My Demon

By EdensGates

Once someone falls in love, they don't care what they are they don't want let that go.....no matter what happ... More

Author note
ᡶ᭙ꪮ
whats to come

ꪮ᭢ꫀ

15 2 1
By EdensGates

.
.
.
「••ꪑꪗ ᦔꫀꪑꪮ᭢ ᨶꫝꪖᩏᡶꫀꪹ ꪮ᭢ꫀ••」
「ꪑꫀꫀᡶỉ᭢ᦋ 」
.
.
.

"You sure it's ok for me to come over?"

"If course! Gajeel wants to meet you since I'm always talking about you and we never get to since your always busy!" Levy yelled through the phone smiling.

Lucy giggled at her best friend through the phone "well I can't help that, taking care of these kids is almost s full time job"

Lucy worked as a nurse that treated kids that had cancer, she was the best there was at Magnolia children's hospital.

"I know, but I'm sure you asked your boss for the day off to visit right?"

"Of course I did! I have the afternoon off, that's when you wanted me to come over for dinner" Lucy asked with amusement in her voice.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Levy said through the phone then hung up.

Lucy giggled lightly when levy excitedly hung up the phone. Before getting back to work, there normally wasn't many things going on most of the times, Lucy was the nurse who would do the bone marrow transplants or vitals.

But that was because she was special, she was an angel, one that was brought to earth to save lives, while the demons on earth, we're sent to kill. Angels like Lucy had a power, to see if they had good in them. Which is why she worked with children, so she didn't have to use that power she has at all.

Cause that power, comes with a price, angels lose a certain amount of there life, depending on how bad the injury is. So being a nurse for kids was the safest thing for her.

"I just hope this boss of hers isn't rude...." Lucy mumbled then went back to work

•:.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾ꪑꪗ ᦔꫀꪑꪮ᭢☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:

Levy was excited to have her friend over, since her boss agreed to allow it, she spent the hour before she got there cooking dinner. Gajeel, her boyfriend and coworker stood there with a slight smile on her face.

"So this lady friend of yours, tell us about her?"

Levy turned, seeing her boss walk in, natsu dragneel. He normally was in his office, since being a mafia boss and have a billion dollar company to cover it up. That meant he was mostly busy with work, and being a demon, the mafia boss career was obvious for many he works with.

"Oh Mr dragneel I didn't know you were here" levy asked while looking at him slightly while keeping an eye on the timer for the chicken she was baking.

"Well this is my home" he told her.

"I know but-"

Once levy heard someone knock on the door, making levy squeal with excitement and run to the door. Gajeel simply shook his head, smiling at how his girlfriend was acting, as natsu just stood there with his arms crossed.

Levy opened the door, seeing Lucy there in very casual clothes "Lu-chan!!!" Levy said smiling.

Lucy hugged levy while smiling "sorry I'm a little late, traffic was a pain to get here" Lucy said while she moved away.

"It's fine! Dinner still is cooking, please come in!"

Lucy walked in and looked around seeing all the high end expensive paintings hanging on the walls. Levy closed the door and ran to gajeel smiling

"This is gajeel, gajeel baby this is my best friend Lucy" levy introduced

Gajeel looked at levy then looked at Lucy "it's a pleasure to finally meet you miss heartfilia" gajeel said, holding out his hand

Lucy shook his hand smiling softly "its good to meet you too, nice meeting the guy who makes levy very happy"

Levy looked seeing natsu standing there with a firm look, levy looked at Lucy and grabbed her hand and walking to him smiling "this is my boss, Mr dragneel"

Lucy looked at her then looked at him "it's a pleasure to meet you Mr dragneel" Lucy said while smiling softly

Natsu looked at her and smiled slightly "the pleasure is all mine mrs heartfilia I didn't know levy had such a beautiful friend"

Lucy let a very light blush show on her cheeks, levy smiled while watching them. She wanted her friend to live like a human, have fun and she wanted her to finally date someone.

"She's single by the way Mr dragneel!" She yelled as she ran to the kitchen once she heard the timer go off.

Lucy looked at her blushing slightly more, she knew what she was doing right now, and Lucy had to admit, natsu w as a very handsome man.

"Levy!" Lucy yelled embarrassed.

"Good to know..." Natsu mumbled lightly.

"Dinner is done!" Levy yelled while smiling.

Once every sat down at the table, they talked about anything that came to mind that mostly was asking Lucy questions by gajeel and natsu.

"So levy said your a nurse?" Gajeel asked before he took a bite of his carrots.

"Yeah I am, I work at the child medical department, cancer section" Lucy said while smiling softly

"That must be a emotional job mrs heartfilia" natsu told her, after swallowing his bite of chicken.

Lucy looked at him and smiled "it is, but it's worth it when a child get cancer free and leaves my care"

They nod slightly and go back to talking about anything they came to mind. As they finished eating, levy did dishes as Lucy went to leave, natsu walked her to the door.

Natsu looked at her as he opened the door "it was a pleasure to meet you mrs heartfilia, hopefully I'll see you again?"

Lucy looked at him blushing slightly "d-do you want to?" She asked

Natsu looked at her and smiled softly "maybe I do, your a beauty miss heartfilia, it'll be a shame not to"

Lucy blushed slightly more then tripped while she walked through the doorway, letting natsu catch her, her hands landing on his chest.

"Falling for me mrs heartfilia?" Natsu asked, smirking.

Lucy blushed while looking up at him then moved away, natsu chuckled at how red her face was. Levy looked at them in the corner smiling "come on... Kiss!" Levy whisper yelled smiling. Gajeel simply shook her head smiling

Lucy looked at him then looked away blushing "um...i-i guess I'll see you around Mr dragneel"

Natsu smirked while looking at her "yeah, see you around mrs heartfilia" he said smirking

She walked away to her car and drove away, natsu closed the door seeing levy in the corner "is everything finished?" He asked firm.

"Yes sir!" Levy said while smiling.

"Good, you and gajeel can go for the day oh, leave mrs heartfilia number with me" he asked while smirking.

Levy nodded slightly while smiling, writing down Lucy's number, handing it to him. Once they left, natsu sat on the couch and smirked, looking at the phone number that was on the pamind

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...