MARRIAGE GONE WRONG!

By hhgfddrt

yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage? More

marriage?
wedding
challenge
1rst guy
date?
stop the car!
shut up
what challenge???
craving attention
"mine"
clean the house
"what the fuck?"
"whats your problem?"
"à bientôt chérie"
"K.S?"
"i missed you"
"I-Iu?"
"Don't follow me"
"miss iu?"

I'll kill you

401 36 16
By hhgfddrt

"Good morning sir" a girl in her usual work attire greeted with a bow as soon as her boss entered the building."good morning"Taehyung greeted back politely with a smile as he walk by.he stop in front of the elevator and press the button, once it open he step inside and silently humm a tone as he press his floor,it took a few minutes before the door slide open.stepping into his office he since and sat down before he felt a cold hand griping his shoulder,he let out a loud scream and tried to run away,however the person covered his mouth and his."Tae shut up it's me yoongi!"hearing that V stop his scream and tried to relax,yoongi let him go making him stumbling and breathing heavily.

"You startle me—"Tae began but let out a loud shriek as he saw yoongi's face.he stumble more and press his back flat against the wall a horrified look on his face." What happened to you!!?"yoongi ignored Tae's question and took silent steps towards him,Tae heart race as yoongi raised his hand in the air,he cover his face thinking yoongi was going to slap him but he just felt a light pat on his shoulder making him frown and reluctantly uncover his face."I came to say goodbye"yoongi mumble making Tae more confuse."what?where are you going?"Tae ask as he finally relax and moved away from the wall.yoongi smirk the act making him look hilarious with his new look."jail"he said and turn to walk away but Tae voice stopped him."what the hell are you talking about?"Yoongi sigh his smirk returning."I'm going to kill hoseok".

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"—as you all know this company has been up and running for more than 20 years now,and my plan is for it to settle in other countries —" hoseok listen attentively as his father went on about his new plan for the company, namjoon sitting right beside him along with the company high staffs.just when hoseok took his pen to write down notes the large glass door burst open revealing an angry yoongi."JUNG HOSEOK"the pen in hoseok hand fell flat on the floor as he gasp and turn to yoongi with wide eyes.he had totally forgot about him or what he did to him."I'm going to fucking kill you today!"before hoseok knew it yoongi was charging at him at high speed,he swiftly stood up and ran.

"I'm so sorry boss we tried to stop him but he's your son-in-law" the front desk girl yelled making sure that her boss knew she tried.

"O my god yoongi have some respect!!" Hoseok yelled pulling the around-the-table move making it hard for yoongi to catch him.the staffs in the room all ran out excluding namjoon and hoseok dad who looked so confused.

"You son of a bitch!!,how dare you!???,how dare you do this to me?" Yoongi holler,flinging a water bottle at hoseok who catch it and swiftly throw it back at yoongi,it hit him on his nose making him groan in pain."HOSEOK!"yoongi pointed a finger of treath at hoseok while he held his nose with his other hand."can you calm the fuck down??!"hoseok scoff crossing his arms,his outcome unfaze but on the inside he was internally panicking. "You little bitch!" Yoongi ran to hoseok side of the table caughting said boy of guard.hoseok shriek and climb on top of the desk and let out a scream,taking his shoes of he throw them at yoongi who was trying to catch him.

"I should—" namjoon took a step forward to stop them but hoseok father held his chest stopping him."leave them"he chuckle."they're finally acting like a married couple"namjoon brows raised thinking if hoseok dad was just blind or he was avoiding the fact that sope was literally about to tear his suppose over 20 years company down.

With hoseok climbing on top of the desk yoongi finally got his chance and pull hoseok down by his legs."wrong foot,wrong foot!"hoseok yelled but it was too late he fell on the table with a loud thud.the employees who gather around to wacht gasp and started whispering things."fuck!"hoseok groan and swiftly sat up,he kicked yoong in the chest making him stumble,hoseok took that as his chance and ran out of the office."that piece of—"yoongi quickly composed himself and ran after hoseok.

"Jesus what did I get myself into?"hoseok wondered as he pushed past some curious employees that left their work just to watch the choas they were creating." Hoseok you better stop or else I'll shave your head I fucking swear!"hoseok gasp he knew yoongi had the heart to really do that to him,he ran faster almost falling in the process,he saw an open elevator door about to close,he scream for the people inside to stop it and dash towards it,they did press on the button but it was too late."fuck!"hoseok wept already tired from running.he apprehensively turn around thinking of running into another direction but just then yoongi showed up in front of him breathing heavily. "I'll kill you!"hoseok shriek and ran up the stairs,yoongi right behind him.yoongi was going to kill hoseok today and that's it,nobody would be able to stop him.

Suddenly a door came into view hoseok didn't think twice and burst the door open,it was the staff eating place.he let out a loud scream making everyone stop in their tracks and stare at him." Move!"he yelled running past all of them to reach the other exit,it was right there hoseok thought he made it but just a few step away from the exit yoongi blocked the door with his presence.hoseok groan loudly stopping just a few feet away from yoongi who smirk."got you!"yoongi launch forward to strike but hoseok closed his eyes and sigh,he raise a hand up making yoongi stop."WAIT, wait,wait,wait!"as the entire cafeteria fell into silence hoseok squinted one eye open,everyone eyes was on him since he was their young master.

"Let's...fight like.." Hoseok trailed of thinking of anything that could save him from yoongi,true yoongi was his enemy but when it comes to physical things hoseok knew he would lost against yoongi in seconds."let's fight like MEN!,yes..yes..,stop the running and let's fight,that's what you want right?"hoseok jump up and down getting into a fight position.yoongi sigh as everyone gather around them in a circle to watch the scene,it was expected consider how curious everyone was to know the beef between the two."okey...let's do this"yoongi shrug getting into fighting position,he knew he would beat hoseok in the blink of an eye.hoseok motion to his fellow employees but all of them just stared confused."scream hoseok or none of you are getting paid this month!!"hoseok screamed stomping his feet on the floor like an angry child.yoongi rolled his eyes as the circle of people surrounding them started chanting hoseok name.

"Okey let's do this!!!" Hoseok launch at yoongi who smirk and did the same,just when they were about to punch each other hoseok ducked and kick yoongi on his private area instead.everyone gasp as yoongi fell on his knees,holding his private part in pain."you bitch!"yoongi stumble onto his feet and went after hoseok,it was clear,even to hoseok that yoongi wasn't going to give up until he got his revenge,the thought only made hoseok run faster,eventually he reach the parking lot where his car was,heart racing,head spinning,sweat forming on his skin hoseok shakingly pulled his car keys out and unlock his car,quite surprised that he escaped yoongi,oh..did he?."you prick stop!"hoseok gasp as he heard yoongi voice not far from him he absentmindedly took his shoes of and weakly throw it at yoongi,it missed but it somehow manage to distract yoongi giving him a chance to climb into his car and drove away.

(Hoseok car)

"Shit!" Yoongi cursed loudly,stumbling to his car.

"Hoseok!!,yoongi?!" Namjoon yelled after them as they both raced out,sighing and worried about them he got into his car and followed them too.

Hoseok car sailed into the busy traffic,his eyes glancing frequently at the rear view,biting his bottom lip as he nervously tap on the steeringweel,he was hoping that yoongi didn't fallow him cause if he did what would he do?,hoseok wasn't scared of yoongi he knew lowkey yoongi didn't have the heart to hurt him,he was just nervous that they would made a mess and became a hot topic again just like their wedding day.

Hoseok was relief when no sight of yoongi could be seen,However just then a black Mercedes that hoseok knew too well was right behind him.

"shit"hoseok cursed and step on the brakes driving a little faster.yoongi saw hoseok speeding up and smirk,he did the same his car trespassing the other cars making his way right next to hoseok who groan and drove faster.

Jungkook was just coming from work,driving at a calm speed as he humm along to the music he was playing,he stop at a red light and silently waited for a green pass but suddenly as if his vision got blurred for a second two cars that he recognize very well sped pass him and almost crashing into other cars,jungkook gasp." Hoseok hyung....yoongi hyung"he mumble frowning before his eyes widen."fuck they're at it again!"he rapidly,himself ignored the red light and followed them calling Tae in the process.

soon enough hoseok and yoongi both forgot the rules,the fact that they shouldn't pass red traffic light was all forgotten as they raced on the road missing accident after accidents.yoongi step on the gas,his car drove to hoseok front,he stop making hoseok also stop abruptly, yoongi smirk as he realized he got hoseok right where he wanted,however hoseok smirk only widen as he reverse the car in a heated speed stepping the brakes the car rotate getting off smoke as he sped away from yoongi again." Fuck this little—"yoongi had forgotten hoseok was not only good at being a bitch but an excellent driver also.he sped after him determined to not make hoseok escape,unbeknown to both of them namjoon and jungkooks car where right behind them keeping up and finding some way to stop the both furious male cause the way they were driving was anything less than hectic.

Hoseok caught a glimpse of yoongi catching up to him,smirking he took an unexpected turn and as he did he didn't see the truck coming his way,he gasp and swiftly turning the steeringweel making the truck miss him by an inch,he breathed heavily eyes still wide as he tried to calm down,suddenly his door was pull open by a furious yoongi,he was breathing heavily too,pulling hoseok out forcefully he push him against the car."yoh what the fuck!?"hoseok screamed frustrated, he raised his fist to punch yoongi who did the same just when they were about to finally hit each other they heard a gun rattle,they both turn to where the sound was coming from and raised their eyebrows in confusion.

At the same time namjoon and jungkook reach but it was too late.

They were already in trouble.

"You guys are under arrest for breaking the traffic law"

Hoseok and yoongi groan loudly

Was this day going to get any worst?

TO BE CONTINUE.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.4K 48
A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life. What happens when two families with pro...
24K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok
103K 1.7K 45
𝐵𝑂𝑇𝑇𝑂𝑀 𝑌𝑂𝑂𝑁𝐺𝐼 ♡︎ There is very much cringey shit in here from 2019 so please bear me 😭 ©𝗞𝗜𝗜𝗜_𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜𝗟
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗