๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‘๐™„๐™‡ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‚๐™๐™„๏ฟฝ...

Av Tvdargent

๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข... Mer

cast
1, hot back
2, comet night
3, football
5, car wash

4, founder's party

111 4 0
Av Tvdargent

3RD PERSON'S POV:

LAST NIGHT WAS REALLY LONG. Cassidy hasn't spoken with Tyler and she really doesn't want to. Cassidy justarrives in the grill with Caroline and Bonnie. "You are taking Damon to the founder's party? What about me?" Bonnie asked.

"Go with Elena."

"She's asking Stefan." Cassidy said.

"Okay, go by yourself or with Cas."
Caroline said and Cassidy shakes her head.

"Cassidy got asked out by thirty-six freshman, fifty-five junior and forty-two senior. I choose one of them and it's Asher. I bumped into him at school yesterday." Cassidy said with smirk and two girls' mouth dropped.

"Too many people asked you out and you are going with Asher? What about Tyler?" Bonnie asked shocked and Caroline scoffs.

"He is always fighting and getting in trouble. I can't take it anymore." Cassidy said and Bonnie groans as Caroline smiles happily.

"I thought you liked bad guys." Bonnie said groaning.

"I do. But I got bored." Cassidy said.

"Looks like, Team Tyler doesn't win always, Bon Bon." Caroline tells her smirking and Bonnie glares at her. "Team Asher is the best"

"Caroline, you haven't even met him." Cassidy said and Caroline scoffs.

"Don't have to. I mean, since he isn't Tyler , he is cool." Caroline said with smirk and two other girls laugh. "And looks like you are going by yourself, Bon Bon." She said.

"Gee, thanks. What about your mom? Is she okay with you bringing Damon?" Bonnie asked Caroline.

"And I am supposed to care why?"

"He's older sexy danger guy."

"Older sexy danger guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?" Caroline asked and Bonnie rolls her eyes.

"No more witch jokes, okay? Cassidy is enough. That whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked." Bonnie said.

"Okay. And Damon's not dangerous. You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. You know, like major, deep-rooted drama." Caroline says.

"Like...?"

"I am not really supposed to say anything." Caroline said as Bonnie and Cassidy share a look rolling their eyes.

"Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your life?" Bonnie asked.

"Spit it out, bitch" Cassidy said.

"Okay. But you can't tell Elena."

"No."

"Okay but what is Tyler doing with Vicki Donovan? I guess you lost Bonnie" Caroline said and Bonnie glares at her. Cassidy looks at Tyler who is talking to Vicki. She scoffs and rushes out of the grill. "Where are you going? We haven't finished talking." Caroline said groaning.

________________________

Later, Cassidy, Elena and Bonnie are in Elena's room. Cassidy is lying on the bed texting Asher as Bonnie and Elena are trying on dresses.

" Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen." Bonnie said.

"Tough call. Can we mix them?" Elena asked and Bonnie smiles.

"Look at you, getting all pretty for your date. You seem happy-ish." Bonnie said.

"I am...ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door" Elena said.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night." Bonnie said making Cassidy look at them.

"Is it about What Caroline was going to tell us before I stormed out?" She asked and Bonnie nodded. "Bonnie, spit out with it."

"Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed." Bonnie said.

"I bet Caroline has already told half of the town, so Spit it out" Cassidy told them.

"Apparently Stefan has a very interesting back story." Bonnie explains.

"Yeah, it's obvious. He is mysterious hot guy who has a hot back." Cassidy said.

"Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?" Bonnie asked Elena, ignoring Cassidy.

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues." Elena said.

"Love triangle. It's cool." Cassidy said.

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon." Bonnie said making Cassidy scoff.

"Yeah, like we should believe it. Who would choose that raven haired sociopath? He is lucky, Caroline was looking for a boyfriend." Cassidy said and Bonnie glares at her.

"That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's." Elena said and Bonnie shrugged.

" I just wanted you to know."

"Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business" Elena said and Cassidy shakes her head.

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business." Cassidy said.

"Stefan is none of those things."

"Yeah? How do you know?" Bonnie asked her and Cassidy scoffs.

"But who cares how bad he can be when he is hot and mysterious. That's all matters." Cassidy said smirking and Bonnie glares at her which made her to change her mind quickly "Bonnie has a point. Hot mysterious guys are mostly dangerous and manipulative." Cassidy explained, with innocent smile. Bonnie smiles proudly.

"Seriously?" Elena asked.

Cassidy chuckled happily. "You just said Caroline Forbes' famous word. As I remember our bet, if one of us says it, other one gets twenty dollars." She told Elena making Gilbert girl to groan.

"Do I have to?" She asked.

"Yes"

______________

Cassidy, Asher, Damon and Caroline walked in the Lockwood mansion for a founders party.

"Caroline! Cassidy! You two look smashing." Carol told them. She always loved Cassidy and Caroline especially Cassidy.

'Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood." The Forbes twin said in unison. One was smiling and other one was smirking.

"This is my boyfriend Damon." Caroline told Mrs Lockwood.

"This is my..." Cassidy start but stopped not knowing what to say. She looks at Asher "Umhh.... a friend" she said awkwardly.

"Oh, well, come on in." Carol said.

"Lovely to meet you. I have been looking forward to this party for quite a while." Damon said making Cassidy to roll her eyes.

"Well, enjoy"

"Let's get a drink." Damon tells Caroline.

"Wait here." Caroline said and grabs Cassidy's arm to go to talk to her mother. "Really, you couldn't even change out of the badge for this?" She asked disappointed.

"I am working, honey. Who's the date you two just tried to sneak past me?" Liz asked.

"Just some guys." Cassidy said with smirk.

"They are a little old for you two, don't you think?" Liz asked.

"Asher is only one year younger than me." Cassidy said before smirking. "And Damon is really way too older." She said.

'Oh, 'cause otherwise you would approve. Yeah, I doubt that." Caroline said rolling her eyes and ignoring her sister who hated the raven haired Salvatore.

"Where's your dad?" Liz asked.

"Memphis." Forbes twins said at the same time as their smiles disappeared.

"Good."

Caroline glares at the floor "With Steven." She said and walks away.

Cassidy scoffs. "Something is wrong with her and I want to murder her so bad" she said following her sister. "Love you mum!"

__________________

Elena is reading the first registry "The founding families in Mystic Falls welcomes you to the inaugural founder's council celebration. Wow, look, it's the original guest registry. Look at all these familiar names—Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore? And, Stefan Salvatore?" She asked.

Damon, Caroline, Asher and Cassidy showed up. "The original Salvatore brothers. Our ancestors. Tragic story, actually." Damon said.

"We don't need to bore them with stories of the past." Stefan said not wanting Damon to cause any more trouble.

"It's not boring, Stefan. I would love to hear more about your family." Elena said with smile.

"Well, I m bored. Asher, let's dance" Cassidy said with smile and he nods smiling.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

"I want to dance, too. And Damon won't dance with me." Caroline said. Damon nods.

"That's because he is a bad boyfriend." Cassidy muttered.

"Could I just borrow your date?" Caroline asked Elena and Cassidy's eyes widen in shock. She quickly looked at Asher.

"Oh, uh..." Elena said awkwardly.

"I don't really dance." Stefan said.

"Oh, sure he does. You should see him. Waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all." Damon said with smirk and Cassidy glares at him.

"You wouldn't mind, would you, Elena?" Caroline asked.

"Of co-" Cassidy was interrupted by Elena.

"It's up to Stefan." She said making Cassidy to shot her a look.

"Well sorry, but I am not going to take no for an answer." Caroline takes Stefan out to dance.

"Your sister is a bitch, no offense." Asher told Cassidy who smiles as they started walking away.

"None taken, but you still don't know me." Cassidy said. "That's something you should be scared of." She added with smirk.

"Oh, I know everything." He said, smile not leaving his face. "I have been at school for only a week and I have already heard about Cassidy Forbes who is blonde version of Blair Waldorf. You are scary person, Cassie."

She giggled, "that's what Caroline told everyone to make them be even more scared of me." She said with smile. "Do you even know who Blair Waldorf is?" She asked.

"Of course I do. Gossip girl is my favorite series." He said and she smiles excited.

"Really?"

"Yep"

"That's so cool. I go crazy about it. It's one of my favorites. No it's actually my favorite." Cassidy told him with smiling at him and he was different from all the boys she knew. "Now, let's dance." She said with small smile and grabbed his hand as they walk away to dance.

They didn't even notice Tyler Lockwood who stood angrily feeling jealous. He rolled his eyes angrily and annoyed before walking away to find some drink.

________________________

Cassidy ended dancing with Asher and started walking away to find drinks for herself and Asher. She was walking when a hand grabbed her and pulled her in the random room.

"What the fuck?!" She said confused and then saw who that person was. "What the hell is your problem, Tyler? Have you lost your mind?"

"Why were you dancing with that boy? Did you forget that I am your boyfriend and we are a couple?" He said angrily, grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me, Ty!" Cassidy said and Tyler looked at her angrily before letting go of her hand.

"If I will see you with that boy again, I will make his life living hell." Tyler said angrily and Cassidy shook her head.

"No, Tyler. If I will see you with that slut Vicki Donovan, I will make your life living hell. Now stay the hell away from me and don't even look in my eyes until you don't realize who is a better girl for you." Cassidy said glaring at him. "Do as I say or I will become your worst nightmare." She said and walked away.

________________________

Elena and Cassidy entered the powder room. Caroline is there. Cassidy glares at her sister who is acting very different for past few weeks.

"Hey" Elena said.

"Hey. So how are things with Stefan?" Caroline asked her with sad eyes.

"Why do you care?" Cassidy asked before Elena could answer.

"Great. Just great." Elena said glaring at Cassidy.

"Really? Well, my radar must be off, 'cause I was getting all sorts of other vibes..." Caroline said.

Cassidy looks at Caroline's neck and sees something. Her eyes widen in shock. "What the hell is that on your neck?" She asked.

Caroline looks confused. "Hmm?" She asked. Cassidy tries to lift her scarf up. "Don't!" Caroline said.

Cassidy lifts her scarf up and sees a bad bite mark. Elena and Cassidy's eyes widen "Oh god, Caroline, what happened?" Elena asked.

"Nothing, okay?!" Caroline said.

"That is not nothing! Did somebody hurt you?" Cassidy asked.

"No, okay, nothing. It just...My mom would kill me." Caroline answered.

Cassidy pulls down Caroline's shawl and sees another bite mark on her back. "Did that asshole hurt you? Did Damon hurt you?" She asked as her worried face turned to rage.

"No! Of course not! Just leave me alone. Okay, Cas?!" Caroline said.

Cassidy is so angry. She looks like she is about to murder raven haired older Salvatore brother. Nobody messes with her twin sister. Cassidy walks outside and sees Damon. She pushes him.

"There is something seriously wrong with you. You stay away from Caroline or I will not go straight to my mother, the sheriff. I will do something even more worse. You got it? Stay away from my sister, Damon. You don't know what I can do to you. " Cassidy said with glare.

Elena walks after her.

_____________________

Caroline wakes up on the lawn. She grabs the crystal in the lawn. Cassidy sees her and walks over to her.

"Caroline? There you are. I have been looking everywhere for you. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I am fine."

"Caroline, what happened?"

"I am fine"

"No. You are shaking. Caroline—What—"  Cassidy was interrupted by her sister.

"I am fine!"

"Caroline, come here, come here." Cassidy said. Caroline starts to cry and he sister hugs her. "Shhh. You are safe now. I will make that bastrad pay."

____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I HATE DAMON FOR IT

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

250 16 5
๐ณ๐ž๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•." ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’...
38K 1.7K 48
โธข๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง', ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ.โธฅ She bewitched him. From the moment...
4.7K 126 41
โ”Œ ๊’ฐโ‰๊’ฑโ”€ โžค สŸแด€แด ษชษดษชแด€ แด‡ส€ษชแด„๊œฑแดษด เผ˜๏ฝ€โœ'หŽ- โ†ณหณ๐Ÿ† ;; โ ๐–Ž ๐–๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š, ๐–๐–Š๐–•๐–๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–š๐–˜ แต•ฬˆ ...
790K 13.4K 44
Klaus, Damian, kol, Jeremy ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ nsfw โš ๏ธ depression โš ๏ธ anxi...