Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

part 23 :

2.7K 155 56
By Jiang_yanli857

Dont like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

Sorry for late update. The thing is that all of my cousins are at home and I can't openly write in front of them since me writing stories is a secret. I'll slowly work on next updates.

Thanks!!

__________________________________

Xichen shockingly asked understanding Cheng's condition , "Are you in...heat?"

(A/n :

Let me clear something Jiang Cheng is an omega. I told this in first chapter of this story. Hope you won't get confused

Thanks ! )

---------

Madam yu was roaming in lan palace. She stopped at a place in a garden when she heard wei ying's voice. She noticed Wei ying walking with Wangji hand in hand . There was no one now in the garden.

Madam yu wanted to leave but stopped when she overheard Wangji talking about her family.

Wangji asked , "Wei ying ! Can you tell me about your family?"

Wei ying said , "My family! In my family....you must know that I have my Shijie , my brother grumpy a-Cheng , uncle and aunt. They all treat me very well. I love them all. They are my family. Uncle and aunt are like my parents for me....they raised me , fed me , gave education to me , gave freedom and everything. I respect them from the bottom of my heart. I always pray for their health and happiness".

Wangji nodded. Wangji glanced  at wei ying who had tears in his eyes.

Wangji asked , "how does madam Jiang treat you?"

Wei ying looked at wangji hearing this. He had something in his eyes which wangji couldn't read or understand.

Wei ying said , "Aunt ! She's a mother figure to me. I respect her. And about her treating me....she's a nice strong lady. She might look tough from outside but from inside she's caring. Although she doesn't show but She cares for us . She do gets angry sometimes but that doesn't matter. She's a mother and a mother has right to get angry on children when They do any mistake".

Wangji nodded.

Wei ying wiped his tears and then said , "Come on lan zhan! Lets go to main hall. I want to talk more with my Shijie and grandma. I have to ask from her about mom too. Why didn't mom came".

Wangji nodded. Then they left from there.

Madam yu kept her hand on her heart and sighed. She also had tears in her eyes. She then left from there.

---------

Back to XiCheng :

Jiang Cheng looked into Xichen's eyes with his half open eyes and nodded. He was feeling weak and his whole body was in pain. He'll fall down if no one supported him now. Xichen's mint scent was making Cheng loose control. He pulled Xichen towards himself and pressed his lips on Xichen's.

Xichen got shocked by Cheng's sudden action. He tried to push Cheng but couldn't cheng wasn't letting him go.

Xichen forcefully pushed Cheng due to which Cheng staggered back and his back hit the tree trunk.

Cheng held his back with an "ah".

Xichen worriedly asked , "Young master Jiang ! Are you alright?"

Cheng looked at xichen with teary eyes . His eyes were red. His face was also red.

Xichen couldn't understand what to do. Cheng was about to fall but Xichen hurriedly caught him.

Xichen was trying hard to control himself as Cheng was touching xichen here and there above his robes , also Cheng's scent was driving him (xichen) crazy.

"What's happening here?" , someone's voice came from behind.

Xichen got startled by hearing such stern voice .  Madam yu came near Cheng and xichen and pulled Cheng towards herself. She was glaring at Xichen.

Cheng was trying to get free from  his mother and go towards Xichen.

Madam yu said pulling Cheng backwards , "Jiang Cheng ! Stay with me....you are in heat. You shouldn't go near an alpha in such condition and wait a minute....these are not your heat cycle days then how come you are in heat now?"

Madam Jiang glared at Xichen. She was very angry at this time. She didn't liked the way she saw xichen and Cheng close to each other. She was having the thought that "Xichen must have done something" but she didn't said anything to xichen .

Cheng was not listening to madam yu he was still trying to go near Xichen.

Xichen said , "Madam Jiang ! Please don't misunderstand anything..... When I met young master Jiang , he was already in heat....I didn't do anything".

Madam glared at Xichen but said nothing .

Just then Wei ying and wangji also arrived there. Wei ying got confused to see madam yu , Xichen and Cheng standing together.

Wei ying hurriedly came near them and asked, "Xichen ge ! Everything alright?"

Xichen opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by madam yu.

Madam yu said , "Hey wei wuxian! Help me take Jiang Cheng away from here . He's In heat".

Wei ying got shocked to hear this. He went near madam yu and supported Cheng .

Cheng said trying to get free from wei ying's grip , "I want to...go with Xichen....leave me....you all".

Wei ying couldn't understand anything .

Madam yu said sternly , "Shut up Jiang Cheng . Lets go".

Saying this madam yu started dragging Cheng away from there. Wei ying was helping her. Wei ying and madam yu took Cheng away from there .

Wangji asked , "brother ! You ok?"

Xichen said sighing , "yes I'm ok. I don't know young master Jiang suddenly went into heat".

Wangji said , "everything will be alright".

Xichen nodded.

---------

Cheng was lying on the bed. His eyes were closed. Madam yu had given him heat suppressants so he was feeling well now.

Wei ying was sad as his grandma has already left. Wei ying didn't even got to meet his mom. Boushan saren didn't told him anything about Changse Saren.

Madam yu asked turning to wei ying , "Wei wuxian ! Tell me.....what is this crown prince UpTo? Why was a-cheng clinging to him? Have a-Cheng told you anything?"

Wei ying said , "Aunt yu ! I don't know anything about this matter".

Madam yu glared at wei ying and then sighed.

Wei ying said , "Aunt ! I'll stay with Jiang Cheng...you can go....if you....want".

Madam yu's gaze softened for a while .

Madam yu asked in a somewhat soft tone not her usual harsh tone , "Wuxian ! Are you....happy with your life?"

Wei ying got shocked by madam yu's question also shocked because madam yu used never used such tone with him.

Wei ying said , "I'm happy here".

Madam yu replied with an "hm". She looked like she wants to say more but no words came out of her mouth.

Madam yu said , "stay with a-Cheng. I'll go talk with Fengmian".

Wei ying nodded. Madam yu gave a look to wei ying and then left from there.

Wei ying started at madam yu until she went out and closed the door. Wei ying sighed. He sat beside Cheng .

--------

Wei ying was sitting on a chair beside the bed on which Cheng was lying .

A healer knocked at the door. Wei ying told him to "come inside".

Wei ying thought , "maybe aunt yu has told someone to send healer".

The healer came inside the room .

The healer said , "Lan er furan ! Let me check young master Jiang".

Wei ying agreed. The healer started checking Jiang Cheng.

Wei ying heard wangji's voice. He went to open the door and saw Wangji there.

Wei ying took wangji away from there.

Wangji asked , "Wei ying! Is everything alright? How's your Brother?"

Wei ying sighed saying , "he's not ok. His heat is quite different. I don't think his heat is normal".

Wangji said hugging wei ying, "He'll be alright".

Wei ying hummed and back hugged wangji.

After sometime, they parted from the hug.

Wangji said , "feast party Is almost over. The guests are leaving. I'll go see them off with uncle".

Wei ying , "hm. Ok".

Wangji then left from there. Wei ying sighed and then came back to the room but he didn't saw the healer. There were some medicine on the table. Wei ying got confused but he shrugged his shoulders and then sat beside Cheng.

---------

Meng Yao was too much angry. His plan failed. Jiang Cheng drank the wine . He thought of making another plan.

Meng Yao , "Xichen ! I'll make you mine no matter how much I have to try".

Meng Yao clenched his fists.

---------

Xichen was standing in the garden . Almost all the guests have left . Only the Jins and few other sect people were left.

Xichen was angry . The healer he sent earlier to check on Cheng told xichen that "young master Jiang's heat is not normal it has been triggered by some medicine" .

Xichen was thinking 'who could have given something to Jiang Cheng to trigger his heat?'

Just then meng Yao came there.

Meng Yao asked with his usual sweet smile , "Crown prince ! Are you alright?"

Xichen's mood spoiled seeing meng Yao.

Xichen said , "Meng Yao ! Why are you here?"

Meng Yao said , "I ...I was roaming around and I saw you tensed so I came to ask if there's anything I can help with?"

Xichen glanced at Meng Yao for a while and then something hit him. Xichen got angry.

Xichen said angrily, "Meng Yao ! You dared to do such heinous act".

Meng Yao got shocked and scared too.

Meng Yao asked innocently, "Crown prince! What are you talking about?"

Xichen said sternly , "Don't act innocent now. You mixed some medicine in that drink which you were forcing me to drink but unfortunately Jiang Cheng drank that and now he's in heat because of you. Just what were you thinking , huh?".

Meng Yao clenched his fists . He didn't like the way Xichen was talking to him.

Meng yao was about to lie again but Xichen stopped him and forced him to tell the truth.

Meng Yao finally said , "yes I did all that because I wanted to have you. I love you and I did that act so that you'll spend time with me and then you'll have to accept me whether you want or not. I just wanted you. I love you".

Xichen got angry hearing this . He really wanted to slap this meng Yao but he can't as raising hand on an omega is against the rules of Gusu.

Xichen said loudly , "Guards ! Take Meng Yao away from here. Kick him out of Gusu".

Meng Yao said crying , "Don't do this. Can't you accept me please ... I can definitely satisfy you and.....".

Xichen said loudly , "Keep quiet".

Xichen was too much angry. He didn't cared if he breaks any rules now because he's too much angry now .

The guards finally took meng yao from there. Meng Yao was trying to get free from the guard's grip.

Qiren and wangji saw all that. Qiren asked Xichen "what has happened here?"

Xichen told Qiren everything. Qiren and wangji also got angry hearing this.

Jin Guangshan was cross with meng Yao. He asked for forgiveness from Xichen and Qiren and said that "he will punish meng Yao for this act".

Jin Guangshan then left with Meng Yao and the Jin disciples.

Zixuan was looking for yanli. He saw Yanli coming from the omega quarters.

Zixuan asked , "Yanli ! We are about to go back . Have you met your brothers?"

Yanli said , "Yes I have". Yanli looked tensed.

Zixuan , "ok then . If you want to stay you can".

Yanli said , "mom and a-xian is here. They'll handle everything".

Zixuan said , "ok then. Lets go".

Yanli nodded. They also left from there.

Qiren , Xichen and wangji went away from there.

--------

Madam yu was standing beside Cheng. Wei ying was also there. Healer was checking Cheng. Cheng was writhing in pain. His heart wasn't normal. He was scratching himself.

The healer said after checking Cheng , "Madam Jiang ! Young master Jiang.....is not well".

Madam yu asked worriedly, "What's wrong with him? His heat came so sudden".

The healer said , "his heat is being triggered".

Hearing this madam yu got angry.

The healer continued, "Young master Jiang has been given something which triggers heat of an omega and rut of an alpha".

Wei ying got shocked hearing this. He couldn't think 'who'd have done such act?'

Madam yu clenched her fists. Her mind was saying xichen did something but her heart wasn't agreeing as Xichen is a lan and a lan can never do such act.

Healer said giving few herbs to madam yu , "give these medicine mixed in soup to young master Jiang. He'll feel better. By night his heat will be over".

Madam yu said , "Thank you healer lan for your help".

The lan healer nodded and then left from there. Wei ying glanced at madam yu who looked very angry.

Madam yu said , "Wei wuxian! Stay with a-Cheng".

Wei ying , "ok".

Madam yu left the room. She saw Xichen standing at the door. He looked like he wanted to ask something.

Madam yu looked around first to see if anyone is there and then  said after making sure that no one is around , "Crown prince! Tell me something".

Xichen nodded.

Madam yu asked in a slow voice audible for Xichen to hear , "Do you....have any feelings for a-Cheng?"

Hearing this Xichen got shocked.

Xichen said after a long silence , "I.....".

Madam yu said sternly , "tell me".

Xichen mustered up courage and then said , "yes. I have feelings for him".

Madam yu said , "hm good. If you love my son then confess to him . I'm sure a-Cheng also have f....uh you'll get to know about that yourself".

Xichen nodded and then asked , "Is young master Jiang feeling better now?"

Madam yu sighed saying , "no".

Madam yu said clenching her fists , "Someone dared to drug my son. I want to kill that person. Because of him my son is in pain".

Xichen also clenched his fists . He was sad that because of him Cheng is suffering now. He's in pain.

Madam yu was observing Xichen's expressions . She understood from Xichen's expressions that this deed has been done by someone else.

Madam yu said , "Crown prince ! I guess....You should go from here".

Xichen said , "ah yes. I just came to ask about young master Jiang's health".

Saying this Xichen left from there. Madam yu sighed and then went away from there to meet fengmian.

---------

Time skip : Night time :

Jiang Cheng's heat was over now. It was really painful for him . He was asleep now.

Fengmian had already left for Jiang sect . He was worried for his son and wanted to stay but madam yu sent him saying 'he must do his sect duties' and that 'she'll stay here'. Fengmian agreed after this .

---------

Madam yu was sitting on the bed stroking Cheng's hairs lovingly.

Wei ying was sitting at a distance looking at madam yu and Cheng.

Madam yu glanced at wei ying who looked down on being caught staring .

Madam yu sighed. She got up from the bed and covered Cheng .

Madam yu went near wei ying and sat on a chair beside him. Wei ying was looking down .

Madam yu held wei ying's hand in her hands due to which wei ying got shocked. He shockingly looked at madam yu.

Madam yu said rubbing wei ying's hand , "Wuxian ! I know I have never treated you nicely. I was really bad to you. I even forced you for marriage. You must hate me for what I did to you".

Wei ying said , "no....it's not like this. I....".

"Will you forgive me for my acts?" , Madam yu said interrupting wei ying.

Wei ying's eyes widened hearing this. He couldn't believe his ears that this is the same madam yu who never treated him with love and care.

Madam yu said caressing wei ying's cheek , "I know a-xian have a big heart. You will forgive your aunt , right?"

Wei ying's eyes filled with tears on hearing the name 'a-xian' from Madam yu's mouth.

Wei ying said , "Hm. I forgive you".

Hearing this Madam yu smiled and said patting wei ying's head , "God bless you. Be happy. I knew you'll forgive me".

Wei ying smiled .

Madam yu said , "you can go to your room. I'll stay with a-Cheng. You were with him the whole day".

Wei ying said , "But....".

Madam yu said , "no buts. Go have some rest".

Wei ying nodded and then left from there wishing "goodnight" to madam yu. Madam yu nodded.

Wei ying closed the door . Madam yu smiled. She was feeling light hearted after being forgiven by wei ying.

--------

Wei ying came to jingshi. He saw wangji doing meditation. Wei ying smiled and closed the door.

Wei ying sat on bed and started staring at wangji.

Wangji opened his eyes and glanced at wei ying who was looking at him (Wangji) with heart eyes.

Wangji got up from the floor and went near wei ying. Wei ying got up from bed and hugged wangji. Wangji hugged back wei ying.

Wei ying started rubbing his nose on wangji's neck. Wangji tightened his grip on wei ying's waist.

Wei ying now started giving wet kisses on wangji's neck.

Wangji was getting out of control by wei ying's kisses.

Wangji said in a warning tone , "Wei ying don't.... otherwise you'll regret teasing me. Aren't you sore from earlier session?"

Wei ying looked at wangji and kept his thumb under wangji's chin.

Wei ying said seductively, "but lan Er gege I really want to regret. Won't you punish your naughty bunny?"

Hearing this wangji's eyes darkened. He grabbed wei ying neck and started kissing wei ying roughly. Wei ying smiled in the kiss and pulled wangji more towards himself by his neck.

Wangji started pushing wei ying towards the bed without breaking the kiss. Wei ying's legs touched the bed and he fell on the bed.....with wangji on top of him .

Wangji entangled his fingers with wei ying's and again started kissing wei ying. Wei ying was trying to free his hands so wangji left his hands after which wei ying wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck .

While kissing wangji started removing wei ying's robes. Wei ying also started opening wangji's robes.

On being breathless they parted from the kiss , both breathing heavily.

Wei ying said breathing heavily, "alpha ! Take me.....fuck me".

Hearing this wangji groaned. His eyes were bright golden . Lust and desire could be seen in his eyes. Wei ying was constantly releasing his pheromones which were making wangji loose control.

Now they fully removed their robes. They were naked Infront of each other. Wangji first scanned wei ying's full body with his hungry gaze and then attacked on wei ying's body..... licking , kissing and sucking upper body of wei ying.

Wei ying was moaning and pulling wangji more towards himself. Wangji was preparing wei ying along with sucking and licking his (wei ying's) body .

In no time wei ying's upper body was decorated with hickeys.

Wangji parted wei ying's legs and sat between them . Wei ying was looking at wangji with hazy eyes. Wangji positioned himself and then entered wei ying in one go due to which a loud moan escaped wei ying's mouth.

Wangji started thrusting in and out of wei ying without giving him any time to adjust. Wei ying was moaning loudly and asking for rough and fast . And Wangji was fullfiling wei ying's wishes.

Wangji attacked wei ying's lips and started kissing him passionately.

--------

Wangji lied on top of wei ying after he released inside wei ying for the 5th time. Wangji was still connected with wei ying.

Wei ying was breathing heavily while closing his eyes.

After sometime, wangji got up and separated himself from wei ying. Wei ying moaned when wangji separated from him.

Wangji went towards the bathroom to prepare hot bath for himself and wei ying.

--------

Wangji gently lied Wei ying on the bed.

Wei ying said holding wangji's arm , "lan zhan ! Lie with me for a while. I want to hug you".

Wangji nodded and then lied beside wei ying. Wei ying hugged wangji.

Wei ying asked after a while of silence , "Lan Zhan! You know I'm confused about a matter".

Wangji asked , "What?"

Wei ying said , "I'm thinking....what would our baby be....I mean I'm a rare red dragon and you are white dragon then....how will be our baby's animal form?"

Wangji said , "don't know.....maybe our mix".

Wei ying said , "right. He or she will be the most powerful if he or she is a mix".

Wangji said , "Hm".

--------

In Hanshi , Xichen was sitting on his bed. He was thinking about what he talked with madam yu. He was waiting for tomorrow morning.

He lied on the bed and closed his eyes. After sometime , he slept thinking about Cheng .

-----------

Time skip : The next morning;

Wei ying woke up yawning. He checked for Wangji but he wasn't in the room. Wei ying pouted and then got up from the bed.

Wei ying was going towards the bathroom but he stopped when Changse Saren's soul appeared Infront of him.

Wei ying's eyes got teary seeing his mother.

Wei ying said , "Mom ! You are here! But....why didn't you came yesterday?"

Changse saren said patting wei ying's head lovingly , "a-xian! My child ! Forgive me but....I have to leave you again. I stayed in this world because I wanted to see you happy . Now that you have got a nice family and you are happy with your husband so...I'm leaving . Your father is waiting for me. I have to go".

Hearing Wei ying started crying . He hugged his mother and cried more.

Changse felt bad but she can't do anything . She can't stay here forever. She has to leave .

After sometime, Wei ying calmed down a bit. Changse held wei ying's face in her palms and kissed on his forehead.

Changse saren said , "Be happy my child. Your mother will always be with you. Take good care of yourself and your baby too".

Wei ying said sobbing , "ok. You...too. Do Give my greetings to father. I love you both . I miss you both".

Changse kissed wei ying's forehead again and then disappeared from there.

Wei ying shouted , "Momm!".

Wei ying sat on the floor , tears were flowing from his eyes. Just then wangji entered jingshi and got shocked seeing wei ying crying while sitting on the ground .

Wangji asked coming near wei ying and holding wei ying's arms , "Wei ying! Are you ok ? Why are you crying ?"

Wei ying hugged wangji and said sobbing , "Mom .....left me".

Wangji said rubbing wei ying's back , "Don't be sad wei ying. Your mom will always be with you".

Wei ying nodded still sobbing . Wangji was rubbing wei ying's back to calm him.

After sometime wei ying calmed down . Wangji helped wei ying in getting up from the cold floor.

Wangji said , "Wei ying ! Take shower and then we'll go do breakfast with family".

Wei ying nodded . Wangji went towards the cupboard and took out robes for wei ying and gave them to him. Wei ying thanked wangji and then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wangji sat on the bed and started waiting for wei ying.

---------

Time skip : In the dinning area :

Wei ying , the lans , madam yu and Jiang Cheng were sitting at the dinning table having breakfast. All of them were quiet. Cheng was stealing glances from Xichen from time to time . Xichen was doing the same . Wei ying was noticing all this and was smiling silently. Madam yu and wangji was also noticing them but said nothing . While Qiren was looking down ignoring everyone.

After sometime they all were done doing their breakfast. Qiren was about to leave but stopped on hearing Xichen's voice.

Xichen said getting up from his seat , "Uncle ! I want to say something".

Qiren looked back at Xichen and then sat down. Madam yu knew what Xichen is going to say.

Xichen took a deep breath and then said , "Uncle ! I want to marry Jiang Cheng".

Wei ying got shocked hearing this . Wangji's face was stiff. Madam yu smiled and started looking at Qiren who's face was also stiff. Xichen glanced at Cheng who was looking down in embarrassment.

There was good silence in that room for two minutes. Everyone were looking at Qiren who was sitting like a statue.

Madam yu said getting impatient, "Qiren ! Say something".

Qiren cleared his throat and then said , "Xichen ! So you want to marry Jiang Cheng huh?"

Xichen nodded gulping .

Qiren said stroking his goatee (beard) , "hm. Ok I agree with that".

Wangji and Xichen shockingly looked at Qiren. Looked like they didn't expected "yes" from Qiren that soon.

Wei ying happily clapped and hugged Cheng saying , "Oh my ! Cheng Cheng ! You are going to marry Xichen ge ! I'm so happy".

Madam yu was smiling looking at Wei ying and Cheng who was blushing .

Qiren asked looking at Cheng , "but is Jiang Cheng agreeing for this proposal?"

Cheng said getting up from his seat , "I...agree. Uh...now I'll go".

Saying this Cheng bowed to Qiren and then hurriedly went out of the dinning area. Xichen smiled . He was really happy . Wangji smiled seeing his brother happy .

Wei ying said , "I'll go after jiang Cheng ".

Saying this wei ying went out of the dinning area without bowing to Qiren.

Wangji bowed to Qiren and then left from there .

Madam yu said , "Qiren ! We'll talk about the matters of this marriage some other day. We'll have to leave for yunmeng today".

Qiren nodded. Madam yu also left from there. Now only Qiren and Xichen were in the room.

Xichen said bowing to Qiren , "Thank you uncle for agreeing".

Qiren said , "hm. I just want you and wangji to be happy".

Xichen smiled and then happily left from there after Bowing to Qiren.

Qiren also left from there.

---------

Time skip :

Madam yu and Cheng were about to leave for yunmeng. Cheng was angry as Wei ying teased him a lot since morning . Cheng was happy that before leaving he got to meet Xichen . Cheng was very happy.

Xichen even confessed to Cheng and Cheng confessed too although he was shy but still he mustered up courage and confessed his love.

Before leaving madam yu lovingly patted Wei ying's head saying , "Wuxian ! Be happy and take care".

Wei ying nodded smiling.

Madam yu and Cheng then left for yunmeng with Jiang disciples who were sent by Jiang fengmian.

Wei ying then went to jingshi . He was about to enter jingshi but stopped as he was feeling dizzy . He was feeling like vomiting . Wei ying opened the door to jingshi and entered supporting himself by the wall.

Wei ying was feeling weak . He somehow went near the bed and then fell on the bed. Just then wangji also entered jingshi and got shocked as wei ying was lying on the bed , his face pale..looking so weak.

Wangji asked worriedly while going near wei ying, "Wei ying! You ok?"

Wei ying opened his mouth to say something but couldn't as he fainted. Wangji got scared. He tried to wake wei ying up but no answer.

Wangji hurriedly went out of jingshi and told a disciple to call a healer quickly. The disciple hurriedly went to call a healer.

Wangji came back towards the bed and lied wei ying properly on the bed. Wangji was tensed.

After sometime, a healer entered jingshi after getting permission from wangji .

Wangji said in a tensed voice , "Healer ! Check wei ying.... He's looking so pale and weak. He fainted .....please tell me what's wrong with him".

The healer said trying to calm wangji , "Don't panic second prince lan....I'll check lan er furan first".

Wangji nodded. The healer started checking wei ying.

By now Qiren and Xichen were also in jingshi. They got shocked to see healer hurriedly going towards Jingshi. They got tensed and then came to jingshi.

The healer said after checking wei ying, "Congratulations second prince lan. You are going to become a father. Lan er furan is almost one week pregnant".

Hearing this Xichen and Qiren got happy and congratulated wangji. Wangji was stiff. He didn't knew how to react .

The healer said looking at wangji , "Take good care of lan er furan....he needs proper rest and nutrition. I'll prescribe the foods that are good during pregnancy".

Qiren thanked the healer. The healer bowed and then left from there .

Xichen understood wangji's situation and he came near wangji .

Xichen said holding wangji's shoulder , "Wangji ! Congratulations. I'm happy for you".

Wangji looked at his brother and then asked , "Am I...really going to be a father?"

Xichen said , "yes".

Wangji's eyes filled with tears and he hugged his brother. Xichen hugged back wangji.

Wangji glanced at wei ying who was slowly opening his eyes. Wangji parted from the hug and went near the bed.

Wangji said holding wei ying's hand , "Wei ying ! You ok?"

Wei ying said , "I'm ok. But..What happened to me?"

Wangji said smiling , "Wei ying! We are going to be parents soon. You are pregnant ".

Hearing this wei ying got shocked and then happily said , "oh my God! Really! I'm so happy . Lan zhan ! You did worked hard hehe".

Hearing this Wangji's ears turned red and he squeezed wei ying's hand.

"Ahem" , Qiren cleared his throat.

Wei ying now noticed Qiren and Xichen and he said giggling , "lan zhan ! Uncle should know that how hard working his nephew is , shouldn't he?"

Qiren said looking at the other side , "how shameless!'

Wei ying giggled. Xichen was smiling .

Wangji said , "keep quiet".

Wei ying nodded trying to stop his giggles.

Xichen said , "Wangji ! Stay with Wuxian....I'll tell the servants to bring some food for him".

Wei ying said rubbing his tummy , "yes ge....I'm Soo hungry".

Xichen nodded and then left the room with Qiren .

After they left , wei ying said holding wangji's hand with his both hands , "Lan zhan ! Im pregnant with our child. I can't wait for our baby to come to this world. Also I can't wait to see what will be our baby's animal form".

Wangji said , "hm. Me too. Now lie down ".

Wei ying said , "ok. I'm feeling weak".

Wangji helped wei ying in lying on the bed and covered him with blanket.

Wei ying said holding wangji's arm , "Lan zhan ! Can you stroke my hairs slowly?"

Wangji said , "Why not".

Wangji started stroking wei ying's hairs lovingly . Wei ying smiled widely.

Changse Saren's face came in wei ying's mind and he remembered  something .

Wei ying thought , "mom did talked about baby but I didn't paid attention at that time. It means mom knew that I'm pregnant. Mom told me to take care of myself and baby. I will do as she say. Mom ! Dad ! I miss you and I love you both".

A tear fell from wei ying's left eye.

Wangji said wiping wei ying's year away , "Wei ying! You ok? Are you feeling pain anywhere? Should I call the healer again?"

Wei ying said , "no I'm ok. I just.... remembered my mom".

Wangji nodded and he wrapped his arm around wei ying and started rubbing wei ying's arm to calm him. Wei ying smiled and held wangji's arm.

After sometime , someone knocked at the door.

Wangji went to open the door . It was a servant who was standing there with a tray.

Wangji took the tray. The servants bowed to wangji and then left from there .

Wangji closed the room door and came towards the bed . He kept the food tray on the side table and helped wei ying in sitting on the bed.

Wei ying said , "Lan zhan ! I'm ok. I can sit by myself".

Wangji said , "I know but I will help you in everything".

Wei ying said smiling , "ok my lan er gege".

Wangji sat on the bed beside wei ying and started feeding wei ying with his own hands. Wei ying was happily eating the food .

After Wei ying finished the food wangji kept the tray aside and cleaned wei ying's mouth with a cloth.

Wangji then gently lied wei ying on the bed and covered him with blanket .

Wangji said , "take some rest. I'll tell your trainer that you aren't feeling well. You are taking a few days off and that he can leave for few days for his home/place".

Wei ying said , "ok".

Wangji kissed on wei ying's forehead and then left from jingshi closing the door.

---------

The Jiang family got to know about wei ying's pregnancy. They were very happy . Madam yu told Yanli too through letter. Yanli was also happy for her brother . She was happy for Jiang Cheng too.

Fengmian at first couldn't believe his ears that crown prince proposed Cheng. And that Qiren agreed so easily.  He was also happy by the fact that madam yu has asked for forgiveness from wei ying and that wei ying has forgiven her. Madam yu told all this to fengmian and she also asked for forgiveness from fengmian. Fengmian forgave her too.

---------

Wei ying's trainer Fu Xiao took leave for few days and left for immortal island. He strictly told wangji to 'take good care of wei ying otherwise he'll take wei ying with himself'. Hearing this wangji got too much angry and he started attacking on him. Wei ying stopped wangji by saying that 'Fu Xiao is just joking'. Wangji still glared at Fu Xiao.

When Fu Xiao left Wangji smiled . He was glad that Fu Xiao left. He don't like this Fu Xiao at all. He's so annoying .

---------

Meng Yao got punished by Jin Guangshan. Meng Yao was whipped 20 times . Jin Guangshan was angry that because of Meng Yao's stupid plans he felt insulted Infront of lan family.

---------

After few days , XiCheng's wedding date was fixed . The wedding was fixed after 3 weeks. Everyone was happy . Wangji was happy for his brother .

The whole cultivation world got to know about this . Meng Yao got to know this too and he became mad hearing this .

Jin Guangshan locked Meng Yao in a room since meng Yao was getting out of control. He looked like he has lost his mind. He was going to Jiang clan to kill Jiang Cheng . Jin Guangshan was cross and he locked Meng Yao.

---------

Wei ying and wangji were not allowed to do 'everyday means everyday' activity. The healer forbade them from intimacy for the first 3 months. Wei ying didn't liked it....but he had to agree for his child's safety.

Boushan saren also visited Wei ying. She was very happy for wei ying. She spent full day with wei ying and then left . Wei ying wanted her to stay but Boushan saren refused to stay as she said that "New disciples have came to immortal island and they need training. Boushan Saren have to train them". Wei ying pouted but agreed anyway.

Boushan Saren kissed on wei ying's forehead and then left from there for immortal island.

Wangji took wei ying to jingshi and told him to rest. Wei ying nodded still pouting. Wangji kissed on wei ying's pouty lips.

Wei ying said , "not such light kiss lan zhan....kiss me deeply ".

Wangji agreed . He pulled wei ying close to him and attacked on his lips. They kissed each other passionately for a long time and then parted on being breathless.

Wangji connected his forehead with wei ying's forehead and closed his eyes . Both of them were breathing heavily.

Wei ying said , "I love you lan zhan".

Wangji said , "love you too wei ying".

Wei ying smiled.

Wangji took wei ying in his arms and gently lied him on the bed. He covered wei ying with blanket.

Wei ying said , "Lan zhan ! Stay with me".

Wangji said , "ok".

Wangji lied on the bed beside wei ying. Wei ying hugged lan zhan and kept his hand on wangji's chest.

After sometime wei ying slept. When wangji got sure that wei ying is asleep , he removed wei ying's hands from his chest and got off the bed. He fixed the blanket on wei ying and then went out of jingshi .

__________________________________

Thanks for reading ......

Do vote and comment....

Thanks for your love and support.....

Love ya all my marshmallows....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.8K 17
ln this story lan wangji try to hide his marriage from family.His father is very strict.He was very afraid of him.lan wangji has many secrets.badass...
32.4K 1.7K 20
Wang Xian English ff Wei wuxian was rich arrogant and self centred person.He has severe anger issues.He marries lan wangji for his on benefit. Let's...
9.3K 585 4
Lan Wangji is the son of a rich business man Lan Qiren. He's rude, stubborn, arrogant and spoilt brat. His father pampered him a lot since childhood...
12.3K 740 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...