Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 176

115 1 0
By Kessho_Yuki

2017 is the year when Bai Yu won the film and television industry grand slam with "Prince".

It was also a year when his career soared.

After taking a few days off from the crew, Bai Yu took off his dirty costume, changed into a handsome suit, stood on the stage with the trophy, smiled and said honorifics, thanks, and then bowed.

Bai Yu won three trophies in five days, namely: Best Actor of the Year, Xiaobaihua Emperor, the Most Explosive Actor Award and, he still didn't win two awards, one is the actor award with the highest number of times on the search bar of the year, and the other is the best big-screen actor who won the movie "Undercover" he shot last year.

Bai Yu was beautiful for a while.

Acquaintances, relatives and friends in the circle, all of them when Bai Yu went home one after another to win five trophies, the blessings came as promised, Bai Yu is very satisfied with the Grand Slam awards he won in the film and television industry this year, because these trophies are the best proof of his acting skills and popularity recognized by the public and professionals, and they are also a big step for Bai Yu to take a big step towards his dream.

Bai Yu's dream is to win the World Little Golden Man Award and become the best international actor.

This dream is a bit ambitious, but Bai Yu feels that he will definitely be able to win it, and it is only a matter of time.

And the [Escape from the End] that he is filming recently is Bai Yu's first step towards his dream again, and the broadcast direction of this drama He plans to keep pace with the times in the form of online drama broadcasting, comparing their shooting backgrounds is a bit too bloody, if it is broadcast in prime time on TV, he is worried that it will be taken off the shelves.

The ability to accept the ideas of Chinese people is different from that of foreigners.

And there will be children watching during the golden broadcast time at night, he is not a virgin, but since he became the father of two children, Bai Yu is very concerned about the healthy growth of children.

To get back to the point, because the broadcast method of [Escape from the End] takes the form of online broadcasting, Bai Yu has seriously discussed with Song Jun, the largest investor, that since it is going to take the form of online drama broadcasting, then the fat water will not flow into the fields of outsiders, and it will be undertaken by the online broadcasting circle that Song's latest plan to implement is fully created by Song's full authority.

The person in charge is Song Shirin.

Song Shirin is recently in charge of a brand new project opened by Song's, which is to invest in online TV and open a network player in Song's name.

And Bai Yu's recent filming of [End Escape] was set as a signboard that attracted the attention of netizens when Song's Internet Player was born.

Bai Yu is naturally willing.

However, since it was decided to take the form of online broadcasting, Bai Yu and Song Jian also discussed and discussed that the plot of [Escape from the End] must be compact and fast, so each episode has an hour in length, with a total of five episodes, in the form of quarterly broadcasts.

The first season has five episodes, each lasting one hour.

The first season will be released first, and if the feedback data is good at that time, then continue to film~~ This is also a helpless move.

After all, the background of [Escape from the End] is the end of the world, in order for the audience to have a higher acceptance of this background and a stronger sense of substitution, the filming and framing of the crew are all live-action shooting.

For example, the Huada supermarket filmed by the three teams in the end of the world a few days ago was really filmed in Huada supermarket, and they spent a lot of money to pay a lot of money to spend a night in Huada supermarket, and then filmed.

The turnover of the supermarket during the day is higher than that at night, so the crew can only shoot at night, Rao is like this, the crew also grinded with the boss of Huada Supermarket for a long time, and finally Song Jun appeared before winning it.

- After all, when they were shooting, they wanted to make the interior of the supermarket really a supermarket that had been ransacked by crazy people for half a year, which was a huge shoot that required a lot of money to support.

As for why the crew took such a huge filming process, it can only be attributed to the fact that no one in Huaguo had filmed a post-apocalyptic film before, so they didn't have a filming arrangement after being ransacked by the apocalypse.

Coupled with director Zeng Xun's seriousness about shooting backgrounds, he has shot very few works in the director's circle, but every work has made the protagonist and supporting roles a hot star, which is not to say that his star-making ability is super strong, but to say that he has almost no perfunctory shooting methods during the filming process, and there is no so-called far-fetched in each role.

The strength of the actors' acting skills and the director's excellence have made director Zeng Xun highly praised in the director's circle, and his works can be called peerless.

Bai Yi knew Zeng Xun before, and the detective role he filmed at the age of 20 with excellent IQ and EQ was directed by Zeng Xun, so the two had a relationship many years ago.

So when Bai Yu found Zeng Xun with the script of [Escape at the End], Zeng Xun was not such a reckless guy, but when he learned that Bai Yu was the producer and actor of this play, and Liu Guoqin was also the screenwriter in it, he immediately agreed.

Liu Guoqin was the screenwriter of the detective drama back then.

The relationship between these three people in the crew was quite good back then, and Zeng Xun also knew that Bai Yu and Liu Guoqin's vision made the script that these two people watch at the same time must not be a bad movie, so Zeng Xun agreed to come over to shoot.

Bai Yu is simply serving [Escape at the End], for fear that he will hit the street, the director and screenwriter are all running over with the script.

And, after the start of filming, Bai Yu also went to find a friend who had a good time to make a cameo appearance in this drama for the future ratings.

Of course, these people are either vases with beauty or powerful people with acting skills.

The former is the three hosts of the breakup challenge, and the latter is a powerful single researcher.

Shan Yan's filming has ended in the past two days, but because she hasn't had much work recently, she occasionally came over to visit the crew, as well as Chu Wenwen.

She has been with Chu Wenwen very well recently, and as soon as she is free, the two beauties get together to go shopping for beauty and nail salons, and I heard that the two are recently planning to open a celebrity nail salon together.

Bai Yu doesn't care about this, as long as these two people don't delay the filming progress, love is what it is.

thought that it was not them who made Bai Yu feel that there were so-called things or people, but Mo Anyu.

Mo Anyu is a little paranoid, and he doesn't know what he did abroad in the year or two before he disappeared, Bai Yu always felt that after Mo Anyu appeared in front of him again, Mo Anyu was very well-behaved, so well-behaved that he felt very strange.

When Bai Yu was filming the little marquis with Mo Anyu two years ago, he was quite close to Mo Anyu, knowing that Mo Anyu was just gentle on the surface, but he was not as gentle as he appeared, and Mo Anyu's arrogance and willfulness in his bones were very serious.

Therefore, when Mo Anyu appeared in front of Bai Yu again after returning to China recently, Bai Yu noticed that something was wrong with the latter after two days of getting along with the other party because of the problem of image ambassador.

- Mo Anyu was a lot quieter, but the undulating waves in his eyes still told Bai Yu that he had not changed.

Even, when Bai Yu was in contact with Mo Anyu, he always felt that Mo Anyu's eyes were even hotter and stronger when he looked at him...... And that strong gaze is always inexplicably locked on Bai Yu.

Bai Yu really felt a little scared of Mo Anyu's non-abandonment and non-abandonment.

If he is not afraid of thieves, he is afraid of thieves, and he is always a little worried that Mo Anyu is really like Mosine told him before - his spirit is strange.

So Bai Yu has been wary of Mo Anyu recently.

But even so, when Bai Yu attended the place to win the award in the past few days, he would always meet Mo Anyu inexplicably, and then it was always a coincidence, the other party's seat was always next to his own.

This made Bai Yu feel very passive.

He has never been such a passive person, he likes to take the initiative, so when Mo Anyu's strong performance was revealed, Bai Yu felt that he was in a passive position, and Bai Yu felt that he was ...... He was unhappy.

At the end of the banquet, Bai Yu saw Mo Anyu standing in the underground garage smoking a cigarette and waiting for him, and he paused and said to the little assistant who was following him, "You go back first, I'll go back by myself later."

"Huh? , the little assistant was dumbfounded.

"I'll pay the taxi fare, and I'll call you together when I pay my salary at the end of the month." Bai Yu glanced at the little assistant and said, "That's it, you go back first."

The assistant said "yes" in a daze, and then walked away quickly.

She saw Mo Anyu not far away, and remembering that Mo Anyu was always wandering around Bai Yu during this time, the little assistant felt as if she had touched something.

But this is her boss Bai Yu's business, and the little assistant feels that it is better to bite these things to death, so as not to cause trouble, Mo Anyu saw Bai Yu, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and said, "You are here." Then he handed the half-smoked cigarette to Bai Yu, raised his eyebrows, and said ambiguously: "Do you smoke?"

Bai Yu glanced at the cigarette that was deliberately handed over by Mo Anyu in the bright light, shook his head, and said, "No need."

Mo Anyu did he really think he couldn't see the saliva on the cigarette holder?

Intentional kissing? Think beautifully.

Mo Anyu stuffed the cigarette holder back into his mouth with great regret and said, "I saw that you called your assistant away, why do you want to talk to me alone?" "

Seeing him pretending to be stupid, Bai Yu didn't bother to play with him, and said, "Since it's okay, I'll go back first."

After speaking, Bai Yu raised his feet and left, rubbing shoulders with Mo Anyu.

Mo Anyu grabbed Bai Yu's wrist, and under the latter's smiling eyes, he smiled flatteringly and said, "I'll invite you to dinner, and I'll send you back after eating."

"No need to eat, I just want to talk to you." Bai Yu withdrew his hand and said, "I feel very sorry for your recent behavior...... Vexation."

Mo Anyu heard him say this, and the smile on his face slowly retracted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 63 69
COMPLETED author: moon's love song Mo Chiqing was nominally sister and boyfriend calculated to marry the parents of Didu Haomenmu, the eldest son of...
64.8K 2.3K 89
江医生他怀了死对头的崽 Status : 89 Chapters (Completed) Author : 葫芦酱 As we all know, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Jihua Hospital, which is a...
11.1K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...
40.6K 2.9K 12
#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he removed all the obstacles unknowingly to her...