My Nightmare

By preshawrites

[Target- 1k followers in 2024?] Girls are bound to fall for red flags, so does Avantika. But before she real... More

Copyright
๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ
Glimpse
00: PART ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
FIVE (CONTINUED)
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
๐“๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ผ
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
New Book
TWENTY
Part II
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
TWENTY THREE

FOURTEEN

144 7 0
By preshawrites

Edited Chapter

Early update!! Because I don't know when I'll post the next chapter as I'm gonna be busy with my studies and etc stuff.

I may post a chapter if we get 1k+ views on the book and 70+ votes.

Don't forget to check the end of the chapter!

There's something that will save your ass from tiny embarrassments!

Thank me later!🌸

Now you may proceed.

Read & feel🥂

"Science is hard plus you both want to become a doctor so that's quite stressful." Meera aunty said.

"Yes, aunty. Also handling classes and college together is a headache. But we are trying to manage everything without taking much stress." I replied to her.

Meera aunty and I are sitting at the pool side while Mom and Aksh are inside the room- god knows talking about what.

It's already 6 minutes since they left us here.
Oh God, why are they taking so much time.

My curious ass isn't letting me sit quietly. I look up at the sky and trees finding atleast something that'll distract me, but who am I even kidding?

Talking to aunty felt weird and good too. She's sweet but.. I got deja vu when I talked to her. Don't know why but she sounds familiar.

I shrugged that thought away and started looking at nothing particular while aunty was on her phone scrolling reels maybe.
I-

*One kiss is all it takes, falling in love with me, Possibilities, I look like all you need*
My phone rang and I groaned looking at the caller I'd- 'Princess Aaira.'
When did she changed her name on my phone?

She had gone to complete her school work, and never calls me at this time so I quickly picked it up and panic rushed through my body when I heard her crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying so much?" I asked hurriedly.

"Dii..I- please come here, I'm sending you the location. Please come fast."

"But-"

Before I could say anything she hanged up and a second later I got her location. It was just behind the house, in the next lane.

I quickly picked up my tote bag and requested aunty to inform my Mom that I left as something important came up. I didn't said anything about Aaira because I know mom would panic a lot more than me.

With this, I rushed out of the mansion and drove fastly towards the next lane.

I don't know what has happened to me but seeing him like this is the least thing that I wanted.

"Snow, please stop crying." Aakash said with a small smile still lying on the road holding his leg with one hand while his other hand is held by me, too tightly.

"Shut up, Coco." I snapped at him and turn back to see dii running towards us.

"What happened Aaira?" She engulfed me into a hug and patted my back.

"Dii, Coco." I pointed at the boy lying on the floor who is my literal enemy.

I hate that boy with all my heart and still, here I am shedding tears for him.
God! I hate him so much.

"Dii we were on our cycles and he was annoying me so I kicked his cycle and he fell on the ground. See he got a cut and now it's bleeding too." I cried more and widened my eyes with anger as dii facepalmed herself while looking at Coco.

And Coco returned a sheepish smile while shrugging. What's wrong with these two? Can't they see the seriousness of this accident?

"Aakash, bache, is it hurting?" My dii spoke to him with concern.

"No dii. Infact I'm telling her to let me stand but she won't agree. Look how tightly she's holding hands." He pointed at our hands.
"This is actually her way to take revenge from me by digging her nails into my skin." Coco made puppy eyes while dii glared at me.

"He's lying dii, I was genuinely scared. I'm telling him that we should go to the hospital but he won't listen, so I called you instead." Defending myself I glared at Coco.

"Aaira, you know how much mehnat I have to do to make you cry? Not only me but our whole family scolds you but still you don't listen and ignore us. Rona toh Durr ki baat hai." Dii spoke. "And here you are, crying hysterically just because he got a small cut?" She questioned in disbelief.

"It's not JUST a small cut, Cockroach. Can't you see it's bleeding?" I yelled a bit at both of them while they just rolled their eyes.

"Bacha, you did it purposely?" Dii turned towards me and asked.

"Nooo dii. I would never hurt him this way." I said as I felt soft fingers on my cheeks. Coco wiped my tears softly and I dont know why is he angry. I pouted at him but soon looked away from him.

He doesn't care no matter how much cute I try to look in front of him. He's Stupid.

"Then don't cry, he'll be fine." Dii smiled at me.
"Let's get in the car. We'll go home and apply antiseptic on it, okay?" She said to Coco while he nodded but said that he would go at our house because if he goes to his then even his mom would panic.

We settled in the car and luckily my tears were stopped by now. I looked from the mirror and found him already looking at me with a smirk, I just rolled my eyes and continued looking outside.

Soon we reached our house. And now that dumb is lying on my bed with his legs spread wide as dii is applying antiseptic on his big wound. I hope he gets well soon.

We have our project which we need to complete together and I'd slap him hard if he doesn't help me out.

"It would be great if you stop staring at me and come here." Coco said with a smirk. I hate him and his smirks too.

Dii went out leaving us alone while I went towards him rolling my eyes at that smirk which still lingers on his face showing off his small dimples.

"Stop smirking, Coco before I kill you." He ignored my glare and warning lavishly. Enough. I can't stay with him now. I hate when people ignore me.

I started walking towards the door, "Please stay." Only to be stopped by him.
I raised an eyebrow, "Why?" He clearly pisses me by annoying the shit outta me.

"Because you are making this bearable." He said slowly while looking in my eyes.

Butterflies are flying in my whole stomach.

Dammit. I cursed under my breath feeling the heat risen up to my cheeks.

What makes me blush even more hard is that He meant it. His eyes speak a lot for sure.

I sighed and sat besides him.

There isn't much pain but being with her is better than to be alone and watch this wound as it burns because of the antiseptic.

She rolls her eyes dramatically but her cheeks are pinky due to my prior statement.

It came out unplanned. I don't know why I said that, not that I don't mean it but... nevermind.

I turned my gaze towards her face and saw her looking at the wound with concern.

"It's good to see that you care so much." Internally I grinned, but didn't showed it to her.

"I would better care for my dog than to care for someone like you." She snapped at me and not to mention but I liked it. I love annoying her.
She's my match.

What?

Shit. I didn't mean that way. I mean that she's playful and bold like me. No one dares to get on my nerves except her.

That's why I do the same. We've kinda same views and ego probably.

"You don't have a dog, snow." I rolled my eyes at her lie while she was shocked that I knew this fact.

She ignored me and ran out of the room as someone called her. Maybe it was aunty.

She raised her hand but I never felt the pain, because she never did.

Aunty patted my cheeks slightly when I opened my eyes with confusion visible on my charming face.

'kay, call me self obsessed but I ain't that. Instead it's just self love.

Anyways, Siya aunty did not slap me, instead she thanked me for making my babydoll's birthday special.

She was really impressed by my gifts, but asked me to spend my pocket money a bit less.

And that, 'How can she accept so many gifts and money that I spend on my babydoll', her words not mine.

Little did she know that I'm ready to spend my life on her, with her, with my babydoll.

I get her point that I don't earn and it's my parents' money so I should use it wisely and even one gift would've been okay.

But what I did for my babydoll is literally bare minimum. Once I start earning, I'll do a lot more than I can, just to see my family and her happy.

Aunty said that she didn't remember when was the last time that she saw my babydoll happy on her birthday.

I'm so glad that I made her happy. I smiled thinking of all that happened yesterday.

I explained to aunty that it was nothing much that I did and had a small chit-chat with her on random topics.

She's a sweet person which is why I can't understand why she didn't took a stand for my babydoll.

Shrugging this thought, I went back doing my work.

I am wondering why my babydoll left so early, without meeting me or even leaving a text or something.

Now both of our mothers and I are standing in our living room while they are talking and I'm on my phone sending a quick text to her, asking if everything's okay or not.

That's when my phone rang and I excused myself.

A small smile made its way on my face as I saw the name on the caller I'd. It's Seb. People call him Sebastian, but close ones call him Seb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaj ka muft gyaan! (Increase your Knowledge for free)🤭

If you appreciate yourself in front of someone and they say that you are self obsessed then just say that it's self love and not an obsession!

Hindi mai aur pyaara lagta hai--

Agar khudki tareef karne pe koi kahe ki tum self obsessed ho toh bolo-
Isse "self love" kehte hai par tumhe nai samjhega itna english..janedo. *smirksss*

Chup chap "self love" bolke khudki tareef karte raho kyuki dusre toh karne se rahe😮‍💨

Gyaan samapt!😃

*********

Hey cutiepies!!

New entry~ Sebastian Anderson.

Guys, I just liked this name so much and the fact that it randomly popped in my head so I kept it for one of my characters.
*grinnss*

Comment on How's the chapter? & If you liked it or loved it!🦥

Follow on insta for spoilers
@presha_writes

Do vote!🦋✨

Till then..
Bubbye🤡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 69 36
Basically, its my SECOND story. this is based on real life. Whatever happens in this story is actually according to my friend's cousin. Luisa is an...
254K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
294 25 21
Mandy was always one to falsely romanticize her life. She found her first love at a young age in her Martial Arts class, and wrote a love letter to h...
12K 910 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...