๐ŸžAntiHeroes๐Ÿพ

By GothNebula

AU adults. Ever since they thought the Supreme was helping them, it was all a lie to be used as pawns. Now gr... More

Separate Ways
Traveling
Reunion
Caprihorn
Minotaur
Hope
King Ape
Missing Miraculous
Masquerade Ball
Differences
Kuroi Ame
PolyRat
Sexy Moves
Hellhound
Paw Noir
Madame Pig
Rooster Talon
Return to Paris
Queen Hornet and Volpitiva
Supreme Defeated

Viper and Red Tigress

117 4 0
By GothNebula

Claw Noir grew bored at guarding and decided to rob a jewelry store again at midnight just to kill time. His days would be on guard to keep his lady safe from harm. After all, cats are loyal to Claw Noir. He came to the rooftop and cataclysm the entrance of the air vent to crawl inside.

He crawled until he reached inside the store, "So many shiny stuff to collect" His eyes glint at the sight.

"Meow" He purred and before he could reach, he caught an incoming knife and looked at it, realizing its design of a snake, "Ah, Viper. Speaking parseltongue again to your snakes?"

"Correct, traitor" Viper reveals himself.

"Ah, and your lovely sister as well. It's been so long since the last time I said we are puuuuurrrrrrrractically feline family, Red Tigress" Claw Noir purred seductively while glancing at the dark red tigress-themed supervillain.

"Yes, we were and it's not too late for you to rejoin us" Red Tigress drew her claws on the glass.

"You kidding? I left him because of what he put me through. He only treats me and all of you like his puppets. No love, no care, and no freedom. That's what" Claw Noir hissed, "You two have no idea that I've lost my parents for my selfish actions!"

"You think we care?! You and she left us to suffer at the hands of the Supreme and both of you never came back!" Red Tigress yelled.

"You never wanted my help, cat! Don't give me that shit of blaming me and Shadybug! For God's sake! You two like to blame everyone!" Claw Noir growled and took a deep breath to calm down.

"You should have helped us when you had the chance!" Viper said.

"I had the chance? Let's recap, we were still young teenagers until you all refused my help whenever the Supreme forced us to fight each other. I tried to help you all, you just pushed my ass out of the way" Claw Noir said.

"That was before!" Viper said.

"Look guys, I don't want to fight you. And for the record, Shadybug is no more" Claw Noir said.

"Hmph, good riddance she's dead" Red Tigress scoffed.

"But she's reborn as Ladybug" Claw Noir continued.

"What? Not literally dead?" Red Tigress said.

"No, she purified herself, Shadybug is dead but not Ladybug" Claw Noir said.

"And you look the same as we all remember. The green Christmas hair, the jacket, and the spikes" Viper said, wanting to get this over with.

"I know" Claw Noir replied.

"Enough talk! And for the record, we are not practically a cat family!" Red Tigress spins her spiked bolas.

"Suit yourself!" Claw Noir takes his staff out.

"Don't forget I can predict every one of your attempts within seconds" Viper said.

"We shall see" Claw Noir then lunged at the two.

Red Tigress threw her bolas at his legs, trapping him, "Agh!" Claw Noir tripped, "You two really need to learn about morality!" Claw Noir cataclysm the bolas to get free and backflipped, looking at Viper trying to predict his attempts, "NO YOU DON'T!" He leaps at him.

"We could've hunted mice together, snake!" Claw Noir smirked but got kicked aside.

"Think fast, Cat!" Viper threw a vial of snake venom at him.

Ladybug came in and grabbed Claw Noir's ankle to move him aside, "How many times have I told you to stop being cocky with your dumb ass?!" Ladybug getting frustrated with him.

"4000 times" Claw Noir said.

"Well if it isn't my ex," Viper said.

"Luka and Juleka. Still haven't found your music again? That's such a shame since all of us are now grown up" Ladybug said, untying her kitty.

"Yes. And you two are the ones running from the Supreme" Red Tigress said.

Claw Noir fought Viper but got pushed against the chair desk rolling towards the wall, "Agh!" He grunted but then folded his leg on top of the other and put his arms behind his head to look comfortable, "You know....We all never had great teenage lives. I left to heal my emotional scars"

"Too bad that you won't live until you're old," Viper said.

"Nine lives, Luka. You know better than this!" Claw Noir made his staff into nunchucks with cat claws in each end.

"I do!" Viper took out his weapon.

"I meant for you to see your outcome! And that weapon is just a lyre!" Claw Noir jumped on his shoulders to grapple his neck with his legs.

"Second chance!" Viper rewinds time.

"You know....We all never had great teenage lives. I left to heal my emotional scars" Claw Noir looked amusing with his comfortable chair.

"We wasted them for nothing, Kitty!" Ladybug struggled against Red Tigress.

"Prepare to be squashed!" Red Tigress pins her down.

"Catfight!" Claw Noir tackled her, "That's enough!"

"RAAARGH!" Red Tigress clawed his cheek.

"Agh! Now you pissed me off!" He clawed her back and it became a real catfight.

"Just you and me, Viper!" Ladybug got up.

"Like the new look but orders are orders from the Supreme" Viper said.

"The Supreme doesn't care about us, he only cares about himself! You knew this better than anyone! He took all of our lives away from our families!" Ladybug spun her yo-yo.

She ties him up with it to prevent him from using second chance, "Neither of us are free, Luka. Neither were you. You never had the freedom to make your own choices. That's why I choose to leave to build my own life than from him. But the past came to haunt me that I'm not free" Ladybug said.

"Going back to destroy him, right?" Viper struggled.

"Yes, after everything he did was nothing but abuse and his purpose" Ladybug tightens him to tell she's serious with him.

"ARGH!!!" Viper groaned.

"Ask yourself, Luka. Does he ever treat us like humans?" Ladybug asked.

"No!" Viper groans as she tightens her grip.

"He merely saw us like pawns that he could dispose of us once our usefulness ended," Ladybug said.

Claw Noir hissed savagely at Red Tigress for being stubborn like always.

"Give up, Paw Noir! Tigers are the dominant species over cats!" Red Tigress taunts him.

"Don't call me Paw Noir!" Claw Noir pushed against the glass display, shattering them.

"You really are your father's son, Noir! Weak!" Red Tigress claws at his stomach.

"AAAAAGH!" Claw Noir saw blood on his hand after touching his stomach, "HOW......DARE.....YOU!!!!" Claw Noir's rage made him lose control as he roared in anger.

"CLAW NOIR NO!" Ladybug saw him go berserk at Red Tigress, forcing her to release Viper.

"YOU DARE BRING UP MY FATHER?! SAY THAT AGAIN!!" Claw Noir tried to claw the tiger out of anger and wouldn't stop until he had blood dripping from his claws.

"ENOUGH!!!" Ladybug wraps around him.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Claw Noir was way too angry to calm down after what that tiger said about his father only brought bad memories.

"NO! You're out of control!" Ladybug was then forced to tie him up.

"LET ME GO!" Claw Noir could not control his sadness over his father's death.

"For heaven's sake!" Ladybug removes his ring to render him powerless.

Screaming in grief out of control until he tried to get it together but it was too much to bear from all this. Viper and Red Tigress had never seen Adrien so vulnerable at the mention of his father.

"Say you're sorry to him! Now!" Ladybug pulled Red Tigress to make her apologize to him.

Realizing she went too far, Red Tigress teared up and looked at Adrien, "Adrien. I'm really sorry" She said.

Unfortunately, Adrien was too upset as he sobbed. So traumatized and vulnerable to losing his parents to having him feel so alone for years.

"What have we done?" Viper said in guilt.

"You see this? This is what the Supreme wants us, to suffer until the end of time!" Ladybug said.

"Bro, he really did make us look like monsters," Red Tigress said.

"Worse than Lila tried to do to us," Viper said.

"I never got any proper care from my family and neither from other friends. I got it on my own living my adult life and finally love" Ladybug said while Adrien still was having his sad breakdown.

"Just like how I lost both of my parents. First my mother, now my father. Do you have any idea what it feels like to be an orphan or have your parents deceased with no one to support you?! No, you don't! You trusted the Supreme for too long you never even noticed he used you!" Adrien yelled in sadness.

"Adrien! Calm down! Breathe with me. Breathe in" Ladybug instructed him.

Adrien breathes heavily and calms down. Viper and Red Tigress remove their miraculouses, feeling unworthy of them.

"Are you calm?" Ladybug said before putting their miraculous away.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Milady. I lost control of myself. I'm too dangerous with it on" Adrien said.

"No, you're just overcoming the tragedy but it was too painful for you," Ladybug said.

"I'm not worth it" He gave her the ring.

"Kitty, we came a long way to this. I don't care what you think but I can't do this without you. The Supreme is the one who caused all of this. This time, we are gonna put an end to his reign. We only got a few of the miraculous from the others" Ladybug said.

Adrien puts the ring back on, "How many so far?"

"We collected 8 of them. You two, what else has the Supreme told you about?" Ladybug asked.

"Well....he told us your weakness and.....he said your cat's weakness was his dad. He never said anything about his father's death. He never said anything about it" Luka said.

"If we captured you alive, he would've spared me and Luka but instead, it was a lie," Juleka said.

"I told you so. Now we got the horse, rooster, fox, bee, and the pig left" Ladybug said.

"It won't be easy. The place is guarded by assassins. If you want my advice, you need to find the former master Su Han. He's in London which is a long way" Luka said.

"The terrestrial guardian," Ladybug said.

"Looks like we need to get there next," Adrien said.

"And to skip Paris too. Germany is our next stop" Ladybug said.

"Yes," Luka nodded.

"When did you two get nose, ears, and tongue piercings?" Adrien asked.

"Long ago," Juleka said.

"Next time, don't pierce on anything sensitive like the uvula for example. Such bullshit" Adrien said before transforming back to Claw Noir, "I still can't get the bad influence out of my ass yet, milady. Pun intended, it would take a miracle for it"

"Very funny," Ladybug said deadpanned.

"If you find Su Han in London, tell him I said sorry for not believing him. Last year we were forced to fight him and he tried so hard to make us see the truth. His last words were London" Luka said.

"We will. But you're not getting these back" Ladybug puts the miraculouses back in her yoyo.

"Milady, don't make them feel hard on themselves. Like I was when I doubted my father before he died" Claw Noir said.

"Until you two can prove yourself" Ladybug added.

"You have our word," Juleka said.

"And if you don't mind" Claw Noir elbow punched the glass display, shattering it, and takes the jewelry necklace, "Meow"

"Silly old kitty" Ladybug rolls her eyes.

"Next time, your ass is mine" Claw Noir glanced at Luka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 922 34
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. ๐Ž๐๐„ year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. ๐€๐๐ƒ this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
486K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
68.3K 1.3K 21
Ladybug and Chat Noir have always hated eachother. They needed the other's miraculous to satisfy the agencies they worked for. So far they both have...
2.2K 139 28
Lila the evil woman that wanted Adrien to love him, he rejected her and she evilly put a curse on him to become a vampire to suffer for all eternity...