Jenlisa [ONE-SHOT]

By clvr_author

Ready for some fun JL stories? 👀 ⚠️ This book is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All cha... More

CEO
CEO part.2
Psycho
Forbidden
Forbidden: Jennie x Lisa
Forbidden: Lisa x Rubyjane
Forbidden (last)
Stranger
Stranger Part.2
Swimmer
When Lights Are Out
Till Death Do Us Part
Crazy Love
Crazy Love Part.2
Pushed Away and Drawn Back
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt.2
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt. 3

Dangerously In Love

617 21 6
By clvr_author

Her age was young and vibrant. A thrilling and adventurous one. Some may argue that she is a letdown, a waste of youth and nothing more than a worthless person who waits for a miracle while living a foolish life. Others may have such perspectives, but they are obviously wrong.  Because in the end, only you truly know what is actually going on in your life. She doesn't feel guilty about having fun or give a damn about what other people think. She's generally the type of person who prefers you to keep your mouth shut.

Certain people believe that drinking alcohol is an emotional matter. It shakes you free from the repetitiveness of daily existence and the idea that everything is a continuation. People see drinking as a kind of suicide that allows you to die. It's like murdering yourself, they say. Not for this girl, though. This girl feels talented when she drinks, almost like it's her passion. She uses her habit to fill the void in her mind and spirit. Alcohol is her friend, her escape.

She does everything that other people find repulsive in someone. Drinking, having tattoos, smoking, staying up late, playing with girls, and squandering their teenage years by putting other things above their studies and ambitions. Speaking of dreams, nobody is aware of this girl's life goals. What is her purpose, and why did she give up on her studies to do illogical things that can end up ruining her life? This girl doesn't get affected by that, every time. Who knows why she is doing all of this?

"Lisa? Bro, is that you?"

By chance, the girl saw her friend walking through the streets with a girl wrapped around her arms, grinning broadly as though they had just returned from a pleasant date. It was late at night when the streets are both bustling and serene. The weather was ideal for taking a stroll through the night market—it wasn't too hot or cold. Lisa smiled and said a quick "hi" to her friend.

Her friend gave her a teasing look, "New girl? Damn, bro. I see you with a new one more than I see my dad."

Shaking her head, Lisa gave her a slight punch, "Silly, this is Kelly. We're just about to go home."

"I doubt that you'll go home. But, anyways, nice meeting you, Kelly. I'm Seulgi, Lisa's friend. Be careful with my friend, she's venomous." She said, playfully.

Kelly tightened her grip around Lisa's arms and let out a small laugh, "I am aware about her stupid doings. She's not that bad, you just have to get to know her personally. I guess people just misunderstood her. Nice meeting you too, Seulgi. Don't worry, I'll beat her if she do something bad."

"Hey! I won't, stop listening to my friend, Kels. Let's just go." Lisa said, giving her friend a cold stare that gradually turns into a smirk.

"Okay, pshh fine. Have fun you two!" Seulgi said before walking away.

Laughing like a couple, the blue moon watched the two of them excitedly make their way home through the streets. They still have more to do this evening as the night is still young.

_____

"I see you brought another girl home last night, huh. Damn, you're irresistible." Seulgi gave her friend a disbelief look. It wasn't that she's surprised, but she just couldn't believe that it's the fifth girl that Lisa brought home.

Lisa chuckled, "I need them as much as they need me. It's a win-win situation."

"You and your horny girlies." Seulgi shook her head as she drinks her beer. She continued, "Was she good though? Compared to the other girls you've bring home."

"Good. But she screams a lot. Loud enough for my neighbor to hear." Lisa replied.

"They always scream, as you said. Like Beca, the girl we met here last week. Damn, are you that good, Lisa?"

With a smirk, Lisa replied, "I guess so."

They were sitting in their usual seat at the bar, enjoying a drink tonight. Except for Sundays, when Seulgi isn't available, it was much like their usual routine. Additionally, the day isn't complete unless Lisa brings another girl home after their drinking sessions. Seulgi allowed her friend the freedom to do as she pleased. Furthermore, she is aware of Lisa's sufferings after the death of her girlfriend.

Seulgi watch her friend drink another shot, looking like she's in a deep thought. Her eyes screams longing and full of bitterness. She feels upset, she wish she could give her friend a true happiness. She knows that these girls aren't truly making her friend happy. They're merely a tape for her friend's problem.

With a sigh, Seulgi gave her friend a light tap on her shoulder, "It's okay, buddy. I know you miss her. And I miss her too. I just wish that she had more time with us."

Lisa smiled slightly, and whispered "I wish I could hug her right now."

"And I'm sure that Jennie will be upset if she sees you like this. I know you suffer a lot that's why I'm letting you do things that might make you feel better, but think about it, bro. Do you think Jennie will like what you're doing right now?"

Lisa exhaled and closed her eyes, lightly gripping the wine glass she's holding. "I know. But I don't have a choice."

She looked at Seulgi, her eyes are red. She smiled bitterly before standing up and walked towards the counter.

Since the ninth grade, Jennie and Lisa have been together. The Lisa you're currently seeing is very different from the Lisa from before. Like her girlfriend, she does exceptionally well academically. They consistently rank first in the class. Despite their young age, they are always together as if they are a married couple. Nobody can break the unconditional love they have for one another. Many others were envious of their fulfilling relationship, particularly since no one else compares to them and they are completely devoted to each other.

Lisa and Jennie both came from broken families as children. So they made the decision to live together when they became eighteen. It wasn't difficult for them to move in together because their parents don't really care about them. They are ecstatic and delighted. Lisa and Jennie both want that moment to last forever. However, Lisa's terrifying day has finally come. One evening, having just bought some snacks for their movie night, they were walking contentedly around the streets on their way home. The moon shone above them, making the night lovely and serene.

"I love you." Jennie whispered cutely as she licks her ice cream.

Lisa smiled and was about to hug her girlfriend when—

It happened so quickly that neither of them saw it. A speeding truck that appeared to have lost its brakes crossed the road they were on.  Lisa wasn't able to help her lover since the truck took her body away with such speed. It seemed as though her entire world came to a halt. Lisa's eyesight became blurry as she heard sounds of crashing and people screaming within her ears. She slowly turns to face the direction of the truck and finds her unconscious girlfriend lying in a pool of blood on the ground. She was trembling, terrified, and unsure of what to do. She hurries over to embrace her girlfriend.

Lisa sobbed while attempting to shake her girlfriend awake. She was yelling at those nearby to call an ambulance while she screamed for help.  She tells her lover to wake up while softly caressing her face.

"Jen, baby... please wake up. Please, babe. Wake up for me, please. No, wake up! Wake up, Jen. Wake up, please!" Lisa screamed desperately as she shakes her girlfriend's body. She was trembling, she doesn't care if she's full of blood at the moment. All she cares is for her girlfriend to show.. even just a little sign of hope that she can still make it.

"Love, please. Love, wake up!"

Lisa was holding her girlfriend's lifeless body in her arms and sobbing and shaking; she doesn't know what to do.

Lisa disappeared after that evening, and her friends were unable to get in touch with her for about a month. The next time they saw her, she was clinging to some girl in the bar. She said that by hitting on girls, she is attempting to move on, and her friends are all aware of this. They allowed her because they understand how difficult it is for her, particularly because Jennie is all she has.

"Hey, uh—Seulgi, this is Mel. Mel, this is my friend Seulgi. We're going now, and she wants me to accompany her on the way home. I'm gonna leave you here if that's okay with you?" After how many minutes, Lisa already came back with a girl in her arms. Seulgi wasn't surprised at all, she's used to this.

"Yeah, yeah sure. Nice to meet you, Mel. Have fun!" Seulgi replied, a bit drunk.

Lisa gave her a pat before leaving with her new girl.

_____

"Come in, make yourself feel at home." Lisa opened the door of her apartment for her girl tonight.

Mel smiled, "Thanks! Wow, your apartment is pretty."

Mel walked around the living room, observing the things that was displayed on the counter. She then noticed a picture frame. It's Lisa, hugging a girl. Mel got curious and asked, "May I know who's this girl you're hugging? You seem close. If you have a girlfriend, I'll leave now."

Lisa went behind her and laugh lightly, "Yes, I have a girlfriend. That girl, she's Jennie. My girlfriend. Unfortunately, she already passed away."

Mel turned around, shocked.

"Oh, my! I'm so sorry to hear that, I shouldn't have asked that question. Sorry."

Lisa shook her head, "No, it's fine. I'm used to it."

There was a moment of silence when Lisa decided to break it.

"So, shall we have fun already? I don't want to waste this precious time that we have."

Soon, groans and screams were heard around the house. It was almost every day that you will hear someone screaming in the house, and the neighbors were already used to it. Like they say "horny kids these days."

_____

"Damn, Lisa. You left me here! Alone! I was so fucking drunk that I slept in the bathroom! Can you believe that? And no one even tried to help me!" Seulgi half yelled when her friend dragged her again inside the bar.

"Sorry, bud. Can't resist Mel last night." Lisa replied.

Seulgi shook her head, "When will you stop bringing them home, seriously?"

"I'm planning on stopping tonight."

Seulgi couldn't believe what did she just heard.

"Are you serious? Is this a prank?" However, seeing her friend's serious face, she feels like fainting. Her prayers have been heard, maybe Lisa's already trying to move on in a good way.

"Hmm, I'm serious. I love Jen." Lisa replied.

"And I love you for making that decision!" Seulgi said happily, clapping her hands.

_____

And just like what Lisa said, she brought another girl home for the last time.

"You know, I've heard that you always hook up with girls." Jess whispered, clinging her arms around Lisa's neck. They were currently inside Lisa's apartment.

"Maybe or maybe not." Lisa shrugged.

Jess moves closer to her ears, "And I heard that your target are virgins."

Lisa smirks, "Hmm"

"Good thing I am a virgin." Jess whispered and was about to attack Lisa's lips when Lisa stopped her.

"Maybe we should enjoy this night by trying something new?" Lisa told her, slowly taking Jess hand and leading her into somewhere.

"Basement? Really, Lisa? Are you hiding something in there? Perhaps, sex toys?" Jess laughs.

Lisa smirks, "Hmm, you'll love it."

It was very black when they entered the basement. Jess was excited because she had no idea what lay ahead for her. When Lisa flicked on the one light, a tiny bed and a cabinet were revealed.  Even though Jess was taken aback, she decided to go along as she didn't want to spoil the evening.

Lisa went behind her and whispered, "I'll be right back."

Jess felt shivers down her spine. She smiled and nods, "Sure, I'll wait for you here."

There was only the bed and a cabinet in the tiny room, which had no windows or anything else.  Additionally, there is just one little light, which is only able to illuminate the bed and a small portion of the cabinet; the remaining areas remain in shadow. She waited for a bit before hearing the door click. She was giddy and unwilling to look back. But before she could say anything, there was something sharp around her chest. She gasped for air and noticed that blood was trickling from her chest. She screams at the top of her lungs and is ready to shout for help when she feels something sharp on her abdomen again.

She was getting stabbed repeatedly, and she screamed until she was no longer able to. Lisa had done too much and was tired. She then proceeded to another room after making sure the girl had already passed away and holding her body. She brings the five other girls home with her and tosses the dead body in with them. She wipes the blood from her body while panting from her action. She picked up the book off of the tiny table. As she inhaled deeply.

A smile appeared on her lips as she turned her head slowly to face the coffin around the corner. After opening the books, Lisa lit the candles surrounding the dead bodies. She inhaled deeply before beginning a ritual. She closes her eyes and concentrates on what to do at hand while reading aloud from the book. There are huge thunderclaps outside, the ground begins to tremble, and the lights begin to flicker on and off. She screamed the words out of the book, and as the body began to turn to ash, the circle surrounding it began to light up. She continues with the process despite the heated atmosphere and a lot going on around her.

She keeps shouting the words till the ground parted, dragging the bodies with it. She continued until everything around her had ceased. With a slow blink, she realized that the dead bodies in front of her had vanished. She dashed over to the coffin and opened it. Her girlfriend was lying there, calmly. She bided her time, hoping that her procedure would be successful. Just when she was about to give up, her girlfriend opened her eyes and let out a loud gasp. Her eyes grew wide as she helped her lover in sitting up.

"Lisa?"

With a warm smile, "Welcome back, my love."

_____

⚠️This story is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All characters, locations, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to real-life persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Guess we need a fluff after this.. Any requests? hihi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
9.3K 91 10
╰•••➤ In which, the author decided to make a book about it to make her boredom fun by kidnapping the MHA casts and make them watch some universes.
272K 10.8K 158
Lisa Manoban was the live-in daughter-in-law that everyone despised, but her real identity as the heir's of prominent family remained secret. She Swo...
99.1K 2.3K 20
(Y/n) (l/n), a name that everyone knew. Being right hand man of one of the most famous gang leaders has it's perks. The O'Driscolls were one of the m...