Dreams

Galing kay ElysianHer

A few imagines I am writing based on actors and my celebrity crushes. "sweet imagination..." Requests are op... Higit pa

Art Class Bets- S.S
Art Class Bets Part 2- S.S
Art Class Bets Part 3- S.S.
Art Class Bets Part 4- S.S.
Art Class Bets Part 5- S.S.
Art Class Bets Part 6- S.S.
Star in a play Star in a Movie- S.S
Star in a play Star in a Movie Part 2 - S.S
Star in a Play Star in a Movie Part 3- S.S.
What? - R.C.
Met her on Vacation - D.S.
Met her on Vacation Part 2 - D.S.
Invaluable- THV
Invaluable Part 2- THV
Invaluable Part 3- THV
Home for the Holidays- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 2- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 3- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 4- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 5- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 6- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 7- THV
Home for the Holidays Part 8- THV
Running Into You- THV
Running Into You Part 2- THV
Running Into You Part 3- THV
Running Into You Part 4- THV
Because I...- Bangchan
Because I... Part 2- Bangchan
Because I... Part 4- Bangchan

Because I... Part 3- Bangchan

1 0 0
Galing kay ElysianHer

HAN'S POV:

I woke up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. I went to sit on the couch. It was pouring outside.

"Can't believe there's storm out." My dad sighing. "Yeah. I hope everyone is safe at home." I answered.

It was the afternoon and it was still pouring. I tried to call Allora to chat but, her phone came as unavailable. That was weird. I texted her and it was still undelivered. The day passed by and the rain hadn't stopped.

Until, I slept that night the rain had continued.

I woke up the next day and went to school. Allora hadn't come to class. During the break I met up with Changbin and Seungmin in the library. "Allora didn't come today." I said "That's weird. She doesn't miss a day of class." Seungmin added. 

"Do you think he went along with it?" We heard someone whisper. "Of course. He sent the picture too. Can't believe she fell for it." Geun-won said chuckling. "Can't believe he fell for it. My dad had told me that there was going to be a storm imagine if she stayed there." Soo-ah said. "It would be so funny, especially if they find her there and then we can blame it on him." "I know babe. You are a genius." "Oh, Allora's gonna be in so much trouble if she stayed on the peak." Geun-won chuckled.

My eyes widened. We looked at each other worried. We came out from where we were and faced them. "What are you talking about? Where's Allora?" I asked angry. "Oh, no where. Probably on the way to what you'd assume would be heaven but, she'll be going down to hell. If she survived I mean." "What do you mean?" Changbin asked. "Why don't you ask your dear friend Bangchan. After all he was the one who escorted her there." Geun-won said as he and Soo-ah walked off. We looked at eachother worried before we ran to find Bangchan.

"Where is Allora?" Changbin yelled as he stormed towards Bangchan. "How should I know? She must be here some where." he answered nonchalantly. "Allora is not at school today." Hyunjin said. Bangchan looked at him confused. "Well, then she'd be home." He said shrugging. When the door banged open behind us. Felix and Lee know ran in panting. "What happened?" Seungmin asked. "Allora! She's missing." Lee know said. My heart stopped.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked. "Her parents have come with the police. Allora hasn't been home since Saturday night and they can't reach her." Felix answered. I turned around towards Bangchan whose face turned pale. He knew something. "What did you do?" I yelled as I held him by the collar. "I-I- I..." "Is this all because you believed that she didn't wait for you. That love sick kitten did nothing but wait for you. She is probably still waiting for you wherever you left her all alone." I yelled at him. "I-I--" "Why can't you listen to her for once. Why do you believe everyone in the world but, the ones with the truth. What do you want to know? The truth between her and Geun-won?" Seungmin asked. "Whatever he told you were lies. You want to know why we left your side to be with Allora recently?" "Seungmin don't." Changbin and I said. 

"What do you mean?" Bangchan asked. "Seungmin." I warned him. "She was almost raped okay. If only Changbin hyung hadn't noticed that she was uncomfortable since the night we had that family dinner and he hadn't kept an eye on how he was acting with her at the party; he would raped her. We found her with her stocking torn and his pants down. He was choking her and holding her down as she screamed and cried for help." Seungmin told him the truth. He slid down the wall I was holding him against. "What did I do?" Bangchan whispered as his voice cracked, "Soo-ah had told me that--" "Hyung." I.N walked in from behind Felix and Lee Know. "You shouldn't believe her." He said as he handed him his phone.

He played a recording of Geun-won and Soo-ah behind the libarary shelves making out. When they pulled away. Soo-ah spoke, "So what did you do with Allora?" "I was trying to fuck her as she screamed for help. It was pathetic. I would have been able to defile her if only those two idiots didn't mess up my plan. Stupid Changbin and Seungmin." "But, what if they tell Bangchan?" "That's where you come in and spread the rumour. No one believes you and he hates her enough to believe you." "You're so smart babe." Soo-ah compliemted him before kissing him again. 

I.N also showed him the clip when we confronted them in the library right now. "How did you take these?" Hyunjin said. "I didn't like Soo-ah and on top that I felt there was something fishy going with her. I was in the library one day filming a five minute video we had to make for class when I came across them talking." I.N answered.

"What have I done?" Bangchan gasps out. "Where is she?" Changbin asks softly. "We can work together to save her or help her." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder. 

He pulls out his phone. 

BANGCHAN'S POV: 

I looked at her location. She was still there. She was still there. She could be hurt. I wiped my tears before I got up and ran. I didn't care I needed to save her no matter what. I ran out of the school. I got in my car and raced down the streets to the woods. I ran as fast as my lungs could breath.

I reached the top and I couldn't find her. I gasped when I saw her small bag and phone behind a few rocks. "No! No! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! ALLORA!" Silence. "ALLORA!" I fell to my knees as I cried. 

"Bangchan?" I heard her sweet voice. I looked back and I saw her through my blurry vision from my tears. "Allora!" I gasped relieved. I ran to her and pulled her in for a hug. She froze in my hold. "I am so sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry." I sobbed into her shoulder as I held her tightly in arms.

"Bangchan..." She called out for me. I looked at her deep in her chocolate brown eyes that now shined gold under the sunlight. She held my face in her soft hands and wiped my tears. 

"Are you okay?" I shook my head as more tears spilled. She sighed before wiping them too. "How can you ask me if I fine? How can you still care when I treated you horribly?" I asked her. "You were scared. You couldn't trust me. I understand that. If you need time I'll give you as much as you need. I didn't plan on going anywhere." "You could have died! There was a storm!" I exclaimed. "It was too dangerous to leave then, and especially after since everything was wet and unsettled. I was waiting for everything to dry to go down hill." She answered. I hugged her tight. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she rubbed my back.

I knew I had no right to touch her, crave her like air. But, I did both. I looked her deep in the eyes and knew what I needed. I held her close by the waist, flush against my chest. She put her hand on my chest and I knew she felt my heart beat fast. I knew I didn't care if she knew because I could feel hers as fast. I pulled her closer like there was no space I planned on leaving for anything.

"Chan..." She gasped as her breath hitched in her throat. I could feel her holding her breath wondering what I planned on doing next. 

I kissed her. 

Without warning. Without permission. 

Without even deciding to do it, but simply because I couldn't have done anything else. 

I needed that breath she was holding. 

It belonged to me and I wanted it back.

I knew I put my mouth on her soft ones, I recognised the taste, like she'd been made for me. 

Her lips made to fit to move along with mine. Her body to fit in my arms. Her heart to beat in sync with mine. I broke apart to let her breath. She looked at me confused and shocked. Her swollen lips craving for more attention but, I held myself back. 

"What was that for?" She asked. 

"Your eyes are my favourite colour. Do you how we were each other's first kiss? I want you all of my lasts with you. I don't care about the firsts. I don't want someone like you. I don't want to look for someone like you. I don't want to look for you in other people. I want you. I love you and I'll spend the rest of my life reminding you." I told her. 

ALLORA'S POV:

I got lost in him, and it was the kind of that's exactly like being found. His eyes deep with emotion. I gave him a small smile before I held his face in my hands. 

"Chan. It doesn't matter where I am. I yours. You're the perfect idiot for me. Every cell in my body is telling me that you are my happily ever after. The day I met you was the beginning of everything. I love you." I said. 

"You do? After everything?" he asked.

"Especially after everything." I told him. He looked at me still shocked so I proved it him by pulling him for a deep kiss. He was frozen before he came to his senses and held me tight in his arms. We pulled away and I kissed his nose. He grinned and blushed.

"How did you know that I was here?" I asked him. "I still keep your location." He said shyly. I smiled at him. "How did you survive the storm?" He asked. "As much as I disliked bugs during our childhood summer camps. I still remembered how to survive out in such weath--ACHOO!" "You must be catching a cold!" He exclaimed worried for me as he took off his school jacket and wrapped it around me. "You're hot!" Chan exclaimed as he touched my forehead. 

"Thank you!" I said blushing. "You are burning up with a fever idiot!" He said. I frowned at him. "Don't call me an idiot wolfie!" I pouted. He sighed before he turned around and bent a little. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Making sure you get home safe." "How can I be on your back when I feel at home in your arms?" I asked him. He turned around and glared at me.

"Now is not the time to make me blush and flirt. You are catching a cold and fever. Hop on." I smiled before rolling my eyes and obeying him. We walked down and got into the car. He switch on the seat warmer which was a big relief because I was feeling cold. 

He took me and my parents were glad that I was home. I was burning with a fever my mom gave me medicine and my dad sat by side. Bangchan sat on the bedroom couch. I fell asleep exhausted and weak.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

231K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
1.5M 26.8K 200
Here are some Johnny Depp character (including Johnny Depp himself) imagines. **Requests are CLOSED** *No Smut/Lemon* Published: July 1st, 2019 Compl...
641K 4.3K 66
In this book there will be: Josh Richards Noah Beck Bryce Hall Jordan Powell Jaden Hossler Ryland Storms Nick Austin Quinton Griggs Blake Gre...
36.5K 660 14
hello :) writing one shots of celebrities/characters. Please consider that English is not my native language. Request are open!! gxg gip