Changed

By theeeprincess_z3

Just read. itll explain itself More

Introduction
Prolouge
Jealous
Stories
That Get Back A Mf
The Live
Chill
Kisses๐Ÿ’‹
Filler Chapter
Filler Chapter 2
Doing the Do
Talking
Filler Chapter 3
Fucked Up
Disclaimer!!!
Suspicious

Reconnection

517 9 1
By theeeprincess_z3

Zaria Sierra Williams

Kel started to pull off while i was just staring at the road, i could see him out the corner of my eye checking on me.o
he ain't said
My phone dinged. It was just Savannah.

My po look💜

You Ok? i seen Kel grab you..

yeah but he not even talking he finna piss me off

Girl, im in Tyrells car he over here telling me
i shouldnt be twerking on niggas ion know like
boy you not my daddy

Right, They acting like they havent talked to us in forever, fuck them

SOB,  You cant be weak in the knees Zari

I am-

"Can you get off the phone shawt?"

Zaria wasn't really doing anything on the phone but kel still wasn't finna try and tell her what to do.

"Can you get tf out my face"

Kel slammed on the breaks, but it was dark so there wasn't really any cars around.

"Watch your fucking mouth Zaria, i done let you slide but you pissing me off fr"

"Watch my mouth, You stopped talking to me and now you wanna talk."

Kel just looked at her before he kept driving. As Zaria was staring at the road she realized that this wasn't the way to her house.

"Where tf are you taking me Tre'von?"

Kel just stayed silent.
After 15 more minutes they pulled up to an apartment complex. Zaria looked confused as Kel got out the car and made his way to her side.

He opened the door, but Zaria stayed in the car looking at him like he was stupid.

"Come on man, Zaria im finna drag yo ass out this car come on.."

Zaria got out hesitantly, while Kel put his hand on her waist walking her toward his apartment.

Kel opened the door, so Zaria could walk in.

"This my house."

"Why did you bring me here kel, seriously."

"Just sit down, want something to drink?"

"No, i want you to tell me wtf going on."

Kel put his hand on Zaria's back and moved her to the couch.
They both sat down and Kel started talking.

"I know you think i just up and stopped talking to you but it was confusing, i aint want you caught up in all the shit i was in."

"I didn't  think you stopped talking to me you did Kel and i was hurt im ngl because we were close asl."

"I know Zaria and i regret all that shit."

"Right, the first time you talk to me is at a party and seeing me twerk on a boy."

Kel knew she was right, but he really aint want her caught up in any of his shit.

He got into the gang young when he was friends with Zaria. He knew how she felt about gangs since her daddy got killed because of gang rivals.

Kel aint expect to be in the gang, but when he did Tj, A3, and shaad. They started to follow kel and then they was all in the gang.

Kel tried to keep it a secret from Zaria as long as he could but she caught on and didn't talk to him for a few days, so he just kept his distance.

"That nigga aint shit to me, you was just showing out."

"Me showing out! yeah get me outta here kel."

Zaria tried to get up and leave. "Man, Zaria just chill yk im not good with words man."

"You still in the gang?"

"Man come on Zaria, you know how it is."

Zaria looked up at kel. She wanted him to tell her that he wasn't. She was probably over reacting but it was real life to her. She ain't want what happened to her daddy to happen to kel. It was all to real for her.

"Ok Kel, take me home."

"Ion got no gas, just stay here tonight."

/WHAT TF IS THIS WITCHO BROKE ASS, YOU BROKE!!😂😂 tabina funny bye

"Ion got no clothes."

"I got some shirts and shorts."

"You just got a solution for everything huh?"

Kel and Zaria just had a eye staring contest. Zaria looked away first, because eye contact made her fold immediately.

"Where imma sleep?"

"My bed."

"Where you gone sleep?"

"My bed."

"How we both gone-"

"Man Zari shut up damn!"

Kel had a spare toothbrush for Zaria to use. While Zari was getting ready in the bathroom Kel was on the bed thinking, how was they gone sleep in the bed at the same time. Zaria stayed in the bathroom a few minutes longer to give herself a lecture not to feel weird about sleeping with him.

"Ok girl, you got this tf."

Zaria opened the door while Kel was taking off his shirt getting ready to get in the bed.

He had so many tattoos. Zaria loveddddd niggas with tattoos.
She was just staring at him, until he turned around.

"Is you gone get yo ass in the bed or no?"

Zaria sent him a stank face. But she got in the bed nonetheless. Once she laid down, Zaria turned over to stare at the wall. She was about to close her eyes when she felt somebody tap her.

She looked over and seen Kel.

"Im sorry."

—————————————————

Markel Tre'von Anthony

I understood what Zaria said but this gang shit dangerous asf. Thats why most niggas dont go by they real name. Like Tyrell go by Tj, Sai'yir go by shaad, and Dre go by A3.

Kel loved Zaria even though he wouldn't admit it. Ever since they was kids he wanted her. Thats why every time niggas used to ask him was she single he said no every time. Everybody used to think they was together so they just used to back off. Kel was messing around with other girls, but it was never serious they was just quick fucks for him.

Kel woke up to see Zaria sleeping peacefully with her leg on his legs. 'she sleep wild asf' he thought to himself. He got up and washed his face and brushed his teeth. When he came out the bathroom Zaria was on her phone.

"You hungry?"

"Nah."

"I know yo ass hungry Zaria come on and put some clothes on."

Zaria had gotten even more stubborn. When they was close friends she was stubborn, and trust she could never be peer pressure.

When they was young, the boys wanted to smoke weed. They bought some and meet up with girls. Everybody else did it but Zaria, she wasn't scared she just didn't like. Savannah didn't get addicted, but the boys did.

Zaria had got ready by putting on his shirt and her leggings from yesterday.

"Ight lets g-"

Kel phone started ringing. He already knew who it was by the ring tone.

When he answered the phone, he was greeted by shaad.

"Wsp" Kel said while looking at Zaria on her phone. She looked up for just a second before she brought her head back down.

"Them niggas done shot up trap house 1"

"Anybody hurt?" Once kel said that Zaria heads popped straight up like whiplash. He shook his head no to her after he got his answer.

"Hn, but some of the product was stolen."

"Like what."

"Weed, coke, and some money that was laying around."

"Ah hn, them niggas know wsp fucking with us."

"Aint it tho, and nigga where my cousin?"

"Don't worry she fine."

"Mhm better be, ight tho fo meet at the trap house 2."

"Ok"

Kel ain't wanna take Zaria to the trap house, but he was dropping her off home right after. He had some shit to handle.

"Ight come on, what you want?"

"Chick-fil-a."

———————————————

Zaria Sierra Williams

Kel took me to chick-fil-a, and i got the small chicken bites and the hash browns. After they left chic-fil-a Zaria thought they was going back to her house but nope Kel took another turn.

"Wtf going on an adventure."

Kel just laughed then said, "Im finna fuck you up Sierra for real."

They pulled up to this brick house that looked like a trap house. 'Probably is.' Zaria thought to her self.

Zaria got out before Kel could come open the door. He made a stank face at her and she made it back. He just smacked his teeth and then walked behind her.

The door was already opened while the screen door was closed. Zaria walked in and seen Tj, Savannah, Dre, Sai, and 2 other people she ain't know.

"Oh shit Vannah i ain't know you was here."

Zaria was about to go sit by Vannah until she got pulled back by kel so she could sit on the seprate couch with him.

Zaria huffed thinking who he think he is.

"Why tf yall got us here?" Savannah said.

"Right" Zaria added on.

Kel moved his hand on Zaria thigh. Zaria just stared at the hand the whole time.

"Ight so," Shaad started talking. "After the shit that went down at that party our trap house got shot up."

Me and Savannah just looked at each other. We really hoped we hadn't caused this shit for real.

"Zari and Vannah yall fw them niggas?."

Kel hand got tighter on my thigh like he was serious. Zari found everything funny, so she decided to make a joke out of it since Kel thinks he can just come back into her life.

"We messed around a few times." Zaria said.

"Yeah yk maybe three or four ti-."

Before Savannah could say anything else, Both Kel and Tj was standing up.

"Sierra you be trying me, cs youn know how i get down but keep playing i promise you."

"And yk i'll bust that nigga dont play, V." Tj said to Savannah.

They just looked at each other before laughing. They both got along because they had the same humor and nobody could change it.

"No, we haven't that was actually our first time doing anything with them."

"Mhm."

"Stfu dre, you get no pussy." Zaria said.

"Crazy asf, i get more than you."

Everybody just looked at Andre like he was dumb. Then everybody started laughing except Kel.

"You stupid nigga!!"

"Man stfu all y'all"

"Ight is we done?" Kel asked.

"Yeah thats all."

Kel dapped up all his homeboys before holding his hand out for Zaria. "I can just ride with Vannah."
Instead of saying anything Kel just grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

When they got to the car Kel put his hand around Zaria neck.

"You keep playing and you testing me. Keep playing dumb."

Zaria wasn't gone admit it but she liked when a nigga grabbed her by the neck. Even though she supposed to be mad at kel right now it still sent sum purring down below.

She really just wanted to go home and lay in her bed. She loved to sleep.

Kel dropped her off at home, but he promised his self he was gone come back.

//////////////////////////////

Zaria had gotten woken up out her sleep by savannah calling her.

Incoming call:
My Vannah💜

When the call connected Vannah was in her bathroom fixing up her hair.
"Hey girl i gotta bunch to tell you."

"Same , but you go first."

"Ok, so tj was telling me a whole bunch of shit like i shouldn't be twerking on niggas or wtv and i'm just thinking like bitch just say you want me. Niggas so difficult."
"Right."

"So why we went to his house and he telling me i can sleep on his bed but he gone sleep on the couch. You think he think i'm still a little girl cs huhh a bitch is grown fr."

Zaria started bussing out laughing. Savannah never failed to put a smile on her face. They was talking almost the whole night before Savannah got tired and went to sleep while they were still otp.

Zaria went to her instagram seeing she got a notification.

DrillSOB_ has followed you.

Zaria ain't want to express how happy she was but trust, she was. After that she went to sleep.

Ayyyy i made it to 2000 words, i used pray for times like this to r- lemme stop LMFAOAOAOA

ANYWAYSSSS umm idk this chapter was effy but fuck it honestly
Also i lied about what days imma upload may be today, 2weeks, 4 months or even a year. helll i be caught up in school and shit. Sooo mwah💋 no bars.

Enjoy😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 217 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
164K 9.1K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค
24.1K 722 34
Ion do description but aye read ๐ŸŒš
9.9M 363K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰