Abhira ~ We Are Made For Each...

By DevaNandhini

We are made for each other... And I won't let your hand go away from mine, at any circumstance.๐Ÿคžโค๏ธ A differe... More

She is Arohi Goenka...
Akshu is different
Thaare Jaisa Na Koyi ๐Ÿคž
Bhai Are you in love ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Shut The Hell Up ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ 
Let's Break Up ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’”
From Lover's to Strangers
Abhi Forgive Me...
Abhi You are right, Still
Akshu, I Love you
His Unique Proposal ๐Ÿฉท
Journey to Mrs starts here
Here comes her Hero
It's Tilak Time
Happy Engagement To us
Sangeet
Will miss being Miss Goenka
He is my Husband to be
Off to Samode ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’’
Haldi Time ๐ŸŸก
Getting Ready..
Hamara banno pyaari
Mera Ranjha....
Mr & Mrs Abhimanyu Birla
Surprise time for her
vidaii..
First Day In Sasuraal
First Warning โš ๏ธ
A Mini Reception
Shooting with Birlas
Happy Birthday Wifey
Happy Anniversary
Rumours spreading like a ๐Ÿ”ฅ
For Manjari maa
His stern decision
Six year after
Separation โ“โ“โ“โ“
Confusion ๐Ÿค”
Revisiting Kaira memories
Shooting day in set
Abhira As Parents
Happy birthday Abhir
Happy Birthday saasumaa
Beside you
Once Again before Limelight
Akshu, Please don't ๐Ÿฅบ
It's a baby girl ๐Ÿคฉ
We are each others solace
Fifty shades of love

Wedding card๐Ÿ’Œ

759 39 12
By DevaNandhini

Kairav prepared a beautiful Wedding card for the cutest couple Abhira. Goenkas arranged a Pooja for the wedding card 💌. Abhimanyu have duty, Akshara need to pick her outfit. So they promised to appear together. Goenkas and Birlas arrived there already and preparing for everything. Akshara's fans are already there to meet her despite of the rainy atmosphere. There is a shade of pain in the face of Goenkas. Birlas were confused.

Mahima: is this ritual important? Can't we go with a simple wedding ceremony.

Manish:  wedding of Goenka parivaar is always a celebration. It won't be simple and it must follow each and every ritual

Suwarna: we are not sending off our responsibility... We are giving our precious kid to you. We care about each and every rituals associated to it.

An hour later

It's slightly raining 🌧️

Abhira enters there in covering themselves with a plastic coat.

Fans were so excited to meet them in person. Akshara's eyes are on cloud...

Abhi: what happened Akshu... Why are so restless.

Abhimanyu: this climate.. this wind and all... I hate it. This combination is not good Abhi.. I hate this atmosphere

Abhi: hereafter this climate represent the unison of us. The sign of our love. So don't be this stressed. Look at me.
Look... Sun is slowly appearing....the rays of sunlight is making its way like happiness is going make its way into our life.

Like he told the rain stops all of a sudden . Abhira enters there holding hands. Fans starts greeting them in excitement.

Fan: we are glad to meet you in person di.. you are so beautiful. Is that your would be.

Akshu: yeah he is. And thank you for the compliment. Guys ... We are already late. And it's a important moment of our life... So can I request little privacy.

Fan2 : for sure dii . We got what we want. Thank you

Before leaving Akshu stopped them and took a selfie with them all.

Neil:  how considerate is our bhabhi. We are really blessed to have her.

Arohi: that's why people call her down to earth celebrity. She is always this cute and sweet.

After all those stuff. They did the Pooja of the wedding card. They were about to leave, just then Akshu stopped Aaru...

Arohi: what happened Akshu. Do you need anything.

Akshu: ask Neil to join us... Come with us.

Akshu bring Abhi, Neil and Arohi to the temple. She folded her hands before the God and placed the taal she personally prepared. Tears appears on her eyes. Abhi who noted that asked her...

Abhimanyu: what's happening here Akshu. Are you okay.. is something bothering you?

Aaru. This is the place that once taken away our happiness from us. Today in this turn of life, I want to change that bad memory with this occasion. Here we are with our respective partners seeking a life long companionship to the goddess who once snatched our sirat mumma. Hereafter she will give us only happiness.  I chose this place because.....

You miss her more naa?  Yeah I knew this place gives both happy and sad vibe. The place where we  were with her for one last time. Here I can feel her.

Akshu: yeah. Our mumma and her memories everything is related to this place. How many times we visited here holding her hands. Sometimes papa too accompanied us. This place gave us alot...

Aarohi hugged Akshu tight. Then she excused herself from there

Neil was about to follow but Akshu stopped him.

Let Kairav Bhai deal her.... Only he can console her.

When Kairav arrives there, she is crying holding Kairat's picture. He came and sat near her.

Kairav: I understand you. I go through this pain of losing mumma twice. Even Akshu too is going through the same pain. So you don't need to hide pain and act matured. Be like us. Cry once in a while. Remember her when her thoughts come on your mind

Arohi: on her big day, she remembered our mumma and also shows how important she is to her before a family who always taunts her. Am happy more than sad.....

After a hearty chat. They came back happily. After the pooja, Goenkas left to their home, while Birlas including Arohi left to their home.

Next Day

For the engagement ceremony, Birlas arrived a bit earlier. Abhimanyu who can't wait to see his other half, literally rush to the hall. He have a surprise for her.

Akshara: looks so excited ! What's the deal?

Abhimanyu: there is someone special here to meet you and be a part of our function.

When she looks forward she sees Anupama (here in this FF, Anupama and Anuj are husband nd wife( Kapadia). Vanraj and Kavya are husband and wife, and they belong to Shah parivaar.)

Harshvardhan doesn't like the concept of actors attending the function

I thought you will skip this one too... Thank you Anupama ji..

Anupama: how will I my cutest sweetheart. It's your big day and I want to witness it in person.

Kavya: you looks gorgeous 😍

Mahima: is that really needed. Like celebrities on a family function. Abhi you didn't let us invite our partners in business.

Haa she is right. We Birlas have some fame, name and respect in society. Please don't spoil that. Why this gang of actors are here. You yourself denied the concept of letting your colleagues in. Then why you let her do that.

Abhimanyu: my colleagues... Yes mine are just colleagues, except Roshan. But her's is not. She got such a genuine friends family that I too want to be a part of it. So sir, please be at your damn limit. You clearly know who are the not so happily invited guests of my marriage function.

Anupama: actor gang... Yes we are and we are happy about that. Am from Kapadia parivar. My husband is the one who you  guys searching for an investment. Even today you didn't got the chance to meet him in person. And matter of hereafter, don't worry I will handle it myself.

Mahima: wife of Anuj Kapadia?? Really.

Vanraj: and we are from Shah family. Your canteens are runned by us. And you think us as unimportant. Oh that's so funny

Akshu: it's my happy day, please let it go .. just for me

Anupama caressed her soft chin

Your mumma is like one of my friend, you knew that naa. You are like the youngest one of both Kapadia and Shah parivaar. We will always be there for you baccha. So it's fine, Harshvardhan ji. Only for her

Akshara: uncle it's Goenka House and those people are close to my heart. So don't offend them like this. You already know my temper, am not like shefali bhabhi or my sister Arohi. I react without any delay.

To change the atmosphere, Daadi asked to start the function. To propose to her once again he came in his signature proposal position . Yes his topsy turvy

Proposal is witnessed by all. He is madly In love with her and it's evident.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 856 5
Hy guys it's a story on our new couple Abhira from the famous show yrkkh..... peep in to know more about it.....
46.3K 3.4K 39
Can love be really pure or impure? Can a person be dead and still be alive at the same time? Can you really hurt a person only in the name of love...
19.7K 1K 15
this story is continues of unknown we, it is focusing on neirohi, it's about neil and aarohi's journey of falling in love, hurt, hate deeply with ea...
44.1K 2.6K 18
Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka grew up together. Yet there were some words that were never exchanged, some feelings that were left unexpressed. W...