๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐™พ๐™ฝ - t...

By who_that_g19

"๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…'๐’—๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’…๐’๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–... More

๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐™ธ๐š…

๐™ด๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ถ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐™ท

743 33 0
By who_that_g19

| 𝙿𝙻𝙾𝚃 |

This is the story of a girl who, although finding her life uninteresting, tried to make the most of it. Song Min Hye, often referred to as MinMin to her friends, is someone who never backs down from a challenge. Although she thinks life is boring, she is excited to discover what lies ahead for her.

Her closest friend's bet with a girl he likes and the appearance of a mysterious boy she didn't recognise force her life to take a sudden twist. Min hye starts anticipating each day's sunrise with keenness ever since.

While attempting to climb the adult ladder, Min Hye makes new friends, experiences, and even falls in love.

Min Hye understood that Youth itself is fleeting, but does it mean that your memories and people you hold dear likewise fade away? And does it also mean that not everyone can get their dreams fulfilled and not everything has a happy ending ?

🍉

| 𝙼𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃 |

Lee Joo myung
As
Song Min hye

"I don't want to Live just minding my own business just because it doesn't concern me."

Yoon Jae chan
As
kang Hyeon Yeol

"If he gets hurt, our band can't perform at the festival. And if I can't perform, I will lose all the girls who would have been my fans."

Seol In ha
As
On Eun yoo

"Well, you'll be born just fine. But you might be born sooner than planned."

Ryeoun
As
Ha Eun gyeol

"You don't have to try so hard to be impressive, continuing to live is already a great feat."

Shin Eun soo
As
Cheong ah

"I can't hear your voice but I see it. I can feel it."

Choi Hyun wool
As
Ha Yi chan

"If you really want to express something, you'll find a way. And if you want to express more, you just need to learn how to do it."

🍉

| 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃 |

Jaurim- twenty five twenty one

One direction- steal my girl

Aalia- about loneliness

Bigbang- sunset glow

Ruth B- dandelions

P!nk- true love

RP- tomorrow

Bts- for youth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
7K 457 7
๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ In which, two teenagers met and fell in love in the wrong generation with limited time. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ - 19/11/23 ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ...
25.1K 606 4
He promised, he promised you that he would be back. You kept holding him to that promise, even if it took millions of years. You would always hold hi...
3.7M 154K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...