Love Between Two Overlords...

Autorstwa TheLifelessTransBoy

This is a VoxVal fanfiction Vox and Valentino meet and become business partners. But with all the 'benefits'... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Halloween Special - A bit late
Just some informations
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update Informations

Chapter 6

1.7K 41 181
Autorstwa TheLifelessTransBoy

⚠️TW: blood, death, violence, gore

Vox's POV:

Who does this guy think he is, judging my sex life. And why did he had to get so close? Why does he have to be so touchy all the time? And what's with calling me 'Voxxy'?!?!

I was mentally panicking, what the hell was that? Why do I fucking feel my heart beating?!?!

I was so caught of guard that my circuits practically fried on the spot. A chance that it didn't happened, I wouldn't have like for all pentagram city to lost its electricity, and for Valentino to know that he affected me.

But right now, we were simply enjoying our food. The tension in the room calmed down, even though it came mostly from me in the first place. I can't believe how calm he always seems to be, if I remember correctly, I heard some of my workers describing him as an impatient guy with anger issues. That's totally not what I was getting.

I stared at my food, deep in thoughts. "You want some wine?" This surprised me, I quickly look up to see Valentino offering the bottle of red wine. "No thank you" It's rare that I'm polite but there wasn't any need to be rude too. "Don't stand alcohol that much?" He said. "Well you know it" There wasn't any reason I should lie, he saw me drunk already.

The rest of the dinner went without trouble, I got quite comfortable talking with him. We talked about lots of things, I told him about Vark, my shark. There was some more pleasant moments where we both laughed at how some of our workers could mess things up in the most idiotic ways possible.

I was surprised by how much I started appreciating spending time with him. These past few weeks or month have mostly been work and work and again... work. Never the time to catch a break, but now I could simply enjoy myself. I think I should follow his advice and took time for myself.

We finished our food, which was delicious, it is definitely a place I'll come back to. We both stood up and Valentino, after paying for the whole dinner, he escorted me to the door. What's with him and being a fucking gentleman? Why does he have to try and act so charismatically with me?... 'cause it's fucking working.

We started heading out of the exit until "BOOM!!!! BANG!!!! BOOM!!!!!" and "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" yeah screams and explosions... just what I needed right now.

Suddenly an explosion hit near us making half of the building to get destroyed. Outside, there was a huge tank with a sinner on top controlling it. He was shooting from everywhere, destroying edifices, killing many other demons. It was a real mayhem.

"Let's leave before he notice us" Valentino whispered, which caught me even more off guard, with his hand on my shoulder and his head just next to mine. I could practically feel his breath on my screen, just like the previous situation. Damn, why does he always get me by surprise?!?!

"Yeah, let's go" I said, trying not to sound affected. We tried to walk away but got interrupted by an explosion just in front of us. The only thing I did was letting out a long  loud and discouraged sigh. The guy HAD to see us.

"Well, well, look who it is! Two overlords! It must be my lucky day! Prepare to face your doom!..." the demon didn't stop talking, but at this point I was way too annoyed to even acknowledge it.

Arrogant voice, lame speeches, boring dialogues, this motherfucker was really a typical wannabe overlord and he really chose the 'best' moment to strike.

Seriously, can't I just finish this date with Val without any complications.

"Alright, let's get this over with" exclaimed Val, while he pushed me to the side and started walking towards the sinner.

Woah woah woah, oh no, no way that he is getting me away from that fight. That's what I was thinking until I saw two majestic wings coming out of Valentino's back. Holy shit, I practically could keep my eyes off them. They were beautiful and looked so fluffy, shit I want to pet them. What am I even thinking!?!?!

As fast as I can, I returned to my senses and grabbed his left arms. Val looked back at me, for a second his expression was pure annoyance, but when our eyes met, his gaze soften. I decided to not pay attention to it.

"Wanna see how I would to get rid of him?" I said to him with the widest smirk I was capable of. The answer I get was an even wider smile from him. He retracted his wings. "Well, show me what you've got Voxxy~"

Argh, all right Vox, focus. I looked at the wannabe overlord, keeping the smile on my face. I could still feel Val's stare on me. So distracting...

"... I'll kill you both and show how powerful I am!" Wait, the guy still hadn't finished talking...

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but you die tonight motherfucker!!!!" I screamed menacingly while creating electricity out of my hand.

Suddenly the ground started shaking and thousands of wires came out. The sinner began to scream out of fear. His tank got destroyed in record time.

My wires then started to attack him. Crawling to his neck, choking him, then over all his body, crushing his bones. Blood was dripping from his limbs, his face, in short, all part of his body. The sound of screams and bones cracking was like music to my ears.

But it got boring quickly, so I finally executed the final blow. A shot straight to the heart, a cable pierced through his chest, holding his heart out of his body. Then I made the wires disappeared just as fast as they arrived.

It was nothing but silence now, but of course Valentino had to disturb it.

"Wow, what a beautiful massacre. But I didn't thought you'd be that merciful to give him a quick death." "I just hate it when people interrupt my day! And he got boring" "So you like spending time with me!" He answered in a teasing tone. "No, fuck you!" "Go on and keep denying it" he murmured like he didn't wanted me to hear. He kept his usual big grin on his face.

Unfortunately, he didn't keep his mouth shut for long. "You know Voxxy~, have you ever think of bondage, I'm sure those wires of yours could do wonderful things. I know a lot of people who'd love to..." "Please don't finish that shit" I said interrupting him. Valentino just laughed at my reaction.

"Alright, let's leave" Val said. With his arms placed like usual, which is, one on my shoulders and the other around my waist, we started walking out of what was left of the restaurant. I usually can't stand the sudden touch of others, but I started getting used to Val's.

As we got completely out of the building's ruins, we both noticed how many sinners arrived, curious of what was happening. And  and as far as I know, wherever there's action in hell, there will be reporters.

As expected, we got surrounded by a bunch of demons holding mikes and cameras. This day is just getting better and better...

Out of pure habits, my expression changed into my usual fake commercial face. All was left to do was waiting for the questions to be asked. I seriously didn't feel like interacting with anyone today... except for Val. The asshole was the only one I tolerate right now.

The interrogation began, the same old question routines, the usual fake ass answers. I could feel the tension spreading trough my whole body.

Unexpectedly, I felt Val's hold tightened on my shoulder and waist. It was a weird sensation but it surprisingly calmed me down.

I don't know if all of this is just a game for him, or if it's to take some type of advantage on me, or simply caring (which would be shocking but mostly unlikely). There a lot I can't understand on how I feel about him. He is a powerful overlord, a hot moth demon, an big asshole, an annoying piece of shit, but I can't read him like most of other people I worked with. What does he want from me? Sex, money, control, power, more influence, my media industry...

I guess I'll find out one day, by then I just need to keep my guards up. But right now, no time to push is hands away, I need to get out of this shit hole that are those journalists.

Author's note: So I was wondering, if I ever wrote smut, in this book, who do you prefer to be top or bottom (I personally think that they switch) but I'd still like to know your preference. :) ('cause the world is perverted)

Btw, next chapter, Velvette is gonna be there!!!!

Thank you all again for your comments and votes, it makes me really happy. I know my updates can be slow but I've got a lot in my life. (I definitely didn't post chapter 5 at midnight and having to wake up at 4 in the morning... totally not :) ) My sleeping schedule is a mess!!!

See ya next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81.6K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
55K 916 31
Since the moment he walked in the hotel doors Angel had a thing for the all and powerful radio demon. With a glance to a kiss one thing lead to anoth...
231K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
2.8K 53 12
"And here's the sugar on the cream He asked me to join his team I said no, and now he's pissy, that's the tea!" ~ This is my interpretation of Vox an...