๐’๐“๐€๐‘, ส™แด€แด…แด…ษชแด‡s แด‡แด€sแด›

By kissesfromnora

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowi... More

S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
S๐“๐€๐‘, ษชษดแด›ส€แด/sแด‡แด€sแดษด แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
hello

S๐“๐€๐‘, แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡

3.8K 180 54
By kissesfromnora

¯ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 ¯

[ " they playin with fire " ]

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, " Maralyn, King Von's girlfriend, gets invited to be on the new season of baddies, not knowing how crazy it would be "

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗨𝗽 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘇 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 »
@ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
marz, mara
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

SO EVERYONE WAS AT CHUKKA, ON THEIR RAFTS, Dayvon and Maralyn were on one together, everyone was having lots of fun, and of course Dayvon wasn't looking at any girl except his girl.

Et and Rollie tried to get his attention without trying to let Marz see, which was stupid because if anything he was disgusted.

She heard that Smiley did end up leaving, which Marz thought it was a good idea, almost everyone did.

She had been staying with Dayvon the whole time they were there, she also heard that Rollie and Mariah almost fought, over something she was going to see when the episodes aired.

Everyone was chilling, having a good time, playing music, throwing ass, smoking, taking pictures/videos, getting foot mud massages, Dayvon put his hand prints on both of her thighs with the mud it was cute, everyone was drinking, while going down the river.

Out of no where, Suki, and Sapphire, start talking about how Mariah pussy stinks. And then the three start arguing.

(LMFAOO SAPPHIRE SAYING THAT MARIAH WAS ABOUT TO BUST A BLOOD VESSEL TRYNA PROVE A POINT HAD ME DEADDDD😭😭)

The augment continues on, and now Mariah and Biggies raft has pulled up to the end of its stop, and Sapphire and Suki raft is about to pull up to the end of the stop to, Marz is nosy so of course she was listening in, so was Dayvon, seeing if they were about to fight.

They start arguing again more, Suki and Mariah and Sapphire, looking like they Sapphire and Mariah were about to fight, out of no where, Suki yells out, "you said that you had people to get me and Marz jumped," now it was Marz and Dayvon business.

"Who?" Dayvon asks before asking the dude to pull up to the end, as Marz yells, "Mariah i promise you, if you said that, i am going to beat your ass until your bleeding, i promise you," as they got closer, she was now standing up.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇;
" Marz hoe, you not doing shit, i never said anything about you, but you wanna come for me because what, this is not the bully mariah show, and even if it was it's going to have a big plot twist bitches "

"Your not tho," Mariah yells out as they get closer and closer. "Who not?" Marz asks getting closer, she was going to swing but Sapphire swings her right in the water.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 »
@ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
marz, mara
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

MARIAH GETS HOLD OF SAPPHIRES HAIR AS SHE FELL IN THE WATER, making them both fall in the water. Security following right behind them, Dayvon was quick to grab Marz for her not to get and make sure she was out of the way.

After Mariah and Sapphire got pulled out the water, Suki was trying to talk to Mariah but Mariah just tried to swing and hit her, she was close but missed, then she ran behind security. Suki and Sapphire followed her, trying to fight her.

"Damn on dave her eye bleeding," Dayvon says laughing a little, he started following Marz as she got out of the water, following where Mariah went, he picked up Marz stuff before following her.

She found them at the sprinter, Suki and Sapphire were yelling at Mariah as she went in the sprinter, she saw Mariah bleeding so she decided that she was finna fight since look at her, that would be hella messed up.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍;
" i followed Suki and all them, since Mariah said she was going to get me jumped and all. But when i get there i see Mariah eye is bleeding so im like im not gonna fight you you already look like you got your ass beat. But then this dumb bitch."

"Let me get," Maralyn says to the security who was in front of the door of the sprinter, they say no. "Im not gonna hit her, ima talk to her on dead homies bro," Marz tells them before they finally moved out the way so Marz could get in.

"Mariah," Marz says as she gets inside the sprinter, Mariah she said it as if she didn't want to fight or argue or talk.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇;
" Of course miss. follow the leader comes and wants to fight me of course. You hoes want camera time bad weird ass hoes"

"Did you or did you not say-" Marz was cut off when a hand connected to her face.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍;
" i was trying to change me ways, and let someone explain themselves but Mariah bitch ass wanna hit me. Now ima kill you"

"Bitch" Mariah says as she hits Marz, Marz was quick to act on it tho.

She punched Mariah right in the mouth quick and hard so it made her mouth bleed immediately.

She sat Mariah right back in her sit as she kept throwing blows at her, Marz was a very very heavy hitter, so she knew that shit hurt Mariah everyone did.

After blows and blows to Mariah face, Marz hands were bloody at this point, Mariah puts her head down so now Marz was punching the top of her head in.

Marz moved around the sit so she could hit Mariah in her face not her head, once she got on the little Area you walk on to get an a seat, she moved Mariah head up so you could hit her face and started sending hard heavy blows to Mariah face.

"Beat her ass Mara!," Suki yelled out, seeing and hearing the two fight. Mariah tried to hit her but was two slow, Marz kept hitting her, hard, making Mariah fall back in the sit.

Marz kept throwing blows at her face. She knew that Mariah probably didn't need this bad of a ass beat but she was mad, like she wasn't trying to fight you and you could tell that she wasn't so why hit her?

Marz threw two more very very hard heavy hitter blows to her face before she was pulled away, "you dumb pussy bitch," Marz yells out as she was pulled off the sprinter.

While she got off she could feel and see lots of Mariah blood on her hands.

Mariah was helped up by security, so she could sit back up in her seat, Mariah blood was on the seats and the window, her face was fucked up. Her eye that was bleeding was bleeding a little more, her other eye was turning swollen and red/black, she had a couple of bloody knots on her forehead, her lip was busted, her mouth was bleeding very bad, her nose felt as if it was broken it was bleeding very very bad, everything was bleeding, her face was red as hell and little bits of blood was on her cheeks, her cheeks were swollen bad.

Marz was perfectly fine.

Marz hands were very bloody, her eyes were even turning black where you couldn't see her real eye color. "Let me go before i kill everyone here on my soul," Marz yells out, security puts her down immediately after that knowing she was being dead ass serious.

"Bring her out here," Marz yelled out, wanting a whole another round, you don't even understand how mad she was. She tried to let Mariah slide but the bitch wants to hit? yeah no.

At this point the other baddies were at the sprinter now, so was Dayvon, they saw Marz was mad as hell, Dayvon and Tesehki walked up to Marz while the other baddies went to Mariah, they could see Mariah fucked up face though the window and the blood.

"What happened to your face?" Camilla asked Mariah as she got on the sprinter, soon as she saw Mariah full fucked up face. Mariah got a towel to clean up her bloody face.

"tell her to come outside," Marz says out loud, Dayvon and Tesehki were saw Marz whole face, they could see the bloody hands and her eyes that were black where you couldn't see her real eye color.

"Bro calm down," Tesehki says seeing the look in Marz eyes, she grabbed her wrists putting them together.

"Let go off me broooooo," Marz yells out, it sounded like she was about to start crying on how mad she was. You know when you get so mad you start crying yeah that was her.

"Im going to fuck that bitch up" Marz yells before pulling her hands away from Tesehki mad as hell.

"Calm down, what the fuck happened," Dayvon asks/says, as Tesehki grabs a towel to clean Mariah blood off Marz hands, "Von i was trying to talk to the bitch and then she hit meee," Marz yells still mad, Tesehki hands to towel to Von letting him clean off Marz hands so she could go to Mariah and see what happened.

"Im going to kill her," Marz says to Von as he cleans off her hands, her eyes turning back her real color.

"What the fuck happened bro," Tesehki yells out to Mariah as she gets on the sprinter. "She went crazy, thinking im stupid like i know you were about to hit me so i hit her," Mariah says as she cleaned off her face.

Before Tesehki could say something you could hear Marz yell out, "Get off the sprinter Mariah, ima kill you bitch,". Mariah then quietly says sees, Natalie and her dad got on the sprinter.

Dayvon and Marz walked away, to go back to the house, after a while because Mariah wasn't coming out.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑, ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 !!

« 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙 »
@ᴍᴀʀᴀʟʏɴᴘᴇʀᴇᴢ
marz, mara
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

IT WAS NOW A COUPLE HOURS LATER AFTER THE FIGHT WITH MARIAH, the girls were in Kingston, Jamaica, in Bob Marley's house.

Yes Marz did want to fight Mariah still, but it's Bob Marley's house, she's not finna disrespect his house. Dayvon didn't come since it was the end of the baddies tour.

This was the last night in Jamaica for the baddies, except Marz she was staying here for 4 more days with Dayvon, but she was going to go out with the baddies for their last night.

Marz stood next to Tesehki and Sapphire, she kept her eye on Mariah tho just in case. Mariah face still looked a little fucked up, the knots on her forehead was still there but only two of them, her cheeks were a little swollen, her eyes were still a little black but she had makeup on so you could tell but you couldn't.

"And it Et birthday yall!" Rollie yells out, the girls yell happy birthday to Et except Marz, she didn't like her so why tell her happy birthday?

"So ladies, gonna have a toast, and we're gonna head out to Taboo and celebrate. This is our last night together as Baddies. So I do think it's important because next time we all see each other it's gonna probably be the reunion. If there's anything you guys wanna say." Natalia speaks up.

Sapphire was the first to say something, then it was Rollie, next Et, then Scotty, then Sky, then Suki.

Suki and Sapphire and Mariah start going at it.

This was stupid to me i ain't writing it😭

After that whole thing, they do a toast and now it was time to go out to Taboo.

ALL OF THE GIRLS WERE NOW AT TABBO, it was a fun way to end the baddies experience.

CONFESS | 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐍;

" So this is the end of the baddies experienceee, ima just a little sad since now i have a case to do anywayssss rolls eyes and laughs a little im going to miss some of the girls fuck the rest of them, y'all hoes were weird and is weird"

"Sorry for beating some of yall asses, but this the end of this shit probably not going to do it again since it showed 2016 Marz that i hate but whateverrrrr, y'all need to learn how to fight, that's it fuck y'all bye bitches mwah "

For the rest of the night the girls party, just fun as hell.

authors note:

- This book will contain the following: violence, mature language, racial slurs, sexual content (maybe detailed), weapons, gang activity, and etc etc. If you are uncomfortable with any of these things then I suggest you don't read because I will not change it.

( I do NOT own the Baddies franchise all of that belongs to Lummel Plummer and the Zeus network. I however do own my character and her storyline along with any other characters that are not seen in the original show except for king von. )

-> I am not a professional writer. I do this in my free time for fun and I write whatever I'm interested in at the moment so don't do too much if the writing isn't perfect or something like that. Please vote and comment that way I can hear your thoughts and have the motivation to continue writing this book.

HEYYY YALLL!!

the end of baddiesssss, lmk if i should continue this book until the reunion or what, LMKKKKK

also if y'all say yes, what should she do like should she go on bad vs wild like what? lmk y'all!!

I didn't know what to really do after Marz and Mariah fight, what yall think abt that fight?

Should i do more chapters? if it's a yes y'all okay with seeing flashback chapters? and should i do a chapter with Kai Cenat steam since YALL was asking for that?

lmk yall lmkkk

Thank y'all sm for 100k readers, love y'all alll

If the text looks weird, okay.

Andddddd if i continue this book, who should Marz fight??

that's it bye yall

Hope you enjoy this story and have a good day or night depending on when you
read this. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 1.1K 199
Mature content
58.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad