Ask the Smiling Critters!

By MeepYeet6

Ask the Smiling Critters questions, dare them to do things, whatever you want! (Ask using comments) More

Ask here!
More answers!
Even MORE answers!
Ask the BIGGER Smiling Critters
MORE more answers!
The BIGGER Critters answer
The Danganronpa answer: part 1
Some more answers.
THATS ALOTTA ANSWERS
More answers from the big bois!
The hugging answer from the big bois
EVEN MORE!
New account

First answers!

340 4 11
By MeepYeet6

Thank you to VERYSiLLYKiTTiES

Catnap: *makes a thumbs up with his stubby little fingers*

Dogday: while I would love to save everyone, if it really came to it, I'd probably save Catnap!

Bubba: I'm not sure how much of a help I can be, stuck here in the playcare, but I'll try!

Kicken: as much as I wish I could say it was me, Hoppy is just to damn good at all the games we play.

Picky: I like pb&j sandwiches!
Crafty: I like to paint flowers, because they're just so pretty! I also like to paint Bobby!

Bobby: I'd say that Dogday is the best hugger because he's so fluffy and warm!

Hoppy: he's nice, but he gets scared quite easily, making it impossible to convince him to sneak out of the playcare with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 98 24
Demon slayer comics and whatever I find really maybe I'll convince my cousin to put one of her fics in here i haven't even seen them
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
219K 13.2K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
23.1K 317 43
Wecome ultimate students to my Danganronpa THH Zodiac Signs book! I hope each and every one of you enjoys reading this! [old] ⚠︎ May contain spoilers...