The Boy With The Buzz||Bad Ed...

By kittysugar67

Got bored so I wrote this ig 🤷‍♀️ Mitchell Harper x OC A story where the boy fell first, but the girl fell s... More

Charatcer Info
Ep1 S1 Parents Evening
Ep2 S1 Sex Education
Ep3 S1 Self Defense
Ep4 S1 School Trip
Ep6 S1 Politics
Ep1 S2 Swimming Gala
Ep2 S2 The American

Ep5 S1 Football Match

128 1 1
By kittysugar67

Mitchell awoke to the sound of a police siren outside, he rolled over to check his digital clock that sat on his bedside table. 04:37. He silently cursed the siren and rolled back over coming face to face with Olive, still sound asleep. Mitchell stared at her, thinking of how perfect she is and what he did to deserve a friend like her... friend... something about using that word to describe Olive felt almost weird to him.

It was now that he realised that he wanted her to be more than just his friend. He wanted to be more than best friends. He needed to be more to her. He wanted to be there when she's sad, when she's happy, her good days, her bad days. He wanted to be with her all the time.

He was doing to do it.

He was going to ask her out.

———————————————————————

Mitchell And Olive were currently on their way to school. All that was going through Mitchell's head was all the possible outcomes of asking Olive out.

"Ew no, you're so not my type!"

"Sorry, I only like you as friend..."

"Oh, um... sorry I don't really like you like that and I think it's better to go our separate ways to avoid the awkwardness..."

And his personal favourite

"Yes, of course!"

But he was still scared, even if there was a chance she would say yes.

"So, Oli... I've got something I've wanted to ask you for, well, quite a while now..." Mitchell said quietly,

"What is it?" Olive smiled at him.

"Well, I was just wondering if." He stopped in his tracks, making Olive stop aswell and face him. "Do you maybe... ah! Forget it, it's stupid anyways." He started to walk away again.

Olive caught to him before grabbing his arm, pulling him back.

"No, come on. What is it?" She asked concerned. "Everything's okay, right?"

"Yeah, yeah everything's okay. I just wanted to ask if maybe... youwannagooutwithme?" He said quickly, squeezing his eyes shut scared of her reply.

She stood in silence for a moment. Stunned. Mouth slightly agape.

"Sorry! Forget I said anything." He started to speed walk away, before getting pulled back again.

She smashed her lips into his, he could taste her cherry lip balm as their mouths moved in sync, they were like two pieces of a puzzle. She had her hands on either side of his head as his hands moved to her waist.

They pulled away, placing their foreheads together.

"Does that answer your question?" She said softly, smiling.

He just slowly nodded. Before they continued to walk to school. His hand not leaving her waist the whole time.

————————————————————

Class K was all sat around a large circular table with their finger on a make shift ouji board. Mr Fraser burst in, ruining it.

"Yo, what's going down, my... n-word?" He announced as Jing got scared and took her finger off before wiping it on her blazer before placing it back with everyone else's fingers once again.

"Shush, Fraser! You've ruined it." Alfie said, annoyed.

"What the Harry Hill? Are you...?"

The class then all sat back, sad that they couldn't get the chance to talk to the dead. Mitchell's arm then slid around Olive's shoulders as her head found its way to his shoulder.

"Conducting a seance? Yes. It's called interactive learning." Alfie replied, still annoyed.

"Yeah, well, hold yer ouji boards, because today is the biggest day in the school sporting calendar! It's the big footie match against Middleton House." Fraser announced happily.

"Aw great! We get to see Mr Wickers get bullied again!" Olive piped up, laughing with Mitchell and earning a low five.

Alfie glared at her.

"Really? Here?" Chantelle asked seductively while pulling her top down to reveal her cleavage.

This made Fraser obviously uncomfortable. "Yes, but you can understand that they're a little sensitive after last year. 16 of their state-of-the-art Mac Book Pros went missing."

"18, actually." Mitchell whispered to Olive causing her to laugh, remembering when they stole them.

"Now, I've just heard that the PE teacher's going to be unavailable for the game. Slightly garbled message from him saying that he'll either be back by two or in two to five years. Something to do with DNA evidence." Fraser announced.

"And I fit into this how?" Alfie questioned.

"I need someone to manage the team." Fraser replied. "A chance to stand up to those posho bullies. Tell them you ain't going to be eating that biscuit no more."

"Not this again. Why does everyone think I was bullied at Middleton?" Alfie demanded.

"Your girly run." Mitchell replied.

"Your shite music taste." Olive followed.

"The way you throw." Stephen criticised.

"Your Facebook wall." Joe joined.

"I wasn't bullied, alright?" Alfie exclaimed.

"Come on, Alf. It's in the bag." Fraser begged.

"Pfft, have you seen our team?" Olive announced, laughing.

"They've gotten better!" Fraser argued. "Look, we're unbeatable this season. We're like the Invincible Arse-gunners." He then pointed to Mitchell with a smile, Mitchell only looked back in confusion.

"You know nothing about football, do you?" Alfie retorted.

"No." Fraser admitted.

"Do you know anything about sports?" Alfie inquired.

"I like the Red Arrows! Whoosh!" He replied, doing a movement think an arrow. "So, whaddya say?"

"I guess I could." He smirked. "Right, pack this up."

"But Sir! You promised we could talk to hitler!" Mitchell whined.

"And Jack The Ripper!" Olive whined after him.

"Well, it's not like they're going anywhere!" Alfie insisted.

————————————————————

Olive bunked the next period so she could go for a walk to clear her mind. She couldn't really be bothered leaving the school grounds as that would mean climbing the fence, as the gate was locked during school time, which she couldn't really be arsed doing so she decided to just wander the school.

However when walking past a certain someone's class she got joined.

"Hey, Oli." Mitchell smiled, walking up beside her.

"Oh! Hey Mitch!" She smiled back. "What you doing out of class?"

"I could ask the same. But I saw that you were just wandering so I asked if I could go bathroom so I could join you."

"Aww,  thank you for the company." She joked, doing a little curtsy.

Mitchell gave a low chuckle at her behaviour before bowing. "The pleasure is all mine."

Just then Olive could see Miss Pickwell coming.

"Hey, come on." Olive spoke before grabbing his arm and pulling him to the janitors closet.

"What we doing in here?" Mitchell inquired as Olive tried to turn the lights on.

"I dunno, saw Miss Pickwell so figured it was either this or get caught." She replied, noticing the bulb was broke causing it to flicker which hurt her sensitive eyes.

Mitchell hummed to show that he heard. Olive then brought a chair over, so that she could put a new bulb in the flickering light. As she was doing this Mitchell came behind her. Once she was done Mitchell carefully took hold of her waist, helping her down.

"Thank you, my knight." Olive remarked, cheekily.

"Y'know, knights usually get a kiss when saving the princess." Mitchell smirked.

"Oh really?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well in that case." She then put her hands on either side of Mitchell's head, connecting their lips.

Their lips moved in sync, once again. They pulled apart for air before getting back into their, now heated, make out session.

They broke apart and Mitchell put his mouth close to Olive's ear, she could feel his hot breathe against her neck and ear.

"Jump." He whispered.

She listened to his command as she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, he grabbed her ass before pushing her to the wall and continuing to make out. A/N: This was so painful to write and I'm so sorry if it's rlly cringe.

The bell rang, forcing them to pull apart.

"Aw man." Mitchell frowned.

"Well, guess we'll have to continue this another time." Olive whispered seductively in his ear.

He hummed before letting go of her ass and letting her down. She then switched off the light before walking over to the door.

"You coming?" She asked, turning back to face his silhouette in the dark.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." He broke out of his trance.

They both exited the cupboard and make their way back to class.

————————————————————

Alfie walks in wearing a tracksuit.

"Yo! What's up team?" He announces.

He then puts one foot on his seat before sighing.

"This sesh is all about you getting to know your new gaffer. Yeah. The boss man. The special one." He continues, pointing to himself when he says 'boss man'.

"Oi sir! Did you loose your sunflower lanyard?" Olive laughs, causing the two boys to laugh.

"Oh shut up, Olive!" He shouts, causing her to laugh even harder.

"Why are you calling us team?" Joe asks.

"Cause you're my guys, right, and I thought this match, perfect opportunity for you to get involved in the big games." He replies.

"Hang on, what happened to the actual football team?" Joe questions.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right! I saw what you were doing on the field! Pathetic it was! Couldn't even explain the offside rule! Everyone knows the offside rule! (I think) They all left and no wonder!" Olive teased.

"I can't believe you were ostracised by the entire first team." Joe mocked.

"Ostracised. 'Oh, my names Joe and I use long words.'" Alfie mimicked.

"Hang about, ain't there a second team?" Mitchell questioned.

"Yeah." Alfie admitted.

"Ha! His celebration dance! That's what sent them running! He looked like a one-legged chicken!" Olive giggled.

As Olive laughed she leaned back on her chair. She was laughing so hard that her chair then went toppling backwards and she went slightly under Rem Dogg's table behind her. That didn't stop her laughing though.

"Oh my god, Olive..." Alfie muttered, disappointed. "Mitchell, be a good boyfriend and give her a hand."

Mitchell smiled down at her before helping her back into the right position in her chair.

"But look, sometimes it's good to have a little re-jig of the team. I mean, look at...  The Sugababes." Alfie defended.

"You know jack shit about football!" Mitchell shouted.

"Well, Mitchell, if you came to my bedroom there is a certain Goonersaurus duvet that would beg to differ." Alfie defended.

"Did you just invite me to your bedroom?" Mitchell confirms, disgusted.

"And to your bed?" Olive continues, also disgusted.

"I'll play." Chantelle announces.

"Great. You play?" Alfie replies enthusiastically.

"She's had one-on-ones with some of the game's big names." Stephen explains.

"And a couple of two-on-ones." Chantelle continues.

"Who?" Alfie asks.

"A lady never breaks a super-injunction." Chantelle defends.

Alfie then sighs before rubbing Chantelle's name off the board.

"Okay, Jing, you in?" Alfie asks, making the girl in question look up. "Bring the team some of that unflappable Far Eastern work ethic. It's not a national sport but there's that fella that plays for United."

Jing replies in Chinese.

"Yeah, that's the name, so...?" Alfie inquires.

"Not in a million years." She replies.

"Come on. One of you must want to play?"

Stephen raises his hand. "I'm pretty good at football."

"Yeah, he is. He's just like Ashley Cole." Chantelle explains.

"That's very sweet but don't be silly." Alfie replies with a smile.

"We all know the only reason you want us to play this stupid football game is to get back at your old school for bullying ya." Mitchell shouts, causing Olive to let out a small laugh.

"Oh my god... why does everyone assume that I would be a victim of bullies?" Alfie asked aloud.

"Cause you even get bullied by the stu-" Olive was cut off by a certain someone entering the class.

"Oi, dick wad!" Frank called.

"Hello, Grayson." Alfie replied, seeming to shrink down.

"What's my position?" Frank asked through gritted teeth.

Olive glared daggers at the boy who entered. A small snarl on her face. She HATED him.

Mitchell must have noticed her stare and her obvious anger as he placed a calming hand on her thigh. This made her noticeably calm down as her stare softened as she looked up at Mitchell, giving a small smile, before placing her head on his shoulder. His hand refusing to move.

"You... you want to play?" Alfie asked, baffled.

"I'll play for this team alright, Downtown, but only cause I want to hospitalise some toffs." Grayson replied.

"Yeah! I hospitalised your mum last night, Grayson! That's how hard I banged her!" Olive shouted her abuse at the boy in the front as she raised her head from Mitchell's shoulder, grinning widely.

Grayson snapped his head at her, glaring daggers at the sassy girl. He was about to say something when Alfie cut him off.

"Don't be hostile, Oli. But I thought you weren't aloud to play, Grayson." Alfie tried to defuse the situation.

"Yeah, well, I'm back now, innit. Finished serving my ban." He replied.

"Why were you banned?" Alfie questioned.

"Off the ball incident."

"What was it? Two footed tackle?" Alfie asked, lightly punching Grayson's shoulder.

"Arson." Grayson replied sternly.

"Right. Good. See, that is exactly the of passion that I'm looking for." Alfie started hitting Grayson in the shoulder with his whiteboard pen. "I think I've found myself a skipper. So, who else wants to join the revolution with me and and my buddy Frank?"

"You call me that agin and I'll firebomb your shed."

"Me and my colleague here, Mr Grayson."

"Yeah, I will." Olive said, slightly raising her hand while smirking at Grayson.

"There won't be any fighting right Olive?" Alfie inquired.

"As long as that slimy slug keeps his distance." Olive smirks.

"Oh I'll keep my distance alright, you slut." Grayson fired back.

"Right, that's it!" Olive quickly pushed her chair out before standing up and slamming her fist on the table. "You really wanna go?" She spat.

"Yeah, go on then." Grayson stalked towards her as she also went to start walking over to him.

"No, no fighting." Alfie quickly said, pulling Grayson back as Mitchell grabbed Olive.

Olive ended up lying with her head on the table, face down, as Mitchell was stroking her hair in a calming way as she was mumbling about how annoying Grayson is.

————————————————————

All of class K was huddled around Alfie with his phone out that Rem Dogg was currently calling. Alfie declined the call to let it go to voicemail so that everyone could hear it. This was Alfie's end of the deal for class K to play in the game.

"Hi, you're through to Alfie Wickers. Sorry I can't take your call right now, but I'm busy cracking one out to Loose Women." The class let out a laugh. "No, now Vordermann or McLean. I am... stiffin' for McGiffin." The class laughed loudly again. "Please leave a message after the tone."

"Alright then, deal." Mitchell spoke for the whole class, smirking.

"Okay right, time to hit the pitch. I want to see what you've got in your lockers." Alfie announced.

"A flare gun and some porn?" Mitchell responded, slightly in a question.

"Not yours." Alfie sighed.

"A dozen condoms and a gram of coke??" Olive questioned.

"Gross! Not yours either!" Alfie exclaimed.

"Why do you have a dozen condoms?" Rem Dogg questioned.

"Never know when you might need 'em." Olive answered, sipping the monster ultra she had found in her bag.

————————————————————

Out on the pitch Alfie was trying to get everyone to play their role in the game while practicing. But it just wasn't working. Stephen wasn't aloud to play even though he was definitely the best in the class though no one would believe it and Grayson and Olive kept having either big arguments or small fist fights. Not the best.

"Oh you wee cunt!" Olive shouted as she dived at Grayson, pushing him to the floor as she tried to punch him.

Olive was in goals when she was hit in the chest, very much on purpose, by Grayson.

"No, no, no! Olive! Come on!" Alfie shouted. "Mitchell go get her." He sighed.

"Olive come on... not again..." Mitchell sighed, but gave a small chuckle.

He managed to pull her off and hold her back as she was still trying to get to him.

"Tell that bastard mother fucker to stop hitting me with the fucking ball on purpose then!" Olive shouted, her accent coming out thick as she was glaring daggers at Grayson as she turned to hold onto Mitchell.

"I'm not doing anything you psycho!" Grayson defended.

"I dunno, Grayson. It does look like you're aiming for her." Mitchell defended.

"Well, of course you take her side!" Grayson spat.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Olive glared, getting out of Mitchell grasp before stalking over to him.

"Well, it's obvious ain't it? You're fucking him so you have someone to defend you." He replies, they were both face to face now.

"I'm. Not. Fucking. Him." Her accent coming out thicker as her anger increased.

"Pfft, that's hard to believe. Come on Hargreeves you fuck everybody, you slut. Ever since daddy became an alchy."

"Grayson, Stop." Mitchell, tried to defuse the situation. However his voice fell on deaf ears.

"Shut up." Olive muttered.

"Was it mummy's death that made you a slut? Or daddy's drug and alcohol issues." Grayson mocked.

"I said shut up." Olive repeated, louder this time.

"Was mummy a slut too? Y'know, you're just like your daddy aswell, guess it's true the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." He continued mocking.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Olive yelled as she sucker punched him in the face.

Grayson fell over as Olive go on top of him and began punching him. She couldn't hear anything, her ears were ringing as her vision became blurry. She was about to have a panic attack, she knew it. But she didn't care, all she cared about was making Grayson hurt for what he said.

She soon felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist to pull her back and onto the grass. She was fighting with all her strength to try get back to Grayson. Her attempts were useless though, the arms only wrapped tighter around her. Her breathing started to pick up as she stood up, finally getting out of the strong grasp, and quickly walked away towards the nearest toilets/cupboard. Once she made it to the closest cupboard she collapsed onto the floor, knees to her chest. She couldn't even cry, she was too angry. The only symptom of a panic attack she was having was fast breathing and a heartbeat of a million miles per hour, but she could handle that. All she had to do is wait it out and hope no one came in.

She sat there for a few minutes before lifting her fist up and slamming it against the wall next to her in a fit of pure rage. She hit the wall a few more times before she placed her head into her arms.

She ended up putting a chair under the door handle to stop people coming in.

————————————————————

Olive had gone back to the pitch after she had calmed down but made sure to stay as far away from Grayson as possible. Even if Mitchell was too close to him she would rather stand by herself. Better that than another fight.

The class all sat around while waiting for Middleton House to come. Olive was sat away from the rest with a fag and a monster. Mitchell soon came over.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked as he sat next to her.

He took a hold of her hand in hopes that would make her feel better.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled up at him. "Sorry about earlier." She apologised, scratching the back of her neck.

"Nah, it's alright. But I think it's safe to say that Grayson will be staying away from you for awhile."

"Yeah, and I'll get a detention." She sighed. "Want a puff?"

"Yeah, go on then."

Mitchell brought his face closer to Olive's as she placed the cigarette into his mouth and he inhaled it before blowing the smoke back out as she removed the cigarette from his mouth.

"Anyway, everyone's gonna go back to the changing room to get dressed before lunch. Coming?"

"Yeah, two secs."

She took a final puff before snuffing it out and chugging the rest of the monster before placing the cigarette into the empty can. She then threw the can into a nearby bin.

"That was so fucking hot." Mitchell groaned as he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

————————————————————

It was after lunch and time for the game. Everyone was in the changing room as Alfie was reading while everyone else kinda just sat around.

"There must be something. Talk to me, Kammy." Alfie pleading. "Unbelievable, Jeff."

He then shut the book before placing it next to him.

"Look, guys, it doesn't matter who they are, or how much better they are than you. When you get out there, it's ten against ten, and anything can happen."

"Ten?" Olive questioned.

"You mean eleven." Grayson corrected.

"Yeah, eleven. It's eleven." Alfie affirmed himself.

The group then went out onto the pitch to get the game started. Alfie was in goals as Stephen was on the bench and everyone else was in their assigned spots in the pitch.

The ref blew the whistle when the game started (sorry if like not a lot of this is correct I'm not a football fan lol.)

The game went on as Class K were getting horribly beat. The only person to actually win a header ended up being Rem Dogg.

Throughout the game Olive tried her best to not get into any fights with the Middleton boys but they were just SO OBNOXIOUS! One of them pushed Olive to the group while dribbling the ball and if it wasn't for Mitchell picking her up from the floor and giving her a small kiss on the nose she would've killed him.

The game went on with Middleton continuing to score and their head master shouting rude things at Class K, Olive occasionally flipping him off.

Class K was lined up infront of the goal for a penalty? so obviously Olive was glaring daggers, Grayson was snarling, Chantelle was being, well, Chantelle and the rest looked terrified.

As they were all getting ready one of the Middleton boys kicked the ball right over Rem Dogg and into the goal. Scoring.

Middleton continued to score until half time.

————————————————————

The score was 6:0 when everyone had returned back to the changing room. Olive was sat on Mitchell's lap as everyone was talking.

Mitchell had a match behind his ear and a molotov. Olive, however, had a fag between her lips as she blew smoke into Grayson's face which pissed him off. He was just about to shout at her when Alfie's nails on the chalkboard could be heard echoing through the changing room.

Silence.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"What?" Mitchell replied.

"I dunno."

"It's just that it looked like you were going to say something... I don't know, something deep." Joe suggested.

He took note of Alfie's lost face.

"To get us motivated for the second half." He continued.

"There's a second half?" Alfie asked in disbelief.

"Oh! Fuck me!" Olive exclaimed.

Mitchell lent his face down to her ear before whispering "gladly."

This sent shivers down Olive's spine.

"I knew that." Alfie defended.

A knock was heard as Miss Gulliver entered.

"Alfie, a word?" She asked, before they both left.

"For fucks sake! There's no way we're doing this!" Olive groaned as she took another puff of her cigarette.

"For once, you're right." Grayson muttered.

"I'm sorry, what has that?" Olive asked as she smirked at him.

"I said! For once, you're right!" Grayson slightly shouted.

"I'm always right, hun." Olive replied as smoke poured from her mouth.

"Whatever." Grayson mumbled as Olive sat smirking.

She pushed herself further into Mitchell's chest as she shifted around. This caused Mitchell to let out a quiet groaned as he help her hips still. Olive just smirked up at him.

Before long Alfie returned, he started to give a long speech about how we can win or something, Olive just tuned him out. She tuned back in when Alfie shouted "THIS IS SPARTA!" And everyone started to get up and began shouting and ran out to the pitch.

Everyone was back out on the pitch and Alfie was explaining to Stephen what to do, however, when Mitchell passed the ball to Stephen he started dribbling it to the goal and actually scored!

Class K was all celebrating and picking each other up. Olive ran over to Mitchell and jamp onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck while he spun them both around.

After that confidence boost the whole team started to play much better, everyone playing to their own strengths. Chantelle and Olive had started to flirt with Middleton and Olive had even pushed or tripped a few of them, when the ref wasn't looking of course.

Once the scores were tied at 6 all, Humpage thought that he would decide to join in to get the final winning score. Him and Alfie shared some remarks before the whistle was once again blown.

While Humpage was playing, he was dribbling and shoving everyone to the ground. Olive tried to tackle the ball away from him but he shoved her, causing her to land on her arm funny with a sickening pop.

"Ow! You old bastard!" She shouted, holding her arm close.

Mitchell soon went over and helped her up and walked her to the side as she was mumbling insults towards the older, larger man.

Humpage was running towards the goal after not long, right at a terrified Alfie. Then he just fell, face first.

"Oh my god! Sir shot the old bastard!" Olive shouted, giggling slightly.

An ambulance siren was heard and paramedics came down and placed Humpage on a bed. Mitchell mentioned Olive's arm to them, so they sat her down on the grass while they took a look at it.

Mitchell stayed next to her as they were bending her arm causing her to wince and grab onto Mitchell for relief.

After that was all done and the paramedics told Olive it was only sprained and wrapped it up before telling her just to let it heal by itself and not to but too must strain on it. They both walked back down to the crowd just in time for Olive to get her phone out to record Mr Wickers doing some Irish dancing.

"So, that's it really. Don't know why I gave it up." Alfie said, proud and out of breath.

"Gay!" Mitchell and Olive exclaimed, pointing at him.

"Oh yeah. That's why." Alfie concluded.

"Not bad, but it lacked a little panache. Let's go again." Humpage criticised.

"And that's the other."

"Match abandoned. It's a draw." The ref shouted after blowing his whistle.

Everyone at Abbey Grove started to celebrate. Mitchell hugging Olive, while being careful of her arm of course. Olive even gave Grayson a quick fist bump.

————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this one. I certainly enjoyed writing it anyway 💀 and of course thank you all so much on the support I'm getting of this I love you all so much!!

Words: 4592

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.2M 57.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
759 101 22
Ser só as vezes é algo necessário mas as vezes precisamos de amigos para conviver melhor. Jeon wonwoo era um garoto que sentia que não precisava de a...
250K 38.5K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး