2, comet night

3RD PERSON'S POV:

3RD PERSON'S POV:

CASSIDY FORBES HAS NEVER GOTTEN HER HEART BROKEN. She is never going to let anyone break her heart. She is the heartbreaker. As Cassidy always says, girls should not be only ones who are left with broken hearts.  But now she thinks that Tyler is cheating on her which made Cassidy to be a little bit sad. All she thought was about Tyler and Vicki.

Caroline, Bonnie and Cassidy are walking in the hallway, "I am confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked confused as Bonnie rolls her eyes

"She is psycho" Cassidy said and Bonnie glares at her.

"Shut up, Cas" Bonnie said sending a glare at younger Forces twin and then looks at Caroline. "Technically, Grams says I am a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." The Bennett girl explains.

Caroline smirks "Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." She said.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asked Caroline confused. The blonde girl just shrugged with smirk.

"I don't know. I was drunk."

"I am glad you didn't go, I don't need mysterious hot guy in our bathroom every morning." Cassidy said with small smirk as Caroline sends her glares and Bonnie chuckles.

"I love you when you are not making fun of my fake witchy life." Bonnie said with small smile and Cassidy smirks at her.

Cassidy sighs smiling at her, "Whatever, after school, I need to talk to you two and Elena about something serious" she said as Caroline's eyes widen with smirk.

"Are you finally going to dump Tyler Lockwood?" Caroline asked excited as Cassidy glares at her.

"Something like that"

_________________________

Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, And Cassidy sat outside grill as they talked "Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death." Bonnie explains and Cassidy groans tired of witchy things. "So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity."

"I am tired of your witchy life, Bon" Cassidy said as Bonnie glares at her.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." Caroline said also Annoyed. She looks at Elena with saying " so then what?"

"So then nothing."

Caroline and Cassidy scoffed at the same time, sharing look, "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline asked Elena