Ep6 S1 Politics

🎶 My Heart is broken, Like an egg on the floor. If I wasn't such a grown up then I'd call you a whore. You are my personal salmonella. Going off on holiday and having sex with Trevor. She's the egg smashing woman. 🎶

All of class K started to laugh at the video of Alfie singing, that Mitchell had found on YouTube. Alfie sighs before pausing the video.

"I was 16. I was in a bad place." Alfie explained.

"That you never got out of." Olive muttered from her place on Mitchell's lap.

"Why don't you just take it down?" Joe questioned.

"I forgot my password and security question. I mean, Jesus, what is my favourite place?" Alfie complained.

"Well, judging by that, another dudes arse." Mitchell sassed.

Everyone laughed

Alfie did a fake, mocking laugh before saying "Shut up, Mitchell!"

"Sir, can we watch my video now?" Chantelle asked.

"What's it called?" Alfie asked.

"One girl, ten cups." Chantelle answered.

"Fucking hell." Olive muttered.

"Oh, god, Chantelle." Alfie gasped.

"What? It's just me doing the washing up." Chantelle explained.

"Oh."

Then someone entered the class.

"Greetings and salutations. David Millbank. I was just wondering if I can count on your vote for this forthcoming school election." He said, doing a lot of hand gestures.

"Um, Go Away. We're working." Alfie replied.

"Yeah, fuck off you twink." Olive spat. (SORRY IF THAT OFFENDS ANYONE I JUST THINK THATS WHAT SHED SAY AND IVE JUST GROWN UP IN AN EXTREMELY RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC AREA SO WORDS LIKE THIS ARE NORMAL BUT JUST LMK AND ILL CHANGE IT)

"Now, who did you vote for last year?" He continued, ignoring their comments.

"Dude. Get to fuck." Olive spat once more, leaning more into Mitchell.

"Little mix!" Chantelle and Stephen exclaimed, high fiving.

"Ah, the X factor, yes. Look, I love music. I'm a big fan of The Coldplay, Jay Zed and Olly Murs feat... Rizzle Sticks." David continued, trying his best to get their vote.

"Here, sir, do you want to see an old guy singing with his nutsack?" Mitchell asked, getting the vid up. "Oli showed me."

Mitchell then gave Olive a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

"Mitchell, why would I want to see an old man singing with his...? oh my god! Is that...? Oh, I've got to send this to Fraser. He loves Peter Grabriel."

Olive snickered slightly.

"What?" Mitchell asked, looking down and smiling at her.

"Fraser's watching an exam right now." She whispered in his ear. "This is gonna get him in so much shit."

Mitchell let out a low chuckle.

————————————————————

Mitchell And Olive were currently sitting behind the shed, sharing a joint. Olive was in Mitchell's lap, straddling him, as she was taking a hit then shot gunning him occasionally when he asked, so she ended up higher.

They had just finished the joint and had snuffed it out on the side of the shed. allowing the ashes to fall onto the ground next to him. Olive then began rolling another.