Our misfortune

Por pixwrites111

NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson f... Mais

Intro + charchter aesthetics
playlist💘
Dedication
1 : Puckbunny
2 : Surprise
3 : Hangout
4 : Get better taste
5 : My nature
6 : Johnson
7 : stupid fortune telling prick
8 : Falcons
9 : Assumptions
10 : Truce
11 : Off limits
12 : Project
13 : Angelic
14 : Dumbasses
15 : Lost
16 : Blush
17 : I see you
18 : Ways to kill
19 : intresting
20 : Addict
21 : Halloween
22 : Black cat
23 : Deserve
24 : Tears
25 : Hockey pricks
26 : My distraction
27 : I said yes
28 : Drive
29 : Oh
30 : Expected
31 : Thanksgiving
32 : Game Day
33 : Im ready
34 : Late
35 : Lizard
37 : Ability
38 : Not my
39 : The picture
40 : Love
41 : Get him
42 : Girlfriend
43 : Morning
44 : Always you
45 : More
Epilogue
Sequel🌟
updates board🔮
bonus scene #1 : The Wedding

36 : Tangled

17.6K 264 18
Por pixwrites111

Logan

"Gracie!" I shout as I walk inside the house after practice, my body aches and I am so tired.

"I'm here!" She shouts back, I follow her train of voice which leads me too the living room. She is bundled up in blankets with a hot chocolate in her hands watching tangled.

"Hi" she says smiling at me as I walk in the room, I smile back at her because she looks so fucking adorable and I can't resist her as I lean down to give her a kiss.

It's been about three days since we decided to do the whole friends with benefits thing but I'm not really sure if my feelings for her are following our little agreement, however I do know that it feels really fucking good when I get to kiss her or go down on her.

"Where are the guys?" She asks as I sit down next to her.

"Went out somewhere." I say, she hums in response.

"Hey so I'm really tired tonight so I don't really want to do anything is that ok?" She asks looking up at me biting her lip.

"Of course, I'm tired too. We can just watch a movie, don't feel afraid to let me know what you want baby. Thank you" I peck her lips one more time before pulling her into me, she lands on my chest and gets comfortable.

"Are you seeing other people?" She blurts out all of a sudden, I turn to look at her with a frown on my face.

"I haven't seen anyone since you moved in Gracie" I assure her

"Oh"
"If you want to see anyone or something like that will you tell me before"

"I don't want to see anyone else" I say to her, she smiles up at me and presses a kiss to my jaw before snuggling into me.

We sit there in silence, enjoying each others company as the movie plays in the back ground. Every now and then I will pepper her with kisses which will make her laugh and start pushing me away. My eyes close soon and I feel at peace.

"I really like you Logan, please don't mess that up" she whispers, I'm pretty sure she doesn't think I'm awake right now which means she didn't want me to hear that but my god my insides are screaming with how happy I am.

I really like you too Gracie, is what I want to say.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.3K 354 15
"Got a boy back home in Michigan and it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him." 'study buddies' can mean a bunch of different things. especially if y...
170K 2.7K 50
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
239K 3.5K 43
Avery Miller is forced to move to a new town where she'll be finishing her senior year not knowing anyone, what she doesn't expect is the captain of...
34.1K 1.8K 32
Brie Sheridan has had her heart broken way too many times. Rhett Price is usually the culprit, but, this time, he might be the solution. ...