The Avengers' Spiderling

By LavenderAuthor

There had been an increase in violent crimes and stalking by unknown means, all centered around NYC. Of cours... More

The Avengers Meet Spider Baby (2/3)
Echoes of a Little Spider (3/3)

Spider-Baby (1/3)

262 8 5
By LavenderAuthor

Parker Luck tm is something Peter was used to. Hell, it was so common that his Aunt May and Uncle Ben joked about it, and was definitely how he became Spider-Man. It was definitely how he got into so many messes, in and out of the mask, he was sure of it.

How else would he have gotten hit in the head by an unknown, possibly alien, weapon that's been causing problems for the past three months just as his mentor/father figure arrived? Or how he managed to lose control of his strength and destroy the weapon after webbing up the criminal thus needing to rebuild the unknown device to figure it out?

Honestly, he started to have second thoughts about being a teenage hero (for the billionth time since he started) when he was scooped up and carried - like he was a kid, nevermind how comforting it was after the encounter -to Stark Tower for overnight observation and a physical exam the next day.

His eyes started to drift close even as Tony lectured him all the way back, letting out a soft, near inaudible, sigh.

"I can't believe you still won't call for backup after all this time, Underoos! I had to get my suit out to go after you when Karen alerted me about your plan! Are you even listening to me?" He let out a small grunt when his body was lifted up a bit. "Karen, Vitals."

"His vitals show he's simply relaxed and falling asleep, Old Man #1.", Karen replied, the nickname barely getting a hidden lip twitch. That had been fun to reprogram with Shuri and Harley.

Tony groaned- at the nickname or vitals was unknown -as Peter heard them land on one of the tower's many balconies. "You're giving me grey hairs, kid."

"S'ry...Mr.Stark.", Peter slurred out that best he could, knowing Tony was going to put Baby Monitor protocol on for who knows how long after this. "J'st w'nted to help. Didn't...Didn't know they would...actually shoot me."

"I know, kid. I know. But let's get you changed out of your suit and into bed before you passed out on me, yeah?" His voice sounded further away than it probably was, the feel of the suit's hard metal digging into his back and the briefest brushes of warm air when Tony talked very much there.

"Mm.", was all he could get out as a blanket of sleep started to engulf him.

"Great...FRIDAY. Initiate Baby Monitor protocol for the next twenty four hours. Kid probably has a d-"

"As per Delicate Baby Ears protocol, No swearing, Boss." FRIDAY cut Tony off quickly. "I would also suggest retracting your suit's boots as Morgan may wake up at the sound of them."

"I hate that protocol, but fine. The kid probably has a darn concussion or something going on if he's this out of it. Do a scan once we're in his room, baby girl?"

"Of course, Boss."

In what felt like seconds, Tony carried Peter from the balcony they arrived at to his room.

Peter sleepily opened his eyes and hummed when they arrived, tucking his head close to the Ironman suit's chest despite how hard it was. He wasn't sure why he felt so cuddly at the moment but it felt...right? Maybe he was just too sleepy.

He definitely doesn't know why he whined, genuinely whined , when Tony had to pull him away to lay him on his bed. It made them both freeze for a second, silence evading the room.

The silence was unfortunately broken by Tony chuckling while he laid the quiet teen down on Spider-Man sheets, dirtying them with the grime of...heroing? Crime-fighting? Either way, they needed to be washed, anyways.

He covered his face as his cheeks heated up in embarrassment, hating that he was like this in his tired state and knew Tony was gonna tease him tomorrow. "Sh't up."

"Hey. I didn't say anything, Bambino." The bed dipped at the weight of someone sitting down. "Now let's get the suit off before you get midnight snacks in here, yeah?"

"I don't eat b'gs, M'stew Stawk.", grumbled Peter as he forced himself to sit up, not noticing his Rs becoming Ws nor the look on Tony's face as he kept talking while struggling with his web-shooters and gloves. "Only ate...cw'ckets...and th't taw'ntula on a dawe fwom Clint...why awe these so difficult today?"

Two older, calloused hands came into view before he could use his fangs on the oddly stubborn pieces of tech and easily got both off...with a click of a button. Right. The safety release.

"Oh..." He felt his cheeks get hotter and not even the colder air of the room hitting them once his mask was off could help.

"You ate a tarantula? Isn't that cannibalism?", Tony asked as he tugged off his gloves for Peter.

"I d'n't weally think that counts but...I think the spidew that bit me was multiple spidew species. M'st eat each othew anyway." He started to work on the latches that kept his top attached to his bottoms, frowning at how difficult it was. Maybe he was just really tired. "She died befowe I could see hew closely and most spidews looked the same to me back th'n."

"That so?" Tony sounded a bit funny, like he was trying to hold his breath. That's probably not good for someone his age with his health conditions. "Having trouble there, kid?"

"Yes! I can't get my fwigging f'ngews...to...wowk..." Peter paused as his words finally registered, hesitantly looking up to find Tony squeezing his lips together as to not react. "H've I been talking like this the whole time?"

The man cleared his throat so he didn't laugh when he spoke, especially given Peter was pouting and very much not happy. "Not the whole time, but since you told me you didn't eat bugs. Adorable yet very concerning because you didn't have this speech impediment before."

"I'm n't suwe if this is bettew owe worwse th'n the othew victims...", Peter mumbled, looking back down at his top.

"Victims?", asked Tony as he helped with the latches. "What do you mean by that, Pete?"

"The villain who shot me huwt othew people and made them huwt othew people. They wewre..." Damn it. Words were getting more difficult the longer it's been. "They werwe b'd befowe but bettew th'n now? It made th'm...go back and fowget what they did."

"The villain hurt other people and made them hurt others? Go back and forget? So the 'criminals' were forced to hurt others by...making them go back to when they were bad then forget? Arms up." Tony's face scrunched up in confusion and concentration as he helped Peter out of his suit's top, the teen practically able to see the gears spinning in his head. "Does...the weapon force the victim's mind to regress to a past state and amplify it? Like a regression gun?"

"I think so? But 'm not weally suwe. I talked to the victims and looked in it, but I need mowe infowmation.", Peter answered with a yawn, rubbing his eye. "Mistew Stawk? 'm tired."

"I know, kid. Let's get you out of the rest of your suit and get you in some pajamas."

The two worked together to get the rest of his suit off, given Peter's dexterity at the moment, and got him into a set of soft clothes to sleep in. The whole thing made Peter realize he never considered how much easier it was to slip on his pajamas- or any clothes, really -than take off his suit.

Peter told Tony so as he curled up under his blanket, not really shocked at the laugh and agreement with the man. He even expected his curls being affectionately ruffled and being told to go to sleep if he was tired.

He didn't expect him to freeze up at his sarcastically grumbled "Yes, Dad ", but he was already being pulled under by sleep by the time he noticed, figuring it was just a Tony thing.

He didn't see the soft smile that pulled Tony's lips up once he unfroze nor did he feel the brushed kiss on his hairline with a mumbled "Good night, Bambino."

⊹₊ (·:•, ,•:·)

The feeling of wet warmth slowly brought Peter back to consciousness, face scrunched up in sleepy confusion until the smell hit him and had his eyes flying open at the realizing of what had woken him up.

Peter, age seventeen and no health conditions that could cause this, wet the bed for the first time in...unfortunately four years, but he had more pressing matters to deal with! Like getting his soiled bedding off his bed and getting out of his equally soaked clothes.

He felt his eyes start to heat, vision going a bit blurry, as he stripped his bed of its blankets and sheets but rapidly blinked his eyes. He was not about to cry over something like this, no matter how...embarrassing it was.

Once his ruined underwear and pajamas were tucked into the bedding, he picked up the pee-soaked items after he picked a new set and- grateful for how long his pajama shirt was(he was sure it was Tony's based on the scent of oil alone) -hesitantly left his room.

It wasn't hard to get to the laundry room despite how often he kept nearly crying and looking over his shoulder for anyone behind him.

Unfortunately, it was as he was loading the washer, sniffling quietly to himself, that Parker Luck tm hit. In the form of a little five year old Stark who he saw as a little sister.

"Petey?", came a sleepy voice behind, causing him to stiffen and tug on the hem of his shirt.

He hesitantly turned his head to the sleepy kid, seeing she, too, was wearing an oversized shirt as pajamas with her hair a tangled mass of dark brown hair. "M-Mowgan? What...what awe you d-d-doing up? You should be in bed."

"I heard you walking around. Why are you up? I thought you got hurt being Spidey."

"W-well...I uh...needed t-to change my sheets because they uh...got diwty...fwom b-being Spidey?" He winced and really hoped she was too tired to put the two and two together of him washing his blankets and him wearing just an oversized shirt.

She was quiet for a moment, looking between Peter and the washer that he had yet to turn on for what felt like hours but was really seconds. "Daddy wouldn't mind if you woke him up."

"What?" Why would he need to wake Tony up? He was a big boy! He can wash his own blankets! "I...I know how to use a washewr?"

Morgan huffed and walked over to him, making him more self conscious about what normal, non-mutated/enhanced humans smelt. "I sometimes have accidents too, especially if I forgot to use the bathroom before bed. Daddy says it's normal, even though it's embarrassing and makes him use the...the..."

"Washewr."

"Washer at night sometimes." She smiles up at him. "Daddy and mommy let me sleep with them sometimes when it happens, even though I might have an accident again."

"I don't wanna bothew them so late at night, but-" He cut her off before she tried to convince him to wake either of the two up. "-but I'm suwe FWIDAY will let them know once they wake up, okay?"

"Will she?", asked Morgan with a curious expression.

"Yes. Mistew Stawk has me on Baby Monitowr pwotocol because of what happened. She'll let them know, I'm suwre. You should get back to bed."

"Okay..."

She was obviously unconvinced, but willing to let herself be ushered out of the laundry room, leaving Peter alone to start the wash and head off to the shower to wash up from both his accident and his patrol.

It was when he was alone in the shower, washing off all the grime and filth, that his little doubts about the situation started to swirl in his head.

Why did he wet the bed? He's seventeen, nearly an adult! He hadn't even had an accident since...since Uncle Ben's death when he was fourteen and even then, it didn't hit him as hard as this time.

Actually, why was he getting so worked up? Sure, it wasn't like back then, when his mind was all fuzzy and confused and it was May who woke him up and helped him clean up while letting him know that it was "probably just his bladder struggling to grow with him" and...oh. Right.

Peter curled up with his legs to his chest on the tub floor, heart thudding in his chest as his eyes began to feel hot again. 'I'm not with Aunt May, who's seen me have accidents my whole life, wight now. I'm with Tony and Peppewr, who only know me as a teenagew, not a...' He sniffs, pressing the heels of his hands into his hands. 'I'm supposed to be a teenagew, not a kid. I'm not supposed to be messing up my Aws and stwuggling with my clothes and wetting the bed.'

He didn't get a chance to think about how they would react to his accident when the one person he was scared to talk to knocked on the door. "Pete? Are you doing okay in there, kid?"

"M-Mistew Stawk? What awe you doing awake?", Peter asked as he hesitantly shut the shower off after looking down at himself. 'At least I got cleaned up...'

"FRI told me you were distressed after waking me up and was adamant I asked you what was wrong no matter how much I asked her. Could...could I come in?" Tony's voice was still rough from sleep yet the worry was still audibly there.

With a gulp, Peter got out of the shower and wrapped himself up in the largest towel they had as he told Tony, "I'm sowt of...naked at the moment, Mistew Stawk, so I just need a second...t-to get dwessed."

"Alright, kid. I'll be right out here."

"O-Okay."

'Great. Now I have to explain why I changed my pajamas and bed sheets! Saying the diwty sheets messed up my sleep wouldn't explain the distwess! Why did FWIDAY have to wake him up?!', Peter thought as he quickly dried off and, much more slowly, got dressed in new pajamas.

It was only once he was dressed and had taken a calming few breathes, not that it helped, that he opened the door to the bathroom with his eyes locked on the floor.

A rough hand gently ran through his wet curls with a heavy sigh. "You gotta fully dry your hair, Bambino."

"I...I know, Mistew- Mister Staw-Stark.", Peter gritted out, trying his hardest to keep his Rs as Rs and not Ws. "I just f-figured I should h-hurwy- hurry out to talk."

"Peter." He jolted at Tony's tone, gulping. "Look at me for a moment, will you?"

Hesitantly, he looked up to find a frown on Tony's face and his eyebrows scrunched together. He tried not to wince as he caught the brief sight of Tony's hand in his peripheral vision before it rested on his cheek, warm and rough in a way Aunt May's was not yet just as comforting.

He didn't expect Tony's thumb to brush underneath his eye, worry written on his face. "Have you been crying?"

"N-No..." The look of obvious disbelief made him huff, barely noticing his eyes growing warm. "It's twue! I haven't been! I've been twy-trying not to and my eyes awe- are just we-red fwo-from me wub- grrr... rubbing them and-"

Tony thankfully stopped his rambling with a towel over his head. "Why would you be crying, Pete? Did you have a nightmare? Or was it just anxiety about what the weapon may be doing besides..."

"Besides me messing up my Aws and my fingews not working well?", Peter grumbled, his vision growing blurry faster than he could stop it.

"Are these just tears of frustration? I won't judge if it is."

"No...well, mostly no. I just...don't want y-you to judge me o-owe make fun of me for why I'm upset." He looked away as he sniffed, not seeing the heartbroken expression on Tony's face.

"Oh, Bambino...I would never make fun of you or judge you over something that's bothering you this much."

"Awe you suwe? It's...embawwassing."

Gently, Tony tilted his head up and gave him a soft smile. "I'm sure, kid."

"Mistew Stawk..."

Peter sniffed, his lip wobbling and his shoulders hunched forward as he tried to think of how to tell him. He didn't expect Tony to wrap his arms around him, causing his breath to stutter as his eyes widened for a second.

All it took was for him to be pulled into Tony's chest for what felt like a dam to break. Tears flowing down his cheeks as his breath hitched, he tightly closed his eyes and buried his face beside the reactor, unable to stop the words that came out even if his head wasn't fuzzy at the moment.

"I don't know why. I'm supposed t-to be a...a big boy and this h-hasn't happened in yeaws. Yeaws , Mistew Stawk! Not since...Uncle Ben and now i-it happened again but I'm not at Aunt May's like befowe, who's waised me fwom fouw to...now...and she's a nuwse. She's seen wowse than hewr nephew having an accident in his sleep b-b-but..." Peter takes a deep, stuttering breath as he keeps his death-grip on Tony's shirt, able to feel Tony rubbing his back. "But you and Peppewr only know me as a teenagew. You've nevew met me as a little kid, when...when I had little kid pwoblems and not big kid pwoblems...It's embawwassing t-t-to have it ha-happen as a big kid."

"Everyone has accidents, Bambino, not just...little kids." Tony kissed the top of his head and leaned his cheek on his hair. "I've had a few as a teenager and as an adult though that was because I had a drinking problem. Mostly."

Peter sniffed as he turned his head, placing his ear over Tony's heart. He rubbed his eyes, "Mostly?"

"Eh. Had some growing problems there for a bit, probably from the drinking, but I heard it's pretty common. Yes, even when I was a teen. Apparently, it's a lot more common in cis men or people who are...What is the term?...AMAB? Is that it?"

"You paid attention to Hawley's PowewrPoint on queewr identities?", Peter mumbled, leaning more heavily into Tony who gave a lighthearted scoff.

"Of course? The kid was obviously thorough and forced me to sit through it. I might as well have seen what he was doing instead of his work." The petting on his back started to slow down as Tony pulled his head back a bit to look down at the obviously tired spider mutate. "Need me to change your bedding for you so you can sleep?"

Peter, maybe a bit stubbornly and not at all sleepily, shook his head and held back a yawn even as he leaned into Tony. "Alweady put blankets and clothes in washewr. And I'm not...not ti-tiwed. Vewy awake fwom showewr."

The back rubs continued, annoyingly as it made it hard to stay awake. He must know how relaxing it is. "Mmhm...right. What's the real reason you don't want to go to bed, kid?"

"...I don't wanna have anothew accident.", Peter mumbled into Tony's chest. "I just know it will happen again."

"Hmm...wanna see if I have something to help?"

"Help?" He looked up at Tony, feeling oddly smaller like this. In a good way.

"Yep. You're...probably gonna find it more embarrassing but it's better than waking up in pi-pee soaked clothes." Tony gave a small shrug.

Said help was apparently adult diapers that Rhodey got Tony as a gag gift one birthday, both as a joke about his age(despite Rhodey being older?) and as an inside joke from when they were in MIT and he had to be roomed with a teenaged Tony Stark.

Peter held the package in his hands, thinking over his options at a much slower rate than earlier that day, hell, that night as he stared at the cute white tiger. Why did he grab the one with the tiger and not the one with just the diaper on it?

It was either he possibly wet the bed, making him having to change his bedding and clothes and scrub the scent of pee off his skin in the shower for a second time in under twenty-four hours...or he wears the adult diaper, keeping both his clothes and bed dry while only needing to wipe down the usual areas and throw out the adult diaper should he have an accident.

Was it bad that he liked the diaper idea for more than just the easy clean up? Maybe it was just because he spent a lot of his early childhood in one but it didn't even hit him as being embarrassing like wetting the bed.

Biting his bottom lip, he holds the package to his chest in a way to hide his choice- no need for Tony to see which package he grabbed -and stands, his mind made up.

Fortunately, despite how he thought it would go, he was able to get in, get the diaper on securely(unfortunately leaving his boxers behind as it was too tight), and get out in only a few minutes. By then, he was ready to pass out where he stood and accidentally left the package behind instead of hiding them somewhere to return later.

Tony didn't seem to have seen the package as he didn't say anything when he walked with him to his room nor when he, against Peter's mumbled complaints about not being a baby, tucked the Captain America blanket around him and gave him a kiss goodnight before leaving.

Peter closed his eyes and curled up, expecting to be asleep in seconds. Unfortunately, despite how tired he was, he just couldn't sleep even after an hour of tossing and turning. He wasn't even worried about having another accident! He just...felt alone.

It was ridiculous, really. He was in Stark Tower. The Avengers constantly dropped by and slept over on a semi-daily basis. Tony, Pepper, and Morgan were down the hallway ! FRIDAY was always there too, as the tower's AI, and KAREN, his personal AI. He shouldn't feel alone...

He sits up in his bed. Maybe it's because he's alone in his room? Sure, he could hear everyone who was in the building at that very moment, albeit he wished he didn't know what was going on with two night guards in the cleaning closet many floors down, but it wasn't like anyone was with him. Only himself and the AIs, said AIs not being what his brain wanted.

What did his brain want?

His thought went to what Morgan said earlier, how Tony and Pepper let her sleep with them when she had an accident despite it possibly happening again. No...she didn't call them Tony and Pepper, she called them-

'Oh...I want my mommy and daddy.' He knew he wasn't thinking about Richard and Mary Parker when his mind thought of it. He was thinking of the two who felt the most like parents since then.

Would they even mind if he just...crawled into their bed? He wasn't Morgan, after all, and he wasn't sure if they both saw him as a son. Hell, even if they did, he knew he was a bit bigger than Morgan.

Wouldn't he take up a lot of space? No, they had a pretty big bed.

Maybe he can just see if it's okay. Maybe they won't even mind that a big kid crawled into their bed instead of a little kid! May usually didn't, even after a long shift.

'Hopefully I don't wake mo- Peppewr up. She wakes up eawly.', Peter thought as he climbed out of his bed.

⊹₊ (·:•, ,•:·)

The bed shifted as someone- Probably mommy since he was sure dad was the one holding him. What time was it anyway? -behind Peter got up and go to move the covers back over the two, only to pause.

"Peter? When did you get in here?", mumbled mommy- can he call her mommy too? Momma Pepper? Mom? He's too tired for this -to herself, sounding slightly amused and partially confused. Not upset though! Like Morgan said!

He felt her shift the blankets slightly off of him, probably looking for any injuries he could have- which...fair. He knew he got hurt a lot -, before sighing in relief and covering him back up. She ran gently fingers through his hair, the feeling comforting.

Unfortunately, Pepper-Mom pulled back when he burrowed further into dad's arms with a happy sigh. He hoped she didn't think he was trying to get away from her touch though...heard her move away from his side- her side? -of the bed and walk all the way around to the side where she started to lightly shake dad.

"Tony.", she whispered, careful not to be too aggressive in her shaking. Peter knew he could sleep through an explosion however, Aunt May said so before, so shaking wouldn't wake him up if he was asleep. "Tony. Get up."

"Wha...What's with the shaking, Pep?" He felt dad move one of his arms to wipe at his face as he always did when woken up. Dad sat up a bit and stiffened, probably seeing the time. "Crap. Is it that late already? Am I supposed to be the one to get Morgan up for school? I'll-"

Pepper-mom quietly laughed, cutting off dad's panicking. "It's not your turn to get her ready. I know you had a busy night yesterday, but we do have a small...I wouldn't say issue, but something to discuss before I get myself and Maguna ready for the day."

"And what's that, honey?", Dad mumbled sleepily, turning his body to face Pepper-mom more without realizing he was pulling Peter with him. Peter was glad his smile was hidden in his chest or they'd notice he's awake and has been.

"There's a spider in our bed." She sounded like she was smiling and hiding it with her hand.

"Wha...?" Peter felt dad touch his head and back, as if checking to see he was actually there. "When the he-heck did you get in here?"

"I'm guessing you weren't awake when he came in here?"

"No. I was...well, I sort of remember someone crawling over me but I was barely awake that I must've thought it was Morgan." Dad yawned as he pet his head. "FRIDAY?"

FRIDAY chimed in from dad's phone. "Peter crawled into your bed approximately sixty-four minutes after you put him back in his bed, Boss. He was unable to sleep."

Peter felt the bed dip as Pepper-mom sat next to dad. "Any idea on why he could've crawled into our bed?"

"Well, I guess he did have a...distressing incident, you could call it, last night that FRIDAY woke me up for. I didn't think it was bad enough to need to stay with him but..." Dad sighed, moving from petting his head to rubbing his back. "Kid bawled his eyes out thinking I would judge or tease him for it."

"What happened that was so distressing? Was it...", Pepper-mom let her words stop as she brushed his bangs off his forehead.

"It might be because of the weapon he was hit with but he..." Dad sighed again. He seemed to sigh a lot today. "He just wet the bed. It happens to everyone at some point. Hell, it happens a lot more in teenagers than people realize, but he was terrified of me finding out. It broke my heart to see him sobbing, especially while speaking with that...that adorable speech impediment."

He felt dad move an arm upwards as Pepper-mom asked, "Speech impediment? He doesn't have a speech impediment."

"It started a bit after we got back. His Rs were Ws and it took him several sentences to realize it was happening." Dad snorted. "Again, cute."

"That is rather adorable. I don't think Morgan ever has a problem with her Rs."

"Yeah." Dad turned his head, Peter able to feel the movement. "It made it more heartbreaking to hear that he was...scared to go back to bed in fear of wetting the bed again which I doubt it would but you know how anxiety is."

"How'd you manage to get him back to his bed? Before he invaded ours, I mean."

"This can't leave our room but I...might have used Rhodey's gag gifts to give him some security. The adult diapers one."

Pepper-mom sighed like she expected nothing less. "That's one use for them. I was starting to worry you were hiding a medical problem from me."

"Psssh." Dad waved a hand. "I was gonna donate them or give them as gag gifts back to Rhodey or the resident senior citizens on the team."

"Need me to donate the rest for you or do you want to keep them for...any possible future incidents that might happen?", Pepper-mom asked. "I'm sure I can find a charity that needs them."

"Kid seemed to like the tiger one, which makes sense for a teenager in a bright red and blue costume and awful science pun shirts, so maybe just the basic ones? Since Pete sort of said he's had these accidents before?"

"I'll see if I can find the brand of the tiger ones if I have time today, in case we need more of them.", Pepper-mom said before leaning down to give both her brown haired boys a kiss of the kid.

Peter couldn't stop his face from scrunching up from the sudden feeling, hoping they think it was a response in his sleep.

Unfortunately, as Parker Luck tm found it funny to embarrass him at any time it could, they noticed...and laughed? They didn't try to get him to admit he was awake, at least, as Pepper simply grabbed her clothes for the day and left the room.

Dad rolled back onto his side and mumbled into his curls, "Sorry for telling her about the uh...accident, Pete."

"It's...it's okay. Mowgan said you two wouldn't...be mean owe anything.", Peter sleepily mumbled back into dad's chest. He didn't even mind them keeping some of the diapers.

"Want to get some more sleep before we see Doctor Cho?"

"Mm.", was all Peter could reply as he was already being dragged back down into sleep. The last thing he heard, and felt, was a chuckle from dad who must've followed soon after.

⊹₊ (·:•, ,•:·)

Despite sleeping until eleven on a day where he would've woken up earlier than Morgan, Peter was still sleepy as he sat at the kitchen counter, bleary-eyed and watching dad cook enough pancakes for at least ten people.

"I...fowgot you could cook.", mumbled Peter sleepily.

Dad drastically rolled his eyes at him, making him giggle. "Oh ha ha. Funny joke, but yes. I can cook, kid. I'm a somewhat functional adult, after all."

"I know. I just fowgot...Aunt May usually stawts by buwning some. They still taste-" He tried kicking his feet as he spoke only for his feet to touch the ground, making him frown. He was sure his legs were shorter before...was the chair shorter?

Distracted, he leaned down to look at his chair to see if there were any saw marks- it looked the same height as the others- and if his pants were shorter than his legs. He didn't notice dad looking over his shoulder to see why he suddenly stopped talking.

"Peter? Whatcha doing, kid?", asked dad as a beep was heard from the stove. He didn't look up, too busy looking for any chips in the leg of the chair.

"Checking things.", was all Peter said.

"Checking...why are you checking your chair? It's the same as the others."

"Can't swing my legs in my chaiwr. I wemembewed being smallew befowe." The chair looked untouched by a saw and his pajama pants looked like they fit. Why was he bigger than he remembered? He was sure he was smaller than he was.

"Bambino. You've...you've been this size for a few months now. I'm honestly expecting another growth spurt soon."

Peter turned his frown to Dad, noticing a frown already on the man's face. "No. I was suwre I was smallew befowe."

"We'll...We'll talk to the doc about that, alright? I'm sure she'd know." Dad turned back to the pancakes. "You know how amazing she is at this type of stuff."

"Okay.", Peter yawned, leaning on the table.

It wasn't long before a large plate stacked high with chocolate chip pancakes, none burnt but a few were slightly overcooked from the small distraction, was placed in front of him with a glass of juice. An open mouthed cup...

Not wanting to spill, he focused on sloppily cutting up his pancakes and happily munched away. Unfortunately, his untouched juice did not go unnoticed.

Dad swallowed his bite of plain pancakes and pointed a fork at his glass. "Something wrong with the juice, Pete?"

"No. Just don't wanna spill it.", answered Peter as he kept eating.

"Why would you spill it?", he asked, sipping his black tea- Must still be banned fwom coffee -with his eyes glued on Peter's fork. (Was something wrong with how he was holding his fork? Sure, he was holding in a fist unlike how dad was holding his fork, but it was just easier this way) "Still having trouble with your dexterity?"

Peter wasn't sure how to explain why giving him an open cup was a bad idea, how he knew he would just spill it everywhere, so he just nodded at the reason dad gave. "Yeah. My de-dextewity is bad."

"...you're a terrible liar, but I'll still get you a straw. I don't wanna clean up the mess and give you the privilege of 'telling me so'." Dad went to get the straw from out of the drawer. He jokingly pointed the straw he grabbed at Peter when he saw the playful eye roll he got in response. "Hey! I saw that!"

Peter just smiled innocently, cheeks puffed out with food.

"That innocent act only works on those who don't deal with you on the daily, you menace.", Dad said as he dropped the straw- one of Steve's, Peter thinks -into his juice and sat back down to finish his food.

He couldn't stick his tongue out at him with his mouth full so he just tilted his head like he was confused with puppy eyes before going back to his food.

It made Dad laugh into his tea. "None of the team believe me when I tell them how much of a sassy little shit you are, kid. They just know the polite, shy kid who gets excited about nerdy things and heroics."

"I'm innocent until pwoven guilty.", Peter said through his pancakes.

"Swallow. I wouldn't get so cocky, webslinger." Dad pointed to a camera in the kitchen. "FRIDAY has all your sass and snark on video."

"It's all edited and fake. I'm the pictuwe of innocence. I've nevew done anything bad.", he said as he plucked a piece of fruit from dad's plate and popped it into his mouth.

"Cute, but even Pepper knows you're anything but, fruit thief.", Dad huffed with a smile.

They continued back and forth like this until their plates were empty and drinks were gone, the two separating to get dressed for the day. It was only after they got changed out of their pajamas- Peter having been a bit hesitant to remove the diaper but figured it would be okay outside of sleep, not that Dad would've known if he had it on or not -that they headed to the medbay where Dr.Cho would be.

It was a slightly nerve-wracking ride down, even with how fast the elevators were, for the boy but he knew it was safest this way. He just hoped it didn't involve needles...

Dr.Cho greeted them when they arrived and led them to a sectioned off area. She didn't say much until she closed a curtain that shut out the outside sound and turned towards Dad. "I should remind you, Stark, that I'm a geneticist who specializes in using genetics to help varying health conditions. I may not be the best for checking injuries to the head."

"I know. Sorry for asking this of you, Doc, but you know the most about Spidey's...spidey-ness-", said Dad with a wave of his hand. "-and you might know why he's acting a bit off."

"Acting off?", asked Dr.Cho as she pulled something up on her tablet. "Like what?"

"Well...for one, he lost control of his strength and broke the weapon. Then there was the speech thing where he's messing up his Rs and his hand-eye coordination plummeted to the point that I had to help him out of his suit when I got him back and he struggled to eat with the usual silverware we use this morning and had to use a straw for his cup. But last night..." Dad looks at Peter who looks away with red cheeks.

He didn't want to think about it or how he no longer had the protection from before, but knew it was important for this visit. "I...I might have wet the bed...which I haven't done in yeaws."

"Which is why you think that is probably also a part of the weapon's effects?", Dr.Cho asked, looking up from her tablet.

Dad nodded, "Yeah. Basically."

"What do you know about the weapon so far?"

"Well. Last night, Peter told me in..." He placed a hand on Peter's head. "a way that the weapon forces the victim's mind to regress to a past state and amplifies it. I'm planning on running some tests on the weapon once I have the diagnostic scans finished to see why it's affecting Pete so differently."

"Hmm. A weapon that forced a regressed mental state..." She tapped her pen on her chin as she thought only to suddenly point it at dad. "You're very lucky I studied regression in my psychology courses and remember most of what they taught because of how it could apply to genes, Stark."

She left for a few moments only to come back with the box, Peter easily seeing a few items inside said box albeit he didn't know why they were needed, and set it down on the table near them.

"What awe those fow?", he asked curiously.

"Just a few things I'll need for testing as I'd like to see how different your hand-eye coordination and dexterity is from normal.", Dr.Cho explained.

"And...just these fow testing?" Dad's hand moved from his head to rub at his back.

"These, a flashlight, and my tablet as I'd also like to make sure your head is doing okay after what happened, which Stark should've done as soon as you arrived at the tower."

Dad held up his free hand as Peter simply nodded. "Okay."

"Good. Let's start with checking for any damage to your eyes or head, yeah?" She was holding a penlight in one hand, giving him an idea as to what she was going to do. "I'll be checking your eyes first."

He gave her a nod, giving her the go ahead to shine her light in his eyes with the mutate trying his hardest not to blink.

It didn't last that long, thankfully. "No abnormal pupil sizes, popped blood vessels, or anything to indicate damage to the eye itself. Were you wearing your suit at the time? The one with the protective eye covering?"

"Uh...I think so?" He looked to dad for some help as his brain hurt a bit when he thought about what happened the night before bed.

Dad, noticing the look of 'help', nodded. "Yeah. It was. All his suits have protective equipment, especially with his enhanced senses. I made sure of that."

"Good. I may not be a typical doctor but I do know you all need more protective gear, especially the enhanced teammates." She sighed. "Let's move on to some questions to see if anything else has been affected mentally. Ready?"

Peter nodded. "Yes."

"What's your name?"

"Petew Pawkewr." Peter sighed, feeling Dad's shoulders shake. Why did his name have to have so many Rs?

"Be nice, Tony.", chastised Dr.Cho. "Do you know what the current date is?"

He scrunched up his nose. "I think it's a Tuesday."

"I'm sorry, but I need a month, day, and year, Peter."

Peter leaned into dad. "Am I supposed to know that nowmally?"

"Asking the wrong person, kid.", dad said with a laugh before he looked over at Dr.Cho's unamused face. "Yeah...kid rarely knows what the date is beyond the day of the week."

"Let me rephrase then: Do you know what the current month is?"

"It's...Febwuawy?", he answered hesitantly. He thinks he remembers giving Aunt May a gift for Valentines day by giving her the apartment for the night...that felt wrong. Not in the way that it didn't happen, but that he felt like he wasn't old enough to do that. Was he old enough?

He shakes his head as he hears Dr.Cho ask, "Do you know what time it is?"

"Too eawly to be awake."

"You've ruined him, Tony. You turned him into a night owl.", Dr.Cho said jokingly as she pointed at Dad who laughed.

"He came this way. Trust me. Besides, Spider-Man was rarely seen in the daytime to begin with."

"I suppose you're right." She sighs. "Do you know what happened last night? That made Tony keep you here overnight?"

Peter thinks for a moment only to find the memories of anything before he woke up after his accident fuzzy. It was easier to go off of what he's heard them talking about and piece it together from there. "I...got huwt by a bad guy and was taken back h-hewe because I got huwt. I was...shot? But it didn't huwt to be shot."

'Ugh. Wemembewing was hawd.', he thought, oblivious to the looks he was getting.

"What do you mean it didn't hurt?", asked Dad.

"It just...didn't huwt me? It made evewything fuzzy though."

"Fuzzy...Ugh. Not the word play again.", dad mumbled under his breath which got a warning of "Tony..." from Dr.Cho. "Fuzzy how, Pete? Visually?"

"At fiwst, I couldn't see anything but then, when I could again, my...head was all fuzzy. It was...hawd to think which is pwobably why I bwoke the thing. I didn't know.", Peter tried to explain. His brain still felt fuzzy, honestly, but it was much easier to control his strength now.

"Is your brain still fuzzy, Peter?", asked Dr.Cho.

"A little but it's bettew now. I didn't bweak anything!"

"That's good!" Dr.Cho cleared her throat and pointed to dad. "Do you know who that is with you?"

Oh! That's an easy one! "Dad."

At his answer, Dad started choking on air, leaning away to hit at his chest while Dr.Cho looked a bit surprised but very amused. That's...weird. His answer wasn't strange or shocking. Dad could only seem to croak out a singular "What?"

"D...ad? You're my dad?"

"Peter. Do you know your...dad's name?", Dr.Cho asked.

"Tony Stawk?"

"Yes. Uh...do you know how long he's been your dad?"

"Um..." He looked down. That was difficult since he knew he was bigger than he should be and dad didn't see anything wrong with it but Aunt May had raised him for years before dad knew him so..."A while? He didn't think me being biggew was a pwoblem so he knows me as biggew but I don't..."

"Peter? How old are you?"

"I'm five...I think. Owe is it almost six?" He knows Aunt May and Uncle Ben took him to a doctor because he wasn't acting or de-vel-op-ing like other kids his age, let alone answering the age question right, and that the doctor said it was normal after what happened to his parents. He told the two as much.

He sees dad and Dr.Cho give each other a look, one he remembered his aunt and uncle doing before they made the appointments to the doctors.

Dad placed a hand on his shoulder, a worried expression on his face. "Pete. Do you know how old I am?"

"You'we fifty? Awe you okay? You look upset."

"Nope. Perfectly-"

"Tony." Dr.Cho sighs and turns her attention to Peter. "is just worried about what happened, but, Peter. You're...bigger than you think you should be because you're normally a teenager, a seventeen year old."

"Oooh...that's why I have haiw thewe."

She chuckled. "Yes. That's why you have hair in places you don't normally see a five or six year old have and why you're much bigger."

"...I don't like being big. Or the hair.", Peter said as he looked down at his hands where his sleeves had pulled up...why were there holes in his wrists?

"I don't think Scott will let you shrink down until you're a teenager again, I'm afraid, but I'm sure your dad here will make sure you're comfortable, right, Tony?"

"O-of course! We'll need to do some shopping so Pete here has a spiderling-safe penthouse and tower to hang out in until- Ack!" A web hit him in the side of the face.

Peter hid his arms behind his back, curling up slightly. "Oops..."

Dad pulled the web off his face and looked at it. "...and we are getting you something to keep those covered until you don't accidentally hit people in the face with...organic webs? Since when?..."

He shrugged as he hesitantly showed his wrists to Dr.Cho and dad.

"I think his mutation made these spinnerets during his last growth spurt.", Dr.Cho said as she carefully wiped off excess silk.

"And now he's gonna be even more of a menace once he learns how to use them." Peter gives him an innocent smile that makes him sigh. "Alright. Let's get going, kid. Might as well start on getting your stuff ordered and get some new protocols in place."

"Make sure his spinnerets don't get clogged.", Dr.Cho said as the two began to leave, getting a simple wave from dad.

Peter waved over his shoulder with a smile, holding dad's hand. "Bye, Doctow Cho."

"Bye, Peter. Try not to give him too many grey hairs."

He just kept smiling without an answer.

⊹₊ (·:•, ,•:·)

Once Peter was fed again, dad sat him on the couch and grabbed his tablet from the coffee table, a bunch of tabs open to different online stores.

"Awe you buying things?", asked Peter, curiously looking over his shoulder.

"Yep. For you." Dad noticed the look on his face at the idea of all those websites being pulled up for him to look through. "I know it's a bit overwhelming, but I'm sure May wouldn't mind me spoiling you and making sure you're comfortable while you're here."

"But...that's a lot of things, dad."

He ruffled Peter's hair with a grin. "And I'm a billionaire. I can afford to spend some money on one of my favorite kids. Now what do you want to start with?"

Peter leaned into dad's side to get a better view of the tablet- getting the added bonus of being cuddled -and looked over what types of stores had been pulled up, thankfully not very expensive brands. "Maybe...toys?"

"Sure, kid."

As Peter looked through the toys, dad learned very quickly that he adored superheroes, especially him, and even excitedly got toys of his own hero-self.

By the end, he had picked out the whole line of Avengers plushies, a variety of animal plushies (with an odd focus on frogs) and plushies from his favorite movies, some sensory toys he could safely chew on, several developmental toys that caught his eye, and a few STEM kits to keep him from getting under stimulated (albeit, probably not ones meant for five/six year olds who behave like three/four year olds, but he'll have supervision.)

It went the same with each online store they visited: They would methodically go through each website, picking out a variety of items that caught Peter's attention with Dad making sure any clothing or worn items will fit him(which required an awkward phone and a measuring tape they found), and Dad quickly realizing that he never really lost his hero adoration.

How silly. Why wouldn't he adore his family?

"FRIDAY?", asked Dad as he had her order everything they had in the carts at the same time so they didn't send the suit down too much. "How much hero stuff did Pete get?"

FRIDAY happily complied with a hint of amusement in her voice, flicking on the TV for Peter despite nobody asking her to. Dad really liked his robots to be independent and human, even when he complained about it. "Peter ordered one Hulk backpack, one Ironman diaper bag, one Avengers first-aid kit with matching accessories, twenty-five toys, twelve shirts, ten pajama sets, six pieces of bedding, nine pacifiers, seven ultra-durable chewing toys, and three different dish sets."

"And that's...twenty-five...forty-seven...Jesus, that's seventy-five things of hero stuff. Thought you left the hero worship behind." He leaned into the back of the couch with a dramatic groan, throwing his free arm over his eyes. "...how much is Ironman, FRIDAY?"

"There are only fifteen pieces of Ironman merchandise amongst your purchases, including an Ironman diaper bag, three pacifiers, five 'stuffies', one dish set, and five shirts."

"And who else has the most?", Dad hesitantly asked.

"Bruce Banner aka the Hulk or, as you often call him, Brucie. He has a total of twenty items. Would you like a complete list?"

"I'm good, FRI. Thanks."

Peter giggled at the dejected tone dad had and buried into his side with a smile, "You'we still my favowite hewo, dad. I pwomise."

"Even if you get to nerd about science with him and I can't join?", he asked, petting his curls. Peter could feel him smiling against his forehead despite the question.

"Well...maybe you shawe being my favowite then."

"Little sh-"

FRIDAY cut him off. "No swearing, Boss. Delicate Baby Ears Protocol is still active."

"Delicate..." Peter frowned. "but Aunt May says mowe bad wowds than that."

"Because you're normally a teen, Bambino. But even if she's always sworn around you, I'm gonna try to set a better example." Dad pulled back and stretched. "Enough talk about swearing and me needing to add more protocols. How about a movie? Dealer's choice."

"Only if I get to name the pwotocol. You'we bad at naming things."

Dad opened his mouth to argue only to sigh and give him a nod, holding out a hand. "Yeah, okay. You got me there. We watch a movie and you can name the new protocol with some input into it. Good?"

"Vewy good." Peter shook his hand with a big smile and asked FRIDAY to put on a movie of his choice, faintly hearing dad mumbling about how he 'feels like he made a deal with the devil.'

How rude! Matt wasn't even visiting.

Either way, he got to cuddle with dad for a couple hours- the scent of oil that always clung to him and his weird cologne a comforting scent that nearly put him to sleep -while they waited for his things to arrive.

Only...they might have forgotten one tiny little thing while they were distracted with ordering stuff and the movie and future protocols. That thing being-

"Tony! Why were there a bunch of bags and boxes in the elevator with your suit?!", Happy yelled not-so-happily.

-the delivery would be arriving at the same time as when Morgan gets home from school.

Dad was up and off the couch before Happy even exited the elevator filled with Peter's things, the sight alone making his eyes go wide. He hadn't realized how much stuff he had gotten until then, and there was a lot of stuff.

"I swear, if this is a sudden midlife crisis happening later in life or the team using your card to mess with you-"

"Happy. Happy. Hap. It's fine. No midlife crisis or credit card fraud. Just had to purchase some things for- Don't dig through the bags, sweetheart. They aren't yours but you might be able to share."

"Share with who?", asked Morgan, already holding one of the toys curiously. It was a bright green frog with big, black eyes.

"Pete. He's over on the couch but I think we need to wash the stuffed animals first. See about sharing the uh..." He bent down and dug through one of the bags despite the mad Happy- a common sight for him -near him. "How about you two go and color while me and Hap talk? This one has a bunch of animals dressed as robots."

"Oooo! Okay!" Morgan happily rushed over where Peter was, coloring book in one hand and new crayons in the other. He doesn't remember adding crayons to the list.

It was only as the two started coloring at the coffee table that they began talking again, quietly so Morgan couldn't hear.

"Explain, Tony.", Happy demanded.

Dad sighed. "This is all for Pete. The toys, the clothes, the...other stuff. He was hit with a regression weapon and now he's about five or six but he acts about three or four, maybe younger? We're still figuring it out. I have the broken weapon locked in my lab right now so it's off the streets, but now we have a mutate kid who I just learned has webs."

"Yeah...Peter makes them in your lab.", said Happy with what sounded like a frown.

"He has natural webs too. Shot me in the face with it." Dad huffed at the memory. "Little menace at any age, I swear."

"I could've told you that, but...is he really five right now? He looks like his usual teenage self."

"It's more of a mental thing. Physically, he's seventeen, but mentally, he's..."

Peter tuned them out with a small yawn, focusing on coloring his bear like Bucky since it had a metal leg and long fur with a grumpy look on its face. "Look, Mowgan. It's Uncle Bucky."

Morgan laughed and pointed to her picture of a penguin. "It's Uncle Clint!"

He laughed at the mental image of Clint as a penguin, waddling around and trying to shoot arrows. "What animal would Uncle Steve be?"

"Hmm...I don't know. Isn't he America?"

"But Bald Eagles can be mean. Weally mean. Uncle Steve isn't mean. He's vewy nice. Like a uh..." what animal was strong and loyal and kind? "A dog! He's like one of those weally big dogs that are vewy pwotective but awe also weally kind...and slobbewy. Maybe not slobbewy."

"I think Uncle Bucky complained about him being slobbery before." They flipped the page to a frog and a panther.

"Oh wight. When he sleeps." Peter starts coloring the panther like Natasha.

"What about...daddy? What animal would he be?"

"I don't know. Hmm." He kept coloring as he thought.

Dad was very smart- he had a whole lab and built stuff for his, Pepper-mom's?, company! -and very protective of his family and caring, even though he doesn't really show it well. He's not very good at teamwork but he likes being with the Avengers- like being in a big family -and he likes to follow his gut a lot more than Pepper-mom likes him to.

People also don't see him like he is either, thinking he's still the old dad, who drinks things for adults and isn't married to Pepper-mom, and not the new dad, who drinks colored water because it's funny to see people's reactions. Almost like a...

"I think dad's like a wolf.", Peter said out loud, not noticing the clicking of heels making their way over to them. "He's smawt and cawring and too pwotective. People don't see him cowwectly eithew, like wolves...wolves awe also goofy even when people say they awe mean."

"He doesn't really work well in teams though, does he?", said a familiar voice.

He tilted his head back to look at Pepper-mom with a smile. "He twies, but I think he just likes us all being like a big family."

"I think so too." Pepper-mom smiles as she sits down on the couch behind them, looking at their coloring book. "What have you two been doing while I've been gone?"

"I just came home from school with Happy and saw daddy's suit holding a bunch of bags with other bags and boxes around it in our elevator! Daddy said it's all for Petey but we can share it if Petey says okay." Morgan happily lifted up the coloring book. "He said yes to sharing so we've been coloring and making them look like our aunts and uncles. Like Uncle Bucky as a bear and Uncle Clint as a penguin!"

"And that's when you started talking about what animal dad would be?"

"Mhm!" Morgan nodded.

"I see. And what did you do, Peter?"

"We had chocolate chip pancakes when we woke up and went to see Doctow Cho but dad made me change my clothes. Uh...she asked me a lot of questions. She said he wuined me because I said it was too eawly at uh...twelve?" He sees dad nod from over her shoulder. "Twelve. Dad acted weiwd about me calling him dad when she asked me who he was, but I think he's ovewr that now. They told me I'm nowmally a teenagew too. Then I accidentally webbed him when he was talking about shopping fow things I need."

Peter couldn't help the laugh that escaped him at the look dad had on his face.

"Yeah. He's webbed up several things already too.", dad said with a fake grumble, leaning over the couch to kiss Pepper-mom's cheek and pointing to the various webs he accidentally shot about. "I fed him again when we got back, ordered a bunch of stuff he'll need with his input, I made a deal with the devil himself, and we watched a movie until his stuff came."

"Made a...deal with the devil?", Pepper-mom asked only to see Peter roll his eyes at dad.

"I get to name the new pwotocol and have some..." He yawns. "input. Dad is bad at naming things."

"I named FRIDAY! And KAREN and JARVIS!", said Dad with fake outrage.

"And DUM-E and U and-"

Dad held up his hands with a small grin. "Okay, okay. I get it, I get it, Underoos. I'm better at naming AIs than robots."

"And pwotocols.", Peter said, holding back another yawn. Why did he feel so...tired? "Sen-si-tive Baby Eaws?"

"I'm getting sassed by a child."

"Always, honey.", Pepper-mom said with a kiss to his cheek. "Have you begun washing everything that needs to be washed yet?"

"Not yet, but the suit did deliver all the important boxes and bags of stuff that don't need to be washed to the kid's room...apart from the dish sets." He heard Happy looking through one of the bags the suit forgot. "Kid got so much hero stuff, Pep, and somehow, he got more Hulk merch than Ironman!"

"He has a new favorite, I see."

"Pe~p." Peter and Pepper-mom both laughed at the whine.

"You know he adores Iron-"

"Not to interrupt, but uh...I don't think a five or six year old typically needs diapers.", Happy chimed, making Peter stiffen and attempt to shrink down where he was sat.

Shoot. He forgot about getting more tiger diapers so he didn't have any bedtime accidents.

Thankfully, his reaction didn't go unnoticed as a manicured hand rubbed his back while dad spoke. "Yeah, Hap, but...you know some kids have bladder problems they usually grow out of."

It was uncomfortably quiet for a moment. "I hope you know I don't do diapers, and we aren't that close so you're on your own for that, sir."

"Well, yeah, of course, Hap. I know th...Wait...crap. I didn't think I would be changing diapers."

"Really, Tony? You get the kid diapers and don't expect to change them?" Pepper-mom sounded very unamused. "He probably trusts you the most to do it."

"Yeah, yeah." A hand ruffled his hair, making him look up. "Want to help me sort your stuff out? Make sure everything is correct and everything?"

He looked at the abandoned coloring book then back up at Tony. "Okay."

"Great! Maguna, start on your homework and mom will help you as needed. But, we can do whatever you want once I finish the laundry, okay?", dad said. "Even just us two since I think Pete's gonna crash soon."

Morgan nodded and went to get her homework, excited to have Dad Time later.

⊹₊ (·:•, ,•:·)

It was later that night when Tony finished Spider-Baby Protocol and implemented it into FRIDAY's protocol database.

Spider-Baby Protocol would:

-Prevent him from going any further than the private levels

-Redirect him to a floor with an authorized person(s) should he attempt to go to Tony's lab or leave the private levels

-Act as an extra secure Nanny Cam that also monitored vitals

-Alert all authorized persons if someone unauthorized enter the private levels or Peter got hurt while alone

-Allow Peter and Morgan a type of kid's controls over FRIDAY but unable to override any Protocol unless it was an emergency

Unfortunately, Peter slept peacefully through its activation despite having a hand in some of its duties.

Tony, despite being exhausted from staying up to work on the new protocol, went to check on the regressed teen after making sure Morgan was actually sleeping this time(she was curious about it). Just in case, of course...at least, that's what he tells himself.

He sleepily smiled at the sight of Peter tucked in his bed, bed-rails up to keep him safely in bed(May told them he was a runner as a kid), amongst so many plushies- having claimed the frog as his favorite - with an Ironman pacifier- yet another outlier in what they expected for a five/six year old -clipped to his shirt.

It was hard not to walk over and kiss his forehead goodnight, making sure his new Hulk blanket(he couldn't even get jealous. The kid was too adorable) was tucked around him and slipped his pacifier back into his mouth. It must've fallen out earlier.

He'll need to get more information from May on the unique pieces of kid Peter they were seeing, but for now, he'll just make sure he is comfortable and happy.

Making sure the nightlight was on as he left, he looked back once more before carefully shutting the door. "Night, Peter."

A smile crept on his face at the sleepy "Night...Dad" he got before sighing.

Oh, it was gonna be difficult to go back to normal.

(Author's Note: I wasn't joking about the adult diapers with a white tiger on it {Check the Link} The website has so many different ones, even tie-dye! My poor search history...eh. At least I won't be stuck with basic designs if I ever need these. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 29 14
I haven't seen too many books like this, so I'm making my own! SFW (Safe For Work)! This is not NSFW (Not Safe For Work)! Age regression is a complet...
339K 14K 33
So, I suck at descriptions. ha. Sorry. Here we go; Life is hard, especially when you're juggling the life of a teenage nerd and a superhero. Now th...
129K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...
37.6K 717 38
My first time writing an age regression story. Spoilers for all Marvel projects! 1️⃣ Avengers: Age of Ultron ~ Part 1-11 2️⃣ Between AOU and CW ~ Par...