Team 7's Prodigy (Author Inse...

Por Markahomie

Alex Namikaze is the son of Ghira Namikaze and Himeno Uchiha. Who were both killed in the nine tails attack 1... Más

Chapter 2 Naruko Uzumaki
Chapter 3 Meeting Kakari Hatake [Short]

Chapter 1 Alex Namikaze

229 6 0
Por Markahomie

Alex Namikaze [Eyes Are Gray]

Age: 13

Chakra Nature: Fire/Lightning

Affinity's: Lightning, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind

Jutsu's Known: Shadow Clone Jutsu [The One Naruto Learned], Transformation, Body Flicker, Fireball, Great Fireball, Great Flame Lion: Rengoku, Phoenix Flower, Chidori, Lightning Bullet, Lightning Chakra Mode, Lightning Triplet, Mud Wall, Earth Dragon Bullet, Earth Burial, Water Dragon, Liquid Bullet, Great Vortex, Great Wind Breakthrough, Gale Palm, Air Force Slashz

Kekkei Genkai: 3 Tomoe Sharingan [Gained By Watching His Spirit Guide Die, And Being Put in a Genjutsu and Watching Kurenai Die]

Storm Release

Sword: Crimson Rain [The Blue Is Black and the blade is a crimson red]

Rank: N/A

Speed: High Jonin
Taijutsu: Mid Jonin
Ninjutsu: High Jonin
Kenjutsu: Low Chunin
Genjutsu: High Chunin-Low Jonin
Fuinjutsu: N/A

Parents: Ghira Namikaze [Deceased]

Rank: Jonin

Himeno Uchiha [Deceased]

Rank: Jonin

At the academy everyone was in class waiting on their teacher, and other classmate Naruko Uzumaki. In the back of the classroom sat Alex Namikaze, he was looking out the window humming a tune to himself. That is until someone broke his silence.

???: Alex-Kun~! Who do you like more Me or Ino-Pig?!

The male looked towards the voice and saw debatably one of his least favorite people. Sakura Haruno.

???: Yeah! Me or Billboard Forehead?!

The other girl, Ino Yamanka who Alex only liked slightly more, asked continuing competition.

Alex: Neither, you both are annoying.

The male said turning his head away from the two. After saying that their teacher Iruka-Sensei proofed in with Naruko tied up.

Alex: Finally, I was gonna leave any second.

The male said to himself. He zoned out for a few seconds and then came back to reality once he heard something about a test.

Iruka: First, Alex Namikaze.

Iruka announces and Alex walks up to the front passing an emo girl in blue. Sasuki Uchiha his favorite person in class, he gave her a wave as he walked by. She waved back with a slight smile.

When Alex got up to the front he had one simple question.

Alex: I zoned out what are we doing?

The class chuckled and Iruka sighed.

Iruka: Ugh. Alex, you know the reason you failed the graduation exams every time was because you never payed attention to what the technique was, you always used the wrong one. Why haven't you paid attention, you'd probably be the youngest Jonin already if you paid attention.

Alex: Teach me something interesting and I will. I'll ask again, what technique is this test.

Alex fired back at his sensei.

Iruka: You're lucky this isn't the graduation exam. It's the Transformation Technique.

The young male nods and without doing any handsigns transforms into his caretaker: Kurenai.

This surprised Iruka but he shook his head and marked a passing grade for Alex.

Iruka: Very good next, Sakura Haruno.

Alex transformed back and walked back to the line. Sakura then transformed into Iruka.

Iruka: Good job Sakura.

Sakura: Cha! Did you see that. Alex-Kun?!

She asked in excitement.

Alex: When people say forward, our lips move that direction, and when people say backward it also goes in that direction...

The male ignored her and she sighed and got back in line.

Iruka: Alright, Sasuki Uchiha.

Sasuki went up in front of everyone and transformed into Iruka.

Iruka: Good Job, Sasuki as always.

Sasuki turns back and sees Alex nod to her as she goes back, she nods back to him. The girls of the class noticed this and glared at Sasuki.

Iruka: Finally, Naruko Uzumaki.

He announced.

Ino: It's so unfair, we always pay for your screw ups Naruko.

Ino scolded the girl.

Naruko: Like I care.

Naruko says as she walks up.

Iruka: Naruko, preform the transformation technique.

He says as Naruko gives a mischievous smirk.

Naruko: Transform!

Naruko exclaims as a cloud of smoke forms around her and an older sexier version of herself appears.

Alex sees Naruko like this and turns his head away to hide a blush and a slight Nosebleed.

Alex: Goddammit Naruko! Why do you have to be so damn sexy as an adult!

Naruko transforms back into herself and starts laughing at Iruka-Sensei.

Naruko: Ha! I got you sensei! That was my Sexy Jutsu!

Iruka gets back up with an angry expression.

Iruka: YOU FOOL!

A bit of time passed and Iruka told everyone that the graduation exam was the next day. He also made sure Alex knew it was for the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

761K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
363K 21.6K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...