Breaking up, No Joke

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternate Title : 分手了,别闹 Author : 香芋奶茶 The most fucked-up separation in the world, is that there is... More

Chapter 1: Break Up
Chapter 2: Rumors
Chapter 3: Snatch
Chapter 4: Rival in Love
Chapter 5: Provocation
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
EXTRA

Chapter 173

118 1 0
By Kessho_Yuki

The end times are coming, and the decisive battle is dawning.

In Huada, the largest shopping mall in China, the sidewalks of the shopping mall, which were originally crowded and bustling, are sparsely populated at the moment, and there are only zombies with staggering steps and hideous faces walking in the mall.

An old zombie who could vaguely see his original appearance shuttled through the snack area on the fifth floor, and when he walked to a corner, he paused for a moment, and then slammed into the snack cabinet on the side.

An axe appeared in the air and slashed at the old zombie's head, splattering dark blood on the ground.

Bai Yu, who was wearing a padded jacket in the summer, opened the cabinet out of breath and said to the people in the cabinet: "Come out quickly, the zombie is dead" 〇 Chu Wenwen, who was wearing a cool leather coat, hurriedly got out of the cabinet, and when she saw Bai Yu's ridiculous look, there was no embarrassment on her face at all, she straightened her slightly messy long curly hair, stepped on high heels, and said: "What are you laughing at, have you packed things up?"

"I said big star, it's the end of the world, we have to run for our lives every day, look at you, and you're still wearing high heels." Bai Yu held his hands in front of his chest, and the axe was caught in his chest, and blood was bubbling out.

Chu Wenwen, who was wearing high heels, glanced at him, then squatted down, reached out and touched the cabinet where she was just hiding, and took out a pair of black military boots from it, quickly changed them, and said, "I was planning to change my shoes just now, but the zombies came." Have you packed up all the food you have eaten, and when you have finished it, you will quickly withdraw. "

The stupid big man was carrying three bulging mountaineering bags on his back, walked over from not far away, and said, "These turtle grandsons, I don't know who packed all the food away, and there are only biscuits and candy left, not even instant noodles, I grass."

Bai Yu and Chu Wenwen took his mountaineering bag, checked it, and then put it on his back, saying, "It's good to have some food this year, hurry up and take a walk."

The three of them quickly walked through the passage they left and walked to the door of the supermarket, and before they could get close to the jeep that they had parked in front of the supermarket, they saw that the jeep they had stolen with great difficulty was stepped on the accelerator in front of them and drove away.

Bai Yu crossed his hands on his hips, pointed to the butt of the car that drove away in disbelief, and said, "They really drove our car away?"

"Not so." Chu Wenwen looked around expressionlessly.

More than half a year after the end of the world, this more than half a year of the end of the world has worn out a lot of the original temper, at least he won't be angry after seeing someone steal his car.

Yuan Shi put his eyes on a dilapidated motorcycle on the side, there was a little zombie trapped by a rope on the motorcycle, the little zombie was struggling and screaming, while staring at the three of them deadly, the action was very eager.

Her food......

understood the meaning of the little zombie's eagerness, and under the gaze of the other two, he picked up an iron rod and walked over and slashed at the little zombie's head.

Half an hour later.

— A worn-out, "doodoo" motorbike on the highway.

When he was driving, sitting in front of him was Bai Yu, who was like ashes, and behind him was Chu Wenwen, who was smoking.

Halfway through the drive, a jeep surrounded by zombies came into view, Chu Wenwen patted the two big men in front of her and said, "To or not?"

"If I sit like this again, I won't be able to find a girlfriend in my life." Bai Yu said.

"Cards!"

Episode 1 At the end of filming, Zeng Xun took the script to discuss the character with Bai Yu, "I think you played a little too hard."

"No, I don't." Bai Yu sat on the chair, watched the replay without blinking, and looked at the performance he had just performed, "I think I acted very well."

"No, I've overexerted myself, and the contrast of the characters hasn't been performed by you, which is not right." Zeng Xun swore with the script, "It's the driving part, I don't think your expression shows the inner entanglement."

"It's not tangled enough." became a producer himself, so Bai Yu has the confidence to speak, which is reflected in the fact that he dares to talk back to the director.

Zeng Xun's temper is well-known in the director circle, so he didn't care about Bai Yu's crookedness, waved his hand and said: "It's not enough, I think your expression still needs to be tangled and complicated, it's better to show some more ......"

"Despair!" Bai Yu looked at him and said tentatively.

Zeng Xun thought about it and felt that Bai Yu's description was quite good, so he nodded, "Yes, it's desperate, so let's shoot this part again, originally, Chu Wenwen, come here, we have to shoot another part just now."

Chu Wenwen sat on the recliner and blew the wind, and when she heard this, she turned her head and said to Yuan Shi, who was fiddling with the props in the play: "Why is Bai Yu's understanding so poor, it's been a few days since filming started, and he has always been called around by Zeng Xun for reshoots."

Yuan Shi, who saw the real problem, shook his head and said: "Zeng Xun likes Bai Yu very much, otherwise he wouldn't be so demanding, otherwise you think that Zeng Xun has that temper, why do you tell Bai Yu in a warm voice every time, and don't even roar."

Chu Wenwen thought about it for a while, and felt that Zeng Xun's temper was really good, but he was a little ugly, "Also, how can he have such a good relationship with Bai Yu."

Two makeup artists came running from afar, and they began to help Chu Wenwen touch up her makeup.

Zeng Xun continued to pull Bai Yu to talk, and Bai Yu's expression was also very serious and serious, without expressing dissatisfaction at all.

In the end, this is his own drama, and he also invested, and it is impossible for Bai Yu not to do his best to act.

"The relationship between players is always stronger than that of ordinary friends." When I thought that when I got together with those two people to play cards last night, I was all contributed by the money in the pockets of the two of them, and I was heartbroken, "I don't want to play cards with them anymore."

"Next time we play mahjong together, I won't play cards, but I will play mahjong." Chu Wenwen's makeup artist finished touching up her makeup, Chu Wenwen straightened her clothes, and then walked over to prepare to restart shooting.

Yuan Shi said, "Okay, let's fight together."

Bai Yu walked over from the director's side, and when he saw the two of them talking and laughing, he suddenly paused and said, "What are you talking about?"

There was a slight teasing look in his eyes.

Yuan put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Let's make an appointment to play again, but I can't do you two if I don't play cards."

"What else do you do besides playing cards?" Bai Yu took over his props in the play from his assistant, which was an axe.

"Playing mahjong." Chu Wenwen straightened her hair and said with a smile.

He was driving, and he was the first to get on the motorcycle, but he almost fell down without sitting still, saying, "Where did you get this broken car?"

"Liu Guoqin's family didn't want it, so he moved it to make props for us." Bai Yu glanced at Liu Guoqin's direction not far away and whispered, "It's free, less crooked."

Chu Wenwen patted Bai Yu impatiently and said, "Can you stop slamming the door like this, okay, don't talk about it, hurry up and start shooting."

The three of them filmed the scene they had just filmed again, and this time Zeng Xun was finally satisfied, he said to Liu Guoqin and Xiaoli who were standing on the side watching the play: "Bai Yu's shaping is good, and his acting is good."

Liu Guoqin took a small notebook to write notes, and when he heard this, he just raised his head and smiled, and did not express his opinion.

Xiao Li stared at Bai Yu's direction with envy, he looks good and can make money, and his acting skills are so good, he is really almighty.

That night, the "Prince" played the finale.

That night, after filming the day's scenes early, Bai Yu and Chu Wenwen sat in front of the crew's small TV, Zeng Xun and Liu Guoqin talked about the plot in a whisper next to them, and they were playing with their mobile phones.

When the opening song came to mind, everyone put down their work and began to focus on the TV.

The entrance is a dark palace compound, and the drizzle is pouring on the eaves, forming strings of small water droplets.

The former crown prince, now the old emperor, stood at the desk to correct the recital, until he heard the sound of rain outside the house, he did not put down his movements, the old emperor walked to the window, and said, "When?"

The camera zoomed in on the face of the old emperor and recorded the old and dignified expression on the emperor's face.

"Your Majesty, it's the third watch." Xiao Quanzi back then, and now Lao Quanzi looked at his master who had served him all his life with a smile, and said, "Your Majesty, it's cold at night, it's time to rest early."

"How is the prince doing?" The old emperor spoke, he has many sons in his life, but the most important one is the prince, even if the queen doesn't like him.

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has been very diligent in recent days, staying in the study all day long and not going out." Koizumi said.

"Well, that's very good." The old emperor smiled slightly, turned around and walked back, just took two steps, his face twitched and fell to the ground suddenly, covering his mouth and coughing heartbreakingly twice, when he let go of his hand, his hand was bloody.

- This is the revised plot, which Bai Yu was called back by the dissatisfied Director Wang to reshoot after filming this ending.

Bai Yu felt that the plot filmed before was better, but since Director Wang was not satisfied, he could only obey the arrangement as an actor.

Xiao Quanzi's face changed instantly, and he rushed over and said, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, quickly pass on the imperial doctor!" Tell the Imperial Doctor!"

Koizumiko, who had always been very intuitive, vaguely sensed something, but he couldn't believe his master...... No, no, no, it's just his delusion!

The plot proceeds at a rapid pace.

When the queen was summoned, she vaguely guessed that this time the old emperor would definitely be finished, so she pulled the prince and instructed him, the content of which was nothing more than to let him pretend to be pitiful in front of His Majesty later, and not to be robbed of the throne at a critical moment.

The crown prince looked flustered, how could he have any heart to listen to his mother's words - his father was really good to him, better than his mother who only knew how to let him rob other people's things, so the prince valued his father more in his heart.

The queen and the crown prince rushed to the emperor's bedroom, and the people who knelt down outside the palace were all the old emperor's concubines and princes.

The concubines and princes are not as good as the queen and the crown prince, so they are not even qualified to go in and meet the emperor.

Under the eyes of everyone, the queen walked in with her head held high.

After the old emperor took the prince's hand and instructed him carefully, he suddenly demoted all the queen's relatives and family to the outside of the palace, threatening that the queen's family would stay in the imperial tomb for the rest of their lives within three generations, and their descendants would not be allowed to enter the imperial city again within three generations.

The queen fell to the ground, her face full of disbelief.

The old emperor also said, "Zitong has been very good to me all his life......"

When the queen heard that she was going to leave the imperial city for the rest of her life, and after being accompanied by the green lantern ancient Buddha for the rest of her life, she almost fainted, and immediately yelled unwillingly.

The old emperor and the general have explained everything, and the minister outside the bead curtain cried, and no one had the leisure to understand the queen's emotions at this moment, he took the prince's hand and patted it gently, and his eyes were full of love and reluctance.

He vividly expressed the reluctance and worry about his future to his beloved son who has been in a high position all the year round, and Xiaoquanzi has collapsed and almost fainted crying.

The old emperor smiled at the prince who was crying, and then slowly closed his eyes.

A generation of emperors, killed.

[End of the play]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.5K 72
Title: 奶茶味优等生 Author: Sweet Wood Boy (甜木由) Status: Completed Description: Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou agreed to marry each other and after the child w...
64.3K 1.7K 69
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong married his immediate boss, Shao Chengyun, at...
[BL] R-O-A-M-S By Cj

General Fiction

212K 8.4K 68
Title: Rebirth Of A Movie Star Author: j112233 Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2213099 NOTE: I don't own this story or the translatio...
122K 3.9K 68
COMPLETED Alternate Title : 偏执受想开了[重生] Author : 乔柚 In his previous life, Yun Qingci loved the Emperor more than life and death. When he was alive, he...