Pirates of The Caribbean: On...

By Karson997

After sailing away from Greece, you met a pirate named Jack Sparrow. Taken by his funky mannerisms, you becam... More

Prologue
Court Meeting and Prison Break
An Old Foe and a Grand Escape
Only the Wildest of Goose Chases
An odd rendezvous.
Mutiny aboard the Revenge!
A true pirate cares not for his crew.
A Plan and A Price

Hit the seas!

21 1 0
By Karson997

The waves crashed against the creaking hull, the gentle rocking swaying Jack and (Y/n) as they slept soundly. They were subsequently kicked off their hammocks.

"Show a leg, sailors!" A voice commanded.

"Aye, sir." Jack said before he caught what came out of his mouth. "Wait, what?" He said as (Y/n) rubbed his head, and shook off the sleep. He and Jack were moved towards a straight line, mops in hand, closer to the back of the ship's brig. "There's been a horrible mistake..." Jack tried to explain.

"Keep moving." Said a voice. It was the man from the pub, the mandolin player.

"We're not supposed to be here." (Y/n) said, trying to explain his and Jack's situation.

"Many a man's woken up at sea, no idea what, when, wherefore or why. No memory of the night afore, whence he signed up and drank away all his bonus money." The mandolin player said, as he and the other two men walked closer near the back.

"No, no, no. You don't understand, mate. We're Captain Jack Sparrow and (Y/n), The Ghost of Sparta. The originals. The only." Jack tried to fixate.

"Scrum, and the pleasure's all mine. Now keep moving." The man, Scrum, said. As the group made it finally to the back of the ship, they began to swab the ground, cleaning and scrubbing the wooden planks. Jack looked behind (Y/n), and saw a humongous glass coffin.

"Scrum." He said, nodding to the man, drawing him closer so he could have a word. "Why is there a glass coffin?" he asked.

"Do I look like a man in charge?" Scrum replied.

"Where are we?" (Y/n) said, grabbing Scrum by the shoulder.

"'Scuse me, Captain Sparrow and (Y/n), sirs. I be right honored to welcome you aboard our world-renowned vessel of infamy, Queen Anne's Revenge." Scrum said, with a warm grin on his face. (Y/n) released him, and looked at Jack, as they both conveyed the same emotions; shock and fear.

"Blackbeard." They chorused.

            *                              *                                    *

"Work!" Said the Gunner, whipping (Y/n) across his back, though the wound healed as soon as it was formed. He, Jack and other unfortunate crew-mates scrubbed the deck with small hand-brushes and soapy water.

"He's a curious one..." Jack said, eyeing the Gunner.

"He's been zombiefied." Scrum said.

"Eh?" Jack questioned.

"Zombified." (Y/n) said, helping Jack understand.

"Blackbeard's doing. All the officers are the same. Makes 'em more compliant." Scrum said before the Gunner whipped (Y/n) along his back again with a shout, before (Y/n) ripped the whip out of the Gunner's hand, and threw it off deck, into the sea. The Gunner pulled out a larger, chained whip this time, and whacked (Y/n) across the back of his legs. The wound healed instantly.

"Goddamn, I get it!" He said, as he returned to scrubbing.

"And perpetually ill-tempered." Jack said, before the Gunner eyed him.

"Come on, then. Scrub."  Scrum said, as the three continued to scrub the deck.

            *                                 *                                  *

"Five days underway, at least." Jack said as the crew hoisted some ropes upward.

"Aye, you can tell that by the smell of the sea?" Scrum asked.

"Smell of the crew." (Y/n) said, cringing and turning away from a rather foul-smelling crew member. Jack looked up and saw a man tied to the main mast, seagulls flying near and landing on him.

"Oi. What did that poor sod do? And how can we make sure to not?" Jack asked.

"Him? Churchly fellow. Always going on about the Lord Almighty." Scrum said.

"There is no such thing as a 'Mighty God.' I learned that the hard way." (Y/n) said.

"Bible-thumper on this ship?" Jack asked, confused.

"A missionary is his story. What I heard was he got captured in a raid. Rest of the ship got killed, but not 'im. First mate wouldn't let it happen on account of his premier standing with the Lord." (Y/n) rolled his eyes as Scrum got closer to him and Jack. "A first mate, sticking her neck out, for some prisoner. That you don't see." Scrum finished, as Jack popped a question.

"'Her'? First mate is a 'her'?" Jack asked in confusion.

"Back to work!" A voice shouted. Scrum took off to another job, while Jack and (Y/n) gazed through a hole on the main sail. There, near the steering wheel, was Angelica, decked out in true pirate clothing.

"Steady as she goes." She told an officer behind her, no doubt Blackbeard's Quartermaster.

                *                               *                              *

As Angelica went below deck, (Y/n) held one of his Claws of Hades to her neck, as Jack stood behind her.

"You are a ruthless, soulless, cross-grained cur." Jack said, in utter disrespect.

"I told you I had a ship." Angelica said.

"No, Blackbeard has a ship, upon which we both are now imprisoned." (Y/n) said.

"We can do this, Jack. The Fountain of Youth, like you always wanted." Angelica said, trying to dodge the bullet.

"Blackbeard. Edward Teach. The pirate that all pirates fear. Resurrector of the dead in his spare time." (Y/n) said, listing off everything he picked up during Scrum and Jack's conversations.

"He will listen to me." Angelica said.

"He listens to no one." Jack followed up with.

"Maybe to his own daughter?" Angelica said. Annoyed, (Y/n) put away his claw, and sighed, before palming his face.

"It's just bombshell after bombshell with you two." He said, annoyed.

"Daughter as in... beget by?" Jack said, curious if she was lying or not.

"Long-lost. Recently found. Who loves her dear papa with all her soul." She said.

"Yeah, well dads ain't all they're cracked up to be." (Y/n) said.

"He bought that?" Jack asked genuinely.

"I sold that." Angelica said, before some stomping was heard. The three ran off behind some ale barrels, and continued talking.

"Then it's the Fountain of Youth for him. Or him and us, not you and me." Jack said.

"No, Jack. That's the best part. He will be dead." She said.

"Oh. You'll be handling that part yourself then, eh?" Jack asked.

"There is a prophecy. Maybe you two don't believe in the supernatural." She said.

"Oh, no, no. We've seen some shit." (Y/n) said.

"The prophecy is this: Blackbeard will meet his death within a fortnight at the hands of a one-legged man. That's why he needs the fountain, Jack." Angelica said before turning away and walking off.

            *                                 *                                  *

"The topic, gentlemen, is mutiny. Mutiny most foul and gregarious." Jack said as the crew huddled up around him as he lit a candle.

"Aye. I signed up to sail under Jack Sparrow and   (Y/n), not some pretender." Said a crew mate.

"And a lady, at that." Said another one.

"And mention was failed to be made of this uncanny crew." Said another.

"Make my toes curl, they do." Said another. A younger crew-mate, at least fifteen to sixteen years of age, came running in with a bundle of swords and pistols.

"I got 'em. All of 'em." He said as the crew congratulated him.

"Onto it then. Blackbeard. What are his habits?" (Y/n) asked.

"Stays mostly to his cabin." Said Scrum, as the crew agreed with him.

"Yes, but when he comes out..."Jack tried to say.

"He don't really come out." Said another crew-mate.  The crew agreed once again.

"Well he must come out sometime." Jack said. The crew muttered in disagreement. "Any of you sail with him before?" They collectively answered "No." "Any of you seen him before?" The crew once again, disagreed. "Stays to his cabin, no one's sailed with him, and no one's seen him. Good news  gentlemen. This is not Blackbeard's ship. This is not the Queen Anne's Revenge."

"No, this be the Queen Anne's Revenge, right enough." Scrum said.

"How do you know?" (Y/n) asked.

"I've seen the name. On the back of the ship." Jack and (Y/n) rolled their eyes.

"Gentlemen, sirs, fellow conscriptees and conspirators... you have been monstrously deceived." Jack said, flipping a coin in his hand.

"We are decepted then?" Asked a crew-mate.

"Yes." Jack said, deadpan. "You've nay been informed of a destination. Death lies before us as we sail for the Fountain of Youth. It would be a sorry plight, mates." Jack continued.

"Death, for certain." Said a crew-mate.

"The garden of darkened souls." Said another.

"Untimely our ends will be." Said another.

"Unless... we take the ship." Jack said. Scrum suddenly slammed his sword into the table they sat in.

"We take the ship, then! NOW!" He said as he ran out of the brig. The crew looked at Jack in confusion.

"Well go on, then." He said. The crew took off, screeching and hollering, preparing to take Blackbeard's ship from under his nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 5
Started: Aug, 6, 2022 Ended: ??? Black Diamond, the tallest and strongest of the Diamond Authority. Nobody dared defy her, and if one had the gem t...
1.8K 29 2
Every wonder what life would be like if you could use magic? If you have, then let me tell you a story. My story is a story that involves a lot of my...
34.5K 1.3K 31
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
28.2K 1.6K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...