Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 180

165 0 0
By Kessho_Yuki

After filming the scene of the toilet frenzy, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening, Bai Yu dragged his tired body to say goodbye to the crew, walked to the changing room, took off the clothes in the play, changed into private clothes, and then walked out of the crew and walked to the nanny car.

The little watermelon was opening his big eyes, nodding his head without a match, looking extremely sleepy, but he still refused to sleep Bai Yu's heart that was irritated during filming was instantly appeased, walked over, picked up the child who was stupidly looking at him, kissed it, and whispered: "Sleepy or not?"

"Sleepy." The little watermelon skillfully buried her head in Bai Yu's chest, grabbed Bai Yu's clothes with both hands, rubbed it with satisfaction, and whispered, "Baba, are you very tired."

"Hmm." Bai Yu sat in the car, holding the child and dozing off.

The little watermelon was also sleepy, lying on Bai Yu's chest and continuing to sleep.

The driver driving in front slows down and drives slowly. Summer nights are still very lively even late at night, with roadside stalls and barbecue stall owners quickly getting their hands on food, and pedestrians sitting in the stalls chatting and eating supper.

There was silence in the car.

Half an hour later, Bai Yu was gently woken up by the little assistant, and they arrived home.

Bai Yu hugged the clothes handed over by the little assistant to the little watermelon, got out of the car with the child, thought about it before getting out of the car, and said, "Come early tomorrow, I have a play in the morning."

The little assistant made an OK gesture and watched Bai Yu enter the house before driving away with the driver.

Bai Yu carried the child into the bathroom, waited for the little ancestor who was sleeping in a daze to take a bath, and then carried him to the bed again, saying, "Sleep, I will go to school tomorrow."

Little Watermelon nodded in a daze, "Tomorrow night, I will follow Baba."

Still going to follow him?

Bai Yu touched the child's smooth and tender little face and laughed at him: "You're not bored tonight, why do you have to come to the scene tomorrow night to find me?"

The little watermelon woke up instantly, got up from the bed with wide eyes, and said aggrievedly: "Baba, don't you want me to go to you?"

"Isn't it good to watch cartoons at home, what are you doing with the crew to feed the mosquitoes?" Bai Yu was also sleepy, sitting on the edge of the bed and just touching the child's head, yawning, unable to lift the spirit to accompany him.

Little Watermelon frowned and said, "Don't, I'm going to follow you."

"Okay then." Bai Yu didn't fight with him anymore, love came when he came, and he refused to come when he was bored a few more times, so Bai Yu didn't force him, he leaned up and kissed the child's forehead, and said: "Sleep, it's too late, if you don't sleep again, how will you go to school tomorrow."

The little watermelon was willing to lie down after getting the promise she wanted, put her hands on the outside of the quilt, pulled the quilt, and said, "Good night."

"Good night." Bai Yu turned off the lights and left, walked back to the bedroom with his head drooping, and when he passed by the door of the Song family's parents' room, he could still hear the sound of the two old men chatting.

"I don't sleep so late, why are you so energetic." Bai Yu muttered quietly, he didn't have the habit of listening to other people's corners, so he didn't listen carefully to what the two old men said in the house.

Walking into the bedroom, Bai Yu found that Song Shirin had already taken a shower and was lying on the bed, still holding the computer crackling to deal with the work, and frowned: "Aren't you in a meeting?"

"It was over half an hour ago." Song Shirin looked up at Bai Yu from work and said, "He is with you in the crew tonight, is it very noisy?"

"He's so well-behaved, how could he be noisy with me." Bai Yu is so tired that he can't even speak, lying on the bed and not moving, he doesn't want to take a shower at all, and says, "Why can't you finish your work?"

"You'll never finish filming." Song Shirin replied to him without raising his head, and his tone was rare and deep, "You will never have a little watermelon."

Bai Yu's brain was now in a lazy state at the moment, and after being in a daze for a long time, he realized that Song Shirin's tone and attitude were completely scolding him, and he immediately laughed angrily, "I said that you guy, why are you getting more and more naïve year by year, you wouldn't have told me these things before...... Okay, I'll admit I've been a little crazy about what I've been busy with lately, but you don't have to worry about me."

"I didn't bother with you."

Song Shirin refuted his description of himself, he was not calculating, he just felt that since the two were already together, Bai Yu should talk more about the family.

For example, he has tried his best to complete the work before the end of the day, and if he sometimes can't finish the day's work, he will not handle it at the company, but choose to take the work home to deal with it - at least he wants to be at home with the people he wants to be with.

But Song Shirin found that since Bai Yu took over this zombie film, he was even more homeless than himself, and after he got off work from the company every day, he couldn't see Bai Yu at all, so he could only take the work computer to accompany Xiao Candy in the children's room.

Little Watermelon didn't need his company at all.

Song Shirin, who is always easily disliked invisibly, was dissatisfied, "You don't think you have too much work."

"I think." Bai Yu said without hesitation.

He used to be just an actor, so when he finished filming his own scene, he took his things and retreated, but now he has invested too much emotion in this film, so he will pay attention to every big and small thing in the crew.

It was actually okay at first, but after a long time, Bai Yu couldn't hold on anymore - Bai Yu, who had a three-minute hot physique, was always unable to devote all his energy to a certain job, of course, this was in addition to filming.

Song Shirin was a little surprised by his self-knowledge.

"Let's change the subject." He didn't want to talk about it a little, because they usually got stuck when it came to it.

Bai Yu nodded in agreement.

Song Shirin said: "He still wants to go to the crew with you tomorrow?"

Bai Yu thought of the resolute attitude of the little watermelon just now, nodded helplessly, he rubbed the corners of his forehead, and said wiltingly: "I don't know why he ...... Alas, forget it, since he wants to, then I can't help it."

Song Shirin obviously also felt a little helpless about the little watermelon's insistence, "Who is he doing like this?"

Bai Yu's expression was stunned, "I'm three minutes hot, he shouldn't follow me, I think I shouldn't be so patient when I'm as old as him."

In fact, when Bai Yu finished work tonight, he saw that the little watermelon was actually supporting his chin, and he dozed off with his head from time to time, except for feeling a little moved, he felt that why was the little watermelon so supportable?

"I don't know myself." Song Shirin said lightly, "Forget it, let him be."

Bai Yu yawned, but he was still too lazy to get up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower, so he raised his head and looked at Song Shirin expectantly, "If I go to bed without taking a shower tonight, will you dislike me?"

"Yes." When Song Shirin heard him say this, he knew that Bai Yu really had the idea of sleeping without wanting to take a bath, so he coldly expressed his attitude.

Bai Yu said angrily: "But I'm too tired to get up now, can't you carry forward the spirit of friendship and drag me up from the bed?" 

 "......" Song Shirin was speechless to him, he closed the notebook in front of him, and then put it aside.

Song Shirin stood up, walked to the side of the bed, and then half-picked Bai Yu up from the bed, and said, "I'll accompany you in to take a bath?"

"Don't." Bai Yu shook his head and drooped his head to find his underwear.

He really likes to sleep naked to liberate his nature, but obviously, Song Shirin doesn't like him to do this, so he has strictly forbidden Bai Yu to sleep in underwear.

is really an uninteresting guy, Bai Yu has no desire to complain about Song Shirin's tasteless nightlife.

"By the way, there have been more and more scandals about us on the Internet recently." When Bai Yu walked to the door of the bathroom, he suddenly remembered something, so he shook his underwear and said, "You say, did someone ask the navy to deliberately hack me, or was it really their spontaneous organization?"

"No one asked the navy to hack you." Song Shirin said lightly, he started to investigate this matter a few days ago, and found that the recent firing of him and Bai Yu's men's group is a real fan group, this news made Song Shirin quite happy.

Even if the relationship between the two can't really be made public, at least some people admit that he and Bai Yu have a husband.

Bai Yu was stunned, when Zeng Xun asked him today, Bai Yu deliberately left a hand, saying that it was spontaneously organized by fans, but Bai Yu was also a little unconfident in his heart, afraid that someone would really hack him behind his back, so he thought about coming back and talking to Song Shirin.

Outcome......

Is it really true that someone deliberately asked the navy to hack him behind his back?

Bai Yu was a little unexpected, and the corners of his mouth opened a big arc, "Isn't it?" They actually saw our husband-in-law, or did they perceive the ...... between us."

"I don't know." Song Shirin put his eyes on his work computer and said, "Go in and take a bath, don't ink."

Bai Yu, who was disgusted, choked up and said, "Can't you talk to me about these important topics?"

Song Shirin looked at him with a frown, "Why?"

"Because it's about how well netizens recognize our relationship after we come out in the future." Bai Yu thought about it, but Song Shirin said, "Are you sure you want to make our relationship public?"

Bai Yuleng paused, he didn't expect Song Shirin's focus to be here, so he said: "I don't have such plans now, but I think we should make it public in the future...... Right?"

When Song Shirin heard this, he didn't want to talk to him at all, and said lightly with a paralyzed face, "Since you don't plan to do so, then don't tell me ^" Bai Yu, who was choked by him again, was instantly speechless and retorted: "......"

Bai Yu hid his underwear behind him, "Then, then I'll think about it." I went to the shower first. "

Song Shirin nodded perfunctorily.

Bai Yu closed the bathroom door with his underwear, and after a while, there was a sound of rushing water in the bathroom, and not long after the sound of water, the bathroom door was quietly opened again.

No one walked out naked.

This made Song Shirin, who was looking forward to it, feel disappointed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 87
There would be spoilers from manga⚠️ "Would you like to come home with me and anya?" "I love you mom and dad" "I think I have a crush on him" "Thanky...
52.7K 1.3K 120
COMPLETED author: heartbroken melon peel category: tammy doujin GENTLE LITTLE O AND SCUM ATTACK RE-FOUND TRUE LOVE A AFTER DIVORCING. HAVE A CHIL...
283K 9.9K 67
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 跟豪門殘疾霸總聯姻後 Author : 壹枚 In order to save the family business, Wen Yuan had to marry a certain wealthy tyrant. Father: Don'...
1M 36.9K 48
After getting a new phone, Peter Parker ends up texting Tony Stark. And that mistake saves Peter's life more than once So basically a lot of memes, p...