My Obsession

By JK_fictionwriting

She thinks no one knows her second face but he begins to fall in love with her after knowing her reality. She... More

Character Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Aarohi in Mumbai
It's not an art of one day
Kiss a stranger
Calm down Roh
Courage to face the devil
NOTE
Neha is missing
Aarohi being drunk

Disclaimer

85 11 2
By JK_fictionwriting

1. The characters, names, events and incidents discussed in this story are based on my imagination and fiction. Any part of it that is linked to reality will be viewed as coincidence. The events and incidents described in the story are not intended to hurt anyone's feelings.

2. Imitating this story without the writer's permission is prohibited.

3. It is my first story, and since English is not my first language, grammatical errors can be expected. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 230K 149
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
107K 7.2K 43
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
1.8M 78.1K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
38.4K 2.1K 24
"don't act so innocent!!" , he growls angrily "listen Mr whoever you're ... I don't know you!!" , she replied blinking her eyes innocently!! "so you...