I'm glad. Now let's talk about what happened."

I gotta say my Dad is the best. Even if he held back a few things from it. He also knows how to make things better. From there we told Dad everything that had happened to us. Let's just say it was some adventure.

~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~
Word Count: 5328

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

138K 2.1K 47
𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗭𝗜𝗘 𝗝𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 was the one thing no one could understand. She kept her personality hidden under a thick layer of cement. Although no o...
160 0 14
Book 2= Season 2 So after the tragedy of John B and Sarah they group is still managed to stay strong. Nala's music career is slowly taking off. Kie a...
1.5K 35 13
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲ...
50.5K 362 18
y/n y/l/n grew up in the obx but had to move away one day with her mom because of her dad. however, she decided to move back to obx. some things chan...