As If I'd Ever Lie To You

Megumis_love tarafından

Forced marriage AU (Heavy smut) Megumi Fushiguro's Father sells Megumi's virginity to Ryomen Sukuna and later... Daha Fazla

1. The Unexpected Proposal
2. First day at our house
3. The start of a domestic life
4. He kept his promise
5. wait, so we arent actually strangers?
6. Anything For Gumi
7. Pecks and Kisses
8. A little Surprise
9. A Druken Disaster (Part 1)
10. Taking care in sickness and sadness (part 2)
12. Ryomen Sukuna: The Bravest & Strongest

11. Attaining Forgiveness (part 3)

1.5K 32 22
Megumis_love tarafından

Sukuna Pov:
"Ryomen, I've told you! It's been 2 says since my fever and I am fine! I really don't need to see the doctor!" Megumi complained.
"I know baby but I've got to make everything sure." I said as I kept driving.
"Man.. you made me skip work for a doctor's appointment." Megumi sighed.
"We're here!" I said as I parked the car.
"But this isn't the hospital.. it's.. oh my god!" Megumi got out of the car and so did I. I locked the car and walked towards megumi and he pulled me into a hug.
"We're adopting puppies!?" He said enthusiastically.
"Yes baby, yes. But on one condition only." I said teasingly.
"Oh yeah? What's the condition?" He asked.
"You must give me more attention than those pups!" I said as I kissed his cheek. He smiled at me. A genuine one.
"Lets go inside ryomen." He said as he held my hand.
We both went inside the pet adoption centre. We talked to the receptionist at the front desk and then soon, we went to see all the little pups they had.
We then saw two pups, sleeping in a box labelled "divine dogs".
They were so adorable and megumi loved them alot. We then saw more pups but then finally decided to adopt the divine dogs.
After filling out the documents and collecting the do's and don'ts of taking care of dogs, and a little booklet about the two dogs, we sat at the dog park of the adoption centre.
We can't adopt them this instant, we need to spend some time with them everyday till the next 3 days, so they are familiar with us.
"Oh my god, ryomen look, shiro is waking up!" Megumi said as the white pup woke up.
"You've already named them?" I asked as I pulled megumi on my lap.
"Mhh! Let me spend some time with them ryomen! I'll sit on your lap later~" Megumi said as he got off again and sat closer to our pups.
"Fine fine... I love you." I said quietly, knowing that I won't get a response, but instead, my gumi looked at me and smiled.
"I love you too." He said as he turned back around and played with shiro.
"Ryomen look! Kuro is waking up!" Megumi beamed.
"Uh huh, so I just don't get the say in their names?" I said sarcastically.
"Uh huh, you don't, they're mine!~" megumi said as he took both the pups in his arms. The pups sniffed him and let him play with them.

Gosh, he's so adorable. I need a picture of this! I took a few clicks without megumi noticing and placed one picture as my wallpaper.

"Well gumi, let's go home now, it's been an hour already." I said.
"Awh man, we gotta leave already?" Megumi sighed in disappointment as he put down his pups.
"We'll be back here tomorrow, mkay?"
"Okay.." megumi said as he got up. As we made our way back to the reception, the pups started following us.
"Ryomen..! Look they're following us! How adorable..!" Megumi said as he turned around to look at the puppies.
"Lets walk them to their box." I said.
"Yay!" Megumi beamed and we walked them to their box.
We had a small talk with the receptionist and then left.

The next day in the dog park of adoption centre(After work):
"Ry-o-me-n! I love shiro and kuro and you..!" Megumi hummed as he played with the dogs.
Now megumi started playing fetch with the pups. I was just sitting at the bench, too tired from work.
"Hey kuna, what happened?" Megumi asked as he sat beside me on the bench.
"I'm just so tired from work, it's nothing much baby." I said to him. He gave me a side hug.

"We can go home early today." He said as he kissed my forehead and then returned to shiro and kuro.

After about half an hour, we both left the pet adoption centre. In the car ride, megumi held my free hand. We soon reached home and I flopped down on the living room couch.

"Would you like cuddles or alone time?" Megumi questioned.
"I'd love some cuddles." I said as I pulled him into a hug. I embraced him. I embraced him hard. He was the treasure of my life. The blessing of my life. He's the one. But its too soon. I mean, after we first met till his university got over, it was a time period of 7 months. And after 5 months, he's finally settled in his work.

Dang, we've been together for a full year. And I love him. I'm certain about my feelings. Fuck it. I'll do it.
"Baby, can we invite your dad over for lunch tomorrow?" I asked.
"Why? I mean sure, but why?" He replied.
"No specific reason, Its been so long since we saw him."
"Alright.." He murmered as he fell back asleep.
We both soon had dinner and went to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day afterall.

The Next Morning:
I woke up early and made breakfast for him. Ofcourse uraume was there, but I wanted to make breakfast for my baby today, uraume will be making lunch anyway.
But my sleepy gumi made his way to the kitchen for cuddles. He hugged my back as I cooked breakfast, in a few minutes he went to brush his teeth and came back down for breakfast.

We enjoyed eachothers company as we had breakfast. He looked so cute in my night shirt. We both got ready for the day and soon, lunch time rolled aroud and megumi's father arrived.

"Hey dad!" Megumi said as he went up to him and his old man pulled him into a hug.
"How are you doing, son?" He asked to megumi as he hugged him.
"I'm doing fine dad!" Megumi said as he let go off his dad.
"Sukuna has been treating you well?" He questioned.
"Uh huh. He has. It has been lovely." Megumi said as he looked at me and smiled.
"Come on in toji san, have a seat, get comfortable." I said as I welcomed him inside our home.

Megumi offered him a glass of cold water. Megumi and his old man were catching up in the living room together and I was just sitting beside gumi.
"Anywho! I'll go set up food on the table for lunch, you guys talk." Megumi said as he left the two of us in the living room.

"So, what's the real reason you called me here?" Toji asked, his voice deep.
"Megumi wished to see you when he was sick." I said.
"That's all? It can't be." Toji said.
"You're right. I want to do something for him, but I wanted to inform you first." I said to him as I informed him my plan.
"Damn! You guys are getting dogs!?" Toji said, in a bit joyful voice.
"That's not the point-" I started but he cut me off again.
"So! Tell me more about those two!" He said. He seemed pretty excited about them so I told him about shiro and kuro.
"Well, one black dog, the other one white. Both are pups and-" I was saying as toji interrupted me again.
"Oooh! Name the black one kuro and white one shiro!!" Toji said.
"We already named them- oh wait, those are their names. Megumi named the two." I said.
"Hah! Like father like son." He said proudly.
"Mhm.. Well, what do you think about the other thing?"
"What other thing? Oh that.. yeah go ahead, I don't mind, you've always had my blessing. Pfft, both figuratively and literally." He said and laughed like that was the funniest thing ever.
"Okay... I'm gonna go help megumi in the kitchen.." I slowly said as I got up and ran to the kitchen.

In the kitchen:
"Hey gumi." I said as I entered the kitchen.
"Ryomen? I've already set the table, can you please call dad at the table for lunch?" Megumi asked.
"Ofcourse I can baby, one kiss first?" I said sheepishly.
"Fine, come here~" He agreed and so, I rushed to him and gave him a small kiss.
"Now go call dad." He said.
"Yes baby~" I agreed and went to the living room to call toji at the table.

We all had a nice chat at lunch and soon toji left. Left me with his blessing. Both figuratively and literally.

It was around 5:00 pm now, and me and megumi were getting ready to go to the pet adoption centre.
"Megumi, wear something classy-casual." I said.
"Okay..." Megumi said.

We soon left for the adoption centre and spent a good amount of time with our pups. The receptionist said that the pups need to stay at the centre one last night and we could pick them up the next morning. And so, here we are, at the entrance of the adoption centre, me and megumi, hand in hand.

"Why are we standing here like idiots? Let's go to the car." Megumi said.
"Oh please, wait for a minute, would you?" I said.
"Why do we have to wait- woah.. is that a carriage?" Megumi said, his eyes sparkling.
"Mhm~ just for my prince." I said and the carriage stopped right in front of us. We got in and the carriage started moving.
"Where are we going, ryomen?" He asked.
"It's a surprise.." I said. He intertwined our arms and laid his head on my shoulder. After a moment, he lifted his head and was looking at stars.
"Why this sudden carriage ride?" He asked, his face still away from me, looking at the stars in amazement.
"You like looking at stars, I got you the stars." I simply replied.
"I forgive you. I know this is sudden, but I forgive you." Megumi stated.
"... I vow to myself that I will never ever drink again. Even occasionally." I said, loud and clear.
"I also vow to myself that I will never ever drink again, even if its an occasional drink." Megumi said.
"Have you told anyone.. about what I di-" I started.
"No. No I haven't, and I don't plan to. I love you, and what you did was just a mistake. You didn't mean for that to happen and I know.. you won't make this mistake again." Megumi said and he pulled me into a kiss.

The carriage ride stopped in front of a small park.
"Woah.. sukuna.. you did this..?" Megumi asked as he saw the park decorated with roses and rose petals. A table at the centre, with a candle, which gave light and warmth.

We got off the carriage and walked into the park. The park where we had many evening strolls. The park where we got to know so much about eachother. The park which had a significant place in our heart. We sat at the table.

"The first day you came to my house, I asked you what your favourite meal was.. but you said you didn't have a favourite meal because you weren't picky.. and now, that's changed.. you've gotten a bit picky since you don't like pizza..-" I started when he interrupted me.
"Hey! I don't like pizza because it's hard to digest.." megumi said. Oh god, he's so cute.
"Yeah, yeah. Well, now you like foods that pair well with ginger. So, I got my best chef, uraume, to cook for you, your favourite meal." I said and with a clap, uraume got us our meals.
We had a candle light dinner under the stars and then went for a night time stroll in the park.
"Ryomen.. atleast tell me what's up? Why so suddenly you bring out a carriage ride for me, bring me to our favourite park, have candle light dinner with me.. I just need an explanation..!" Megumi said.
"Okay fine.. I'll tell you.. but first look behind you." I replied.
"Okay..?" Megumi said as he looked behind. I got on on one knee. Megumi turned back around.
"I looked back there's noth- ryomen?" Megumi said as he looked at me on my knee.

"Megumi Fushiguro..Will you make me the happiest man alive and spend the rest of your life with me.. and marry me?" I asked.
"Ryomen.. I-"

To be continued

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 47.5K 51
BOOK 2 [𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] [𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 "𝘈 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭"] ↳ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰...
1.4M 55.1K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
9.9K 226 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
91.7K 4K 36
ɢᴇᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ /ꜱᴛʀⱰŊ/ 1. ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄ...