I'M NOT NORMAL | ZOMBIES | WY...

By Fantasyvico

When Zed and Addison are dealing with Werewolves joining Seabrook, A certain wolf has a thing with one of the... More

Characters and Playlist
Who is She?
Werewolves
Do It Like The Zombies Do
Practice
Call To The Wild
Flesh and Bones
One For All
BC: Aliens?
BC: Hunting (1)
BC: Hunting (2)
BC: Hunting (3)
BC: First Hangout
BC: Bonding
BC: Trying To Set Them Up
BC: Giving Birth
BC: Goodbye Little One
New Year
I'ts an Alien Invasion
Mind Probe
Come On Out
Exceptional Zed
Saving the Aliens
Fixing Mothership
Graduation
BC: Dark Isabella
BC: Still Alive
BC: Darkside
BC: "Come Back To Me"
BC: Together
New Book!

Crashing Prawn

708 5 0
By Fantasyvico

The events from couple of days still remains a little more intense than usual. To Alice announcing her pregnancy to the Lightwoods, to stoping a demolition and to the moonstone to be destroyed was never in Isabella's bucket list.

She hasn't seen Wyatt, Willa and Wynter at all since they have been staying at the Den, trying to take care the remaining of their sick wolves.

The only people that Isabella is talking to is Eliza and Addison. It's not a lot since they just talk about their day and strictly just homework, but it's something. Isabella was just started to get along with the "popular" group, but she suddenly just stopped trying and went back to being herself, working and spending time with her family.

Speaking of family, Dean still hasn't decided if he wanted to keep his baby, but he decided to finally talk to Alice and get their priorities straight. Sam and Castiel were trying their best to keep this situation handled without getting more angry.

Tonight is Prawn night and Isabella wasn't going to go. She never went to a school dance and she never wanted to. Every time there was a dance, she goes hunting with her brothers and that always ends with her coming back, sleeping all night and all day.

But for this occasion, she just wanted to relax, be comfortable and just watch some comedy movies like This is The End, or Rush Hour or heck, maybe watching all Shrek movies. But something tells her that she should go to Prawn. She decided to listen to her head than to her heart. To stay and relax.

Her brothers and Castiel were already gone when it was sundown and currently, she's on her couch watching Rush Hour 2.

She had her hair in a messy bun and was wearing pajama pants with a black tank top. Her red velvet blanket was being wrapped around her while drinking a glass of water.

It was peaceful and Isabella didn't have any of that in such a long time, she forgot how it actually felt. Pretty damn good. But of course, that didn't last long when she heard some knocks coming from her door.

She didn't expect any visitors, so she stood up and grabbed her angel blade and quietly walk to her door as they continued to knock it. Once she looked at her peephole, she raised her eyebrow and open all of her locks. Once she open it, she began to talk, "What the hell you guys doing here?" She asked.

There it was. In front of Isabella, there's is Wyatt, Willa, Wynter, Zed, Eliza and Bonzo. And they're dressed up all formal.

Zed stepped forward, "They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, and I was wrong about
werewolves. And I was wrong about you." He started, making her to have him a face. He sighed and continued his speech, "You're not just a regular human. You're Isabella Lightwood for crying out loud! THE Isabella Lightwood, one of the best hunters." He stated.

Wyatt nodded and stepped forward as well, "Zed is right. We're fierce, proud werewolves." He said.

Isabella smiled softly at him.

"They think we're monsters. And guess what? We are monsters." Eliza smirks at Isabella.

"Of course you are. You know, not all monsters do monstrous things." Isabella said to them, making all of them to smile at the hunter.

"But we can go crash the party." Eliza said.

"As in now? Look, I'm all for it and I can't wait to see Bucky face when he sees us, but look at me. I literally look ratchet." Isabella said, pointing at her outfit.

"We got that covered." Willa said, grabbing her and Wynter and Eliza followed the two girls back in Isabella's house. Zed, Bonzo and Wyatt looked at each before they shrugged their shoulders and walked in the house, closing the door.

"Show me your room." Willa said, pushing Isabella lightly. Isabella looks at them before she led the way up the stairs and went to her room.

"I'm surprised it isn't a dark theme." Eliza said, looking around the room.

"Right. I was expecting black wallpaper, a lot of record players stuck on the wall and clothes scattered on the floor." Wynter said, sitting on my bed.

"You guys think so low of me? Wow. No I would've, but I always go on hunting trips. So, I don't have time to even re-decorate my room." Isabella said, before she was place down on her chair, all the girls look in the mirror.

Wynter grabbed Isabella's face before touching her hair, "Oh, yeah. We got this." Wynter smirks before the three girls grabbed any tools to help out Isabella.

"Wynter, you got hair duties. Eliza, you got the dress duty and I have..." Willa said before taking out some makeup products, "The beauty duty." She said.

The three monsters were doing what they were told and it was going quick. Isabella couldn't believe that these girls were helping her get ready for Prawn. In fact, she was surprised to even go to a school event.

"Nervous?" Eliza asked her.

"Kinda. I don't think I ever went to a dance." Isabella said as Willa was putting lipliner on her lips.

"You know we don't really know about you, Sissy." Wynter said before Willa glared at her.

"Too much?"

Isabella was blank but she replied, "No. it's okay." She said.

"So, did your parents really died because of cancer?" Wynter asked her.

"Wynter." Willa said, shaking her head at her fellow friend.

"Oh, don't get mad." Isabella said, trying to ease up the tension, "To answer your question. No. They don't. My mother died when I was six months old." The girls stop what they were doing and stared at the hunter.

"It was a hunting go wrong. A demon killed her, trying to protect my brothers and I. My dad grabbed us but didn't reach my mom in time." Isabella said, not showing any emotion.

"I'm so sorry, Sissy." Eliza said, softly looking at me.

"It's okay. I never even had a chance to have a special bond like she did with brothers. After that, my dad decided to hunt that demon that killed our mom and by doing that, he had to train us. I was just 4 when he started to train me." Isabella said.

So she never grew up to have a childhood, Wynter said. With her, at least she had parents that gave her a good home and beautiful memories. Isabella didn't had that.

"So you were like what? On the road your whole life?" Willa asked her.

Isabella nodded, "It wasn't that bad. When my father wasn't around, my brother Dean took care of Sam and I. He would feed us before he can feed himself, would let us watch cartoons and put us to sleep. If anything, he was more a father than my actual dad was. By the time I was 10, he passed away. He killed the demon and by that he sacrificed his life for us." Isabella said.

"Oh, how awful." Wynter said, still curling Isabella's hair.

"Am I done?" Isabella asked Willa, who nodded at her.

Isabella got up and went to go get the dress that Eliza picked out.

"Eh. Years later my brothers and I met some enemies, but we also gain some family. Castiel is an angel and he's like my brother. When we need him, all we have to do is pray for him." Isabella said, stilling down her clothes, not caring that the girls were there.

"I had someone. Casey. We grew up together since his mother was also a hunter and sometimes we love going to hunts together." Isabella said, sounding sad.

"And how is this Casey?" Willa asked. She wanted to know if Casey was like Isabella boyfriend. She doesn't want to see her brother heartbroken.

Isabella didn't say anything for a moment. She didn't want to answer that question, but she had to, "Not here."

She was either saying that he was not here at Seabrook at all or... he was actually gone. All of the three girls were thinking the same thing and probably Isabella could feel the awkward tension, so we broke it off.

"All done." She said, stepping out of her closet.

The three girls smirks at their own creation, smiling that it succeeded.

"You look so..."

"Ready to crash the party?" Isabella smirks.

"Hell yes." Eliza said.

Meanwhile, Wyatt, Bonzo and Zed were downstairs. Zed was walking back and forth while Wyatt was looking at the pictures of Isabela with her brothers. Bonzo was just being entertained on the TV, watching Rush Hour 2 and laughing at the jokes.

"What's taking them so long?" Zed said, looking at his watch.

"They're girls. They take long." Wyatt said, smiling at the picture of Isabella, laughing and hugging her two brothers while another guy with a trench coat was sitting there awkwardly, like he didn't know what to do.

The three of the boys heard a throat being cleared. All of them went close to the stairs to see the three monsters, smiling at the boys.

"May we present you, Isabella Lightwood." Eliza said, opening her hands out, gesturing the presence of her hunter friend.

The three guys stopped and stared at the girl, who was coming down the stairs.

"Wow." Zed said, "No. I have a girlfriend. I have a girlfriend." Zed turns around before he fixed himself, "I have a girlfriend."

Bonzo smiled at the hunter girl, while Wyatt was frozen.

"Uh- wow, Pup. You look... beautiful." Wyatt said, lowly.

(Just imagine just her in that dress)

"You really think so?" She asked Wyatt, going in front of him.

"Yeah." Wyatt said, grabbing her hand and hold it, "You are." He said.

Isabella blushed and looked at their hands.

The rest of the group were smirking, looking at them two. It's so obvious that they both like each other, but it's the matter of time before they both realize it.

Isabella broke it first before looking at everyone, "Ready to break some rules?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, sir." Bucky thanked the driver as him and the rest of his minions, The Aceys, walked out and made it to the glass doors, but got interrupted when he saw the Zombies, Werewolves and even the hunter walking, directly at the entrance of Prawn.

"What's that?" Bucky asked out of anger.

"It's zombies!"

"And werewolves."

"In formal wear?"

"They look good." The blond Acey said, looking at them. The rest of the Aceys gave her a glared.

The zombies, Werewolves and the hunter were now in front on the new president.

"You guys can't be here. There are laws against this. Except for you, Lightwood. You can come in." Bucky said, before winking at Isabella at last.

Wyatt hissed at him, making Bucky yelp a little. Isabella turned to face Wyatt and gave him a smirk.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Isabella said to Bucky, fake pouting.

"And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza added, pounding her first with her hunter friend. Eliza continues, "Zombies are a part of Seabrook, Bucky. And we deserve to be here."

"So does the werewolves." Isabella added.

"Aren't you a hunter, Lightwood? They're freaks." Jacey said, making Isabella to give him a cold stare.

"The only freak I see if you." Isabella barks back.

"We're a part of Seabrook, too. The originals, in fact." Wyatt said, ignoring the insult that Jacey had said.

Bucky turns to see the alarm system for all monsters activity, "Someone's gotta stop you." He started to run to where is at, but Willa stopped him by growling at him, as her true eyes was being shown.

Bucky jumps before he sighed defeatedly, "Welcome to Prawn." Bucky said, before he walks inside, along with the rest of this threevils.

Willa started to cough badly when the Aceys left, making Wyatt to grabbed her, letting her know that he's here. It reminds her of her brothers and her.

Wyatt let go of her and was next to me, "You up for this?"

Isabella shook her head, "No. but we don't have a choice." She tells him.

Wyatt took his hand, "We always have a choice." He said. Isabella stared at his hand before she grabbed it. They both smiled before they all walked in inside.

When they made it, everyone went on their separate ways. Wyatt stayed with Isabella who was just standing in the corner.

"Why do you always stay hidden?" He asked her.

"For your information, I'm not a popular girl here at school and people are afraid of me. They don't want to be close to me." Isabella said, grabbing a cup of punch before drinking it little by little.

"They don't have to be." Wyatt said, before standing in front of Isabella, "Isabella Lightwood, would you dance with me?" He asked her.

"So formal." Isabella teased before she grabbed his hand once again and they headed towards the dance floor. I guess everyone was with their loved ones.

Once they made it, Wyatt grabbed her waist, pulled her close while Isabella put her arms around Wyatt's neck.

They swayed to the ballad music as they continued to talk, "You know, aside from my brothers and Eliza, you're not that bad." Isabella started, making Wyatt to hummed.

"I was afraid to even communicate sometimes because I was so close with my small family. I shut down every time someone wants to talk to me because I'm scared that something is going to happen to them." Isabella said, putting her head on Wyatt's chest.

"You're talking to me. Why are you when you said you afraid of it?" Wyatt asked another question.

"I'm putting life at risk. I'm a hunter, I don't get a happily ever after. With you, is different. I could talk to you and I know I won't put you in risk. I feel more relaxing and more comfortable, which I rarely get." Isabella said.

Wyatt softly grabbed her chin, making her to look at him, "You are something, Pup." He started, "You're not normal, but I'm not as well. You may not believe a happily ever after." Wyatt said before dipping her, "But I do."

She stared at him. She want to believe that a hunter could have a good ending. She's hoping for that with her brother and Alice, so why can't she?

Wyatt slowly pulled Isabella back up before their noses can touch each other. Both of them were leaning in... hoping it could stay like this.

But of course, as always, something gets in the way.

One more chapter before Zombies 2 is finished and one more chapter before things gets juicy 🤭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.2K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...
53.6K 787 18
The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most. They've spent days and nights stalking...
255K 9.5K 23
"𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟, 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭'𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?" "𝐧𝐨, 𝐰𝐲, 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ in which a...
146K 2.7K 31
Book 1 of where I belong series - Y/n is a ordinary girl with a white streak in her hair she is not from seabrook she came from a place that is unk...