AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 21

410 12 5
By poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The Sakura Empire a beautiful country full of very beautiful and exotic flora and fauna was nicknamed the Empire of the Rising Sun due to a beautiful sunrise.

In this beautiful sunrise the fleet that participated in the attack on Pearl Harbor returns to the empire and anchors in the port.

Some of the girls who saw the fleet approaching quickly ran towards the port while other girls decided to walk.

Furutaka: They're back!

Furutaka takes her sister to the port the second aircraft carrier division watches the ships anchoring and they walk calmly towards the port.

When the girls meet with the first division the first thing they do is bow as a greeting to Akagi and Kaga.

Kako: Welcome home Akagi and Kaga.

Akagi: Thank you for the warm welcome Kako and Furutaka.

Kaga: Did anything notable happen while we were away?

Kako: Nothing important has happened Nagato-sama wishes to speak with you.

Akagi: I know I will inform her after finishing the landing preparations.

On the other hand Furutaka greets Ayanami.

Furutaka: Ayanami I welcome you home.

Ayanami: Thank you.

Furutaka: Are you injured?

Ayanami doesn't respond but she nods her head. Then the voice of a girl is heard and three girls appear who come to talk to Ayanami. They are the luckiest trio of destroyers in the Sakura Empire.

Yuudachi: Oiii! Ayanami!

Yukikaze: (With a grand and pretentious voice) I Yukikaze-sama have deviated from my path to welcome you. You should be very grateful.

Yuudachi: (Excited) And? How was it? How many did you defeat?

Ayanami becomes a little uncomfortable under the pressure from the girls.

Shigure: Well let's listen to Ayanami's stories while we drink tea.

Yuudachi: (Excited) Tea? Does that mean food? Great!

Meanwhile Eugen laughs at the comedic scene and Z23 sighs at what she sees.

Z23: They are very restless.

Eugen: What does it matter they are charming.

Meanwhile the second division welcomes the fifth division. Shokaku and Zuikaku walk through the port towards where the second division is.

Shokaku: We have returned.

Soryuu: Good job out there I'm glad everyone is okay.

Shokaku: (Complaining) You won't believe it Soryuu! Our commanders are so cruel to us! They scolded us because we couldn't destroy an enemy fleet! They deployed us alone without escorts! It was a complete miracle that we managed to incapacitate most of the enemy fleet! It's not our fault that enemy submarines attacked us!

Soryuu tries to calm Shokaku in vain as she continued to talk and talk about Kaga's unfair reprimand towards them.

Meanwhile Zuikaku is somewhat sad.

Hiryuu: What's up Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: It's okay don't worry.

Meanwhile Zuikaku is hurt because she thinks she has disappointed her superiors.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Today a new day begins as I am about to wake up.

BAM!

Here it is the door opens wildly.

Albacore: Good morning! We're going to have a lot of fun!

Albacore is the one who breaks down the door and jumps on the bed but unfortunately I have moved the bed to another place because it is very bad for my health to have a submarine fall on top of you while you sleep.

PUFUUU!

She gives herself a good hit on the floor.

Albacore: (Complaining in pain) Ouch! That hurt me a lot.

Javelin: (Annoying laugh) Good morning Sorry I can never stop her in time.

Me: Don't worry good morning before I forget. I moved the bed because I already knew this was going to happen... again.

Albacore: (Pouting) Why do you do that? I just want to play.

Me: Because it hurts a lot do you know the weight I have to bear every day when you throw yourself on top of me?

Albacore: I'm not heavy!

Me: It's your weight + 9.8m/s = your weight increases in free fall.

Albacore: I don't understand anything you're saying.

Me: And in fact, I have simplified it a lot for you to understand.

Javelin: I'm sorry I also didn't understand much.

Me: (sigh) Ahhhhh whatever let's have breakfast. Now get out of my room I'm going to change clothes!

Since Albacore invades my room every morning I have decided to wear pajamas to avoid dirtying Javelin and Albacore's eyes although I don't understand why they are scandalized to see me naked here but they don't make a fuss when they see me naked in public bathrooms.

Me: (I guess it's women's stuff.)

When I dress I leave my room.

Javelin: I heard that you rescued a fleet from the Dragon Empery. Yesterday Cleveland told me how awesome you were and how you intercepted that torpedo.

Me: Yes it was purely luck. If I hadn't intercepted everything would have ended in a huge disaster. They are very powerful, they were able to defeat the enemy on their own. We just cleaned up the remaining scraps.

Javelin: I see.

Me: I believe Vestal already registered them 2 days ago. I had heard rumors that they were going to open a Chinese food store.

Albacore: (Excited) Really?

Javelin: Me too I wonder what the food in the Asian country will be like?

Me: In my world... if the Dragon Empery's kitchen and China's are the same I can assure you that the food is delicious. (After all I have eaten Chinese food in my country without visiting China)

Albacore: (Excited) Really?

Me: Very serious.

Albacore: I'm dying to try foreign food!

Javelin: Me too I wonder what the food in the Asian country will be like?

Me: In my world... if the Dragon Empery's kitchen and China's kitchen are the same I can assure you that the food is delicious. (After all I have eaten Chinese food in my country without visiting China)

Albacore: (Excited) I can't resist the craving for Chinese food...

After breakfast we walked aimlessly around the base. We have a meeting today but it's not until noon so we have a lot of time to do nothing until the meeting. Just to be clear, I am the only one invited to the meeting. Javelin and Albacore are excluded from the meeting because I could contribute something to it.

While we were walking we saw the store of Ning Hai and Ping Hai already operating and this surprises me a little. I didn't expect them to be working today.

Me: WOW,They have already opened their store that is surprising.

Javelin: That means!

Albacore: Chinese food!

When we were about to go there Ping Hai comes towards us she has a manjuu (Chinese sweet bread) in her hand.

Ping Hai: Here you go a little bit.

Me: Thank you what about the payment?

PH: Don't worry did you save us from that torpedo? Right? This is our way of thanking you. We also gave these manjuu to Belfast, Enterprise and Cleveland.

Albacore: What about me?

PH: You can line up while we assist you in our store.

Albacore: (Critical emotional damage: 1000%)

Yo: (Uwua, Albacore was stunned)

Javelin: (dragging Albacore) Let's go Albacore let's line up to buy the manjuu.

Me: By the way Javelin where is Laffey?

Javelin: I have seen her with Unicorn I think they are playing together with Sister Illustrious!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
10.5K 192 12
"Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new lif...
5.5K 270 16
The said Quote: "Time Heals" Does time really heals? Is it really true? We never knows, until we get through it and experience it ourselv...
8.8K 237 15
Humanity was isolated in the cold vacuum of space. Mankind had lost and was torn apart, all communications silent, their species on the brink of exti...