JJK Oneshots

נכתב על ידי Sixyno

A collection of oneshots I've written on tumblr under the name @/herofics, you can find the HCs stuff there... עוד

Nightmare (Gojo)
Tired (Good Geto AU)
Dreamcatcher (Geto)
Can't trust myself (Geto)
Starting university (Good Geto AU)
S/o dealing with past SA trauma (Gojo)
Venting through poems (Geto)
Morning after insecurities (Geto)
Old habits die hard (Gojo)
Long distance (Gojo)
Sick, sick, sick (Geto)
Back to me (Nanami)
One and Only, Always (Geto)
A Day Worth Waiting For (Gojo)
Dirty Dishes (Geto)
Sweet dreams (Toji)
Bad Touch (Gojo)
Knight in Shining Armor (Geto)
Exhausted with Life (Gojo)

A Hangover (Good Geto AU)

687 12 1
נכתב על ידי Sixyno

A/N: Just more of my good Geto AU stuff (Geto never went rogue, saved Mimiko and Nanako and stayed at Jujutsu High with Gojo and reader and they started a relationship), these aren't really in any particular order. Idk what this is, but it was fun to write

"We really shouldn't have let him drink so much" you said as you and Geto were helping Gojo up the stairs

"You know he's a lightweight, and he had like two drinks" Geto said with an annoyed tone.

"We should've made him stick to mocktails" you groaned as Gojo leaned against you in his drunken state.

"What you two talkin about? I'm fiiiiiineeee" Gojo muttered, trying to stand without support, almost falling on his ass at the top of the stairs

"Alright, you're almost in bed love" Geto said as Gojo leaned against the door frame.

"(Naaaameeeeeee), I don't wanna go to bed, Suguru's bein a meanie" Gojo complained very loudly.

"Satoru, you have to, you're way too drunk to do anything else" you said and brushed his hair off his face and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're comin with me then" he smirked and started dragging you towards the bed.

You let him, since that was probably the only way you could get him to bed. Gojo fell face first onto the bed and curled up on top of the covers, still holding your hand.

"Come to bed with meeeeee" Gojo said with a sing-songy tone.

You sat down on the bed, and Gojo brought your hand to his face and kissed your knuckles.

Geto was just leaning against the door frame and watching the two of you. He had a gentle smile on his face as he looked at you and Gojo. You looked back at him with an amused expression and mouthed the word "lightweight" at him before rolling your eyes. Geto chuckled and motioned towards the stairs indicating that he was going downstairs. You nodded and whispered that you'd be there soon.

Gojo had fallen asleep, but he was still holding onto your hand. You tried to pull your hand away, but he tightened his grip and muttered something akin to "no, mine". You brushed his hair away from his face again, and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"Love you, get some rest" you whispered and stood up, leaving the room.

Geto was sitting on the couch, TV on but the sound was very low.

"I'm never letting him drink again" you groaned as you collapsed next to Geto on the couch.

"Well thank god for mocktails or we would've had to carry him all the way back" Geto shook his head.

"I guess him being lightweight brings some balance to him otherwise being like the most powerful person on earth or something" you joked.

"Yeah, that's probably the reason" Geto rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"He's gonna be so hungover in the morning"

"So am I, I can feel it" Geto sighed, rubbing his right temple.

"We should probably go to sleep too, besides, if he notices there's no one in the bed with him, Satoru's gonna try to come down here and crack his head when he falls down the stairs"

"You're probably right" Geto agreed.

"I'm gonna sleep in my room, you can take care of our drunk little prince"

"Fine"

"Goodnight, Suguru" you yawned and started making your way towards your room.

"Goodnight love" he smiled.

Geto climbed the stairs to the second story, and disappeared into the master bedroom as you closed the door to your room.

Gojo was spread out on the bed like a starfish, so Geto had to push him around a bit to fit on the bed comfortably. Gojo looked quite adorable when he was sleeping so peacefully. Geto and you had to pretty much drag him out to have some fun that night, but in the end he had a good time, and so did you and Geto of course.

Geto laid down next to Gojo and kissed him on the forehead, before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

You woke up in the morning to a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. You put on your slippers and dragged yourself to the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Gojo said as you appeared from behind the corner.

He looked all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, what the hell?

"How are you not hungover?" you asked, completely baffled as to how he was up before you and Geto.

"I'm the strongest, don't you know? A little hangover won't keep me down" Gojo grinned.

"But every time we've gone drinking before, you've been absolutely miserable the next morning, so why not now?"

"It's a Christmas miracle" he joked.

"It's not Christmas" you noted sarcastically.

"A Saturday miracle then?" he questioned.

"Sure, let's go with that" you sighed.

"I think Suguru's still asleep, but coffee is done already"

"Thanks, but I think I'll stick to tea. You and Suguru can have the coffee, though you might not need any more caffeine" you noted as you filled the kettle with water and turned it on.

"Coffee sounds good right about now" Geto yawned as he came down the stairs, wearing just a pair of sweatpants, stretching his arms towards the ceiling.

"You hungover?" you asked Geto. "Because our lightweight partner here is just fine" you motioned at Gojo.

"You used RCT" Geto stated, more like a fact than a question.

"I don't know why I haven't done it before, it was such an obvious answer" Gojo smirked.

"That's cheating, you should suffer with the two of us" you complained, motioning at yourself and Geto.

"Well you don't look very hungover either" Geto said to you.

"I have a pretty nasty headache, but not much more" you said.

"So I'm worse off than both of you combined" Geto groaned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Come have some breakfast, you'll feel better after" Gojo said, and set down a cup of coffee on the table.

Geto sat down and took a sip of the coffee, before leaning back against the chair with a deep exhale. Gojo set down a plate in front of him and another one in front of you. His cooking smelled delicious when you had woken up, but now the smell of food was just making you nauseous.

"I'm gonna grab us some ibuprofen" you sighed and left the kitchen, trying to hide your desire to throw up.

"Thank you" Geto said.

"I think they're feeling worse than they say" Gojo noted quietly, not wanting you to hear.

"Probably, you know they don't like to show it" Geto agreed.

"We're out of painkillers, so that fucking sucks" you groaned as you returned to the kitchen, slamming the empty ibuprofen bottle on the table.

"You okay?" Gojo asked as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Yeah, this headache is just killing me" you sighed. "I'll be fine though, even without the painkillers"

"You sure? I could go get some painkillers, you two look like you really need them" Gojo motioned at you and Geto.

"Please and thank you" Geto said, more for your sake than his own, because he knew you wouldn't want to bother Gojo with something like that, at least not just for your own sake.

"I won't take long" Gojo said and kissed both you and Geto on the cheek, before hurrying to put on his jacket and shoes.

Before you knew it, he was out the door. Gojo was wonderful, even though he could be an idiot sometimes. Geto was much more cool-headed, but just as amazing. You loved them both so much, and you knew they felt the same way about you. You could never stop worrying about them though. They were two special grade sorcerers, the strongest there was, but still, every time they stepped out of that door, you were afraid they wouldn't come back. Maybe it was just the line of work they were in, what you'd been trained for too. You didn't end up choosing that life, but you still saw it. You saw how tired it made them.

"Thanks for always worrying about us" Geto said suddenly, like he could read your mind.

"It kinda comes with this whole relationship thing" you said jokingly.

"I know, but I appreciate it, and I know Satoru does too, even if he forgets to say it" Geto smiled.

"Thanks" you smiled back.

Gojo didn't take long with his trip to the pharmacy, and him being in the best condition out of the three of you, he wanted to take care of you and Geto. Geto resisted at first, but Gojo wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You took care of me last night, so let me return the favor you stubborn-!" Gojo argued as he tried to carry Geto to the couch.

"I don't need you to carry me!" Geto argued back, pushing Gojo away, but he held his grip.

Even though your head still hurt, these two idiots still got a laugh out of you with their bickering. You wished it could be like this forever, just the three of you, happy in your own little bubble.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.1K 187 12
A collection of various one-shots of Gojo X Geto Contains Fluff, Angst, AUs and also NSFW 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 Minors dni (Please)
62.3K 1.1K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
Dabi נכתב על ידי Sixyno

ספרות חובבים

279K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
532K 5.9K 55
╰⋯➤"Mʏ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ." ____________ ╰⋯➤Jujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, ╰⋯➤ Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...