Izuku the Phantom Duelist (Sl...

By fubuky14

This is a fic that will have a lot of original things that I created, I hope you like it, this story will als... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Admission to UA
Chapter 2: UA, Getting to know the Campus
Chapter 3: First day of school and Friendly match
Chapter 5: Investigating about the abandoned dormitory
Chapter 6: Getting Rid of a Nuisance
Chapter 7: Duel Between Horror and Nightmare
Chapter 8: Duel against professor Abnormality vs Horror and declaration
Chapter 9: Preparation for the TAG Tournament

Chapter 4: Duel with a great duelist

146 3 0
By fubuky14

Izuku pov

We continued taking classes normally, we also had some art and history classes, among other classes, then the weekend arrived and we could have a rest.

Me: I heard we will have a guest here for UA.

Katsumi: I knew too, but it wasn't disclosed who it was.

Atsuya: I heard he would be a duelist, if so maybe one of us will have the chance to duel him.

Me: I hope so.

Katsumi: You two are very similar, you know?

Me/Atsuya: Who said that? This is not true.

Katsumi (thought): These two really are the same person, they are fanatics about duels.

Someone knocks on the door.

I go and open the door and it was Luna, Izumi and another girl with white and red hair.

Me: Hello Izumi, who is this?

Izumi: This is Shoko Todoroki, she is Luna's friend, we came here to ask if the three of you would like to spend this time with us, Shoko also said she wanted to get to know you better too.

Me: Has she met me yet?

Izumi: She watched you in the entrance exam and Endeavor is her father.

Me: I understand, but why do you want to get to know me better?

Shoko: Let's say you piqued my interest.

Katsumi/Izumi (thinking): WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!

Both Katsumi and Izumi were staring at Shoko.

Me: What do you mean?

Shoko: It doesn't matter for now, so... shall we hurry?

Me: Of course.

We all got out and started walking around campus.

Me: I have a question, what is it like inside your dorm?

Izumi: It's pretty average, but pleasant.

Luna/Shoko: Excessively luxurious...

Izumi: And for you?

Me: Well... simple, our rooms have 1 single PC for everyone and a bunk bed, in addition to the rooms being relatively cramped.

Katsumi: Why is there all this discrepancy between the dorms?

Shoko: This academy was based on another academy on the other side of Japan.

Me: But at least they could have found a way to give everyone equal dorms.

Shoko: I don't know, the one who runs all these schools is Seto Kaiba, so I don't know why he wanted it to be like that.

We walked through the forest and saw the abandoned dormitory again.

Me: This place gives me the creeps... does anyone know what dorm this is?

Shoko: This was previously the Blue Obelisk dormitory, but due to some disappearances it was permanently closed.

Me: Scary... but there's something strange here...

Shoko: What?

Me: I don't know if I'm going crazy... but I'm pretty sure this dorm wasn't here.

Izumi: What do you mean?

Atsuya: True... when we explored the Campus I didn't remember this dormitory here... there are things here that are not the same as when we saw this dormitory, for example, there wasn't this stone floor here.

Katsumi: Really strange...

Me: Let's get out of here soon.

Izumi: Yes.

We leave there, I feel something very wrong with that place, I feel like this is not the last time we will see this place.

We continued walking around the campus, passing through part of the courtyard as well.

Shoko: Follow me...

Me: Right.

We all followed Shoko to the duel location.

Shoko: Izuku... duel me.

Me: Why didn't you say it right away? Of course, let's go.

We climb into place.

POV Narrator

Izuku/Shoko: DUEL!

Shoko - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Izuku - 5 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Shoko: You start.

Izuku: Okay, I activate "Pot of Desires"!

Effect: Banish 10 cards from the top of your Deck, face-down; draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 "Pot of Desires" per turn.

Izuku: Next I activate the card "Phantasmal Horror March"!

Effect: Special Summon 2 "Phantasmal Horror" monsters from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard, but their effects are negated and their ATK is reduced to 0. You can only activate 1 "Phantasmal Horror March" per turn.

Izuku: The effect of the march brings two monsters to the field, "Phantasmal Horror Pyro" in attack position and "Phantasmal Horror Aqua" in defense position!

"Phantasmal Horror Pyro" Effect: If this card is used as a Synchro, Xyz, Fusion, or Link material for 1 "Phantasmal Horror" monster; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Summoned monster's Attack. You can only activate this effect of "Phantasmal Horror Pyro" once per turn.

"Phantasmal Horror Aqua" Effect: If this card is destroyed by the opponent; Special Summon this card and draw 1 card. If I know an opponent attacks you; You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use each effect of "Phantasmal Horror Aqua" once per turn.

Izuku: I use both of them as Xyz materials! He the one who guided humanity through chaos and battles, emerge on the field with all his power! Show up! Rank 4! "Phantasmal Horror War"!

Materials: 2 level 4 "Phantasmal Horror" monsters

Effect: If this card is Summoned from the Extra Deck: Special Summon 1 "Horror" monster from your Graveyard. You can discard 1 material from this card: Destroy 1 monster on the field or banish 1 card in the Graveyard, then; Special Summon 1 "Horror" monster from your Graveyard. If this card would be destroyed: You may return 1 banished card to the Deck instead. You can only activate the first two effects of "Phantasmal Horror War" once per turn.

Izuku: The effect of "Phantasmal Horror Pyro" is activated, you take 1400 damage!

Shoko - 8000 > 6600 PV

Izuku: I place 2 cards face down and I end my turn.

Shoko: My turn, I draw.

Shoko - 6 cards in hand and 6600 HP

Izuku - 3 cards in hand and 8000 HP

Shoko: I put "Elemental Crusade - Vanny the Virtuous" and "Elemental Crusade - Amelia the Priestess" on the Pendulum scales!

Izuku (thought): A Pendulum duelist?

Vanny's Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can choose to destroy 1 card on the field, if it's your card; You can Special Summon this card to your field. Once per turn: You can target and negate the effect of 1 card on the field. You can only activate 1 of these effects per turn.

Amelia's Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can target and destroy 1 card on the field, if it's your card; You can Special Summon this card to your field. Once per turn: gain 500PV. You can only activate 1 of these effects per turn.

Shoko: I activate Vanny's effect and destroy your War!

Izuku: I activate War's effect and return one of my banished cards to deck and negate the destruction!

Shoko: I activate Amelia's Pendulum effect and gain five hundred life points!

Shoko - 6600 > 7100 PV

Shoko: Pendulum Summoning! I Summon "Elemental Crusade - Captain Croz", "Elemental Crusade - Lunah the Wise" and "Elemental Crusade - Connie the Sentinel"!

Captain Croz Effect: (Quick Effect) You can choose 1 LIGHT, EARTH or FIRE monster; Negate its effects AND cut its ATK in half. If 1 monster on your LIGHT, EARTH or FIRE field is destroyed on your field; You can Special Summon this card from your or Graveyard. You can only activate each elect from "Elemental Crusade - Captain Croz"

Lunah Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can discard 1 card and draw another. If this card battles 1 monster that does not have the same attribute as this card: You can double this card's ATK until the end of the turn. If this card is destroyed: You can draw 2 cards. You can only activate each effect of "Elemental Crusade - Lunah the Wise" once per turn

Connie Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card battles 1 monster that does not have the same attribute as this card: You can choose to destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is destroyed: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent. You can only activate each effect. "Elemental Crusade - Connie the Sentinel" once per turn

Shoko: I activate the Effect of the three! I negate the effects of war and cut his Attack in half, discard my only card and draw another and finally deal 500 damage to you!

Izuku - 8000 > 7500 HP

Shoko: Battle! I attack with Connie and her effect is activated! I destroy your right face-down card!

Izuku: I activate it in response! "Phantasmal Horror Origin"

Effect: Pay 1000HP and destroy 1 card on the field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard and add 1 "Horror" card from your Deck to your hand.

Izuku - 7500 > 6500 HP

Izuku: I destroy Amelia.

Amélia was destroyed and sent to the Extra Deck

Shoko: But the attack continues!

The war was destroyed by Connie.

Izuku - 6500 > 5900 HP

Shoko: I attack you directly with Captain Croz!

Izuku: I activate the trap card "Drowning Mirror Force"!

Effect: When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: Shuffle all your opponent's Attack Position monsters into the Deck.

All of Shoko's monsters returned to the deck.

Shoko: I end my turn.

Izuku: I draw!

Shoko - 1 cards in hand and 7100 HP

Izuku - 4 cards in hand and 5900 HP

Izuku: I activate the card "Phantasmal Horror Spirit"!

Effect: Special Summon 1 "Phantasmal Horror" monster from your Graveyard ignoring its Summoning conditions. You can banish this card from your Graveyard and add 1 "Phantasmal Horror Boogeyman" from your Deck or banished to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Phantasmal Horror Spirit" per turn.

Izuku: By this card's effect I can bring back a Phantasmal Horror monster from my graveyard! I bring back the "Phantasmal Horror War"! And I use Guerra as material for the "Phantasmal Horror Phoenix"!

Materials: 3 Level 8 "Horror" monsters

Effect: You can Xyz Summon this card by using 1 "Phantasmal Horror War" as material. If this card is Xyz Summoned: Negate the effects of all other cards on the field, but you cannot attack for the rest of the turn. You can discard 1 material from this card: Target and destroy 1 card on the field; if you do, add 1 "Horror" card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Horror Phantasmal Phoenix" once per turn.

Izuku: I can't attack anymore this turn, but I activate the effect of the Phoenix, I discard its matter and destroy Vanny, then I add the march back to my hand, in addition I also activate the effect of "Horror Phantom Origin" from my graveyard! I add from my deck the "Horror Phantasmal Knight"! I summon it!

Effect: If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 non-LIGHT "Phantasmal Horror" monster from your Deck or hand. You can only activate this effect of "Horror Phantasmal Knight" once per turn.

Izuku: Through its effect, I summon from my hand the "Phantasmal Horror Darkness"!

Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Phantasmal Horror" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If 1 "Horror" monster's attack is negated: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. You can only activate each effect of "Phantasmal Horror Darkness" once per turn.

Izuku: And thanks to its effect I can add one "Phantasmal Horror" card from my deck into my hand! I add... "Phantasmal Horror Future"! I also activate gear again and bring back "Phantasmal Horror Pyro" in attack position and "Phantasmal Horror Aqua" in defense position! I use Pyro, Aqua and Darkness as Link materials, come Link three "Phantasmal Horror Death"

Materials: 3 monsters including 1 "Phantasmal Horror"

Effect: If this card is Link Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Horror" monster from your Graveyard. During the battle phase (Quick Effect); You can return any number of banished cards to the deck; This card gains 500 attack for each card returned until end of turn. This card cannot be attacked. (but that doesn't stop your opponent from attacking you directly). You can only activate the 1st and 2nd effects of "Phantasmal Horror Death" once per turn.

Izuku: You take 1500 damage! 

Shoko - 7100 > 5600 PV (pyro effect)

Izuku: Through the effect of Death I bring Aqua back, I use Aqua and the knight as Synchro materials! Come "Phantasmal Horror Plague" (Aqua is turner)

Materials: 1 "Phantasmal Horror" monster + 1 Tuner monster

Effect: If this card is Link Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Horror" monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can return 1 banished card from either player to the Deck; Target and negate the effects of 1 monster on the field, and it cannot attack until the end of the next turn.

Izuku: Due to the effect of the Plague, I bring the knight back in defense mode and end my turn.

Shoko: My turn, I draw!

Shoko - 2 cards in hand 5600 HP

Izuku - 3 cards in hand and 5900 HP

Shoko: I put "Elemental Crusade - Luca the Shining" on my pendulum scale!

Luca's Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can choose to destroy 1 card on the field, if it's your card; You can Special Summon this card to your field. Once per turn: Discard 1 card and draw another. You can only activate 1 of these effects per turn.

Shoko: Next I activate the "True Sancity" card!

Effect: Each Player draws until they have 3 cards in their hand. You can only activate 1 "True Sanctity" per turn.

Shoko draws 3 cards.

Shoko: Pendulum Summoning! I Summon Captain Croz, Lunah the Wise and Connie the Sentinel again! And from my Additional Deck I summon Amelia the Priestess!

Amelia's Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can gain 500 LP for each monster on the field. If this card battles 1 monster that does not have the same attribute as this card: You can return the monster to the hand before damage calculation. If this card is destroyed: You can return 1 monster on the field to the Deck. You can only activate each effect of "Elemental Crusade - Amelia the Priestess" once per turn

Izuku - 5900 > 5400 HP (Connie's effect)

Shoko: I...

Izuku: I activate the Plague's effect and negate Amelia's effect!

Shoko: I activate Captain Croz's effect and negate Death, Battle's effect! With Connie I attack Death! And its effect is activated! I destroy the Phoenix!

The Phoenix is ​​destroyed and Izuku takes the damage.

Izuku - 5400 > 4900 HP

Shoko: I end my turn.

Izuku: I draw!

Shoko - 0 cards in hand 5600 HP

Izuku - 4 cards in hand and 4900 HP

Shoko: I activate Captain Croz's effect! I negate the Plague's effect and cut its attack in half.

Izuku: I activate the Plague effect! I negate the effect of Croz, then I activate Raigeki!

Effect: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Shoka: Lunah's effect makes me draw 2 cards, Amélia returns her Plague to the deck and you suffer five hundred points of damage due to Connie's effect.

Izuku - 4900 > 4400 HP

Izuku: I activate summon from my hand in attack mode "Phantasmal Horror Present"!

Effect: If this card is Normal Summoned; Special Summon 1 "Phantasmal Horror" monster from your hand or Graveyard. If your opponent attacks you while this card is in your hand; You can Special Summon this card and destroy 1 monster on the field. You can only activate each effect of "Phantasmal Horror Present" once per turn.

Izuku: By the effect of the Gift I summon the Darkness in attack mode and by its effect I add the "Phantasmal Horror Spirit", I activate it and bring back the Phoenix, I switch my knight to attack mode and attack you directly with all .

Shoko - 5600 > 0 PV

Shoko: Damn... well I lost.

Izuku: It's okay...

Shoko: Remember I said you piqued my interest?

Izuku: Yes, why...

She gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Shoko: Well I need to go...

She starts to head back to her dorm while Izuku was as red as his uniform and unresponsive.

Katsumi and Izumi were wide-eyed...

Katsumi/Izumi (thought): So it's war!

Atsuya tried to communicate with Izuku, but he was completely paralyzed.

Atsuya: Luna, can you help me take him back to the dorms? Shoko kind of broke him.

Luna: Of course.

They both start taking him back to the dorms, Izuku stayed like that for a few hours and Katsumi still hadn't returned.

Izuku: D-Did that really happen?

Atsuya: Yes, apparently you might already have a girlfriend.

Izuku: I-I barely know her!

Atsuya: Anyway... I barely paid attention to the duel...

Izuku: You... barely paid attention to the duel? Why?

Atsuya: That damn abandoned dorm is bothering me...

Izuku: Still thinking about that? What could be so special about that place? It's not like he's actually going to be cursed...

Atsuya: You and I see dueling card spirits... but for you, that place must have nothing special?

Izuku: Oh, you beat me in the argument...

Atsuya: It would be interesting to look for the missing people in that dormitory, it might help us understand everything.

Izuku: Maybe, but it will be difficult, I doubt they will give the information easily.

Atsuya: It doesn't hurt to try.

(End of chapter and I came here to ask a few things, 1: Did you like the chapter? 2: What do you prefer, more story, more duel or both? Depending on I can try to add more of both, but it will possibly take longer to release cap, like I feel like I should add more history, so I want to hear from you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 523 53
Basically the characters are going to react to the multiverse, it's not the most original idea, I'm just using this book to expose my ideas and books...
574K 5.2K 69
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
20.1K 450 40
Izuku was born into a clan, the last of clans remaining in Japan as the world turned to more modern times. The clan was looked down upon because of t...