Fan Service [Chan]

By DimTheMoon

Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 54

1.4K 39 23
By DimTheMoon

I think I peaked in life this morning. Chan had just very sweetly danced with me while singing my favorite song of all time.

It had taken everything I had to leave him alone to go shower. When I came out of the bathroom, he squeezed my bum through my towel on his way to bathe himself.

I knew we were holding back because of the mic. What I really wanted was to get into the shower with him again. I wanted to lather soap on his chest and watch him sexily clean my body with his. The idea of it was enough to turn me on.

I had no time for that right now, though. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup to go for lunch with everyone. I had to stay focused on the bigger picture.

I kept my bracelet on as a reminder that we needed to be careful of what we said. We didn't know what items were recording everyone else.

Chan finished showering and came into the room in just a towel, too. I forgot how to breathe when I looked at him. His body was glistening and his muscles were steamy from the hot water. His lips were swollen, and he bit his bottom one in thought as he chose what to wear. His hair was soaked and dripped to his pecs. I could've drooled. My jaw dropped when he removed his towel to put on his boxers. My eyes trailed down. His thighs were strong and wide and, between them, swung his dick. It taunted me as though it knew I couldn't have him right now.

His boxers covered it, and I finally felt my lungs work again. My eyes trailed back up his shimmering body and up to his face. He had an eyebrow cocked and was smirking at me. My face turned bright red at having been caught staring.

"Enjoying the view?" he teased. I usually would've turned away and retreated into myself out of embarrassment. Instead, I walked over to him and stood as close to his damp body as possible. His eyes narrowed and watched me as I sunk to my knees in front of him.

I pulled his boxers down. The sight of me near his dick was enough to have him growing hard. I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Ella," Chan sighed in anticipation. He was unraveling in front of me. I almost felt bad when I placed a kiss near the base of his dick and redressed him. If he was going to tease me, I'd tease him, too.

I walked back to inspect my makeup in the mirror. Still perfect.

I turned back to face Chan whose jaw was on the floor. He pulled the waistband of his boxers down and revealed the red stain from my lipstick.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," he confessed. He wasn't even a little upset about it, and I was so grateful once again that he wasn't like other men. "Maybe I'll get that tattooed," he suggested as he examined it.

I laughed out loud. "I'm pretty sure you'd get one needle prick in and leave. Especially right there."

"You're probably right," he admitted as he put on a shirt and headed towards me. His eyes narrowed at my wrist.

He pulled out his phone and went to his notes app to type.

You're wearing the bracelet?

I took it and added my response.

To remind myself and you to be careful of what we say. We don't know what the others are being recorded on.

Chan read my message.

Good idea. He wrote.

He then added, My girlfriend is so smart.

I rolled my eyes and someone knocked at the door.

"Ready for lunch?" Changbin asked.

Chan still had no pants on. "Almost," he called to him.

He finished getting dressed, and we left with Changbin to head upstairs. Everyone else was already waiting for us when we arrived.

"Hey!" Mana waved, and I went to sit by her. Chan sat on the other side of me and Changbin went to sit by Felix.

Chan typed out on his phone, Ella and I have some news, but we're being recorded so we are typing it on notes in case JYP can read our texts. Keep talking so he doesn't get suspicious.

He passed his phone around. Everyone read it and gave him the same worried glance. Despite his request to continue speaking, everyone went silent.

We found out that the bracelet I gave to Ella has a microphone in it, and JYP has been listening to us.

Everyone's eyes snapped to my wrist, finding the bracelet there.

"Why are you still wearing it?" Mana mouthed to me.

I got out my phone to reply: Everyone is being recorded. It wouldn't matter whether I had it on or not since we don't know how everyone else is being listened to.

Chan copied my message and shared it with everyone. Their eyes went wide.

Ella overheard JYP listening to each of our audios. We plan to take it to the cops and help them catch proof he's recording us without our consent. We wanted to get your permission before we did this because, if he's caught, he'll go to jail for up to a decade.

Jeongin was on the other side of Chan and read it first. He put a thumbs-up on the table. Han and Lee Know did as well. Every person who read it gave a thumbs-up in solidarity.

We had an official plan.

Han passed his phone to Chan. How much do they record?

"Everything," Chan mouthed.

Han looked more worried about this than everyone else. Lee Know wrapped an arm around his shoulder and whispered something to him.

"I could fuck up some cheese fries right now," Lee Know enthused, starting the verbal conversation back up.

Despite having been told they had, had no privacy for the last 5 years, they all seemed pretty chill. Maybe it was because they always felt like they had no privacy...especially with cameras being hacked.

Except for Han.

Are you okay?  I typed out and slid my phone to him.

I had a lot of private conversations with Lee Know. I just hate that JYP heard them too.

I nodded as I read it. I felt the same way.

We'll stop him.

Han gave me a small smile.

Once lunch was done, Chan and I headed back to his room to drop off his phone. We couldn't bring it in case JYP was tracking his location, too. I worried the bracelet did the same, but we had to bring it to show the cops.

I ordered an Uber, and it arrived quickly. They dropped us off and Chan and I walked inside with a notes app memo he'd written in the car detailing what we were there for.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The woman at the desk asked.

Chan showed her his phone, and she narrowed her glasses to read it. She eyed my bracelet and waved over a policeman. He read Chan's phone.

"You'd like to file a..."

Chan hushed him, and he didn't take it well. But he was an idiot. We'd just told him we were being recorded, and he was going to announce that we were at a police station.

"Don't shush me, son," he snapped.

We can't let them know we're filing a report. It's my boss. He's spliced audio together as blackmail to make me look bad, he typed out.

The officer seemed to realize that Chan wasn't playing around and led us back to a room. He grabbed a radio and placed the bracelet in a box with it so we could chat. It sat in the corner, and we spoke in hushed tones.

Chan explained everything. After the cop got over his shock at Chan being famous, we described how I'd found out we were being recorded. We told him about the changes to Red Lights in which he leaked audio of us engaging in something private. We told him it wasn't just us but all 8 of them that were being affected. We were just the only ones who figured out what was recording us.

"Where is he now?" he asked.

"We're not sure. We don't even know which continent he's on."

"But he recorded you here, in Texas?"

"He's recorded us 24/7 everywhere we've gone for the last 6 years."

"If it's been across multiple states, the FBI may need to take over. That'll be a federal offense."

"How do we file that?"

"I'll file it for you, suggest that they take on the case and they'll reach out to speak with you."

We gave the cop my number to contact, and that was all he was able to do. We explained that we'd need to keep the bracelet with us for now so as not to raise suspicion of the guards or JYP and that was that.

*********************************************
COMMERCIAL BREAK:
If you like this book, I have another Chan fanfic that has been started called "Til Death"

Right now updates are to be released weekly every Wednesday/Saturday at 7EST, but as I am writing 3 fanfics at once (because I lack self-control, and focus, and have too many ideas), that may drop down to one post weekly on Saturday. Right now, it's scheduled out a few weeks already, so I think it'll be okay, but updates to the posting schedule (as always) can be found in the "Description" section!
:)
*********************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 724 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...
68.1K 1.1K 47
Just some short stories about skz. Fluff or angst (a little bit of smut) Irregular updates
24.7K 325 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...
15K 1K 40
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: ā€¢ fluff ā€¢ smut ā€¢ angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...