Head Over Heels | Stranger th...

By liletwd07

Head Over Heels-A Stranger Things Fanfic "Something happens and I'm head over heels" Hawkin... More

Cast
Graphics
Soundtrack
Season 1
Chapter 1-Thanks Dusty
Chapter 2-Then yes I am
Chapter 3-He's gone missing
Chapter 4-I bet she's deaf
Chapter 5-Feisty Henderson
Chapter 6-Oliver the social butterfly
Chapter 8- Its okay, I've got you
Chapter 9- What the fuck is going on?!
Chapter 10 -You're a member of the party now
Chapter 11-Spooky
Chapter 12-Piggyback ride bitch
Chapter 13-Oh god not this again
Chapter 14-How dare you?!
Chapter 15-Pew Pew
Chapter 16-Nope we're just gonna wing it
Chapter 17-Try not to die
Chapter 18-Bald faced liar
Chapter 19-Bring her back!
Chapter 20-We found Will
Season 2
Chapter 21- Pac-Man of course

Chapter 7-Deal

708 16 2
By liletwd07

The next morning Rosie and Dustin rode their bikes over to the Wheeler house early for the plan. The plan was that the boys would tell Rosie everything they now knew and what they were gonna do to find Will.

Rosie wasn't sure what she was expecting the boys to tell her but it certainly wasn't that Eleven ,or El, had telekinetic powers and she knew something about what had happened to Will. Also apparently there was some monster ,they had named the demogorgan after the D&D character, out there.

"We just tell our parents that we have Av club and that Rosie's helping out there after school. That gives us a couple hours for Operation Mirkwood plus makes sure our parents let us stay out later cause Rosie's with us" Mike told the others.

"You seriously think the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked skeptical of Elevens powers. Rosie had to admit she was a bit too haven't actually having seen them.

"El's not a weirdo Lucas but you guys seriously want me to believe she had powers"

Before any of the boys could defend their story Rosie felt strands of her hair beginning to fly up around her.

The younger girl giggled from her position on Mike's couch at the teenagers shocked expression before she let her hair go wiping the blood from her nose.

"Okay I believe you guys" Rosie admitted.

"Good, just trust me on this, okay?" Mike asked them and they agreed. "You got the supplies?"

Lucas then proceeded to pull out binoculars,an army knife,hammer, camouflage bandanna and a wrist rocket.

"Your gonna take out the demogorgan with a slingshot?" Dustin asked his friend unimpressed.

"First of all it's a wrist rocket" Lucas corrected his friend.

"Plus the demogorgans not even real, its a made up monster" Rosie added as Lucas nodded along.

"But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye" Lucas then pretended to shoot the wrist rocket towards the Henderson siblings making the younger flinch and the older laugh "and blind it"

Mike sighed before turning to Dustin to ask "Dustin what did you get?"

Dustin then proceeded to dump his bags contents onto the table only to reveal it was just a bunch of snacks. As he listed them off Mike and Lucas gave Rosie a 'seriously' look to which she shrugged seeing as she had had no clue what her brother was packing.

"Really Dustin?" Rosie asked her brother.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina" he told them trying to defend himself "And beside, why do we need weapons anyway? We have her"

"She shut one door!" Lucas stated again making clear he didn't trust El.

"With her mind! Are you kidding me?! Thats insane!"Dustin pointed out.

"Cmon Lucas you've got to admit its pretty cool"

"See Rosie get's it" Dustin cheered. "Imagine all the cool stuff she could do." Dustin then proceeded to go over to Mikes toy millenium falcon and hold it up to Eleven. "I bet she could make this fly"

"How much you betting?" Rosie asked curously.

"The three musketeers bar mom gave me for lunch" he offered.

"Deal"

"Okay concentrate" Dustin told El before he let go of the toy expecting it to float in the air however it just dropped to the ground with a clatter. "Okay one more time" he tried again but got the same result.

Rosie then triumphantly went over to Dustin's lunch bag pulling out her prize. As she did Mrs Wheeler called the boys to go to school and she realised she'd have to get going too. She ran up the stairs and exited out the front door quickly.Just as she was about to get on her bike Dustin's voice came from beside her.

"Meet at the power lines after school. 3:15" before he got on his own bike with Lucas.

The next voice that called out was Oliver's as he exited his house. "Rosie, hey"

"Oh hi whats up?"

"Oh nothing just off to school.You need a ride?" he offered seeing her stood by her bike.

"Yes, that would be great"Rosie told him making Oliver smile as he unlocked the door of his car and she moved her bike to the side for after school. She got in the passenger door as he turned the engine on causing the radio to spring to life. 'Back to the old house' by The Smiths began playing making Rosie grin.

"The Smiths" she pointed out "I love the smiths"

"Sorry?" Oliver asked who accidentally hadn't been listening as he pulled the car out the drive way.

"I said 'I love The Smiths'" she repeated with a grin causing Oliver to crank up the volume for her.

As they drove he watched her hum and sing along to different parts of the song. Her hair was blowing from the wind coming in through the window making her seem so care free.

"You wanna eat lunch today?" he asked her hopefully.

"Yeah i'd really like that" she answered with a wide grin Oliver matched.

~~~~~~~

After agreeing at lunch that Oliver would give Rosie a ride back to his house so she could collect her bike, the two were now walking out the school towards his car.

Rosie was caught up whatever rant she was in about one of her teachers when Oliver stopped her to point out the scene playing out at Steve Harringtons car.

"What the hell" Rosie muttered as they walked towards where Steve,Carol,Tommy,Nancy and another girl were stood opposite Jonathan.

The pair quickened their pace as Steve approached Jonathan and started fixing his jacket. They got up to them just as Steve started to rip a bunch of pictures in his hands.

"What are you doing Steve?" Rosie asked him.

"This creep over here was watching us last night" Carol butt in a picture still in her hands.

"I'm sorry was she talking to you?" Oliver asked the girl who simply handed him the picture. Rosie turned to see his reaction which was for his jaw to simply drop slightly.

He showed the picture towards Rosie and her reaction was basically the same. The photo was taken of the two of them sitting with cigarettes on their lounge chairs. Oliver could be seen clearly smiling at Rosie while she was taking a sip from her can.

"I was looking for my brother" Jonathan defended not wanting two of the only friends he had his age to think he was a weirdo.

"It's okay" Rosie told him with a soft voice going to hand the picture back but before she could Steve snatched it from her hand ripping it immediately.

"Steve-"

"No Rosie he has to learn. So we have to take away his toy" Steve told her as he walked towards the camera that was on the hood of his car.

"No please not the camera" Jonathon begged trying to get to Steve but Tommy held him back. Rosie knew it had taken Joyce ages to save up and get him that camera and she remembered how happy Jonathan was when he showed it to her.

"No Tommy, it's okay. Here you go man" Steve offered Jonathan his camera back but when he went to get it he dropped it to the ground the sound of the glass smashing.

Steve then started to walk away but before he could Rosie grabbed his arm "What the hell happened to you?" She asked but he simply shrugged her off and kept walking away.

"Let him go Rose he ain't worth it" Oliver told her before the two turned to try and help Jonathan with his camera. Oliver noticed his sister quickly taking some of the photo pieces before she began to walk off to Steve.

"Are you serious right now Nance? You're going with that asshole?" Oliver asked his sister in disbelief.

"It's my choice Oliver" she told him before continuing her walk to the school. He then turned to Rosie who was helping Jonathan pick up his pieces of photos.

Embarrassed after she handed them to him he ran away quickly towards his car never looking back. The pair watched him walk away before they started walking towards Oliver's car, Rosie needing to get back in a hurry to meet the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 59 30
THE OTHER SPY A Dustin Henderson story. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Will hasn't been the only one missing. What happens when it's not j...
3.6K 270 18
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵐⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱˡᵉˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. ☆ Stranger things // Ste...
321K 6.5K 42
𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴. 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 Beatrice May Henderson is a normal...
28.6K 495 40
Hawkins, Indiana. A quiet town where nothing happens. But with the disappearance of a boy named Will Byers also gives us the appearance of someone ne...