Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

41. Stepbrother

3.5K 184 42
By BunnyTaeil

It was calm 

Dangerously calm. 

Everything is shattered badly, the floor is bloody red, like someone painted it with blood. 

It's just the naster of the house beaten two people to death there. What was their mistake? 

Well, they caught their Master’s eye when he was loosing his mind in anger.

Housemaids of this mansion are shaking in fear. Fear for their life. 

Even bodyguards are not moving from their spot to help them. They're also afraid that they might die. 

Their master has been always like this murderous maniac. But today it was another thing. His madness seems to reach It's peak. He seems to loose his mind completely. 

Today his madness knew no bound. 

Who is their Master?

It's 

Hoseok 

Jung Hoseok 

Hoseok is seating on floor motionless, his hands are bleeding. His eyes are empty, too empty. His mind is blank. At this moment he doesn’t know what to do or what to think anymore. 

What happened?  

Well, he go to know about the dirty little secret that his mom hid all those years.

Hoseok was a miracle child who was born to take conquer two throne, one from his father, another was from his mother’s side.

His mother's parents were over moon when their daughter had him. Hoseok's mother wasn’t good enough to be the heir, so his grandparents decided to wait till their daughter had a child and make her or him the heir. They didn’t care if their daughter had a girl or boy, the child needs to be qualified  enough to be the heir. 

Ever since Hoseok was born his grandparents start to observe him, look after his every details just like any other prestigious family do to their heir. 

Hoseok was talented in almost all way. His mind was sharp, he was always aware of his surrounding and people around him since he was born. A raw talent that needed in a heir.  Which was something they were proud of not untill they start to saw his real face. 

As time pass, Hoseok grew up, and they doubt their decision of making him their heir. Hoseok was too much cruel, sly and evil. His mind game was getting more dangerous day by day. His parents never care about that anyways. Jung Hoseok is the only child, he can do whatever he wants as long as he plays his part of being the heir perfectly. 

His deeds of sin were increasing day by day. In a simple word he has become a evil piece of shit. 

His grandparents gave him warning and start to cut off their support to him but he didn’t gave a shit. Even though a naive child could tell evils like him meant to doom one day. 

They knew the path Hoseok had chosen to walk into, will lead him into his own destruction one day. And he will ruin thousands people life if he get those powers.

It was the hardest decision to choose the other option for them anyways.

It's not like Hoseok is the only option they had. 

Alongside of Hoseok they also monitor Rowan Hayes the bastard child of their daughter. When they knew Hoseok was out of the option they immediately start to monitor Rowan Hayes. 

Rowan Hayes is the perfect figure for the throne. 

Even though he is a bastard child, he still has their blood flow in his vines. 

They’ve seen the hardworking guy who start from zero, now he he the best lawyer in South Korea, he own the top law farm. He has achieved it all by his own hard work. He has a leadership quality that made his co-workers trust him and follow his command. He is so young but his talent and hard work is something the world praises of . People loves him. Even though becoming the top lawyer he hasn’t done anything out of moral. Who could fit for the heir role more than him. 

Then again making Rowan Hayes the heir is huge risk. 

They would basically turn everyone into their enemy. Even their own daughter, son-in-law, Hoseok and their supporters will turn into their enemies. Also the aftermath of exposing Rowans true identity is also will be playing gamble. But Rowan Hayes is actually capable of handling this kind of situation by himself. On other hand if Hoseok has Kim manufacturers as ally then Rowan has Kang y/n herself. 

After calculation everything there's still one problem, Someone like Rowan would never agree to be the heir of their throne. They need to find a way for it. 

Anyways, when  Hoseok's grandparents made their plan on putting Rowan on the throne they cut all the supports from him. It's actually part of the plan to use him either came on the right path or to see the dead end of this game. Whatever it is,, It's time for Jung Hoseok to know the true.

When Hoseok realized his grandparents has cut off their support from him, he thought it might be their way of getting a hold on him. 

But soon he realized It's not what he thought. Then if they gave up on him then there must be someone else they put their faith to. He went furious. He start to dig the matter. After trying for months he finally got the result. He got to know about the dirty little secret his dear mother had. A secret that made him feel devastate. 

He felt betrayed. 

Betrayed by his own mother. 

He had a step older brother all along?  His mind is in absolutely mess. His emotions are extremely overbearing. 

But the fact that hit him more was that step brother was none other than Rowan.... Rowan Hayes. 

Hoseok start to connect the dots. All this time Rowan knew Hoseok was his stepbrother. Maybe y/n knew too since she was his bestfriend. Maybe that's way Rowan always stay close to hoseok's surrounding. Did he and y/n plan all this from the start to bring Hoseok down? Was this has been their ultimate plan all along? 

Of course they can, y/n is a bitch. She maybe became friends with Rowan for this. Her cold intimidating behaviour has always bothered Hoseok. 

Not once she got played by his mind games. Maybe this is why she join her hands with Rowan Hayes. 

Come to think of it... IT always has been y/n... She has been there with all problems in his life. His buddy Taehyung has also become obsessed with her, maybe for his game or anything but this is not good. Again another one, Jeon Jungkook... Who seems to adore y/n. Another his enemy he needs to finish off before he got finished. 

It irks him, as much as he thought about it his whole life was a lie. He has been deceived, but he needs to think a way of getting rid of his enemies first. Hoseok hates to think but his enemies are roo powerful against him. And their one link that can unite all his powerful enemies together that is y/n.

"Come in."

"Sir the file about Jung Hoseok." his secretary spoke. He placed the file that had all the information about Jung Hoseok. Then bowed and left. 

Jungkook stopped his paper work and sigh. He touched the locket y/n once gave him. She brought it from her first paycheck. She gave it to Jungkook, told him to sell it and use the money properly. 

But how could her Jeon boy do that. It's much precious to him than anything. A small yet expensive object that he had always cherished and always kept wearing it. No one seen it of course It's under his shirt. 

Everytime he touched it, the locket remind him of y/n. Back then when he was afraid, anxious, depressed or verge of giving up this small thing always calm him down just like y/n's presence would. 

"Once you asked me y/n what I want from Hoseok. All I want is justice." Jungkook mumbled to himself touching the locket 

"I'm not a coward who will suffer everything silently  nor a fool who will risk it all and burn his heart in a fire of revenge. I just simply want Justice against the crimes you have done to me. And you will pay for it, I'll make sure of it Jung Hoseok." the green eyed man said determined. His firm green eyes says it all. 

"No ma'am I can't do it anymore. You have to understand please." the man said nervously as he continue to wipe his forehead which is covered with sweat. 

He cannot take his eyes from the bags of money infront of him. 

"But you didn’t had any problem with this last year then why?" the lady asked anxiously 

"Well last year there was another company but this year It's Noej that's sponsoring us for the Award show, Noej CEO Mr.Jeon has the reputation of not tolerating any corruption at all. Also he has already send his investors teams here to make sure everything went smoothly without any cheating. I-I really want t-to help you but my hands are tied." the man sigh and again continue 

" I cannot manipulate the votes and Award to   make Roseanne the Best Actress of this year like last year. I'm sorry ma'am." The director sigh in disappointment still looking at the bags of money 

Like last year he also wanted to take this huge amount of money. This is the biggest award show in entertainment industry so every award is every important. Last year it wasn’t Roseanne who own the title of Best Actress of the year like past four years. But her mother offered money to the director of the Event.  Not just that one week in L.A's expensive hotel with young girls serving him. 

Who could possibly turn this luscious offer. He  manipulated the votes and Award last year. But, this year he couldn’t do it. There's no way  he could do that. Security of Noej and the management is top quality. Also if he even think of doing something weird he could feel the warth of CEO Jeon. So he is not taking any risk over his life no matter how much his soul tempted to. 

Mrs. Kang sigh in disbelief. What she gonna do now? Roseanne needs to be the best, she had to appear the best. It's about their reputation. 

"Now what I'm gonna do?" 

Thank you

please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 26
Waking up i found myself in my old bedroom.. "wait , where I'm , wasn't I supposed to be dead by right now"??? Suspiciously she sat on the bed and tr...
26K 988 47
(NEEDS EDITING) Twins tragically born as kangs. From a very early age they faced trials and tribulations from a young age. Their journey takes an une...
40.1K 4.6K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
4.5K 662 27
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...