Supernatural Yanderes are aft...

By Red_X_V23

Y/n L/n, the kind of guy that no one pays attention to. And it would have stayed that way if it weren't for w... More

Prologue
1 • Abrupt change
2 • That's a lot to take in
3 • First day with the transfers
4 • Don't walk into a forest with strangers
5 • Big-shots coming to town
6 • Backup is coming
7 • Nico can be nice?
8 • A small look into the past
9 • This is even more to take in
10 • Under the orphanage
11 • Starting training
12 • First day of training
Update
extra chapter: Nico

13 • Running into school queen

1.6K 60 49
By Red_X_V23

Sorry for the long wait! But I am back and already planning the next chapter!

Also, I don't reply to many comments because I'm not very good with words. Tho, I do see them all and have liked them all. So, please, feel free to comment anytime.
___________________________________________

《Y/n L/n》

A normal day! I hope, at least.

While me and Nico walked to school, we just talked about this and that.

I found out his favorite color is black. He really likes brownies; and really hates pineapple on pizza. His favorite TV show is supernatural; and favorite movie is either ghost busters or the messed up Hansel and Gretel movie where they hunt witches.

Since he hates the supernatural, I understand the last two.

As of now, me an Nico were heading to our 1st period class. While talking with Nico, I accidentally walked into someone.

"Oh! Shoot. I'm... sorry...?" I apologized, sounding a bit confused.

I didn't expect who I had just walked into to be the schools queen. The only other person aside from Nico that everyone knows about. An almost unmatched beauty with her blonde hair and mesmerizing gray eyes. Those... oddly familiar eyes.

Avery Nightfield.

"I-It's fine..." She practically muttered, bending down to pick up her glasses that fell. "I should have been watching where I was going better."

"O-Oh, no. I was too distracted. I'm really sorry, again." I hurriedly said.

If I didn't make it clear it was my fault, then who knows what her fan club might do to me.

Oh, yeah, she has a huge fan base. A very toxic one.

"Damn right you're sorry." A male voice piped in. "But seriously, if you meant it, you should he apologizing on your hands and knees."

There are also plenty of extremists among said fan base.

Flustered, Avery tried to intervene, saying, "Stop it. It was an accident."

The man seemed to have a tick on his forehead because she defended me.

"As if! He's obviously trying to make a move on you since his clingy bitch is gone!"

...Bitch?

"Huh?" He suddenly glared at me. "What the hell is with that look? You got something to say?!"

He grabbed me and reeled his fist back. But before anything else happened, Nico grabbed his reeled back arm.

"N-Nico? What are you-?!" He suddenly screamed out in pain.

"I agreed to have a 'normal' day. Don't ruin it." Nico said as he tossed the guy aside. He actually threw him quite some distance. "And in what world is bumping into someone making a move?"

The guy stood back up and held his arm; walking away with his head down. From the glimpse I got, there was a very evident hand print.

Looking at Nico, he had a small smirk on his face.

Turning to Avery, her hair was covering her eyes and there was an uneasy aura around her.

I hesistantly asked, "...Y-You okay?".

She perked up and immediately looked at me with a small smile.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine! I'm just really sorry about that...." She apologized, looking to the ground every so often.

"O-Oh, don't be!" I assured. "It's not your fault your fans are psycho." I muttered the last part.

"What was that?" She asked.

"N-Nothing."

.....

There was a bit of an awkward silence. What made it even worse was that the other students were staring.

"Could I treat you to something?" She suddenly asked, her cheeks a bit red. "As an apology!" She soon clarified.

"There's no need to go that far." I stated.

"But I really do feel horrible for what happened." She said with teary eyes. "Please?"

The sight had me choking on my words.

"We'll pass." Nico suddenly answered, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me along with him.

"W-Wait!" She called out.

Nico, however, didn't stop. He actually picked up his pace.

Thanks to him being him, he should be safe from any backlash from her fan base. He's basically seen as the king of school.

We arrived at our first period class and sat down in our seats.

We sat in silence and I started to wonder why Nico wanted to leave so badly.

Did he not like Avery because she was as popular as him? But that doesn't seem like him. I guess they might know each other, with them both being the most popular in school. Maybe some bad history? Unless... maybe he likes her, and was jealous that she invited me out somewhere? But that doesn't make sense either. Nico hasn't hurt me at all yet. Amber would usually take me somewhere private by now.

Should I apologize? Just so he knows it wasn't intentional? But he helped me out with that one guy, so maybe he already knows. Besides, it's obvious no one is interested in me.

"....I didn't think you could get mad." Nico suddenly spoke.

"Huh?"

"Back there, you were glaring at that guy."

"Oh... that.... I just didn't like what he said about my friend."

"You really consider her a friend?"

I looked at him confused.

"Of course I do. She was the only person I could even call a friend."

Though she would get mad if I ever said that to her face.

"That so...." Nico didn't say anything else and looked out the window.

Nico has been acting... weird, for a while now. He still seems to be annoyed, but not as much as before. Like this isn't some sort of chore anymore.

It's... nice. Nice to have someone else besides Amber to talk to. Maybe we could be friends? Could we do all those gaming stuff and anime talk?! Amber never enjoyed either of those kind of things, but maybe Nico is different. He reads novels, so it's possible. And if he hates the supernatural, then maybe a zombie game? I could-

"Good morning class!" The teacher announced, walking into class. "Today, we will be introducing..." He sighed. "Yet another transfer student."

A transfer?

"Hey there guys! My sister and I are going to be a part of the school now. My name is Adrien Steelwood. I hope you treat me well." A boy with dark skin and hair greeted. His nose twitched and he stared in my direction. My eyes and his amber eyes connected. "I look forward to getting to know you all."

"Shit." I could hear Nico mutter from behind me.

That's not a good response! Who is this guy?!
___________________________________________

Avery Nightfield:

Adrien Steelwood:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...
Protector By Golden

General Fiction

216K 11.3K 26
An angel falls from the heavens in search of a soul to care for and happens upon a young girl by the name of Y/N. Upon first meeting the child, the a...
484K 18.5K 39
"why do you help him get her, if you didn't want him to?" "to be free" Yandere Student council president x reader. plot- You are the vice council pr...
35.7K 2.4K 34
Desperate to help your kind yet bankrupt brother, you accepted an assignment many said were a one-way trip to death. Your job is to investigate this...