The Water Spirit

By FraeuleinM

A magical collection of drabbles, inspired by Taehyung's latest photographs. Dr. Jeon wants to leave the stre... More

The Water Spirit
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 7

108 12 12
By FraeuleinM

A/N Have fun. The Story will be randomly updated, even so I marked it finished. Because I don't know yet when it will be finished.

-----------------------

Lunch breaks are Jungkook's favorite time at work when he can take them. But now they are even more special when he can spend them with his favorite blue-haired pediatrician.
The summer is over and it is starting to get colder so they can't stay outside the hospital comfortably anymore.
Taehyung often complains about the cold, but Jungkook guesses he does it for him, because why should a Water Spirit feel cold? It doesn't make sense to him.

Colleagues pass him while he waits at the usual corner where Taehyung meets him. When he spots his blue hair, his heart rate always increases for a few seconds until he tells himself to calm down. Even after months, he still had that effect on Jungkook.

Jungkook furrows his forehead when he realizes Taehyung is scuffling down the hall. His shoulders hang and he looks defeated. Some strands of hair hang lifeless in his face. When he approaches Jungkook, he pushes his forehead against his shoulder, standing there motionless, his back bent.

People pass them, looking confused, and Jungkook smiles a bit shyly. They already had made a name for themselves in the hospital. The crazy ER doctor and the blue-haired pediatrician. Jungkook pats his shoulder consolingly.
"You want to talk about it?"

Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and makes a sound like an angry cat.

"I interpret that as a yes," Jungkook deadpans.

Taehyung looks up, pouting.
"I know you want to tell me," Jungkook says with the soothing voice that he uses on agitated people.
"Don't give me your 'you are crazy but I understand you' voice," Taehyung remarks.
"Tell me."

Another cute pout hits Jungkook right in the chest.
"I got vomited, bled, and peed on."
"Three times is a charm, we say," Jungkook answers and grins.
"Not funny."

Jungkook still smiles. "True, so not funny," he answers, seriously.
"Are you mocking me?" Taehyung glowers.
"I would never dare, oh mighty Water Spirit," he replies and bows.
"I will hit you with a water stream the next time when you least expect it."

Jungkook hugs Taehyung, caging his arms, and teeters lightly from left to right. "You won't do that. You like me too much."
"I don't."

Jungkook squeezes him tightly. "Oh, now you are really lying. You like me very much."

"I liked you more when you were shy and felt like a clutz."
"And now you are deflecting, because you feel cornered."
"Fine I like you, so sue me."
"Only for your heart."

"I feel like bile is rising in my esophagus."
"Glad I won't sue you for that."
"I don't have a heart. My chest is empty. Pick something else. My brain."
"You don't feel like the Tin Man or the Scarecrow."

Taehyung looks up, confused. "Who?"

"Not important, love," Jungkook whispers when Taehyung narrows his eyes, looking like he is ready to summon a water stream, after all, and douse Jungkook.
"It's love now, mmh?"

"Of course. Let's go swimming after work."

Taehyung's face transforms instantly, and his eyes get round and excited. "Really?"

Jungkook grins, having successfully distracted Taehyung. "Absolutely."

🌊

"Why are we going to the top floor of your apartment building?" Taehyung asks curiously, holding his backpack in his hands.
"The pool is there," Jungkook replies.

Taehyung's eyes get round. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, my honest truth."

Taehyung hits his shoulder, hard. "And you tell me just now? After months of dating."
"I decided not to overwhelm you with my awesomeness."
"I'm strong and can take it when it comes to you."

Jungkook snickers. "Says the one that almost fainted when I ..."

Taehyung jumps forward, slapping his hand over Jungkook's mouth. "We don't talk about that."

Jungkook grins under the touch and presses his lips to Taehyung's palm in a kiss. His eyes narrow when he presses a second kiss on the palm, and he can hardly hold back to lick it, just to tease him.
"Are you trying to butter me up?"

The elevator signals their arrival, and Taehyung takes his hand back as they step out into a hall. There is just one glass door, clearly showing a long pool.

"Why is nobody here?" Taehyung asks when Jungkook presses the door code in.
"I booked it for us."
"Alone?"

Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows at Taehyung. "Sure."
"Fantastic!"

The door beeps and Jungkook holds it open. Taehyung enters and regards the pool area.
"Awesome," he claps and takes off his shirt.
"Tae, what are you doing?"
"Getting ready to swim."
Jungkook regards him, flabbergasted, while he peels himself out of his clothes in record time.

"Tae, you might want to..." Jungkook tries, but it's too late. Taehyung strips down and jumps naked into the pool.

Jungkook looks shyly at the ceiling, looking for CCTV but he can't seem to find any cameras. But regardless, he walks to Taeyung's backpack, taking the swim trunk out. He sits down on the side of the pool, waiting for Taehyung to finally come up. Another minute passes until Taehyung's head breaks the surface of the water. He grins broadly.

"You can't swim naked."
"Why?"

Jungkook tosses the swim trunk into the water. "Here."
"Why?" Taehyung pouts.
"You can't flash other people, only me."

"Someone is jealous," he singsongs and glides to the sinking fabric. "It's just you and me."
Jungkook watches him dive down and come up a few seconds later. Just his eyes gaze at Jungkook, the remaining part of his face is still under the surface. His eyes shine with amusement while some droplets glide down his forehead.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

But Taehyung doesn't answer, instead, he glides slowly through the water, coming up to the edge of the pool. His eyes roam over Jungkook's face and he holds one hand out.

"You want me to help you out?"

Taehyung nods, pushing his hand further out.

Jungkook laughs. "You must think I'm an idiot," he answers. "That is the oldest trick ever."

Taehyung's face finally rises out of the water and he grins. "Wanna see a new trick then?"
"No."
"Too late," he cackles and raises both arms out of the water and pushes them through the air. One second later, Jungkook feels water hit him in the face, drenching him from head to toe and he sputters.

Taehyung's melodic laugh echoes in the room.

"You did not do that," Jungkook growls.
"I believe I did... love," Taehyung replies and swims backward, still laughing.

Jungkook growls under his breath and takes off his shirt. The laughter stops and he sees Taehyung regarding him.
"You coming in without your fancy swim trunks?" He winks.

"You wish," Jungkook answers, peeling his socks off and finally his jeans, leaving him in his black CK briefs.

"Mmh," Taehyung hums while Jungkook walks to the edge and jumps in, head first. The water temperature kind of shocks him, but he glides through the water and he opens his eyes.
Taehyung waits for him, smiling underwater, and Jungkook is hit again by his handsomeness. The blue hair floats in the water, reminding him again of the first time they met, and he still can't believe that they are together.

Jungkook breaks through the surface, breathing deeply, and tries to stay aloft.
"Come to me," Taehyung says and grins.
"So you can drown me?"
"Of course not, I still like you too much. But all bets are off if you ever annoy me."

Jungkook swims closer and Taehyung reaches out, holding him close to his body.
"You just float," he remarks.
"Yes, so hold on so I can finally kiss you."

Jungkook slings his legs around Taehyung's waist and he feels his hands on his hips. Jungkook towers a bit over him now. He pecks his lips.
"Kiss me properly, will you? I had a hard day at work."

Jungkook laughs. "Of course, love."

---------

What do you think? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 141 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles πŸ’Œrequests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
10.4K 506 10
Taehyung Needs urgently a Treatment after his back got injured. But the sensitive music Student is difficult to handle for therapists, changing them...
4.2K 144 1
Kim Taehyung believed his love life was cursed, but unexpectedly he discovers the existence of paradise in the form of a man named Jeon Jungkook Top:...
132K 7.4K 42
In which Jeongguk finds himself falling for a witty vampire who seems to understand him more than anyone else. Β© xxxlejindaryxxx 2019