Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 182

203 1 0
By Kessho_Yuki

The next day, Bai Yu sat on the ground in the dirty clothes in the play, with a cigarette in his hand, looked ahead with deep eyes, and poked Jiao Li who was sitting next to him with his elbow, and said, "Didn't you go on a blind date today, why did you go so fast?"

Chu Xiaoxiao was eating fruit with Lin Yi to replenish her physical strength, and when she heard this, she looked at it and said, "Yes, didn't you go on a blind date today, why did it end so early?"

"You say, after going abroad, will the girls be extra open?" Jiao Li dragged his chin and said, "People are so beautiful, their figures are really good, and their personalities are also good, but in a certain way, I, a big man, are even more traditional than her."

"She's dating you?" Chu Xiaoxiao stared at him with wide eyes, this is too open.

"She wants me to be her junior." Jiao Li said unbearably, "She has a boyfriend abroad, but their family refuses to accept a foreign devil, so they don't agree, so she has no choice but to cooperate with her family to go on a blind date with me."

"So you're forced to be a junior?"

"The old man's girlish heart, hahaha laughed to death." Chu Xiaoxiao smiled crookedly, looking like she was really amused.

When Bai Yu looked at Jiao Li, his expression was blank, and he couldn't help it for a long time, and immediately broke his skills and laughed with Chu Xiaoxiao, it was so funny.

Lin Yi couldn't help laughing, but under Jiao Li's extremely sad and angry eyes, he could only withdraw his smile in embarrassment, he patted Jiao Li's shoulder and said, "Forget it, I think you better find a girlfriend yourself as soon as possible, don't let your family introduce it, it's not reliable at all."

"Yes, yes, yes." Chu Xiaoxiao had a deep understanding of this sentence, "Last time our relatives said that they would introduce me to a boyfriend, looking at the photos, it was really handsome, so I ran over to meet people, ouch, I was rough, but that face really didn't look like people, it was too ugly, and it didn't deserve my beauty at all."

"......" Jiao Li took the yogurt handed to him by the assistant just now, looked at Chu Xiaoxiao with an excited expression with complicated eyes, sighed, and said, "Are you sure that your face will not be disliked?"

"...... "Tsk" Lin Yi and Bai Yuqi snorted, this guy is bold enough, he dares to question her beauty with a fierce-tempered girl, and he still questioned it in front of others.

Was he really stimulated stupid?

Sure enough, Chu Xiaoxiao's face instantly fell, and she was embarrassed and didn't know what to say, the crew was surrounded by people, and she couldn't rush up to fight with Jiao Li, so she could only hold back the anger in her eyes and force herself to smile slightly, "You're finished."

"......" Jiao Li continued to hold the yogurt and didn't speak, he was really stimulated by his blind date today, so he didn't care at all about his behavior of offending Chu Xiaoxiao just now, what is the love, Fang Zheng He is in a bad mood now.

The little assistant of the crew ran over, he was the little assistant who was following Zeng Xun, he stood in front of the four of them out of breath, and said, "Director Zeng said that filming started, Brother Bai Zeng Director was calling you just now."

Bai Yu stood up, took the yogurt that Jiao Li had not drunk all along, but pretended to be in his hand, inserted a straw, and followed the little assistant to inquire about the military situation while drinking, "What did he tell me to do?"

"I told you to go filming." The little assistant looked at Bai Yu with a surprised look, as if he didn't understand why he said that, the little assistant thought for a while, thought of the tone in which Zeng Xun was talking to him just now, and reminded him euphemistically: "I think Director Zeng may not be in a particularly good mood today."

"Oh." Bai Yu nodded, he drank the yogurt in his hand, and saw that there was a trash can nearby, so he walked over and threw the yogurt bottle into the trash can, with a sneering expression, this yogurt is a little unpalatable.

Zeng Xun was really angry, but he was not angry with Bai Yu, he was angry when he was angry, because he had just filmed a psychological drama for Yuan Shi, but it never happened, so his patience was gone after reshooting it a few times, and he was yelling at Yuan Shi with a loudspeaker, and his face was about to be angry.

Bai Yu and the little assistant stood in the distance with a complicated face, quietly watching Zeng Xun scolding Yuan Shi angrily, while the tall Yuan Shi could only shrink his head and stand aside to be trained, this scene was inexplicably a little cute.

Chu Wenwen changed her clothes and walked over, patted Bai Yu's shoulder, and said, "Is the little watermelon coming today?"

The fact that the little watermelon ran to the crew and followed Bai Yu around as soon as school got out of school these days was quickly known by the whole crew, after all, Bai Yu did not restrict the free movement of the little watermelon.

And Chu Wenwen, who didn't treat the child at first, got along with the little watermelon for a few minutes, and the mother's love was overflowing in an instant, and every day as soon as the little watermelon arrived at the crew, she ran over with snacks to tease the child.

Bai Yu's face is flat, Chu Wenwen feeds small watermelon snacks every day, if it is only fed occasionally, Bai Yu will not have an opinion, after all, children, but it is a bit too much to feed every day.

Bai Yu said: "What kind of mess do you give my son to eat every day?

"These are all imported snacks, and our little nephew eats them cutely. If it weren't for the fact that the little watermelon loves to eat, I wouldn't dare to risk my life to snatch my little nephew's snacks. Chu Wenwen stood aside and let the makeup artist help her touch up her makeup.

Bai Yu laughed angrily at her words, who is the pit, those snacks she gave to the little watermelon can be bought in a bunch at the convenience store at the door of the crew, and they are also imported?

"Then you should give your little nephew's imported snacks to your little nephew, don't bring my son, what snacks do the children eat all day." Bai Yu's attitude was very tough, he went back last night and pointed to the little watermelon with a nosebleed, and only after questioning did he know that he had eaten more snacks brought by Chu Wenwen.

Chu Wenwen snorted, did not say anything against it, and said: "You are not afraid that things will be opposed, be careful that you control your son so strictly, and then people will not kiss you."

"It's a little more likely that he won't kiss you." Bai Yu smiled.

Zeng Xun, who was not far away, seemed to have noticed Bai Yu at this time, and he was stunned for a moment, he had just finished teaching Yuan Shi, and now Yuan Shi had gone to the side to brew feelings, so he was idle and idle, so he beckoned Bai Yu to pass.

Bai Yu thought that there was something wrong with him, so he made a gesture with Chu Wenwen and was about to walk over, saying, "What's wrong?"

"He has been unable to get in the last two days, has something happened to him at home, or has something happened to his relationship?" Zeng Xun pulled Bai Yu to the corner and whispered that he would not say this kind of topic in front of everyone, after all, he had to save face for the original time.

The state of the original two days is indeed a little wrong, Bai Yu found out early in the morning, and tried to ask Yuan Shi in private, but Yuan Shi always took care of him left and right, and never dared to look directly at Bai Yu, and Bai Yu never heard Yuan Shi tell him what the reason was.

After asking several times without getting a result, Bai Yu gave up completely, since he was not willing to say it at the time, then he was not willing to ask it.

After all, it's someone else's business.

Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders and said, "I wanted to ask him the day before yesterday, but he refused to tell me, so I don't know what his reason is."

Zeng Xun's expression was a little worried, "If he can't get into the state all the time, then how can we run this play, you will go and tell him later, if you really can't get into the state, give him half a vacation first, let him adjust his mood and then come over."

Bai Yu glanced at Zeng Xun with some unhappiness, and said reluctantly: "Why didn't you do this kind of thing that offended people?" Besides, aren't these words supposed to be said by you, why bother me?"

"You have so many rivals with the original in the play, and you are a producer, this kind of thankless thing, if you don't do it, who else do you want to go?"

Bai Yu was a little reluctant to admit what he said, but he understood the meaning of Zeng Xun's words in his heart, indeed, he was really the most suitable person to say these words to Yuan Shi.

After being distressed for a while, Bai Yucai said: "Okay, I'll go and tell him Zeng Xun nodded, and then remembered something, and said, "By the way, have you found the background you need for the scenes of the finale?"

"Found it, it's currently on set." As a producer, Bai Yu is very concerned about the affairs of the crew, which is fully reflected in the fact that when Zeng Xun asked him to find the background needed for the finale as a director, the lazy Bai Yu agreed without the slightest hesitation.

Even, after Bai Yu agreed, he tried his best to run over to find it.

Zeng Xun nodded and said, "You go and talk to Yuan Shi, I'll go over and take a look first."

After Bai Yu saw Zeng Xun leave, he took out his mobile phone and glanced at the time, the little watermelon was almost out of school, and walked to the original time while thinking.

"Director Zeng asked me to come over and ask you, why have you been out of state lately?" Bai Yu patted Yuan Shi on the shoulder, and found that the latter was smoking, facing the cigarette handed over by Yuan Shi, Bai Yu waved his hand and refused, the little watermelon will come over later, the child doesn't like the smell of smoke, so it's better not to smoke it now.

"I'm sorry for something lately." Yuan Shi smiled, and after being silent for a while, he suddenly said: "I didn't mean to bring my personal emotions to the filming, I'll adjust as soon as possible, I'm sorry."

It was all said at the time, and Bai Yu didn't want to continue to say anything, nodded with his mobile phone, and looked into the distance a little embarrassed, not knowing what to do next.

Yuan Shi's eyes narrowed slightly, and he pointed not far away and said, "Mr. Song seems to be here, he ...... How do you hold a child in your arms?"

Bai Yu looked in the direction that Yuan Shi pointed out, and found that Song Shirin actually came over with a small watermelon, and he didn't care about talking to Yuan Shi, so he hurriedly said: "I'll go over first, and we'll talk again when I have a chance."

Yuan nodded expressionlessly, he thought that Bai Yu had come to talk to him, but he just said two words and left.

This was a bit of a disappointment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10.9K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
230K 9.1K 91
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 一不小心和醋精结婚了 Author : 一枚纽扣 On a certain day, Chu Yi, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastica...
5.2M 466K 96
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
47.1K 957 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...