Untrustable

By ReyStarmy

A cold-hearted assassin with only a stiched-up family for company, a girl strives to fight while hiding away... More

Dedication
Top Secret File pt.1: Kingdoms
Top Secret Files pt2: Codes
Before We Begin...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

7 1 2
By ReyStarmy

[Arctic's POV]

+18

It was past 2 in the morning. I had changed out of my suit and tie into a guard uniform, patrolling around the floor where Dockus stayed for the night. The original guard has already been disposed of.

As stupid as JYP seemed, he was still a millionaire- somehow. His castle had everything from a pool to a casino to a wine-tasting room. But I bet they don't have a dungeon like the North Palace. I chuckled.

I carefully felt the syringe in my pocket. 1 injection is all it takes. I also have a knife just in case, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I found the door to Dockus's room. I casually stood in front of the doorknob, facing away from the door, and carefully placed a piece of wire into the keyhole behind me. I pretended to stand at attention in case someone came- so I couldn't see what I was doing. But I've practiced this with Boss- so it's got to be fine.

As I approached the door, my heart was pounding so loud that I could barely hear anything else. And when the door finally opened, it did so with a soft click, as if mocking my racing heartbeat.

Did he hear it?

I carefully listened for any sound, and I instantly regretted it.

There was a moan.

No. Fucking. Way. 

Damn. Terrible word choice author.

The author rolled her eyes, urging me to go in.

Here? Now?

Her eyes were about to bulge out as she nodded YES.

I whispered, "I hate you, author."

And carefully pushed the door open further.

There was a bed covered in lacy curtains near the wall closest to the door, a leather brown sofa in front of a TV, a balcony on the farthest side, and a hallway leading to other smaller closets in between.

There was no one in here. No, not even in the bed. Or the sofa.

I closed the door, careful not to make any sound this time.

Which means...

"Aw, hell no..." I whispered as the moaning slowly intensified. I looked up at the author, who was now looking at me with soft eyes. "Why do you do this to me?"

She pointed to my pocket.

"You want me to kill him?" I asked.

Clasping her hands, she walked over to the bed. Staring at... bedsheets?

I sighed.

"Let's make a deal- I kill him for you and you don't put me in a worse situation. All right?" I asked.

The author stared at me, confused.

"Arrrrgh- fine. Never mind."

Just then, I heard the shower door open, and the moaning got louder.

Seriously? They're going to keep doing this out of the shower too!?

I rolled under the bed as soon as the bathroom door opened. A pair of hairy feet- most likely Dockus's- stomped over to the bed, but I heard 2 voices.

"I don't feel the high anymore..." Female. The pick-me type.

"That's cause we're just getting started babeEEEee~(insert the worst voice crack possible)" Dockus. Then the sound of wet kisses.

Are old wrinkled people all cringy?

His full name should be "Disgusting Daniel Dick Dckus."

"Nooo..." I whisper- cried.

There wasn't much room under the bed, and now that they were on top, the mattress creaked into my face every time they... well, you get it.

Their moaning intensified.

I took out the syringe. I can shut them up with this. If only I had 2 doses...

"Daniel, where's the condom?" The Female asked.

"You're too old- you don't need one," Dockus said, and the room was filled with her pleasure.

I need to do this fast.

Quietly getting under the end of the bed, I turned around. And I regretted it.

Again.

All I see is his bare hairy ass.

Disgusting has become an understatement.

Putting the syringe in my left hand, I took out my knife.

They needed to be taken down- and not just by a notch.

By their entire existence.

I shoved the knife right under his ass.

I went under the bed again as soon as I pulled out the needle. I felt his body thunk onto the mattress.

"AHhhhh... Dockus?"

Pause.

"Dock-"

I twisted the blade, cutting deeper into her wrinkled meat.

My smile became wider as the cut on her throat lengthened-

Until I felt the blade gently stab the pillow. I frowned.

I have reached the point of disappointment.

I wanted to hear their screaming.

But Boss specifically said not to make any noise.

But a little glowup would be fine, right?

I looked around. Don't old assholes smoke?

Something shined out of the corner of my eye, on top of the fireplace.

Found it.

Humming, I lifted the old woman's head and placed it on Dockus's back. The cut was uneven, because of the stiff windpipe (they're always so difficult to cut through, especially on a pillow) and it wouldn't stand upright.

I grabbed some firewood to support her head, placing it by the side of her neck.

All of a sudden, her wig slid off, revealing her shining scalp.

What the fuck?

Smirking, I put the wig on Dockus's ass.

I walked over to Dockus's head. His eyes were open, with his mouth slightly ajar.

"I'll let you smoke in hell," I said, some more firewood from the fireplace.

I put some lip balm on the tip of the firewood, lit it on fire, and made Dockus bite the other end. I made sure anyone could see what was engraved.

"This is what happens when you don't formally address my Boss as "The Snowflake Obsidian of the North," I said, looking at his dead body over my nose.

I grazed the lighter on the hem of the curtain, and soon my entire creation was in flames.

And oh-- how I loved that sight.

***************************************************************

Sorry if this was disappointing-- this chapter isn't meant to be a smut😅

I wanted to focus more on Arctic getting his job done :)

I might try writing one soon, (I have one in my draft) but I  don't think it's that good...

Hihi!!! Thank you so much for reading my story- it means the Megaverse to me!

How are you?

Please vote and comment :)

See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 15.6K 56
At the age of four, Dae had been rescued by a Mafia leader: Chan. He had brought Dae to his home and the remaining members of Stray Kids agreed on ad...
135K 4K 30
Book 1-Love Series What happened if a normal girl accidentally witnessed a Mafia business going on? 11/5/18~#104:Changbin 12/5/18-#110:Changbin 13/5...
17.5K 772 25
Book Two in the Criminal Series! "What the hell do you mean it's back?" "What I said! The plague of jealousy is back- I don't know how, but it's out...
89K 1.6K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...