7. Pecks and Kisses

Megumi's Pov:
It was a Saturday afternoon, I finished washing the dishes after lunch and walked to our room. I spotted sukuna on the bed, scrolling on his phone. He looked up and saw me.
"Hey gumi, come here." He said as he tapped his lap, indicating that he wanted me to sit there, I walked up to him and he easily placed me on his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Ryomen, are you free tomorrow?" I asked.
"I am, yes, what's up?" He responded as he kissed my cheek.
"My friends said that they wanted to meet you, if you're fine with it ofcourse.."
"Sure, I'd love to meet your friends, what were their names again, one is yuji, my brother, the other one?"
"Oh, that's Kugisaki Nobara, and their partners will be with us too."
"Yuji has a lover too?"
"Yeah, his name is junpei."
"Oh, and that girl?"
"She's got a situationship.. also, I haven't really told yuji that you are his brother.. since its a sensitive topic.."
"I understand.. sure, I'd love to meet your friends. What date will we meet on?" He asked, still kissing my cheeks.
"How about tomorrow, afternoon, in the nearby cafe?"
"Yeah, that's fine and I'll tell yuji myself, when I'm ready." He says casually as he still continues kissing my cheek.
"Mhh. Stop kissing me.."
"Do you not like it?" He asked as he stopped kissing me.
"I do like it, but I want your attention!"
"Oh yeah? You have all my attention." He smirked.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my face in his shoulder.
"Aww, what happened to my gumi?" He says as he wrapped his protective arms around me. I nuzzled my face in his neck.
"Gumi, I was thinking, maybe we could go on a date today?"
"A date? Where to?" I asked as he kissed my raven locks.
"I know a place, wanna go now?"
"Kay, do I need to dress up or nah?"
"Nah, you're gorgeous as you are, let's go."
"Kay- Oh my gosh!" I squealed as sukuna picked me up in bridal style.
"Ah sorry, did I surprise you?~" He chuckled.
"Atleast give me a warning, you did take me by surprise!" I whined but leaned towards him. Sukuna carried me to our car and I sat on the passenger seat while he was on the drivers seat.

He drove us to the jump park. Oh my god, the perfect date! Now here we are, bouncing on the trampolines.
"Ryomen! Let's see how far off we can land in that pit of rubber balls!"
"Bet!" We both jumped our way to the ball pit and with a count, we both jumped inside the ball pit. I was farther away from him, we both laughed.
The evening was spent with laughs and giggles, and occasional competitions. We're now headed to the car.
"That was so fun!" I remarked.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, love."
"Now home?"
"Not yet gumi, let's go out for dinner?"
"Oh alright ryomen." Sukuna drove us to a nearby restaurant, quite expensive but the food was delicious and the ambiance was pretty aesthetic. After dinner, we got back in the car.
"Now home?"
"I was thinking we could go on a long drive? If you're not tired."
"I'd love that, but aren't you tired of driving?"
"Nope, not at all, since you're by my side."
"Well then, let's go for a long drive, ryomen." Ryomen started driving the car to the familiar streets.
"I had so much fun today, especially at the jump park." I said.
"Me too, I usually don't try this stuff, but I searched up fun date ideas on the Internet."
"Oh, so that was an idea from the Internet."
"No, turns out Internet didn't help, all it gave ideas was of a picnic or cooking or painting or going to the amusement park."
"Oh, then where'd you get the idea of a jump park?"
"My brain told me." Sukuna stated proudly.
"Pfftt! You're like a man child."
"Only for you~"
"I love this side of you."
"I'm glad. I just hope you love me one day too. Just like I love you."
"You're very cheesy."
"Heh." He chuckled lightly.

Sukuna's Pov:
Megumi fell asleep during the long drive, he looks so beautiful. I drove us back home and carried him to our room. I placed a small kiss on his forehead, gosh, my baby is so beautiful, I love him so much. I placed another kiss on his forehead and I changed into my pjs, megumi's clothes seem quiet comfortable so I don't want to wake him up.

I layed down on the bed, beside him, I ruffled his hair and kissed his pretty faces' cheek. That caused him to shuffle a bit.. oops.. he got up.
"Go back to sleep gumi.." I whispered.
"Mmmmm.." He said as he rubbed his eyes. He then proceeded to get on top of me and lay his head on my chest. Oh gosh this little cutie will be the death of me. I wrapped my arms around him and gumi went back to sleep.